Tutor
Chapter 3: Christmas Party

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christmas Party - This is a modern fairy tale between two college virgins. She liked literature but was pushed into studying Computer Science by her dad. I was a computer maniac who didn't even know how to flirt. This story adapts a very slow build.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow   School  

We spent the week in the familiar pattern. We went to another movie on Saturday, a romance movie. I couldn't find a place that suited our needs so we stayed in the restaurant until it closed. I walked Stephanie back to her residence and we ended the night with our usual platonic kiss. The following week was the exam week and the tutoring center was closed. I spent most of the time in the library studying with Stephanie.

Both Stephanie and I were going back home for the winter recess. Stephanie lived about two hours from me and I didn't have a car, so it would mean a two-week separation for us. I discussed with Stephanie about a last date before the recess.

"Can you dance?" Stephanie asked.

"No."

"Do you want to learn?"

"Sure."

"I've got an invitation to a party on the twenty-second. I'll need a date if I go," Stephanie said and smiled at me. The twenty-second was the last day of school before recess.

"Do I know them?"

"Yeah, you know some. A guy in Denise's class who lives in town hosts it. Denise and Roy will be there; Betty and Morris will also be there. Not sure about Macy," Stephanie said. I had met Roy once. He was Denise's boyfriend.

I found out later that Pete wasn't going. He was going to take Macy to a ski trip before going back home. In fact Pete would be leaving in the morning on the party day. Morris called me up and we agreed to take a cab to the town and had dinner together before going to the party.

It was the first time I saw Stephanie in a skirt. She wore a white blouse and a black A-line skirt. She even had on light makeup and perfume. She looked just gorgeous. We finished the meal and went to the party. It was a two-bedroom apartment in a building mostly occupied by students. The place was overcrowded, the air was filled with smoke, and the music was deafening loud. To tell the truth I didn't like it there. Obviously Betty and Morris didn't like it either. They left even before they finished their first dance.

Stephanie didn't enjoy it very much either. She danced a couple dances with me and we went to the kitchen to finish our refreshment that we had left there before the dance. She found a few cups with the same cocktail she left behind but decided it didn't matter and finished one of them. We were about to find the host to tell him we were leaving when Stephanie grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I saw Stephanie gripping my arm and swaying her body trying to balance herself.

"I think I'm drunk. I feel dizzy." Stephanie said, gasping.

"You didn't have any alcohol."

"Something's wrong," Stephanie wheezed. "Get me out of here."

I didn't even bother to find the host or anyone. I drug Stephanie out and went to the street. I forgot our coats until I was freezing in the street waiting for a cab. I was wondering if I should get back up for the coats when I saw a cab. It solved the problem. I tugged Stephanie into the cab and told the driver where to go.

I checked Stephanie. She was already asleep. The driver was concerned too. He asked if we should go to the hospital. I guessed he had his suspicion of me. I told him I was taking my girlfriend back to the residence. When the cab driver dropped us off in front of the residence he was still giving me suspicious looks. I couldn't remember if Stephanie was carrying a handbag. I helped Stephanie into the lobby and started looking for her key. I couldn't find a pocket on her skirt. I had nowhere to go except my room. I carried Stephanie on my shoulder and struggled to my residence. The cab was already gone.

When I dropped the unconscious Stephanie into my bed I was already exhausted. I didn't know what to do. I put a finger below her nostril. Stephanie was breathing normally. I put a finger on her neck. Her pulse was normal. I had a feeling she drank the wrong drink, one with some alcohol. I pulled the blanket over her and sat in my chair watching her trying to decide what to do. I couldn't come up with anything. I felt so tired after a while I slipped into Pete's bed.

I was waked up by some noises from Stephanie and I jumped off Pete's bed. It was already the next morning. I went over and saw Stephanie already awake with a puzzled look in her eyes.

"Where am I? What happened?" Stephanie asked.

"I think you got drunk."

"Where am I?" Stephanie asked with an expression apparently trying to remember what happened.

"My room."

Stephanie uttered a hum and pulled the blanket up to check if she was dressed. She seemed a bit relieved when she found out she was still in her clothes.

"I didn't do anything to you."

"Thirsty," Stephanie said weakly.

"I'll get some water," I said, grabbed my mug and went outside.

When I returned Stephanie was already sitting in my bed leaning against the wall. I passed her the mug.

"Thanks," Stephanie said, gave me a smile, and took the mug.

"No problem," I said, as I watched her finished the mug of water. "Need another?"

"No, thanks," she said, and paused for a few seconds. "Thanks, Juan."

"It's nothing."

"Not for the water," she said, smiling. "For not doing anything to me." She blushed.

"Oh."

Stephanie smiled at me but didn't say anything.

"I wouldn't do that to you," I said. In fact I was wondering if I was too stupid not to do anything. I didn't even touch her body. "How do you know?" I suddenly asked something before I realized I wasn't supposed to.

Stephanie blushed. "I'm having my period."

"Oh."

"Well you could have done something you were not supposed to. But at least... at least..." Stephanie couldn't finish it. Her face was red.

"No, no, no, no, no. I didn't do anything. Nothing, absolutely nothing," I rattled.

Stephanie smiled at me and said. "Okay, I trust you."

I let out my sigh of relief. Stephanie giggled.

"I think I have to go back to my room," Stephanie said after a while of silence.

"Okay."

Stephanie got up and started looking for her coat. "Where's my coat?" She asked.

"I forgot them," I said embarrassingly.

"Oh, and my handbag too?" Stephanie asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.