Stripping Games - Cover

Stripping Games

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 3: Strip or Dare

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Strip or Dare - Nina, Mike, and their college friends come of age through a series of stripping games. The competition and the young bodies are hot. This is a story for those who like lots of teasing and character development with less actual sex. You won't believe that taking off your clothes could be so much fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The Bet

Mike just loved it when Nina got excited, which happened most of the time no matter how trivial the issue. In that heightened state, she tossed her long hair around, her dark eyes flashed, and her nipples got rock hard. She also walked and talked a mile a minute, just as she was doing as she and Mike made their way across campus a few days after their last stripping game party. Nina again was intent on demonstrating her superiority.

"Mike, you may be able to play the trumpet well, but you are wrong, wrong, wrong as far as pop music history is concerned!" Nina's hips threw her short skirt into a frenzy as they approached the library. This was Nina at her sexiest--sparkling white teeth breaking into that fantastic smile, a hand on one hip, nipples protruding behind her soft tee shirt, and in a hurry to prove that she was right. Winning was not everything for Nina, it was the only thing.

"Wrong about what specifically?" queried Mike.

"Two major screw ups come to mind," said Nina. "You said Herbie Hancock was Miles Davis' piano player in the sixties. I'm a pianist-classical granted-but even I know that Bill Evans was Miles' piano player, then came Chick Corea."

"I think I'm right about that. You know you just once could be wrong," said Mike. His mind began to take an evil turn.

Nina sneered rolling her beautiful eyes, "Another? In class, you claimed that the Rolling Stones, of all groups, recorded a cover of 'Under the Boardwalk' and in 1964, no less. I don't even think the Drifters had recorded that tune by then. I certainly can't believe that a group like the Rolling Stones would or could do a do-wop tune like 'Under the Boardwalk.' Imagine Mick Jagger prancing around singing that tune? No way, Jose!"

Nina raised her hands to the heavens as if to ask some deity why Mike had been created. Unfortunately for him, Nina was almost always right. She was one smart lady. And she was gorgeous too. But, this time Mike knew that he had her. This time, he knew he was right on both counts!

"Want to BET on both those issues, my overly self-assured friend?" Mike said with as much disdain as he could muster.

Nina's usual Julia Robert's grin became more like Oral Roberts, very sinister. "You don't have any money at this time of semester and neither do I, but... yeah, I'll bet with you... and I will win on both counts."

"Ok, so bet, miss know-it-all! What do you wager?"

"OK." She paused as if pondering the fate of the American economic system. At once, an evil grin crept across her face. "If I am right about Miles' primary pianist, you will come over to our apartment and be a slave for Lee, Phyllis, and me for an entire weekend! We have a bunch of handyman chores with your name all over them right now!" Nina saw Mike's shocked expression and closed in for what she thought was the kill. "Now let's see just how sure of yourself you REALLY are, Mr. Mike! Come on, is it a bet?"

The thought of being a slave for those three was not exactly unappealing. Lee, of shortest skirts in the whole school fame, was a Korean-American beauty with long black hair and a penchant for teasing guys with her curvaceous, dark-skinned legs. Phyllis, with the bluest of blue eyes and blondest of blond hair, had the biggest set of knockers in the School of Music, if not the entire University. And, Nina was about the most exciting person Mike had ever known. How bad could spending all weekend with them be, regardless of the task?

"All right... and if I win... hmmm... what will you do... I have it! You and your roomies will organize and participate in another evening of stripping games. A bet?" Mike held out his hand.

"Jesus, Mike... haven't we about worn out that strip game thing? Aren't you getting a little tired of seeing your roommates' the little boy parts? Or, is there something about you, Douglas, and Giacomo that you haven't told me?" She teasingly held up one limp wrist for emphasis.

"I believe my... uh... response to female visual stimulation during the last game was fairly obvious. And, we have not come close to wearing out those fun games yet, because you have not yet shown us the complete Nina, so to speak! I am just waiting for the night when you lose, lose, lose... and end up in nothing but your lovely birthday suit! My slavery against a strip party? I think it's a good bet, IF you can get the other girls to play again."

