Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Kelly and I decided to have a day on one of the beaches in Cala D'or. Carl had already told us that he had some business to attend to that day so Kelly and I would be on our own. The hire car turned up on time and we were all set. We packed our towels, sun creams and some bottled water. Kelly had put on a short skimpy white summer dress made of fine cotton. The white straps attached to the bodice were no thicker than string and the cotton was fine enough to hint at the colour of the bikini bottoms she was wearing under her dress. We set off mid-morning, and were on the beach twenty-five minutes later. The small sandy beach was quite full by the time we had arrived and there were not many spaces left.

The sun loungers had all been taken earlier of course but we had our towels to lie on. We picked our way across the beach until we found a suitable spot and promptly laid claim to it, spreading our towels out before sitting down. Kelly took off her sundress and then began to apply the sun cream to her body. Her actions were not meant to be provocative, but when she was creaming her breasts and nipples it was all but impossible not to be provoked. I could never tire of watching her, even after six years of marriage, but I wasn't the only one taking a close interest. There were two lads close by, probably no more than seventeen years old, and they had been watching her since we'd arrived. They made no attempt to conceal their interest, they were too young and too naïve for such finesse. Judging by their expressions she had clearly made their day. It was difficult to ignore their stares, and still more so not to show how proud I was that they found my wife so attractive.

On the other side of us was an older couple. The lady had just been for a dip in the sea and the man, who was engrossed in his newspaper, had barely acknowledged her return. In fact everyone around her seemed equally oblivious to her presence. I looked at her and wondered if, in her youth, she might once have been subject to the same rapt attention that Kelly commanded.

We decided to go for a swim and so we picked our way down to the water's edge. Kelly was ahead of me and as she waded out into the crystal clear sea I could see how her bikini bottom was riding up slightly to reveal more of the curves of her cheeks. She was aware of it, too and every so often she would reach round and adjust it. We were already up to our waists when Kelly looked back at the beach and pointed something out to me. I turned round to look and then I felt the sudden shock of cold water on my back and I heard her laughing. Before I had the chance to retaliate she dipped below the water and began to swim towards a raft that was moored some way out. I caught up with her and ten minutes later we were holding onto the side of the raft treading water. I managed to clamber on to it and then gave Kelly a hand to get aboard.

We sat down facing the sun, getting our breath back. There was a man already on the raft. He was aged about forty-five. Kelly and I said hello to him and we got talking. It transpired that he was English, had lived in Majorca for the past fifteen years and ran a local bar cum restaurant. He had come out for a working summer and had become so enamoured of the resort that he had stayed on. As we conversed he seemed unable to take his eyes off Kelly's breasts. The sea breeze on her wet skin had caused goose pimples, her areolas had contracted and her nipples were fully erect. She was aware that he was staring at her breasts and she felt rather self-conscious. So she brought her knees up to her chest, leant forwards, and wrapped her arms around her legs, thereby hiding them from view. He must have realised why she had done this and may have felt embarrassed. Either that or he realised that the show was over. Whatever his reason, he said that he had to be getting back, and he stood up, walked to the edge of the raft, and dived in to the sea. He called out from the water, and told us that we were very welcome to visit his bar, before turning to swim back towards the beach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.