Modern Love Story
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

I woke up early the next morning. I was going to make some tea but I could hear noises from Carl's bedroom and it was obvious that they were at it again. So I decided I'd wait a while. I must have dozed off because the next moment Kelly was in my bed saying, "Rise and shine, or at least rise!" Her hand was around my cock. She kissed me, her tongue immediately in my mouth.

"Morning, Kelly, did you have a good night?"

"Hello, Ben. Yes I did, thank you, and now you're going to have a good morning!" She started to stroke my cock and it began to stiffen. When she was happy that it was hard enough, she straddled me and lowered herself onto it. She was very loose and very, very wet. Try as I might there was absolutely no friction and there was no way that I could achieve a climax. I was aware of the increasing wetness around the base of my cock.

"It's no good, Kelly, I'm sorry but I can't come like this." She got off me and lay on her back, spreading her legs. I looked at her open, wet and well-used fanny. I reinserted my sticky length into her and as I thrust away I knew that it wasn't going to work this way either. She was just far too loose.

She knew too. "Don't worry, Ben." I withdrew from her and lay down alongside her.

"Sorry, Kelly."

"That's alright", she said and she moved down to take me in her mouth, despite the fact that it was liberally coated with Carl's semen. I watched our reflection in the mirror. She was trying to bring me off with her hand, whilst she continued to suck me. But she was beginning to tire.

I reached down and covered her hand with my own. Knowing what I was about to do she removed her hand. Taking care not to hit Kelly in the face, I began to masturbate. It wasn't long before I was ejaculating in her mouth. She waited until I'd finished before she reached for a tissue and emptied her mouth into it. We turned on our sides to face each other and we kissed. Her mouth still tasted of my semen.

Her voice was very soft when she spoke. "I'm not going to leave you out, you know."

"I know you're not, Kelly, but you don't have to worry about me, honestly." I paused. "When you're with him I usually jerk-off, anyway."

"You must want more than that."

"Not really, Kelly. Look, what you just did was great but you don't have to do it."

"What do you mean, Ben?"

"Kelly, I know it's hard to understand. In fact I'm still not sure that I fully understand it myself, even after all these weeks. All the same, I'll try and explain it to you. I really love you, Kelly. I love you because of the person you are. I love your sense of humour, I love you because of your sympathetic nature, and I love the way you radiate happiness wherever you go. I know that you try to make me happy and in that respect you really do succeed. I could not be happier, honestly. And you've got so much patience and tolerance, far more than anyone I've ever known. Then there's the physical side. You are absolutely gorgeous to look at and you have a wonderful body. Making love to you is fantastic. Oral sex with you is out of this world. I could never tire of the taste of your fanny and I adore the way you suck me and let me cum in your mouth. I could go on even more, Kelly, but I assume you've got the picture." I moved slightly and eased my hand between her upper thighs. In this position my fingers could bathe in her wetness. "Kelly, I want you to know that as far as I'm concerned you're perfect. But, and this is the crucial point, certain things are so perfect, that they cry out to be shared with others. Imagine if there was only one record of, say Beethoven's Fifth, and I had it. I would have to play it to someone else so that they would also know that it is a masterpiece.

"I'm not sure what you're driving at."

"It's simple really, Kelly. I think it would be very sad if I were the only person to know how good you are in bed. Fortunately I'm not; Carl knows about you, too. And that in turn excites me. Last night, when you told Carl you wanted him, I saw the delight on his face. Do you know, I felt really proud of you, I really did. And I saw you on his bed afterwards, when you were asleep. You still had your camisole on, but not your knickers. You've no idea how arousing that was. When I went to bed I had to toss myself off. Even talking about it now is having an effect on my cock!" I felt her fingers around it. "See what I mean?"

"Where is this all leading to, Ben?"

"It's simple really. When you think about it, all three of us want the same thing. So, make the most of the opportunity. If you want to fuck him, or if he wants to fuck you, then do it. It doesn't matter whatever else you're doing."

"Whatever else I'm doing?" Her incomprehension was obvious.

"Well, not literally, Kelly! I don't mean if you're shopping in Sainsbury's or whatever the Majorcan equivalent is! I mean when you're here in the villa, even if you're with me. I'll get turned on because I know how much you adore it when he fucks you." My fingers were still inside her. "And I like the results; when you're full of his cum, just like you are now." I got a bit carried away at this juncture. "There can never be too much of it. I want you overflowing with it." I saw her nose wrinkle at the prospect.

"But Ben, when I'm like this I can't even feel you."

"It doesn't matter to me, Kelly."

"Well it does to me! You know, Ben, I was looking forward to our holiday here. I guessed I'd be spending a lot of time on my back but it never occurred to me that it would only be with Carl. I assumed that you'd want to make love to me, too."

"I do, Kelly, honestly."

"I don't think you do, Ben. The reality is you prefer to watch, don't you?" She still had a puzzled expression.

"Well, perhaps sometimes, Kelly, I suppose you could say that, yes." Did I really mean that? It was too late. I'd already said it.

"I wish I could understand you, Ben." And then she began to cry.

"I wish I could understand myself. But I do love you, Kelly, I swear."

She did not answer me but continued to cry silently. The pillow was now wet with her tears. I kissed her wet salty cheek but she told me to leave her alone. I told her I didn't mean to upset her but she ignored me. I kissed her once more and this time she told me to go away. I knew she meant it too; her actual words allowed for no ambiguity. I slipped on some swimming shorts and leaving her in our bedroom, went out to the pool.

I felt really invigorated after swimming a dozen or so lengths. I climbed out and sat on a chair to dry off in the sun. I looked around me. We were situated near the top of a small hill. Carl's villa was in its own large grounds. There was any number of olive trees dotted around. The boundary of the property was fenced and lines of pine trees had been planted to form a screen. His nearest neighbour was some way away on the lower slopes, but only the roof of the building could be seen above the trees. Carl was correct when he said that his villa was very private. Further away still was the little village whose lights we had seen last night and where, according to Carl, there was a bar that served good food. In the distance, through the shimmering heat haze, the sea was visible. The standard rectangular shaped pool was a good size with a small springboard at one end. Signs indicated that it was two metres deep at this end and one metre deep at the other. Scattered around the poolside were white plastic sun beds, on which were cushions in a blue and white check. Closer to the house there was a table and four chairs but these were in the shade as above them was a large timbered structure on which a dense bougainvillaea was flourishing. The clusters of small cerise flowers were in striking contrast to the azure blue sky. It was a lovely spot, for sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.