My First Time - Cover

My First Time

by Chowhound99

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Erotica Sex Story: I dreamed of eating a pussy for months, ....I finally got my wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I was fourteen the first time I saw a woman's pussy. I had seen a pussy, many times, I have a sister two years younger. She and I bathed together until I was twelve. When I began growing hair around my prick, she told mom and that was the last time we bathed together.

I was standing in the bathroom door watching Helen Johnson, our neighbor, standing on the bathroom counter, one foot on either side of the sink. She was definitely scared because she was pissing herself. Standing on the counter, her legs spread almost two feet, opened her pussy, and allowed me to see her slit in its natural beauty. She was pointing at the mouse in the center of the floor, as she was trying to talk to me, her words unrecognizable. I assumed she was speaking Danish, her native tongue.

I had difficulty trying to watch the mouse and look at her at the same time. She had thrown a can of hairspray, striking the mouse, but only maiming it, because it was able to move swiftly. In fact, it was able to flee each time I got near enough to reach for the poor rodent. I say poor rodent because she had struck him, or her, and it was powered only by its front feet, nevertheless it was still elusive.

She became hysterical when the mouse ran to the base of the sink, directly under her, causing a forced stream of piss to strike the counter and splash against my bare chest and waist. Her speech became forced and she was shedding tears as she babbled words I couldn't understand.

I tried to catch it a half dozen times before I finally took the towel and dropped it over the injured rodent. When I picked it up, it was still fighting and I almost dropped it but I tossed the towel at the commode and the mouse went swimming. I quickly flushed the toilet and he, or she, was history. I still had Helen standing on the counter screaming.

I tried to calm her but she was totally out of it. I was five-seven, and almost one hundred and forty pounds, about fifteen pounds heavier the she, but she was five-ten, at least. I was trying to help her from the counter but she was not cooperating, not in the least. She had seen the mouse disappear in the toilet however; she wasn't calmed in the least by its watery demise.

I had her under control, to the point I was holding tightly to her hands. I couldn't get her to step on the side of the tub so I decided to wrap my arms around her legs and lower her to the floor. I wasn't really prepared for her move because my arms went around her legs and she managed to get one leg went over my shoulder. I had a pussy in my face and also an additional one hundred-twenty plus pounds on me. I almost went to my knees with the additional weight. I managed to stumble against the wall and steady myself enough to walk her from the bathroom.

I knew where her bedroom was located, a good thing, because all I could see was pussy in my face. I heard her head hit on the doorframe, twice, as I walked her from the bathroom to her bedroom, her leg locked around my neck and back. We bounced off each wall, at least one time, before we entered her bedroom and then I met her bed sooner than I expected, and we fell, my face buried in her pussy. It would be safer to say her leg was burying my face in hell's gate. She didn't release me as I thought she would, rather she held me in such a manner I couldn't hardly breathe. The aroma from her pussy had stirred the male in me, because I didn't struggle to free myself. It was just the opposite because I remember pressing my face into her wet opening, unaware I was eating my first pussy.

I had dreamed of eating a pussy for months, but it was my mom's I dreamed of eating. I read every magazine I could find, especially when the subject had been about going down on a woman. My mother was much better looking than Helen Johnson was, and although the women were about the same age, mom was shorter, her ass perfectly formed and her breasts caused me to become stiff at least ten times a day. As my tongue made its way through Helen's slit I wondered if mom's pussy was shaved clean as was Helen's.

I guessed my reading dirty books paid because I began licking and sucking on her outer pussy lips until they were swollen, and only then did I begin to suck and lick the inner lips, spreading her with my thumbs pressing outward, using the outer lips as thumb holds. Her clit was free standing, protruding from within the opening, as I spread her lips wide; causing moans, which I knew, were not from pleasure. It was my first pussy and I did not have the expertise to handle it tenderly, something Helen would need to teach me later. At that moment, I was going on memory from the books, and books were for teaching novices. They gave me enough knowledge to bring her to a loud orgasm, by sucking soundly on her clit until she was begging, pushing, and finally banging on my head to get me to release the tiny piece of flesh.