Nina carefully considered her position. Mike almost could see the wheels turning in her pretty head. She slung her long dark hair back out of her eyes. "OK, it's a bet... bet number one. What about your 'Under the Boardwalk' stupidity? Shall we take bet number one a bit further?"

"What do you have in mind?" Mike said with fake fear in his voice. Already the adrenaline was pumping through his body in anticipation.

"How about if you lose, then you spend your entire time as a slave NAKED!" Nina said triumphantly flinging open the door to the library as she spoke. The word, naked, seemed to echo up and down those hallowed halls. Eyes glanced and mouths dropped open all around the entryway, except for Suzi Sharp's.

Directly in front of Nina and Mike was campus beauty, Suzi Sharp, leaning over the reserve desk. In that position her short skirt came dangerously close to exposing her lovely ass. Suzi was one of the varsity cheerleaders and a friend of Lee's. She was tiny, blond, and about the cutest little object of male lust that one could imagine. She had a smile as big as Texas and used it a lot. Her boobs seemed almost too large for her small frame, that is, if "too large" could ever be used in tandem with the concept "boobs." Seeing Suzi's petite ass wiggling in the air gave Mike a delectable, evil thought.

"OK, your on... but, if I win bet number two, you will either talk Suzi Sharp into playing the strip game with us... or, you will spend the entire game as the group's waitress, serving all the players... wearing nothing at all! "

Only the eyes of a deer in headlights could equal the size of Nina's as what Mike suggested sank in. "Are you sure that the stakes are equal?" she questioned.

"Me, naked all weekend... in slavery... or you naked serving during a short game... or you saving your modesty by getting sweet Suzi to play one little old game? That's more than equal in my book! So, put up or shut up."

Mike tried to be nonchalant with this conversation, but his heart pounding like a bass drum. A tiny glaze of sweat appeared on Nina's upper lip as well. He had her where he wanted her and she didn't know it. He knew he was right on both bets, but she was confident that he was wrong. With one handshake, they were about to have another stripping game and this time Mike was feeling mighty lucky.

Another Humiliation

"You what? Oh, my god," said Suzi Sharp. "Nina, this is the most incredible thing I have ever heard!"

"Come on, Suzi, it won't be so bad. One, these are nice guys who won't let things get out of hand. You'll be completely safe. Two, you have a great body... nothing to be ashamed of. Three, we have played before and it is a lot of fun actually, especially when you outsmart the guys. Four, you won't believe the size of the cock on skinny little Douglas. That alone may be worth the price of admission. And, five, I am screwed big time if you don't agree to this." Nina was pleading like a trial lawyer on amphetamines.

"I can't believe I am hearing this," said Suzi. "You actually have played strip poker with these guys before? I can't comprehend this. And, Lee, you too? I thought I knew you better. Please tell me this is a big joke. Is there a camera somewhere filming this conversation for a blooper and practical jokes show?"

"No joke," said Lee shaking her head. "Actually, I was too smashed to play last time, but Phyllis did."

"Oh, my god!!! Phyllis too! Goodie-two-shoes, small town Baptist, sing in church, little Miss perfect Phyllis. I figured that she wouldn't even undress in front of a mirror, much less in front of a man. This is getting more difficult to believe by the second." Nina noticed that Suzi had torn the paper cup in front of her into small pieces and, without realizing it, she had started to destroy a second cup as well. Suzi's eyes narrowed. "I don't think I need to be a part of this," she mumbled.

Lee had to suppress a major urge to laugh. She thought the whole thing was hilarious and she couldn't wait to play, especially with Jack. But, she knew that Nina did not think any of this was funny in the least.

Nina gave Suzi her final plea, "Look, I'll be naked and mortified for an entire evening in front of three guys if you don't do this. Please give me a chance to save face!" The desperation sounded in Nina's voice.

"Wait, I have a boy friend too, you know," said Suzi. "What if he found out about this?"

"Bring him too!" said Lee just a little too quickly and with a bit too much enthusiasm in her voice. She realized her error quickly. "He... uh. He can... ah... well, he might like it."

Bart, Suzi's boyfriend, was a jock whom Lee found very handsome.

"That's probably true, now that I think of it," laughed Suzi. "But still, this sounds like seventh-grade slumber party stuff. My god, Nina, how in the world did you get into this mess in the first place?"

