Wanda's Motel Orgy - Cover

Wanda's Motel Orgy

by Slutluver

Copyright© 2002 by Slutluver

Erotica Sex Story: Wanda rents a motel room for the night to satisfy her horniness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Wanda was horny, but what was new. She always was and today was no different. She went to the beach and rented a motel room for the night and then went bar hopping to find a few men to take care of her horniness. In the last bar she met Al and Ed and invited them back to her room.

They no sooner got there when Wanda strip and told them to do the same. Al lay down across the bed and Wanda crawled on top of him easing herself down on his cock. Once she got it in she began rocking and bouncing so he would slide in and out of her stretched cunt. Ed assumed a position on his knees at the head of the bed placing his cock at Wanda's lips. She began licking and kissing the head of his cock. Soon she was taking part of it deep into her mouth. Both men continued to pump their cocks into Wanda's holes. Wanda was groaning from around Ed's cock. Al pumped hard and fast and had Wanda's tits rocking and bouncing hard when he tensed up and shot his cum deep into Wanda's now well-assaulted cunt. With this Ed grabbed the back of Wanda's head and rammed his cock down her throat and she was swallowing hard but could not keep up letting some of Ed's cum dribble down both sides of her mouth. Both men pulled their now soft cocks out and got up off the bed.

By this time several people had gathered outside the open glass door and were watching the activity, several of them had begun some of their own activities. Wanda was stroking both Ed and Al and they were rising to the occasion. Soon Al took Wanda by the hand and led her to a kneeling position facing the back of the recliner. Al entered her from behind and began slowly fucking in and out of her already well-used stretched pussy. Wanda was moaning loudly while Al's working on her pussy was making a sucking sound from his load that was already deep inside her. Al continued his slow motion on her cunt sinking his rod all the way into his balls while he sucked on the back of her neck. Ed approached and Al slid to the front of Wanda without ever removing his cock, he bent her forward and started sucking hard on her tits while Ed began licking and tonguing her tight little wrinkled ass hole. Ed began to work the head of his cock into Wanda's puckered asshole. As Ed slipped his head in Wanda squealed and groaned, "don't stop". As Wanda continued riding Al's cock Ed worked more and more of his dick into Wanda's ass until he sank in to his balls. He then began to slowly pump in and out. Wanda was moaning and groaning and she had several waves of orgasms as they continued working on her.

Ed's balls tightened and his body went stiff as he began to shoot hot steamy cum deep into Wanda's ass. He had his cock sank in all the way to his balls. At the same time Al made one final deep plunge and screamed out as he too dumped a hot load of his seed deep into Wanda's worn cunt. Wanda was now cumming just seconds apart and was shaking in total ecstasy. Tears were running down her cheeks as her orgasm began to take her over. As the three began to part once again Al told Ed that maybe they should allow some of the watchers to have a little fun with Wanda.

Three of the male onlookers, Bill, Wes, and Steve quickly came in and wanted to be next. Wanda down on her knees and undid Wes's pants; his cock sprang to life under his briefs. She managed to get his dick out. Precum was oozing out of it as she took it in her mouth... all 9 inches down the hatch. Wes moaned, "Oh slut, you are too much!". Out of the corner of her eye she could see that Bill had stripped down too and was jerking off just a few feet away. The sight of his cock made her pussy wetter... oh how she wanted all of their cocks at the same time!

From behind Steve grabbed Wanda and turned her around. She couldn't believe what she saw. Steve was black, and his cock had to be 12 inches long, and thick! He spun her around again... he just wanted Wanda to get a good look at what she was about to experience. He forced her head down so that she was bent over at the waist. He then started rubbing his cock head on her pussy... Wanda could hardly take it. "FUCK ME!" she screamed. Steve worked his cock into her pussy... it was so big that it hurt... but the pleasure soon overcame the pain. Wes stepped forward and Wanda took his cock back in her mouth... he was ready to cum, she could tell. That moment froze. Wanda had a huge dick in her pussy from behind, and a solid cock fucking her mouth.

