Modern Love Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

I didn't know if what I'd said in that moment of intense sexual excitement had registered with Kelly but she certainly never referred to it. There was no reason to anyway, as everything was now back to normal. Having enjoyed the previous experience we would, on occasions, watch a porno film together. Our sessions afterwards would be very intense, the more so if we fantasised aloud about the story, or if we tried out some of the positions we had just seen. As a result our sex life improved immeasurably. Kelly now took great delight in being sexually provocative and she loved it when she knew she had turned me on. We went to a party once and she wore a dress that did not leave much to the imagination. It was only as we arrived that she casually informed me she was not wearing any underwear! It was incredibly exciting watching her dance with someone else, knowing that only the thin fabric of her dress covered her femininity. And when I danced with her it was difficult to keep my own hands off her, even though we were an 'old' married couple.

Then there was the party at the home of a colleague of hers. At the last minute I was asked if I could go to Zurich with my boss on the same weekend. A very important client was planning a major acquisition and both secrecy and speed were of the essence. Kelly was very understanding about it and was quite prepared to tell her colleague that we wouldn't now be attending the party but I suggested that she still go, anyway. What was the point of staying in alone, when she could be at a party with her work friends?

Paul, my boss, picked me up at home early on the Saturday morning as planned and we flew out to Zurich on the mid morning flight. I was due home on the Sunday afternoon.

Kelly took the opportunity to go shopping in the West End and had a very enjoyable day. She had ended up buying a suit, a pair of shoes and some underwear. She was still in two minds about going to the party but since she had already informed her colleague that I would be away, and had promised her that she would be there nevertheless, she felt she would be letting her down if she failed to turn up. She consoled herself in the knowledge that she had made no commitment about how long she would stay, however.

But even if she was only there for an hour she had to look nice. So she showered, did her hair and made herself up. When she was happy with her appearance she put on her new undies. The glossy bra and briefs looked just as nice on her as they had done on the model in the big picture in the shop window. Her legs were already quite tanned from the recent spell of hot weather so she didn't bother with any stockings or tights. She slipped on her pale blue fitted knee length dress with the high neckline. It did not show much flesh but it clung to her and showed off her superb figure. Open toed high heels completed the picture. She phoned for a minicab, poured herself a gin and tonic and sat down to wait.

Half an hour later she was at the party. She had not expected to enjoy it much, and after two hours her expectations had been largely fulfilled. She was on the point of phoning for a cab to take her home when she heard a voice at her side.

"Kelly?"

She turned round. It was Carl. Carl used to work for the same company as Kelly but had left two years earlier to set up on his own. He had even asked her to come and work for him but she had declined, partly because he was known as a bit of a lady's man. She was not convinced that he would keep his hands to himself especially if they were the only two people in his office. It was widely believed that his wife had left him because of his constant womanising. Yet in spite of that, she still liked him. He had a ready charm and had always been able to make her laugh. He was thirty-five, dark haired, and about six feet tall. He was also quite muscular, mainly as a result of frequent workouts at the gym. He was wearing a pale green Ralph Lauren shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers with a razor sharp crease. He asked the obvious question and she explained that I was away on business. They chatted about their old colleagues and some of the things that had happened in the past. She was enjoying his company and when he asked if she wanted to dance, she immediately agreed. They had been dancing slowly together for a short while when he spoke.

"You know, Kelly, I've always fancied you."

She was quite unimpressed with this unoriginal chat up line and her reply was rather dismissive. "Carl, as far as I can remember, someone only had to show a bit of leg and there was a risk that you might take a fancy to them." She grinned and then carried on in the same vein. "That's why I advised Hamish never to wear his kilt in the office!" She was pleased that he smiled at her little joke. However, it was true that he had shown more interest in her than in any one else in the office. Just as he appeared to be doing this evening. And it wasn't as if she was showing any leg, either. She asked him if he was in a relationship.

"No," he said. "Honestly! When I started the business I never really had the time. Now I have a bit more time I've yet to meet the right person."

Kelly couldn't resist leading him on. "So I'm still in with a chance then, am I?"

Carl knew she was teasing and responded in the same vein. He tried to look non-committal, "Well," he said with obvious doubt in his voice, "I might be prepared to give you an audition!" He held her little bit tighter.

It was about 11.30pm when he informed her that he had an early flight in the morning and would therefore have to leave. He offered to take her home if it suited her. She said that would be fine and that if he had the time, he could have a nightcap at her house. Naturally enough Carl was delighted to accept and soon he and Kelly were in his car driving home where they arrived just before midnight. I know this with certainty because I saw them!

Our meeting in Zurich had been curtailed when the person with whom we had the appointment had been involved in a fatal accident on his way to meet us. He had been taken to hospital suffering from shock and was in no fit state for such an important business discussion. He had managed to get hold of his assistant, who, whilst not being fully briefed, was able to meet with us, although the discussion that followed was somewhat inconclusive. We returned to London on the late afternoon flight. Despite the absence of the key individual, a number of important issues had nevertheless been raised and we felt that some of them needed to be addressed quite quickly. Accordingly Paul and I went straight from the airport to his home to begin working on them. I had refrained from phoning Kelly since I did not know how long this would take and thus did not know when I might get home. Just after 11pm, and having worked through a takeaway dinner, Paul and I felt we'd done enough.

He ordered a minicab for me. I'd nodded off in the back only to wake up when the cab had already driven one hundred yards past our house. I told the driver to stop and he was about to turn round when a car passed in the opposite direction. I looked behind me as it passed and watched it turn into our drive. I don't know what it was, a sixth sense or something, but I told the driver not to bother to turn round. I paid him, picked up my briefcase and my overnight bag and walked back.

I could see that there were lights on inside as I approached the house. The outside lights weren't working (I had been meaning to fix them for the last six weeks). I didn't recognise the car on the drive. I put my bags down by the hedge and, taking care to stay in the shadows, moved towards a window. I could see Kelly making coffee. I crept round to the back of the house. The curtains in the lounge had been drawn but they had not fully met in the middle and I was thus able to see into the brightly lit lounge. A man was sitting on the sofa. Unlikely as it might seem, I vaguely recognised him from somewhere, or other. He stood up and then it came to me. He was a regular at the gym I go to. We'd never spoken apart from the usual good morning stuff. I didn't know his name, but I had heard someone call him 'Horse'. I had realised why when I had seen him in the shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.