I lay, my head resting high on her thigh, for many minutes, until I heard her breathing normal and her body became calm. I was watching the tiny clit as it would begin to slowly deflate. My breath directed on it would cause it to rise again. Each time I blew across the tiny bit of flesh, I would hear her moan lowly and her body tense slightly. She finally pulled me up against her full breasts, disallowing my teasing. Now her breasts, primarily her nipples were the object of my desire.

I wetted my finger, and touched the tiny point, causing it to stand. I remember reading this in a book and I had to be so very delicate with her body. Allowing me to play with her breasts for many minutes, I thought I was in heaven. She tired of me playing with her breasts and pulled my head over her, pressing my mouth over a nipple. I sucked on her nipples, going from one to the other and back. She began making little moaning sounds and I thought I was hurting her, and stopped sucking.

She grasped my prick through my trousers and I began to tremble, I tried to control my body movements but I couldn't. She pulled on the zipper on my trousers and when her hand touched my prick, it was downhill. Actually, I hate to admit it but she brought me off in under a minute. I was mesmerized. I was deflated. My first opportunity to fuck a woman and I came in her hand. I felt like crying but I knew that wouldn't help my situation.

I was ready to try this once more and I wondered how long I would wait before I could get another erection. I don't know where her strength came from but she pulled me over her thin body and wiped my limp prick around her pussy and almost immediately, I became hard. It took much longer this time, having just cum, and I know I lasted three minutes before I came, only this time I came in her pussy. I was proud, I had my first pussy.

I took the money for mowing her grass and rode my bicycle to the pet store. Mom took a shower about this time every day.


Chapter 2

I took the five dollars Helen Johnson paid me and rushed to the pet store. I wanted four mice, and I knew they were a quarter each. I didn't know I would need a cage to keep them in and I rented a cage for a week, the woman running the store charged me four dollars for rent. I lied, and told her I needed the mice for a summer school project, which was the only way she would let me have the cage. She made me feel like a criminal, just to buy four mice. I filled out a card, front, and back, and she knew more about me than mom, when I completed it.

I'm Daniel, Dan to all my friends, which in the summer are very few. We live in a small sub-division five miles from town, and my school. Mom works nights and Victoria, my sister, and I have to stay close to the house when mom sleeps in the mornings. My mom is pretty, but she has no butt. I guess that's why dad left two years ago because I see him every month or two, the woman he married has a huge butt, and she weighs twice as much as mom.

I brought the mice home but mom was showered and dressed when I brought them in. I waited and the next day, when she showered, I let one of the mice loose in the bathroom, while she was in the shower.

I can tell you up front, that mouse scare doesn't work, not the way I hoped anyway. Mom saw the mouse in the bathroom, and killed it. I had to clean up the mess. The remaining three escaped the next night. They did scare the piss out of my sister though. The only problem, she and Linda were on my bed when they saw the little bastard, and my bed was the one got pissed on. Needless to say, that curtailed the mouse activities. I think back, and it was a stupid plan.

Dedication, Bah-humbug. I can honestly admit, I was the most dedicated thirteen-year-old you have ever seen during the summer. Every morning I crawled out of my bed with one thing on my mind, I was going to get to lick a pussy, and hopefully fuck it afterwards. I had my priorities in order; my mom, my sister, any other willing female.

What I didn't understand at the time was, I could have made better use of my time sitting on the street corner helping little old ladies cross with the light. There is no light in our subdivision if that gives you a hint.

I helped more women mow grass, wash cars, carry groceries from the car to the house, move furniture, and the worst of all, hang curtains. I read all these paperback books, and everything one of the characters in the book did, and scored, I tried. It didn't work. I received blisters on my hand from a hot lawn mower, soaked pants and shoes, a stubbed toe, an aching back and a sprained arm from falling off a ladder.

I built up quite a reputation in the neighborhood however, as Chuck told me a few days before his twelfth birthday, "You have become the most 'helpful jerk' in the neighborhood."

He was so confident he made a bet with me, I could pick the time and day. I was to start at one end of the subdivision and walk to the distant end, and the bet was there would not be, two people I passed, not speak to me by name.