Suzi began to contemplate all the possibilities here. Her boyfriend was no problem. He would love to see any one of these girls naked. And she knew that he would take out his passions on her afterward. Stripping in front of the other guys, however, was another matter. Suzi was simultaneously excited and frightened by the idea. The more tantalizing thought, however, was that of watching the other girls strip. She had felt that little tingle inside when she had seen other girls' bodies before. Now she was feeling that same tingle just talking about this. She squeezed her legs together to intensify the sensation.

"It's a long story... for later. For now, think about it. Isn't college the place where you do wild and crazy things? You only live once... and you only have to play once. Ple-e-e-ease do this for me, Suzi?" begged Nina.

"Ok, I'll check with Bart. If he is willing, then I guess I am too. But, I better, by god, not lose!" responded Suzi finally.

"You won't lose," smiled Lee.

The New Twist

"OK, everyone is into the game, including Suzi Sharp, but she insists on bringing her boyfriend. Phyllis, of course, is having second thoughts. She figures that the odds are against her and a full frontal will happen to her this time. She wants 'veto' power during the game." Nina groaned or sighed with every other word. Losing the bet and having to admit it was worse for Nina than losing all her clothes and then some.

While Nina was grieving, Mike's head was spinning. His plan had worked! Strip games with none other than Suzi Sharp, a major fox, and another chance to get Nina, Lee, and/or Phyllis naked. His dick got hard at the thought. He was on a roll, so now was the time to strike with full force. He decided to push Nina one step further.

"What's up with those side bets that you suggested last time?" Mike asked.

"You just don't forget anything, do you?" grimaced Nina. "Well, nothing is up. At the time, I thought it might be fun to throw in some dares, like the old 'truth or dare' games just for fun, but now I have lost my enthusiasm." Her hatred of losing showed through again.

"I see." A magical thought came to Mike out of the blue. "That might be the solution to the Phyllis issue," he ventured.

"What do you mean?" asked Nina.

"I mean, why don't we add dares to the game? I'm thinking aloud here, but what do you think of this idea? Before the big evening, all the guys get together and write down a set of dares for the girls and vice versa, girls make up dares for the guys. When players lose a hand, they can either take off an article of clothing as usual OR choose one of the dares. That way, if Phyllis wants to veto stripping, she has a choice. She can do a dare instead."

Mike began to like the way this was shaping up. Ideas now came in a flood. "And, to make the decisions even harder and more fun, if a person refuses to take the dare, then he or she has to take off all clothes and the game is over."

Nina's creative mind also was in full swing. "The dares would have to be carefully constructed. For instance, no dares that require one to take off clothes could be allowed. And, no dares that ask people to do gross stuff!"

"Gross is in the eye of the beholder." Mike said.

"You know what I mean... no dares like 'go give head to the guy flipping burgers at McDonald's.' Remember when we started this, we had a 'no doing anything except getting naked' policy. For sure, someone will have to review the dares. And, I certainly do not trust you guys as reviewers."

"If everyone knows the dares, it will ruin the surprise." Mike pouted. "All right, Lee reads and OK's the dares for girls; Jack reads the ones for the guys. And, remember, if the dares are too objectionable or gross, the person can strip and it's game over, no questions asked."

Mike figured that Lee was a good choice for reviewer. She was the most daring of the group, so likely she would allow the greatest range of dares. Mike waited for Nina to think through all the possibilities.

"OK, and the dares should be ordered by difficulty-the further into the game, the harder it should get, so to speak," Nina laughed glancing down at Mike's crotch.

"I'll drink to that," said Mike.

Party Time

The guys couldn't really decide which was more fun, anticipating the stripping or making up the dares. Jack, Doug and Mike worked for days dreaming up the sentences on the little stack of cards that Jack had presented for Lee's inspection. And, Lee, Phyllis, and Nina had giggled all week about "the definitive dare" they dreamed up the night before.

