Tutor - Cover

Tutor

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 7: New Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: New Home - This is a modern fairy tale between two college virgins. She liked literature but was pushed into studying Computer Science by her dad. I was a computer maniac who didn't even know how to flirt. This story adapts a very slow build.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow   School  

Pete told me that Jane didn't get pregnant. Pete even admitted to me that he actually felt for Jane and referred to her as his girlfriend. He told me he had many girlfriends in the past but never had such a feeling he was having with Jane. I suggested he should carry additional condoms in his wallet. In fact I knew I had to carry them in my wallet from now on.

I had been performing very well in my classes. I even got a good grade in my English class with helps from Stephanie. She did very well in all her courses, except her mandatory programming course. She got a 'B' in her first semester computer-programming course but she had more problems when the topics became more advanced. She got frustrated sometimes, as she had spent the most time on a course she still barely could manage. I was with Stephanie in the library one day when she slammed her book closed. I drug her to the cafeteria for refreshment.

"Have you thought about switching majors?" I asked.

"Dad will kill me," Stephanie said.

"It's your life, not your dad's life. Honestly, do you like computer science?"

Stephanie dropped her head for a while. She shook her head. "It's stupid," she muttered. "But I got to meet you because I'm taking these stupid courses.

I laughed. Stephanie gazed at me. I moved my chair closer to her so she could poke me.

"Stephanie, I majored in computer science not because I am good at it. I love it. I started learning programming when I was ten. I had a lot of problems but I wouldn't let my dad help me. I enjoyed drilling into it. I won't care how the market is tomorrow, I'll still love computers," I said.

Stephanie listened without a gesture.

I continued, "Stephanie, Nobody knows how the computer market will be in ten or twenty years. Nobody knew it would be so prosperous twenty years ago. You're not happy because you're forcing yourself into something you don't like and it won't guarantee a success for you."

"I know," Stephanie said.

"Have you ever discussed this with your parents or the counselors?"

"No," Stephanie said, shaking her head.

"Why don't you talk to the counselors?"

Stephanie didn't say anything.

"Let's go make an appointment now," I suggested.

"No, let me think about it," Stephanie said.

The next day, Stephanie made an appointment to see the counselor to find out what her choices could be as well as the career opportunities if she switched to English. She talked to her dad and cried at me the next day saying her dad would cut off financial support if she switched.

"You're on full scholarship," I reminded her.

"But not for room and board and others," Stephanie said.

"You can get a college loan."

"It's too late. I'm already in," Stephanie said.

"Never too late. Let's go find out. Even if you can't get any, I will get a part-time job to support you."

Stephanie smiled at me, and then she kissed me. But after that she said. "Dad will kill me."

"No he won't. And even if he's mad now, he will understand it later."

We found out that Stephanie could get some loans from the government and also from financial institutions. Stephanie said she would talk with her parents during the spring break.

I didn't go home for spring break. Instead I stayed with Phil in town to take up a temporary project at the software developer he worked for part-time. They paid me three times what the tutoring center did. I agreed to work for them full time during summer and part-time when my school resumed in autumn, instead of tutoring. I made that decision both for interest and for financial consideration. I needed more pocket money to cover my dating expenses and also in case Stephanie needed to support herself. I called up dad telling him I would be away from home in the summer and he supported my idea, as having a relevant job now would substantiate my resume a lot.

Stephanie didn't talk with me about her discussion with her parents until she came back to the campus. We met in a restaurant after my last day of work on the day before school resumed.

"I'm on myself now," Stephanie told me when we were sat.

"I'm sorry," I said, and went over to hug her.

"It's okay. I still love them and I am still their daughter. Dad just won't support my financial needs anymore," Stephanie said calmly. It seemed she had carefully thought through the problem before and after the talk.

"So you're going for English literature, right?" I asked.

Stephanie nodded.

"Do you enjoy teaching in the tutoring center?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like it. I'm thinking of going for Education after my Bachelor Degree," Stephanie said. "If I can afford it."

"I'll put you through."

Stephanie had a huge smile on her face. "Know what?" she said with a sly smile.

"What?"

"You don't need rubbers from now on," she said softly and smiled shyly.

"When did you start?"

"After you told me about Pete and Jane," Stephanie said. "We could forget it as well." She giggled.

"Let's go now. This is new for us."

Stephanie kicked me under the table. "Betty's there," she said.