The following morning we started, and I passed thirty-two people, and thirty-one spoke, calling me by name. The one smart ass that didn't call me by name called me, "Vicky's brother." I went door-to-door that afternoon, searching for a job to pay my debt.

Two days before school started, our little group was just sitting and talking and Chuck began asking how the summer went for everyone. First he asked Linda, his sister, what she really wanted to do this summer, and how close did she get to do it. That was everyone's question.

Linda said, "I wanted this tiny bikini and I got it."

Vicky spoke and said, "No, that's not right, you wanted to go to a movie with Ted Brown." (Ted was a 16-year-old football player at school).

"But we were swimming one day and I asked him, and he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead," Linda reluctantly admitted.

Everyone began laughing and Linda continued, "He said he would but it wouldn't look proper for a sixteen year old boy to go to a movie with a girl who was eleven."

That stopped the laughing because we knew Linda was extremely sensitive about him.

It was Vicky's turn and she said, "I wanted to go back to school wearing a 32B bra."

Chuck asked, "Did you get your wish?"

Vicky nodded her head up and down rapidly, smiling as she nodded, throwing out her chest.

Linda quickly said, "I thought you..." She stopped when she saw the stare she was getting from my sister.

Chuck looked in my direction, "Dan, how about you?"

"Well I really didn't have..." Chuck cut me off.

"He had this great plan. He has been reading these books, and you know all the work he has been doing for everyone this summer, he was doing what the men in the books did and got a piece of ass for the job afterwards." Chuck began laughing and when he stopped laughing, he was chuckling and said, "that was my wish too, and neither one of us came close." He started cackling like an old hen and finally got the second part of his answer finished, laughing between every word. "I didn't get my wish but I didn't work my ass off all summer."

I was pissed at Chuck, I didn't want that told to anyone, especially my sister, and as far as I was concerned we weren't best friends any longer. School was starting and I would get my friends from school.

Linda asked, "What's a piece of ass, and what is it for," Chuck burst into laughter again and Linda got pissed at him. She threatened to tell their mom if he didn't stop laughing at her.

Chuck was an ass, he kept laughing and telling my sister I was learning to be a queer, and a goody-goody. All the husbands would want me around to wash cars and carry out trash, and other things. I got pissed and said I was leaving.

I was half a block down the road when I heard Linda calling me. I stopped and waited until she caught up, and we began walking together. I walked her home and half way to her house, she took my arm. Our walking pace slowed and we were casually chatting when she came unexpectedly with her questions.

"Dan, why don't you ever try to kiss me, and feel under my dress like Chuck does? He said you do it to Victoria all the time but I never see you. And would you massage my breasts like you massage hers, I want mine to be the same size; you won't have to learn any new growing areas." She was looking at me and she was serious, and I wondered what Chuck was telling her.

"We are too close to your house now, let me think about it and I'll let you know tomorrow." I was going to ask Chuck what he was telling her, because he had filled her head with a bunch of malarkey.

When we got to her house, her mom was dressed sharp, I mean sharp. She was going out and she had a pizza on the table for Chuck and Linda, and there was plenty and I could help them eat it. I walked Linda's mom to her car and closed the door for her, and she thanked me. Boy did she thank me, when she got in the car she raised her leg and I saw her black panties, and her legs were almost as pretty as mom's.

I got a boner, and I had to walk funny when I said good night to Linda. Linda took my arm and pulled me inside the kitchen, "Do you want pizza?"

"No thanks I don't want any," I said. She was getting colas from the refrigerator, one for each of us. I sat down, in the seat neither of them used, and began drinking my cola. I thought Linda went to the bathroom

She was gone about five minutes and then called me, "Dan, come back here please."

I was expecting to play Nintendo; I picked up my cola and walked back to her room, taking two steps into her room before I stopped. She was lying on the bed, on her back with her feet spread about two feet apart.

"Victoria said you lick her pussy for her every night, and I would like you to lick mine. I won't ask to suck your prick because she said you don't like that, but that was her wish for the summer, to suck you prick until you shot your white stuff in her mouth, so she can swallow it. She said she has tasted it many times and it tastes good. I don't know why you don't like her to do it, Chuck wants me to do it to him. And I want you to massage my tits, so they grow as big as your sisters." She was pleased with herself, she got all that out and I could see she was as serious as could be.