Wes continued to fuck her mouth... hard. "Oh, I'm gonna cum", he exclaimed... and started to pull out. Wanda grabbed his cock and sucked on it... she wanted that cum in her mouth. He exploded, shooting his cum down her throat. She sucked it all out of him... so sticky sweet.

Steve's cock was now fully inside her pussy... Wanda had never felt anything quite like this before. Poor Bill was still jerking it just a few feet away. Wanda told him to come over here before he came. He jumped to his feet and stood with his cock positioned right in front of her face. Before she could even wrap her lips around his cock he came... all over her face. Just pulsing and pulsing the cum... She stuck her tongue out to grab all that she could.

At that same moment Steve pulled his cock out of her pussy... and brought it up to her ass. "No, Wanda said... I'm too tight for you there." To that, Steve said, "Sorry baby, you've gone this far." Wanda gave up too easily... for she knew she could take him... and he was right, she had gone this far...

His cock was well-lubed from her pussy and Wanda could feel the pressure of the head in her asshole. He pushed, she relaxed, and he was soon in. "Oh God!!!!" she said. It felt so GOOD!!! This huge black man was fucking her in the ass! She couldn't believe it. Moments later she could feel him shooting his wad into her ass... which was her cue to clenched his cock with her hand and squeezed it with her ass. Wes jumped in front of her and started cleaning out her pussy, nice! These guys knew how to satisfy a woman!

Four more men came him and wanted in on this gangbang. The first one in said his name was Dave. "Hi," responded Wanda, and quickly put an end to his verbal fumbling as she reached out her hand and fondled his cock through his shorts.

She unzipped his shorts and slid his hardened cock past the waistband of his briefs. Her soft hands stroked the length of his cock a couple of times, and then gently wrapped her hot lips just around the head. He exhaled and stiffened as she delicately worked her tongue and lips around the end of his cock. She slowly moved further down the shaft of Dave's dick.

Wanda began to slowly slide her mouth up and down his cock, one hand holding firmly to the base. As this continued, Dave relaxed a little and reached out to lightly touch her head. She immediately grabbed his hand and placed it firmly on her tits. He began to rub and to fondle them.

Wanda's head was bobbing up and down on his cock, periodically pulling off the now slick and glistening head to run her tongue along the underside or lightly tickle his balls. It was becoming obvious from his breathing and motions that she was going to bring him to climax in very short order. Greg was stroking himself as he watched, his hand down his slacks.

Fred who had both of his hands free moved to sit behind Wanda and began kissing her neck and fondling her full breasts. All the while, she kept up the same slow rhythmic slide up and down the cock in her mouth.

As the level of excitement among the group built, it became necessary to find a way to get everybody involved. Fred dropped to his knees in front of Wanda and began to lick and suck on her tits. Greg had removed his hand from his slacks by unfastening them and letting them drop to his ankles and was now stroking away on his rigid cock. Reaching out her right hand, she replaced his hand with hers and was now stroking sucking and having her boobs licked all at the same time.

Temporarily removing her hand from her third playmate, Wanda deftly reached down and loosened the pants of the man licking her breasts and freed his cock. It was noticeably larger than the other two currently in her possession, which led to a look of determination on her face. Pulling her lips away from Dave's cock, Wanda abruptly stood up. Pulling Fred up onto the bench, and straddling his huge cock, she reached down to guide it into her. Gently and slowly she settled on top of his cock, engulfing its entire length in her tight pussy. As she sat there, adjusting to the sensation of fullness Wanda called her other two new playmates, trading places, stroking Dave's slick cock and sucking on Greg's. As everyone involved moved to comfortable and manageable angles, Wanda began to ride up and down on the big dick in her wet snatch, moaning and mumbling around her mouthful of cock. She pulled away briefly to take a deep breath and speak out.

"Oh shit, oh yeah. That's fabulous." she gasped as she ground her pussy and clit against the lower belly and groin of Fred.

She resumed the cock sucking now alternating between her playmates sucking one and then the other, back and forth, holding their cocks so close together in front of her face that they nearly touched. At one point, licking the tips of both at the same time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.