After each group had prepared dares, Jack and Lee checked them for propriety. Secretly, they also added a few dares of their own. In front of the most "difficult" dare cards, they added a red card to each stack. Below that red card in each stack, the dares got considerably more demanding. Lee had drawn a skull and crossbones on each red card as a warning. Jack wore a very big grin as he and Lee walked into the girls' apartment carrying their prized dare decks. Only they knew why he had such a good reason to smile.

Phyllis, Lee and Nina had prepared a fantastic array of food, including a curious centerpiece of fresh bananas. The glass-topped table had reappeared in the center of the room, compliments of Jack and Doug. And, the tequila was already flowing freely when the rest of the group arrived.

Mike suspected that the girls again had chosen their clothing for the evening very carefully. Lee wore her usual short skirt, this one black, with a gray sweater that buttoned down the front. She also had on hose with an extraordinarily sexy lace pattern that seemed to point the way under her skirt. Phyllis wore Capri pants and a simple blue shirt that made her eyes seemed to glow with blue light. She also had obviously been getting psychologically prepared for the evening with tequila shots. She already was pretty smashed. Nina wore her usual clingy material, long skirt and matching top, this time deep purple. Her sweater shirt was a turtleneck with long sleeves. With her long hair flowing down her back, she looked like a fashion model about to hit the runway.

The second pitcher of frozen Margaritas already neared completion when Suzi and Bart arrived. Suzi wore a short skirt that would have seemed more like a belt on someone as tall as Nina. It was made of slinky black material with a V cut into the side on her left leg. Her top was a tight multicolored tee-shirt, likely purchased at Victoria's Secret, with a scooped neckline that showed her ample cleavage. She really looked hot with clothes on. All they guys could only imagine what she would look like with them off.

Bart was the unknown quantity in the night's proceedings. He was on the football team and, as a result, didn't hang out much with music majors. As one might expect, he was tall, ruggedly good looking, and had lots of muscles. The rest of the guys disliked him already merely on principle. Bart seemed a bit apprehensive at first, but when he looked around the room at the Lee, Phyllis, and Nina, his demeanor changed completely. He knew that he was about to have some fun-win or lose.

The Rules

After the tequila had had ample time to take effect, everyone took our places at the glass table. Around the table, clockwise in order, sat Nina, Mike, Suzi, Bart, Phyllis, Jack, Lee, and Doug. Everyone sat sheepishly looking at each other while Nina explained the rules. Lee nervously crossed and uncrossed her legs. Each time she did so, her skirt rode up just a bit higher. Even in hose her legs were fantastic. She caught Mike looking and just smiled.

"The game is "Strip Screw Your Neighbor." The object of the game is not to end up with the lowest card at the end of each round. The dealer deals each player one card, face down. If you get a King, flip it over. It can't be traded. Each person either keeps the card or trades it with the person to his or her left. The dealer goes last and can either keep his or her card or trade it for one from the top of the deck."

"After the dealer makes the final choice," Nina continued, "all cards are shown and the person with the low card has another choice--take off an article of clothing or draw a dare from one the two piles-one for girls and one for boys. If you draw a dare card, you have to do what it says. Or, if you simply can't do it, you have to remove all your clothes. The first person naked loses and the game is over. By the way, if there are low card ties, all losers must strip or dare."

A few giggles materialized and were quickly stifled. Nina ignored them.

"Men have four items to remove in this order: Shoes and socks count as one; then shirt, then pants, then underwear. Women have five items; shoes and socks, blouse, pants or skirt, bra, and panties, in that order. Pantyhose count as socks. Any questions?"

"About these dares?" asked Phyllis.

"They are just for fun, I promise you," said Lee. "No gross stuff, but they do get harder as you go down the stack."

"Don't say harder to these horny guys," whispered Nina aloud. Everyone laughed, except Suzi.

"Are we really going through with this?" said Suzi looking directly at Bart.

Bart saw Mike getting a preview by looking down Suzi's blouse and smiled. "This is what college is all about, Honey! Let's play."

The Game

The game moved quickly. Round one was lost by Phyllis who, much too casually for her, tossed off her shoes. Suzi dealt the next hand and immediately flipped over a King. Mike sat staring at a three of hearts with no chance of trading! Not a very good start.

"I think, instead of losing my shoes, I'll play it smart and take an early dare." Mike said trying to sound confident. He took the first card from the guy's pile and read it aloud, "Kiss passionately the person on your left for at least 30 seconds."

