Modern Love Story
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

We had woken up to the sound of rain. Kelly kissed me and said that she would make the tea. She slipped out of bed, into her little green camisole and disappeared into the kitchen. Ten minutes later she reappeared carrying a tray on which there were three cups. She looked like a little French maid, except that she wasn't wearing the frilly knickers; in fact she wasn't wearing any knickers. She gave me a cup and said that she would take Carl's in personally, the notional reason being so that she could check how his hand was. I guessed that Carl would be pleasantly surprised. You don't often get a semi-naked nurse paying that much attention to a minor injury, even with a private medical scheme like BUPA!

Half an hour later she came back. I was already in the bathroom shaving. She came in and kissed me on my cheek. She ran some water in the bidet and as she douched herself she told me that, according to Carl, the rain was likely to clear up in the afternoon. She then showered and was still drying herself when she joined me in the bedroom, looking for something to wear. We realised after the first morning that Carl didn't wear clothes in the villa and we were prepared to 'do in Rome what the Romans do', but the rain had cooled things down considerably. Kelly felt rather cold, the erect state of her nipples providing ample evidence of the fact. She looked in the wardrobe and selected a yellow tee shirt that just about covered her bottom. She was about to slip some knickers on as well, but I intervened, putting on as shocked an expression as I could manage.

"Surely," I asked, "it is not that cold is it?"

It was easy for me to say this; I was already wearing a pair of shorts. The double standards involved did not go unnoticed but Kelly, in a gesture typical of her generosity of spirit, sacrificed her comfort for my pleasure. The three of us breakfasted in the kitchen and watched the rain beating down on the terraced area outside. Carl said that he was planning to go to the bank in Cala D'or, and I asked if I could go with him, as it would give me the chance to change some traveller's cheques and to hire a car for a couple of days. We finished our breakfast and Carl got up from the table. He went into his room to get the documentation for the bank, and also to put some clothes on. I just had to don a tee shirt and a pair of decks and we were ready to go. Kelly declined the invitation to come with us because she wanted to wash a few things and write some cards. Maybe she also wanted to take the opportunity to put on some knickers on and warm herself up.

The windscreen wipers were struggling to cope with the rain as Carl and I drove into town. We were unable to park outside the bank and the nearest spot we could find was at least fifty metres away. Fortunately we were outside a bar so we went in. I ordered two beers and we waited for the rain to ease. I noticed his bruised knuckles and I asked him how his hand was.

He looked a trifle embarrassed as he flexed it "It's fine thanks, Ben. Look I'm sorry about last night." He must have seen the surprised look on my face. "I mean about touching Kelly up. It was a bit crass."

"Carl, you don't need to apologise. You know what Kelly said to you yesterday, so as far as I'm concerned, there is absolutely nothing for you to apologise for. Anyway, apart from your hand, I presume everything else is okay."

"Are you serious, Ben? How could it not be? Your wife's the sexiest woman I've ever known!" He paused a moment. "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question, Ben? How is it that you never get jealous when she's with me?"

"You have to understand her, Carl. She is a highly sexed woman. She needs sex frequently. And it is a real need, Carl, make no mistake. You fulfil that need; we both know why. Yes, and before you say anything, I've heard all the bollocks about it's not what you've got; it's the way that you use it. Kelly's even told me that herself, but she was sparing my feelings. I believe that size does matter, at least as far as she is concerned, and I know I can't satisfy her in the way that you can. But that's all you are doing, Carl, you're satisfying her sexual needs. She is fond of you, of course, but the attraction is, primarily, a physical one. I would certainly be jealous if she loved you but she doesn't; she loves me. So, why should I be jealous? You tell me." I looked out of the window at the rain. It showed no sign of abating.

Carl looked at me and sighed theatrically. "So, what you are saying, Ben, is that Kelly only wants me for my body." He smiled ruefully. "Well, whatever the reason, I'm not complaining. But there's no way I'd let her screw around if she were my..."

