Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Kelly had been due to work late one night, but there had been a mix up and she came home earlier than expected. I didn't hear her come in and only became aware of her presence when she opened the door of the study. I was watching a film, wearing only a tee shirt, masturbating like fury and just about to ejaculate. She was embarrassed, but not as much as I was! She didn't say anything; she just closed the door behind her, and left me alone with my humiliation. She didn't want to talk about it that night but she was more amenable the following morning. We were just finishing breakfast. She put down her cup of tea and looked questioningly at me.

"So, Ben, I suppose you are going to tell me that you're watching pornography because of me."

I felt no small degree of embarrassment as I started to answer her. "Well, Kelly, it's like this... look, I accept that you're not that interested in sex at the moment. But that doesn't mean that I'm not! What am I supposed to do? Watching pornography and satisfying my own needs is surely preferable to me having an affair with another woman, isn't it?"

When the significance of what I'd said had sunk in she started to cry. And then she was apologising, saying it was all her fault. I comforted her as best I could, telling her that there was no need for recriminations, that it was not her fault and that I could understood why she'd lost interest in sex. There were more tears at this point and in between wiping her eyes and her nose she said that she would love it if we could go back to the way we used to be, but as she now felt less of a woman, such a return seemed increasingly unlikely. I asked her why she felt that way, why should she feel diminished by what was a medical condition. There were no doubt thousands of infertile women who did not let this detail prevent them from enjoying full sex lives. I told her it made absolutely no difference to the way that I felt about her, and that there was no basis whatsoever for her low self esteem. Then I had a flash of inspiration and suggested that watching a video together might help matters. Her initial reaction was far from encouraging, but a degree of persuasion on my part overcame a degree of reluctance on hers, and she finally agreed. We planned it for the following Saturday evening.

It was almost like going out on a first date again and Kelly was prepared to make a real effort. She'd taken a long relaxing bath and had then spent a long time making herself up. Her hair was combed up in that enchanting style I like so much and she was wearing a grey slinky two-piece that clung to her body like a second skin. I could even see the outline of her high cut panties. I loved her when she wore those because of the way they emphasised her long legs. I diverted the phone to the answer machine and I opened a bottle of wine. We were sitting side by side on the sofa in the study and were holding hands. I had chosen a film about a couple who had once been lovers, had lost contact with each other and had then met up again. In some ways it was an allegory for the two of us, but that was only one of the reasons for my choice. It was also a romantic story, the leading couple were both good looking, and the sex took place in picturesque settings.

When Kelly had first started to watch it she'd told herself she was only doing it for me and that she would be able to take or leave such a film. However she was surprised when it did begin to have an effect on her and before long she could hardly bear to take her eyes from the screen and was unconsciously crossing and uncrossing her legs. It was clear that she was excited and I hadn't even laid a finger on her. I planned to remedy that at once and slowly slid my hand up the smooth skin of her inner thigh. In a reflex action she parted her legs, her absorption in the film never wavering. I felt her vagina through the soft and increasingly wet fabric of her panties and then I eased my hand inside them and began to stroke her soft pubic hair and to touch her opening. She felt me trying to pull her panties down so she immediately raised herself, so as to make it easier for me. She resumed her former position once I had removed them. She managed to tear herself away from the screen long enough to plant a full wet kiss on my lips and then I felt her undoing the top of my trousers and she carefully unzipped me. She invited me to take them off, reminding me with a smile that I never usually wore them when I watched such films! I slipped them off and sat back next to her.

We were now both naked below the waist and it was thus very easy to play with each other whilst we continued watching the film. It was an incredibly erotic situation and in a very short space of time we had both climaxed. Had we been in bed, there would have been a few post coital kisses, a few endearments voiced and then we would have both fallen asleep. However the video was still running, the leading couple were now on a nudist beach and we continued to watch it. I picked up her glass and waving it in front of her face asked her if she wanted more.

"I'd love to if you're up to it, but maybe we ought to wait a while and have another glass of wine in the interim." She was smiling as I replenished her wine and sat back alongside her. The woman on the beach was now giving a blowjob to her well-endowed partner and Kelly was again showing signs that it was getting to her.

She decided she'd sit on my lap. When had made herself comfortable she turned her face to mine and told me how much she loved me. We watched the film between kisses. Now and again I stuck my tongue in her ear, or gently bit her earlobe. She has very sensitive ears and she would involuntarily shudder. Although I had not long climaxed, watching a pornographic film with a beautiful half naked woman squirming on my lap did wonders for my rate of recovery. In record time I was sporting another full erection. Kelly could not fail to be aware of it and she got off my lap, but only so that she could then straddle me. Her eyes never left mine as she reached down between us, grasped my cock and slowly impaled herself on it. When it could go no further she leaned forward to kiss me, and I tasted her tongue. Then she crossed her arms in front of her, gripped the sides of her grey top and slowly removed it. First her midriff was uncovered, then the lower swell of her breasts came into view and finally her nipples were exposed as they sprung free of the clinging material. Whilst Kelly eased the top over her head and tossed it aside I was pressing my palms against the sides of her full breasts and rolling her nipples with my thumbs. This made them stick out even more and I had to suck them. I could feel her fingers gently stroking my hair as I kissed and delicately bit each one in turn. We kissed each other once more and then she placed her hands on my shoulders. She was staring into my face as she began to fuck me.

My right hand let go of her breast and glided across her midriff, over the soft roundness of her stomach and into the dark forest of her pubis. My thumb found her clitoris, and was soon traversing back and forth over the highly sensitive bud. She was on the very brink of her second orgasm when I stopped. She looked at me, her wide-open eyes imploring me to continue and I asked her to finish it off for herself. She appeared reluctant to accede to my request even though to do so would have brought about her own desired relief. Maybe she felt that nice girls shouldn't play with themselves. Maybe it was genuine shyness about performing such an intimate act in front of me. Perhaps she just didn't want to seem too eager, and felt that a degree of reticence would not go amiss. Whatever her reasons, I sensed that she was sufficiently excited not to need much persuading and I was not mistaken. I only had to repeat my request and to add the magic word 'please'. It was enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.