St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer) - Cover

St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer)

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is their first trip to Europe. Marcy expects to spend their time visiting museums, castles and cathedrals. Kevin has other plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

Kevin had finished his run around the lake and even walked a lap. He expected Marcy to return about two but it was nearly three when she knocked softly on the door to their hotel room.

"How'd it go?"

"She was very nice. She paid for lunch we talked and talked." Then Marcy threw herself into Kevin's arms and nestled her head on his shoulder. "You're going to hate me," she said softly.

He thought she as about to cry. "I couldn't hate you for anything darling. I love you."

"Well, you won't when I tell you something." He knew then that Karin had scored. "What is it sugar? I promise I won't be mad no matter what you've done."

"I haven't done anything. I should say I haven't done anything yet." Her body seemed to shake. "Oh, this is so hard Kevin." She gently pushed him away and said, "why don't you sit over there in the chair?

I'll stand." Well, I probably won't stand but pace, she thought. "Okay, here goes. I would appreciate it if you'd let me finish, okay?" Kevin didn't speak he just nodded his head.

"This has been a wonderful trip. I've really had fun. We haven't done much sightseeing but going to the Reeperbahn, seeing the show and dressing up like this has been exciting. I can't remember having a better time in bed than I've right in that big hotel bed with you. You know I was curious about the women on that street behind the police station, Herbertstrasse, I think. Anyway, I told everything to Karin and she suggested that I take her place if I really wanted to find out what it was like. Can you believe that?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Kevin said without revealing his satisfaction.

"Are you serious. I thought you would be furious."

"What did you tell her?"

"She wants me to do it tonight starting at six." This was moving much faster than he could ever have hoped for. "Go for it."

"Kevin, you know I can't do that."

"Why not? No one would ever know..." He didn't have a chance to continue. Marcy stopped pacing, walked over to him and said, "what on earth do you mean, no one would ever know. You would know, Karin would know the men would know and, mostly importantly, I would know."

"I'm sure not going to saying anything about it to anyone. We'll never see Karin again. She doesn't even know who you really are. And the men, all they want is half an hour or an hour of heaven. To them heaven is what's between your legs. Of course you'll know. That's what this is all about. Memories that can make you hot for the rest of your life. I look at this as an opportunity. Apparently, you see it differently."

"Of course I see it differently. I would feel cheap. And, while you say this is something you really want, I'll just bet that in a month or a year from now you'd come to hate me for it. I don't think you can mess with this kind of stuff without paying some sort of price.

Our marriage is just too high a price to pay Kevin. Can't you see that?" Kevin took his time in answering. "I don't want to do anything that would hurt our marriage either. I think this would actually help it."

"That's ridiculous." Kevin decided to try a different strategy. "You know, Marcy, you're probably right. You shouldn't do it. Call Karin, tell her it's off and we'll go sightseeing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.