Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

And all to soon it was my last full day. We hadn't planned to go anywhere, but we needed to get some more bread and a few other bits and pieces so we popped into Cala d'Or. We'd done the shopping and were having a coffee in the main street, idly watching the world go by. More specifically I was watching a girl go by, a girl wearing shorts and a low slung bikini top. She was rather attractive, an impression not entirely unrelated to the fact that with every step her ample bosom was threatening to spill out of her top. I was just thinking to myself that you wouldn't have got many of those to the pound when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello, you two!" I turned round. It was Roy and Sharon, our old neighbours. Roy looked at his wife. "So you were right, Shar." We said hello and exchanged the usual pleasantries. They were about to order a coffee so we invited them to join us. It was a big mistake. I'd forgotten how loud she was and the extent to which she dominated her husband.

Sharon was addressing Kelly. "I said to Roy, that was you, when I saw you yesterday, didn't I, Roy?" He nodded to confirm but she wasn't taking any notice. She looked around as if to make sure no one could overhear her. She would have done better just to talk more quietly but she was one of those women who could not have spoken 'sotto voce' even if her life depended on it. "When you were at the nudist beach." At these words someone three tables away looked across at us. Discretion was not her strong point, either. "But I wasn't absolutely sure, because you were with someone else."

She was quite right. We had gone to the nudist beach yesterday. And she could easily have seen the two of them together. Carl had wanted to go for a walk along the beach and Kelly had gone with him, although she had insisted on putting her bikini bottoms on. Not so Carl, of course. He had wanted no one to be deprived of the sight of his dick! Gosh, I am getting really bitchy.

"That would have been Carl, here." Kelly gestured to him with her hand.

Sharon looked at him with renewed interest and smiled. Then she spoke again to Kelly in what she imagined to be an undertone. "Oh right. But to be honest, Kelly, I didn't take much notice of his face!" Her laugh was both dirty and exceedingly loud.

"He's a friend."

"I'm not surprised, dearie."

"Ben was there, too." Kelly's voice was somewhat cool.

"If we'd have known that we would have come over, wouldn't we, Roy?" He just nodded, poor sod. We'd obviously had a lucky escape yesterday; a naked Sharon was not likely to have been an edifying sight. But, clearly, our luck had run out today. Thank God we'd finished our coffees. We got up to leave.

"Enjoy the rest of your holiday," I said. And then we were off, Kelly setting the pace. She was already in the street and marching purposefully to the car.

We all cooled off in the pool on our return. Kelly and I got out first and were lying on adjacent sun beds drying ourselves in the warmth of the sun. She was lying on her side, supporting her chin in her hand telling me how embarrassed she'd been when Sharon was talking so loudly. We were speculating as to why Roy put up with her when Carl climbed out of the pool and walked over to where we were. He appeared not to want to say anything and just lay on his side on the sun bed on the other side of Kelly. She turned her head to ask him if he felt better for his swim before resuming her conversation with me.

He didn't respond in words but he ran his fingers down her spine, from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. He did it several times and it began to have an effect on her. She arched her back every time his fingers touched the sensitive spot at the base of her spine. And with each repetition his fingers travelled a little further south. Soon they were exploring the valley between her cheeks, then they briefly touched her other opening and finally they were in her cleft. Kelly's reaction, as she felt his fingers there, was an instinctive one and she slid her foot back, thereby raising her knee and affording him more room in which to pleasure her. And pleasure her he did until she could not have been wetter.

He ceased fingering her and Kelly glanced over her shoulder as if in reproach. But he'd only stopped in order to move his sun bed closer to hers. Having noticed his erection she could easily guess what his intention was. It was when she had turned back to face me, ostensibly trying to resume our former conversation, that she felt his hands on her hips. He was now lying on his side, and was easing her bottom towards him. She was a willing partner to his sexual choreography, and had even raised herself slightly so as to make her entrance a bit more accessible. She was now at such an angle that I could no longer see her pubis and I could not, therefore, see his cock slide into her. But I knew the moment it did simply by the look on her face. And then she had to stop talking to me because she was no longer able to concentrate on anything save for the wonderful sensation between her legs.

But I could still talk, of course. "Does that feel good, Kelly?"

"Yes, Ben. It does." There was a real emphasis on the last word. She was looking at me through heavy lidded eyes. One particularly powerful thrust caused her to involuntarily close them.

"Do you love that big cock of his?"

"Yes."

"And do you love it when it's deep inside you?"

She spoke very softly, "Yes, I do!"

"And when you're full of his spunk?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really, Ben. I love it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.