"Linda, I... I... I don't..." I tried to get it out but she turned too quick.

"Crying into her pillow, I could her muffled speech, "You think I'm ugly, that's why you won't do it. I didn't suddenly become righteous, I wanted to do everything to her, but all she heard was pack of lies. I knew I would hate myself the next day but at the time, I thought it was right.

I walked around to the far side of her bed and tried to lift her head to explain. I didn't get far because when I pulled, she rose quickly, still crying, and pressed her lips to mine. I don't know who told her I was experienced because in the first minute I realized she knew more than I.

She gradually pulled me on the bed as she continued teaching me to kiss. Her tongue was wild in my mouth and I began to copy her motions. My hands were still on her head and she moved one to a small nubbin of a breast, and I began squeezing it. She began moaning in my mouth, so I moaned back in hers. I figured it was the proper thing to do. Our moans got pretty loud and she pulled my hand from her head and laced it on her pussy, and she didn't have to tell me what to do. I started fingering her, and she was wet. I used her fluids to trace around her pussy lips, rubbing across her clit, after I found it.

It is a good thing I read all those books because I couldn't find the little monster, I crossed it and she moaned louder and pushed my finger back to it. I tried to keep a finger on it but it was hard trying to rub all over her pussy and keep my finger in one spot. I learned that her body would flinch when I touched it and I kept moving back until I felt her move.

She pushed me back, "Take your clothes off," and I followed her instructions. I was standing beside the bed when I tossed my trousers aside, followed by my skivvies. My little prick was pointing straight at her and she reached for it. I think she took it in three fingers, I can't remember, because at that time I was somewhere else, a place called out of this world. I didn't see her lower her head but I felt her warm mouth cover my prick head. She didn't feel my sperm coming and I didn't think there was enough for her to worry about, I didn't say anything.

I shot into her mouth and she said it went down the wrong pipe because she started coughing and sputtering, and half of it came out her nose. She wiped her nose and spread my cum into her pussy, gathering as much as she could and wiping it in the same place. My little prick got hard watching her and she lay back, pulling me. Placing my prick into her twelve-year-old pussy, she pulled me and reared up, getting me as deep as possible on the first plunge. I must admit I came before she did, and this time, it stayed in the hole we aimed for it to go. She insisted I lick her pussy and I did, I tasted my sperm for three days. Linda likes it, and drinks it all after that first snafu, I personally don't like it but I like to keep my homework caught up.

Veronica Denise H. was born nine months to the day, as scribbled in my diary. Since I started this story on her sixteenth birthday, this event occurred sixteen years and nine months ago. Mom and Ronica (Veronica, my mother in law and Denise, my mother) raised VD (I have actually called her that twice, when she did something really stupid), we call her Veronica Denise and she is a beautiful and intelligent girl. Mom and Ronica accepted equal responsibility, along with Linda and I, for Linda's pregnancy, because neither mother would explain the birds and the bees to us, and Linda never had a period before she became pregnant.

When I say they accepted responsibility, I mean it literally. A month after we learned Linda was pregnant, we moved, both families, into a house four times as large as the two were, with ten times as much yard to mow, however there was also a barn for our horses, a lake and a stream, for our swimming pleasure, before we installed a pool.

On the evening of her sixteenth birthday: (1) after listening to forty plus screaming teenagers most of the day, (2) in and out of the pool a thousand times, each time opening the refrigerator and freezer doors, (3) changing the channel on the TV every other visit, (4) and having two dozen radios going at once, each on a different station, (5) we sat down for a family quiet hour. Veronica Denise got her wish from her mother, Linda, bless her heart, promised to tell the circumstances of her conception. It seems Veronica Denise read a story when she was thirteen and Linda said she would tell her when she was sixteen. We were reminded of this promise every day after the day she turned fifteen.

They (Linda, Mom, and Ronica) brought out my dogged eared diary, which they almost had memorized, reading some of it almost daily and numbering the incidents occurring the year I turned fourteen, and read portions to my daughter to substantiate their story. They still skip one page, the actual date of conception because I made an additional entry and double underlined it. "Linda did not have a cherry."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.