I wished I had a car. But instead I had to wait for another long week till Saturday. We didn't bother about movie or dinner. We bought some food and went to Stephanie's room for a romantic day and night.

A week later Stephanie showed me a section of the local newspaper. She had written a letter to the Editor challenging the views of the writer of a book review she saw. She read that book about contemporary American literature development during her winter break at home. She got a reply from the Editor and the writer encouraging her to submit more of her views.


Early in May I saw Pete with an awful look when he returned to our room.

"What happened?" I asked Pete.

"I'm quitting college."

I was astonished. "Why?" I said.

"Jane's pregnant."

I was surprised. "I thought you carried two rubbers in your wallet since that accident," I said.

"No, I don't carry them anymore. She keeps the stock in her room. I forgot to replenish."

"So what are you two going to do?" I asked with concern.

"Jane will have to quit for the baby. I can't support her with a part-time job. I'll have to quit college."

"What about an abortion?" I asked.

"She won't. Whether I want it or not she'll keep the baby. I can't leave her alone. I love her."

"May be you can work something out. Like Stephanie, she's on herself now," I said and briefly told Pete about Stephanie's story.

"We ran through all options. I had talked with my folks. They're not going to support me for the dumb mistake I made, neither are Jane's parents," Pete said miserably.

I suddenly got an idea. "What if we share an apartment? Will your grants, loans and part-time job be able to support your part?" I suggested.

"I'm not sure, but we can find out. Are you sure you want to do this?" Pete asked.

"Well I have to see how Stephanie thinks. I'm not sure if this is too much for her."

When Pete went for his shower I called Stephanie. She was very hesitated. "Dad will kill me," Stephanie said. "If he knows I live with a guy."

"You're not living with a guy. You're living with two guys and a girl."

"That's even worse!" Stephanie said, and she laughed.

"What if your dad was not a concern? Would you?"

Stephanie responded after a brief silence, "I have no problem living with you. I know how I feel for you. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ask me again when you have the details worked out," Stephanie said and then giggled.

Jane found an unfurnished two-bedroom apartment that wasn't too small for four people. The rental was far less than that of our residences combined; of course meals would be another thing. Pete and I went to the Salvation Army store to buy some used furniture. Jane and Pete moved into that apartment after final exam while Stephanie and I would move in after we returned from our home trips. I borrowed some money from my dad and bought the ten-year-old car from Phil, who had graduated and was leaving town to take up his first permanent job.

I took Stephanie home to meet my parents and went over to meet Stephanie's parents. My parents liked Stephanie and had no objection to my living arrangement. Stephanie's parents however didn't hide their dislike from me. The dinner with them was a torture for Stephanie and me. Fortunately they didn't invite me to stay for the night. I stayed at a cheap motel while Stephanie stayed home that night.

The next morning I drove Stephanie and her luggage back to the campus and cleared our residence rooms. We went to our apartment and moved our stuff into our new home. Both Jane and Pete weren't there as they had already started full time summer jobs. Jane worked in the library of the local newspapers while Pete worked for an accounting firm. Stephanie toured her new home like a little girl.

"Wow, this is a dinning table? It looks more like a carpenter's working bench," Stephanie commented the table laughingly.

"Wow, this couch sways!" Stephanie said, whiling laughing after sitting in it. "Where's the TV?" She asked.

"We don't have a TV. If we need entertainment Jane and Pete will perform for us, visa versa."

Stephanie chased me to poke me. She followed me into our bedroom. We would be using the smaller bedroom, as Pete's family would be bigger in a few months' time.

"I thought we bought a bed!" Stephanie said, staring at me when she saw the mattress on the floor without a box springs.

"I did, but the box springs fell apart during transportation."

Stephanie laughed. She carefully sat on the mattress, and then rolled on it. "Okay, at least half of the springs are working," She giggled.

I sat beside her. "Well we are going to experience the indigent side of American life for a few years."

"I know, Juan. I was just teasing you," Stephanie said, smiling at me. "You know I won't mind as long as you are with me."

I lay beside Stephanie and sniffed her.

Stephanie giggled. "What am I wearing?" She asked.

"Shampoo, nothing else."

"Shampoo is right, but I still have my clothes on, silly," Stephanie giggled.

"Not for long," I said as I ran my hands over her.

"What if I don't agree?" Stephanie whispered after licking my ear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.