Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

The following morning I was about to get up to make the tea when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Carl had already made it and he came in carrying three cups on a tray. As usual he was naked. There was no doubt that he was proud of his lean and muscular body, and he was now turning a nice shade of brown. He was even more proud of his fully erect cock!

When he first came in, Kelly's instinctive reaction had been to pull the sheet up to her neck to cover herself, but she instantly recognised the absurdity of such an action and she left the sheet where it was, just up to her waist. She had a smile on her face as she teased him. "So, making tea gives you an erection then, Carl, does it?" He smiled at her comment but nevertheless remained resolutely erect. And the sight of her bare breasts was hardly likely to reduce his state of excitement, either. He put the tray down on the dressing table. Kelly continued, but without the previous humour. Instead there was a soft sensual overtone to her words. "And what are you going to do about it?" The sudden sexual tension filled the room.

"I don't know."

She looked at me briefly, but just long enough to let me know she had remembered what I had said to her on our first morning here. She pulled the sheet back. Carl could now see the whole of her naked body. She parted her legs.

"Would you like to come in here, then?" The ambiguity was deliberate.

He needed no further prompting. He climbed into the bed and manoeuvred himself between her legs in an instant. Kelly reached down to guide his cock and he slipped into her without effort. And then supporting his weight on his arms he began to fuck her. He started off slowly; he did not want it to end too soon and neither did Kelly. There was absolutely no doubt that she adored being on the end of his dick. You could see it in her face, in her open mouth and in her heavy lidded eyes. I nibbled on her earlobe and asked her to touch herself. The very next moment her hand was down between her legs. The words in her ear had just tripped off my tongue. Now it was my tongue itself that was in her ear. She turned her head to kiss me, a long, lingering and loving kiss. Her tongue was dancing with mine. Again I experienced this extraordinary feeling of closeness to her. And then she pulled her lips away from mine in order to speak to Carl. In that soft tone of hers, the tone that she puts on when she wants something, she asked him to fuck her harder. I usually find it difficult to say no to such persuasive entreaties. And so did Carl!

She also wanted him to fuck her deeper, judging by the way she had wrapped her legs around his waist, thereby making herself even more open for him. And Carl was doing his level best to fulfil her wishes. Fulfilling them to such an extent, I was concerned her delicate feminine flesh would get bruised. Kelly, on the other hand, was not in the least bit concerned. This may have had something to do with the fact that she was very close to her orgasm, an orgasm that was, at least in part, self-induced. Because on every down stroke his flat stomach was smacking against the back of her hand and the shock wave was transmitted through her finger to her clitoris. And then she was climaxing, her body was convulsing and she was groaning incomprehensibly. She was still on her orgasmic plateau when Carl's semen flooded into her core, just as she was when mine spurted into my hand!

And then two minutes later it was as if nothing had happened. He was standing by the side of the bed once more, with a cup of tea in his hand. The only evidence of his encounter with Kelly, being his sticky detumescence. That, and the growing wet patch on the sheet between her thighs. He looked really pleased with himself as he went out of our room. "Don't let your teas get cold!" were his parting words.

Kelly recovered quickly and turned to look at me. Her eyes had that usual aprés-sex sparkle but there was also a broad grin on her face. Something had struck her as funny.

"All right then, Kelly, what's amused you?"

She couldn't wait to tell me. "When Carl came in with the teas and his erection. Was that what you'd call 'womb' service?" And then she couldn't stop laughing.

We had hired the car for two days so that we could see a bit more of the island. Yesterday we'd been at the beach; today we were planning to go to Alcudia. Shortly after breakfast the two of us set off, Carl having declined the invitation to join us. We had reached Felanitz and I was not sure which was the road for Manacor.

"Oh, bollocks!"

"What's wrong?"

And then I saw the sign. We were on the right road after all. "It's ok. I thought I'd missed the turn but there is obviously another way to get there." I looked at her. She was wearing a lemon top and a short blue skirt. She was going brown and she looked fabulous. "I must say, Kelly, you look very tasty today."

"Thank you." She leaned across and kissed me on my cheek.

I rested my hand on her smooth skin of her upper thigh, just where her skirt ended. My fingers crept up her leg and came to rest on her panties. "You've got some on." I said. I don't know what made me say that, really. It was hardly likely to be something she didn't already know! I suppose it was because I was slightly disappointed. Since we'd been in Majorca she'd often gone without, not least because she knew both Carl and I preferred her that way.

"Yes, I had to. I'm still quite wet from this morning."

"Didn't you use the bidet?"

"Don't you think this is all getting a bit personal, Ben? As a matter of fact I did use it, but obviously it didn't all come out." And then she hummed the signature tune to 'Mastermind'. "So, Magnus, my specialist subject is 'Feminine Hygiene.'"

"Sorry, Kelly. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's only that I was concerned about your little fanny. It was getting quite a hammering this morning."

"It's fine, Ben." She smiled at me and then she pulled her skirt up and patted herself through the white lace material. And then she spoke to it! "You're quite used to it by now, aren't you?" She took her hand away and smoothed her skirt down.

"Do that again."

"What, talk to it?"

"No, silly! Touch yourself, I mean. It's very erotic seeing you do that."

"I wasn't doing anything, I only patted it."

"Well, pat it again."

"Why?"

I couldn't reply. We were now in Manacor and I was negotiating a rather complicated roundabout. Traffic seemed to be coming at us from all directions. I followed the signs for Petra and soon we were again on the open road. I glanced at Kelly. "What about the holiday. Are you enjoying it, so far?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.