Modern Love Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

As they went to the door I moved round to the side of the house continuing to stay out of sight. I waited until Carl's car was out of earshot and then rang the doorbell. Kelly came to the door, fully expecting Carl to have returned, having had neither the time, nor indeed the inclination to dress. The rapidly changing expression on her face mirrored her turmoil within when she realised it was her husband on the doorstep, and not her recent lover.

"Ben! What are you doing, back home? I thought you were in Zurich."

"No, Kelly, it was cancelled, I'll tell you about it later." I looked at her nakedness. "You look terrific. How did you know it was me at the door?"

"I didn't!" Kelly suddenly realised what she had said and the obvious implications. She appeared embarrassed and I could see her racking her brain, trying to think of a credible explanation for the predicament in which she now found herself.

I attempted to alleviate her embarrassment.

"Anyway, Kelly, I'm hardly likely to complain when you welcome me home like this, am I?" I didn't wait for her reply but asked her if she had enjoyed herself at the party. It was clear that she was preoccupied. It was all I could do, to keep a straight face.

Kelly obviously decided that honesty was the best policy. But that may have been because she couldn't come up with anything remotely plausible.

"Ben, about the party," she said, "there's something I have to tell you. Please promise that you won't be angry with me."

"Okay, Kelly. What about it?" I looked at her expectantly.

Her eyes were averted as she continued, "Do you remember that time when you suggested that perhaps I should have an affair?"

I nodded.

"Well I met someone at the party and he brought me home and..." There was a pause.

"And what?" I asked. I tried to appear calm but I was aware of the tightening in my throat and in my stomach.

"And we ended up having sex!"

I didn't say anything.

She started to cry, "Oh Ben, I'm sorry!" I embraced her. She appeared so vulnerable in her naked state whilst I was fully dressed (or so I thought). I kissed the tears from her eyes. Then I kissed her lips, and our tongues met.

"It's all right, Kelly, there's no need to cry. Let's go and sit down and you can tell me all about it."

I put my arm round her waist and walked her into the lounge towards the sofa, the very same sofa on which she had just been so well and truly fucked not more than ten minutes earlier. We both sat down and we resumed kissing. Her arms were tightly wrapped around me. I stroked the side of her soft breast as it pressed against the fabric of my jacket. My hand alighted on the silky smooth skin of her inner thigh. As I slid it up towards her triangle I detected an increasing dampness on her skin and when my fingers reached her cleft she was all but overflowing. My finger penetrated her with ease and I immediately inserted a second. It was obvious that she was full of his semen. All the time our mouths were locked together. Her hand reached for my zipper only to find that it was already undone. She stopped kissing me and looked down. She immediately saw the still wet semen stain on my trousers and was clearly surprised.

"What's going on, Ben?"

I looked at her. "I was outside, watching the two of you."

I resumed kissing her, not giving her the opportunity to say anything else. My tongue was deep in her mouth whilst my fingers continued to delve into her pussy. I eventually pulled away from her mouth but only so that I could suck on her nipples. I could see the patches of dried semen on her soft breasts. I moved down and began to kiss her stomach. I felt her go tense when I sought to move down lower still. She pressed her legs together, and held my head to prevent me going any further.

"No, Ben, you can't do that," she said, "He didn't use a condom."

"I don't care, I want to kiss you."

"Please, don't," she was pleading in her soft voice.

"I want to."

"No, you mustn't!" Her voice was firmer.

"I must!" My voice was firmer, still. She did not say anything, but she relaxed her grip on my head. I kissed the soft dark curls at the top of her pubis. I then got on my knees in front of the sofa. Her legs were still tightly closed.

"Please, Kelly," I implored.

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" She had a puzzled look on her face. I didn't have to say anything! She only had to look at me to know what my answer would be.

She sat on the edge of the sofa, leaned back and spread her legs. As she did so, I moved between them and bent down so that I could look more closely at her open vagina. On either side of her distended canal was the engorged flesh that was Kelly's labia. The normally soft curls around her opening were matted and wet. Carl's sperm was oozing out of her. The insides of her thighs were streaked with it too. She would have said she was mess down there but I thought she looked lovely. I was now so close to her that I could smell the pungent aroma of the semen and then I tasted it. Neither its salty tangy flavour nor its unmistakeable texture could be described as appealing, but the fact that it was coming from Kelly's core made all the difference in the world. I pressed my face to her opening, and pushed my tongue into her as deep as it could go. I heard her moaning quietly and then she was raising herself to meet my tongue. I sucked on her clitoris, rolling the tip of my tongue round the bud and she quickly climaxed. I raised my head and looked in her eyes. I told her I loved her and then we kissed and I felt her tongue in my mouth. I told her I wanted her to sit on my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.