St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer) - Cover

St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer)

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is their first trip to Europe. Marcy expects to spend their time visiting museums, castles and cathedrals. Kevin has other plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

When Kevin awakened there was no sign of room service. No aroma of fresh coffee as there was the day before. Also, there was no sign of Marcy. He saw that it was almost noon. She must have gotten up an hour ago and dressed. Then he saw the note on her pillow.

Good morning my love. You were sleeping like a baby. I didn't have the heart to wake you. I've gone for my lunch with Karin. Should be very interesting. See you later. Love M.

He checked the closet and saw that the white dress and the jacket were missing as were the white pumps. The white garter belt, stockings and thongs were in her drawer so he knew what she was and wasn't wearing. He assumed she would be gone for a couple of hours. Plenty of time, he thought, to take a run around the lake.

Marcy didn't have any idea what to expect. Kevin had said that Karin spoke English but he didn't say how well. Also, she wasn't sure how far she should go with her questions. It was nice enough of Karin to meet with her for lunch. She didn't want to become an interrogator but she certainly was curious.

Karin recognized Marcy immediately. "Hi, you must be Marcy, I'm Karin," she said as she extended her hand. "I reserved a table in the corner where we can talk privately. And, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of ordering for us."

"That's fine. I'm pleased to meet you too, Karin." She was surprised. She didn't know what to expect but she realized that anyone who saw the two of them together would think that she was the hooker, not Karin. Karin wore black leather pants, a tailored short red leather jacket and sneakers. Her hair was in a pony tail and she wasn't wearing makeup while Marcy's makeup was far heavier than usual.

Their table was in the far corner of the small restaurant. Karin didn't ask but poured each of them a glass of red wine. Marcy realized that she had drunk more wine and champagne while in Hamburg than she had in months at home. Oh well, she thought, when in Rome...

Karin broke the ice. "So your husband tells me you are interested in what I do for a living."

"I really am. I think when we walked to the barricade last night and I wasn't allowed to go in and see for myself I just had to know more about it. Does that make any sense?"

"Of course it does cheri. We all want what we can't have and want to go where we're not allowed. If it is forbidden, it is much more interesting and desirable to us than if it is familiar and available, don't you think so?"

"I think you're right. Anyway, it was so nice of you to meet with me.

I'm not sure where to start. Kevin told me that you're 31, divorced, you have a son who is 6 years old and you've been doing this sort of work for four years."

"That's mostly right. I'm not divorced my husband died a year ago, a terrible accident."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Marcy apologized.

The awkwardness of the moment ended when the food was brought to the table. Karin had ordered large salads for them. The waitress obviously knew Karin and they spoke briefly in German. Karin explained, "I just live around the corner. When I'm not working I eat one or two meals a day here. Go right ahead and ask me anything you want while we are eating." As she looked across the table at her luncheon companion, Karin thought Marcy was lovely. She imagined what she must look like with the jacket off. From what she could see she assumed that Marcy's body was near perfect. Karin was long in the torso so her legs were not nearly as long as Marcy's. Also, Karin's boobs had been augmented by saline. It was obvious that Marcy's, though not a D cup like hers, were completely natural. As great as she imagined Marcy's body was it was her face that was captured Karin's attention. Perfect oval shape, perfect big brown eyes, perfect nose mouth, chin and complexion--although she thought Marcy was wearing too much makeup. Somehow it didn't seem fair that one woman could have it all, including a handsome and adventurous husband. She also sensed that Kevin was right. This American woman seemed to be exceptionally sensual.

After Marcy swallowed a fork-full of the delicious salad she said, "You know Karin, I'm interested in... Oh, Like how much do you charge? What do you do with your... the men? How do you feel about it? Things like that."

"Fair enough," said Karin. "The minimum is usually 150 euros, that's about the same as 100 DM. There's no such thing as a maximum. Every girl tries to get as much as possible for as little as possible.

We do about everything a man and woman can do. Men who want to be humiliated or dominated or tied up go to specialists. I can't help you much with that, my dates are more... I would say more straight. And, oh yes, you asked how I feel about it. Well, for the most part very good. I don't hate myself for what I do. I enjoy sex and I get paid for it. That's a nice combination. Before we go on tell me something about yourself."

"Oh there's not much to tell. We've been married for fifteen years. Two kids, a boy 11 and a girl who is 8. Kevin has a roofing company. Well, actually it was my dad's until he died. Kevin worked for him and learned the ropes. My dad always wanted a son, I guess Kevin was the son he never had. Business has had it's ups and its downs. Right now things are pretty good." She paused to take another bite of her salad and then a sip of wine. "What else? Oh, I'm what we call a stay-at home mom in the states. There's not much staying at home, however." Karin leaned closer to Marcy and softly said, "that's not exactly what I meant. You were asking me about sex, let me ask you. Have you been with lot's of men? I imagine someone who looks like you has many lovers." Marcy turned as red as Karin's leather jacket. "No, I've only been to bed with my husband. I fooled around a lot in high school but held off going all the way until Kevin and I were engaged." This confirmed to Karin what Kevin had told her. "Do you like sex?"

"Who doesn't. When it's with someone you love it's great."

"Oh really? Well let me tell you Marcy. I don't love any of the men who rent my body but I love sex, I absolutely love sex."

"See, that's what I don't understand. That's one of the reasons I wanted to talk with someone like you. You seem so normal. And yet I imagine you must be with three or four different men ever day and..." Karin interrupted her. "Try a dozen or more. Three or four would be a lousy day for me." Marcy flushed again but this time not from personal embarrassment but from the thought a dozen men. "As I was about to say Karin, I can't imagine how a woman can separate the physical from the emotional."

"I don't think you have to. I've never been to America but I've been told that you see sex very differently there. Here it is natural. I don't think I've ever met a woman, before meeting you, who had never been with other men, I mean men other than their husbands, of course. Marcy, Sex doesn't make a woman bad or good, at least not in Europe." Marcy was hanging on every word Karin Uttered. "Karin, you must have been married during the first year or two while you were... oh what would I say?"

"While I was working? That's true, I was."

"What did your husband think about it?" Karin laughed. "It was his idea. I wasn't qualified to do other work. We needed money, I needed to help out. I had applied for several jobs and was turned down for all of them. I remember a man at one agency said, "you should find out what you do best and try to find work in that field."

"That night I told my husband what I had been told. His advice was instant."

"Karin, you're the best fuck in the world. Nobody's better. You should become a St. Pauli Girl."

"Well Marcy, everyone who lives in Hamburg knows what a St. Pauli Girl is. You may find this surprising but I wasn't offended, or if the truth be known surprised. Like I said before, we are much more open about sex here than you are in the states. He knew I wasn't a virgin when we met, far from it. I hadn't strayed during our marriage but if I had he wouldn't have divorced me or even thought about divorce. I'm told that in the states many marriages end when a spouse learns of an affair." Marcy didn't answer but encourage Karin. "Go on." Karin took another sip of wine. "The next day we drove to the Reeperbahn. Between certain hours, street solicitation is legal. We watched as men approached single women and frequently walked off with them. My husband approached an older lady who didn't seem to be very popular and asked if we could buy her a drink."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.