Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

A routine was established and it seemed to be working out for all concerned. On Friday nights Kelly would go out with Carl and would stay overnight at his place. I had got used to her weekly absence. I missed her, of course, but I could look forward to the Saturday morning when she returned, when our passion knew no bounds, especially on those occasions when she would leave Carl in his bed, drive home and immediately get into our bed with me. But there was a change to the established routine when they spent a couple of days in Paris!

Carl had to go there on business and asked her if she'd like to go with him. She asked me if I would have any objection. It meant flying out on the Friday morning and returning on the Saturday evening. In some ways it was not that much different to the normal routine; she just be away for a little bit longer, that's all. Since it was unlikely to happen on a regular basis I agreed.

On the Thursday evening I helped her pack her case. I was naturally interested to see what clothes, and especially what underwear she was taking. There was no doubt that Carl would be pleased with her wardrobe. She wanted an early night because Carl would be round early in the morning and she needed to get up at about six to get herself ready. We went to bed and we held each other in a close embrace. We made love but as was now the norm on Thursday nights, I refrained from ejaculating inside her.

The following morning I went off to work and Kelly went off to Paris. I experienced conflicting emotions. I knew that I'd miss her and yet I couldn't deny it turned me on. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I be normal and enjoy Kelly's sexuality directly rather than vicariously?

In the evening I put on some porno but I couldn't get into it. Instead I watched some old comedy videos. I went to bed quite late, and I had a couple of drinks too, but I was still unable to get off to sleep for some time.

I woke up on the Saturday morning, happy that she would be coming home that day, but wishing that I didn't have to wait until that evening. I occupied myself doing odd jobs around the house, finally getting round to fixing the external lights but the hours really dragged.

Kelly and Carl returned from Paris at about eight. He came in carrying Kelly's case, said a quick hello, apologised for having to dash off and then left. She came in and gave me a long loving kiss.

"Have you missed me then, Ben?" she asked in that soft sensual tone I loved to hear.

"Yes, Kelly, I really have. It's strange when you think about it. In theory your being in Paris should have made next to no difference. You're not with me Friday nights anyway and if I have to work late I don't see you from the time I leave on Friday morning until the time you come home on Saturday. But I know where you are and I know I can contact you. But in Paris you were out of reach and because of that, you seemed to be away for much longer. And you know what they say about absence, don't you?" I knew she would be pleased to hear this but it was also true. I asked her if she'd missed me.

She was much more succinct. "Yes, Ben, of course I did." I didn't know if it was just as true, but I was certainly just as pleased to hear it.

I made a cup of tea and gave Kelly a bouquet of flowers I'd bought for her. She asked me what I had been doing with myself. I told her that contrary to what she might be thinking I had actually got round to doing some of the jobs that I had been putting off for ages. She smiled at me as she suggested she should get away on her own more often if that was the result. She disappeared for a moment and returned carrying a gift-wrapped bottle of Remy Martin, which she gave to me. They say, 'it's the thought that counts', and it's true. It was the thought I most valued, not the expensive brandy. She had thought about me whilst she was in Paris and I was really happy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.