St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer)
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is their first trip to Europe. Marcy expects to spend their time visiting museums, castles and cathedrals. Kevin has other plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

In the cab Kevin held her and whispered, "Do you want to go get something to eat?"

"I want you to eat me. Let's go back to the hotel. I've got to fuck." Marcy didn't know what was coming over her. She couldn't remember ever being more horny. What a slut she was becoming. She didn't need to follow every single direction that Gart gave her but she did, enthusiastically. Now all she could think about was ripping Kevin's clothes off him and screwing him until they both passed out.

It was going even better than Kevin thought it would. Marcy got her way. They did fuck until they both passed out. It was ten o'clock when they left the hotel. Marcy was dressed in the dress she had posed in but had left the thong, the garter-belt and stockings behind.

It was chilly so she wore the jacket but not for the sake of modesty, for the sake of warmth.

Another romantic candle-lit dinner. Another bottle of French wine. Marcy didn't object when she heard Kevin tell the taxi driver to take them to the Reeperbahn. She thought he probably wanted to see another sex show which, she realized, would have been just fine with her. That was what Kevin had planned but by the way she had taken to the posing he decided to accelerate the schedule.

They held hands like teenagers and walked down the Reeperbahn. But this time rather than walking to the side street, where the sex show theaters were located, they crossed the street. They were in front of a police station on Davidwache. A block later they turned left and came up to a red metal barrier that blocked the narrow street. The tall barrier, painted bright red, was covered by a photo of a giant pair of legs. A prominent sign read "Fraulein Verbotten." It was obvious that the barricade had been erected to keep cars, children and women out. Neither of them spoke German but understood that women weren't welcome behind the barricade. As they stood there several men came out. Others walked through.

"What's behind the gate?" Marcy asked.

"I don't know, let me find out." Kevin did know. It wasn't by accident that they were there, it was just a day early. Kevin stopped the next man that exited the area. Fortunately he understood and spoke English. He explained, "this is the legalized prostitution area of Hamburg. The girls are registered and it is very safe." Marcy pulled on the sleeve of Kevin's sport and said, "I'd really like to see it. Maybe there's another entrance."

"Sorry hon, I don't think you are allowed in there." Kevin reminded her.

"Isn't it illegal to discriminate against women? I mean, how can they keep women out?" She wanted to know. She didn't get an answer from him. "Well, you go see by yourself then. I'll meet you in that bar across from the police station," she said as she pointed to the small bar on Davidwache.

"Let me get this straight?" Asked Kevin. "You want me to go in there and into one of the brothels? Do you want me to get laid?"

"Of course not. I just want to know what's back there. Won't you please just walk around and then come back and tell me about it?" She wasn't repulsed. She was curious, as Kevin was so sure she would be. He entered Herbertstrasse having some idea what to expect because he had visited this place on the Internet many times over the past month. But the Internet was no substitute for actually being there. It was a Thursday night but the pedestrian street, just a block long, must have had a hundred men nervously milling about. Kevin saw that on both sides of the street were narrow three and four story buildings that looked something like brownstones in America. The biggest difference, however, wasn't architectural, it was occupational. Sitting behind dozens of windows were dozens of scantily-clad women. Women whose ages must have ranged from 20 to 60. Blondes, brunettes, redheads and even a sallow-cheeked young woman with purple hair. They were fat, skinny and in between. What they did have in common was their attire. Panties and bras, negligees and teddies. Some wore stockings, others didn't. The men slowly walked up and down the street. Every once in a while Kevin noticed shades being lowered and others being opened.

Kevin walked up and down both sides of the very narrow street. His exploration must have taken ten or fifteen minutes. She was sitting behind a small table in the corner sipping champagne when he walked into the dimly-lit and smoky bar. "Well?" She asked with great excitement.

"I've never seen anything quite like it. There must be a hundred prostitutes there. The ones I saw were sitting behind windows smiling and waving at the men."

"So tell me more. What do they do? How much do the charge? How long are they with each guy?"

"I don't have a clue. I suppose the only way to find out would be to go into one of those places and ask."

"Oh no you don't buster." They both laughed at her remark.

"Marcy I can't remember when you've ever being so interested in a subject. What gives?"

"I don't really know. Everything is so open here. The sex shows and now this, a Disneyland for men. I think in the states it's much more hidden, much less accepted. I was just wondering about the women. What they're like? How they feel about what they do? That's all." Kevin thought she had taken the bait. "You should talk with one of them."

"Oh, I'd love to but I don't see how that's possible," she paused took a sip of champagne and asked, "do you?"

"Marcy, I've come to realize that anything's possible." She couldn't possibly have known that what he was referring to was her posing naked, accompanying him to the sex show and wearing what she was wearing and talking about the life of Hamburg's prostitutes. "Let me see what I can do?"

"Do you really think you could find someone who will talk with me?"

"I really do, but it may take an hour or so. I would have to go into one of the places and talk with one of them and then get her to meet you tomorrow."

"Would you do that for me?" Oh baby, Kevin thought, you know it. "Take a taxi back to the hotel Marcy. I'll nose around and be back in about an hour. You okay with that?" She was. They hugged and kissed and she was whisked off in a cab. Kevin knew exactly what he had to do. This time, his time behind the metal barricade was much more deliberate. After twenty minutes he was about to give up when a very pretty brunette sat down behind a window at number 7 Herbertstrasse. He smiled and she smiled back. He pointed to the door and she nodded her head. As he turned the knob he heard a click allowing him to enter.

Without either of them saying a word, he followed her up a narrow staircase. At the top of the landing she opened a door and entered a very small bedroom. She was wearing a white teddy and very high heels.

He saw that, For what he had in mind, she was more perfect than he could have ever hoped for. "Do you speak English?" Kevin asked.

"But of course. In Germany we study English for twelve years. Also, it would be difficult to succeed here if one didn't speak your language. Sometimes half of my customers are from England, the U.S., Canada or Australia. By the way, I'm Karin. Tell me what you have in mind."

"How much for an hour?"

"That all depends on what you expect me to do during the hour?"

"Just talk, that's all." She smiled held out her hand and said, "for just talk the fee is 150 euros for the hour." As he handed her the bills he said, "I'm Kevin, my wife and I live in Atlanta, a big city in the south in America. This is our first trip here."

"I've heard of Atlanta. The Olympics and Coca-Cola. Right?" He smiled, gave her a thumbs up and said, "you've got it."

"Kevin, I've heard it said that talk is cheap. Obviously, here it isn't cheap. What's on your mind?"

"Tell me about yourself Karin. I would like to know how old you are.

Are you married? Do you have children? How long have you been doing this work?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.