I angrily interrupted him. "Hang on, Carl! Kelly is screwing you... only you! She is not screwing around and I don't like to hear you say that she is."

He apologised at once. "I'm really sorry, Ben. Of course I didn't mean to imply that Kelly was screwing around. I only meant to say that I could not be as generous, as altruistic, if you like, as you are, that's all. Look, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised the subject."

My anger had passed. "Okay, Carl, apology accepted. Coming back to what you meant to say, then." There was a pause as I tried to get my thoughts together. "Hell, Carl, I'm really speaking from the heart, here. It has got nothing to do with altruism." I was actually surprised that he had ascribed such high motives for my behaviour. "But the word sounds similar. Troilism is the actual name for it. And the definition of troilism is a third person deriving sexual pleasure from a sexual act involving two others. You two are not the only ones getting pleasure from the relationship; I am, too." I looked straight into his eyes. "And it's a real turn on, believe me. So I'm happy for it to carry on as long as Kelly wants it to."

Carl looked at me and nodded. There was a broad grin on his face. "In that case, Ben, I'll do my very best to keep you happy!"

I guessed that Kelly would be equally determined to ensure my happiness but no doubt he'd find that out for himself. Anyway, the rain had begun to ease up so we took the opportunity to make a dash to the bank. And by the time we'd left some twenty minutes later it had stopped altogether and the sun was shining. Carl then drove me to the car hire office. As I was only hiring it for a couple of days I went the whole hog; automatic, air conditioning and power steering. I arranged for it to be delivered the following day.

We drove back to the villa and we smelt the aroma of the freshly percolated coffee as soon as we stepped inside. Kelly had been playing solitaire and she got up and poured out three cups. Carl said a quick hello and then went straight to his bedroom, returning barely a minute later. Barely was the operative word, he was completely naked when he came back into the kitchen.

We took our coffees and were sitting outside on the terrace, under cover of the bougainvillea, when the rain returned with a vengeance. No one wanted to get soaked going to lunch, so we decided to eat in. Carl sorted out a pizza whilst Kelly prepared a salad. I laid the table and organised the wine. Considering the lunch was rustled up out of nothing it was more than adequate. I was taking my wine waiter duties quite seriously, ensuring our glasses were never empty. We were on our second bottle and were all in a happy frame of mind by the time we'd finished eating. Kelly tried to tell a joke but got a fit of the giggles. She could barely get the words out for laughing and every time she laughed her breasts jiggled under her tee shirt. This tended to make her nipples stand out all the more. To cap it all she could not remember the punch line but it really didn't matter. We could not have enjoyed the joke more and her laughter was infectious anyway. I looked out of the window. The rain was still lashing down. So much for Carl's weather forecasting!

Kelly and I left the table, taking our wine glasses with us, and went over to the sofa to sit down. Carl had some paperwork to attend to, so he stayed at the table. Kelly was still happy, she was still giggling but now she was also feeling randy. I'd no sooner sat down than she was kissing me, pushing her tongue in my mouth and groping me through the thin material of my shorts. I looked over my shoulder; Carl, who had his back to us, seemed preoccupied with his paperwork so I surreptitiously unzipped my shorts. My erection sprang free but it wasn't free for long! She had already grasped it and was positioning herself astride me. And she continued holding it until it was sheathed in her hot velvet fanny. She was pleased with herself, that much was evident from her manner, a manner suggestive of a cat that had taken all the cream. Carl had his back to us and was apparently unaware of what we were doing. I found it quite arousing, because it was tantamount to doing it in public. Nevertheless I didn't want our activity to be too blatant so I pulled down the hem of her tee shirt so as to cover us as much as possible. I was experiencing glorious sensations as her vagina rhythmically contracted around my dick and I closed my eyes so that I could better savour them. Then I felt her hands on my face and her tongue in my mouth. We had to come up for air, and I took the opportunity to pick up our wine glasses from the occasional table. Kelly took her glass, which had been half-full and drained it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.