Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

In the following days I frequently thought about what had happened. There were a number of occasions when I questioned my own rationality. How many men get off secretly watching their wives being unfaithful? My head recognised that this was hardly normal behaviour, but it was my prick that exerted the most influence and, however amoral it was, I could not deny that I had found it incredibly arousing. Because of this I was randier than ever. But I wasn't the only one! Kelly was always ready for it too and we would indulge ourselves at every opportunity. Maybe Kelly was subconsciously trying to atone for her infidelity with Carl. Maybe I was subconsciously trying to show her that she didn't need him. Whatever the reasons our lovemaking had never been more prolific.

Unfortunately this blissful period of sexual harmony was soon to be interrupted. A major project came up at the office and the amount of work involved was incredible. The man I had planned to meet in Zurich had recovered from his accident and his company had launched their takeover bid. However, in the interim, a rival company had got wind of their impending action and decided to make a bid for the same company. A full-scale takeover battle then ensued. We had to work round the clock producing information to support our client and to undermine the claims of their rival. They, of course, had advisers doing exactly the same thing on their behalf. We would then have to advise our client how best to refute the negative comments made by the other side. And so it went on. And whilst all this was happening we were also trying to secure additional funding to cover the inevitable increase in the share price of the target company.

It was a regular occurrence for me to get home after midnight and I would be so shattered that I just crashed out. I was not home to notice that Kelly was going to the gym and to her tennis club more often than usual. Our exhaustive efforts were not in vain, however, and it was our client who finally won the battle. All of us who had been deeply involved were promised some free time to relax and recharge our batteries. I was in line for a reasonable bonus too so there was a double cause for celebration. I took the afternoon off and on the way home I bought some flowers and a bottle of champagne.

When I got home Kelly was out. I knew that she had taken the day off, so I was slightly surprised not to find her at home. However, I wasn't too worried because at least it gave me a chance to chill the bubbly and to take a shower. She came in about an hour later and looked surprised to see me. She was wearing a tight fitted pale blue cotton top, obviating the need for a bra, and a short white skirt. She was bare legged.

"You're home early!" she said.

"I've got something to celebrate, Kelly. We've won! And after all the hours I've put in, I thought it would be nice to come home early, especially as you had the day off. I thought you'd be pleased."

"I am," she said but I sensed that something was not right. I gave her the flowers and kissed her. She went to walk away saying she wanted to take a quick shower but I caught up with her. And then I detected the unmistakable aroma. She'd recently had sex! I asked her outright and she looked straight into my eyes as she admitted that she had been with Carl that afternoon. I asked how long it had been going on and she told me that she had been seeing him for the past four weeks. She reminded me of the conversation we'd had about it.

"I actually asked you, Ben, and you raised no objection to my seeing him again, did you?"

"I know, but... " I did not know what I was trying to say.

Kelly continued, "Ben, I never used to think sex was that important but something's happened to me since we started watching your films. It's as if something dormant in me has been awakened; something I never even knew was there. Look, Ben, I don't want to sound like a nymphomaniac, but I need regular sex."

How bloody ironic! We had only got in this situation in the first place because that was the one thing I was not getting.

"But we have been having great sex, Kelly."

She laughed. "How can you possibly say that, Ben? I agree we did for a while but the last time we made love was two weeks ago. During the past five or six weeks we have had sex no more than three or four times at the most. I know you've been exhausted by all the pressure at work," Kelly shook her head, "and I know you needed your sleep but I have needs too. I need to feel wanted; I also need sex. Do you know I've even bought a bloody vibrator! But it's not the same." There was a momentary pause. "And that's where Carl comes in. He gives me the real thing. That's all he wants from me. And that's all I want from him, too. We have a perfect relationship and it is based solely on sex."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.