Everyone began to clap and cheer, partly out of Mike's discomfort and partly out of relief. Everyone now knew that the dares, at least the first ones, were fairly innocent. The lovely Suzi sat to Mike's left. He looked first at Suzi and then at Bart, her muscle bound boyfriend.

"Get on with it," Bart finally said with a frown.

Mike leaned over and drew closer and closer to Suzi's soft mouth. Her eye's twinkled in anticipation of the moment and then closed as she turned her head up toward Mike's lips.

"Go for it, Mikey baby!" shouted Jack. "I'm watching the cock... uh... I mean... clock."

Mike smiled and glanced Jack's way. Then his lips touched Suzi's. To his shock, Suzi returned his kiss with great enthusiasm. Her lips were like fire and her tongue darted across his lips. For everyone in the room, the thirty seconds seemed to last forever. Mike's dick shot to attention. He could feel her breath quicken. She tasted fantastic. A mystifying fragrance seemed to come from between her breasts and filled his nostrils.

"Time," Jack said finally.

As they parted, Suzi simply said, "Oh, my." Mike, on the other hand, could hardly breathe. I just kissed my first college cheerleader, he thought. His hands were shaking. Suzi glanced at Bart and maternally patted his arm while the rest of the group applauded.

Nina leaned over to Mike and whispered, "That was very hot, sweetie. You gave me goose bumps."

"I can't wait to see them," Mike replied.

The next few rounds were innocent enough with Jack, Nina, and Bart losing their shoes. Lee dealt next and when the cards were revealed both she and Doug had low fives. Doug flipped off his shoes, but Lee said, "I'll take a dare." She picked up the first card on the girl's pile and read, "Eat a banana from both ends with the person on your left. You must eat every bit."

"So, now we know why the bananas appeared," Mike said.

Lee grabbed a banana, peeled it, and turned to Doug. Both began to eat the banana with great vigor until they arrived in the middle. "Remember," reminded Jack, "you have to eat all of it!"

Lee and Doug got most of the banana in their mouths, but much of it was mashed on their faces. Lee began to lick the banana off of Doug's lips. Doug's eyes widened and everyone began to laugh. Dutifully, Doug licked the remainder off of Lee's lips. When she could finally speak, Lee said, "Yum... one of the best bananas I have ever had."

"Me too," said Doug as he squirmed to get his hardening dick straight in his pants.

"I like thith game!" said Phyllis with a slightly drunken lisp.

"At this rate, it may take a long time to get one of you guys naked though," muttered Nina.

"I had a couple of other naked things in mind," said Jack staring at Nina's chest.

Nina gave Jack the finger.

Lee lost the next hand and had to remove both her shoes and her pantyhose. All eyes were on Lee as she stood, reached under her skirt, hooked her thumbs in her pantyhose, and pulled them down. Bart was in the perfect position to catch a glimpse of Lee's black panties in the process. He had had his doubts about this game until now, but when he felt his dick stiffen, he knew that this was for real.

Suzi also watched Lee and felt that all too familiar tingle. Her eyes met Lee's. Suzi felt the two of them connect for just an instant. A little bolt of electricity surged within her. Quickly Suzi averted her eyes in hopes that Lee would not suspect undue interest, but the look did not go unnoticed by Lee.

Lee smiled and sat back down smoothing her skirt around her tanned legs. "Just a little show for openers," she said with a grin.

The next two hands were wild affairs including another tie. Suzi and Mike lost shoes, and Bart lost his shirt, which he removed with the flare of a male stripper by twirling it around his head. Before he sat down, he did a bodybuilder pose and all the guys began to hiss and boo. Phyllis, on the other hand, gave him her full attention and then some. She was seated next to him. She stared as if hypnotized and, without thinking, reached up and touched one of Bart's bulging pectorals. "Hey, I thought we said no touching," Suzi complained.

"No unwanted touching," corrected Jack.

Phyllis blushed mightily and jerked her hand back. She blushed even more when Bart responded, "Do I get to do the same to you later in the game?" A poke in the ribs from Suzi returned him to reality.

Suzi dealt next and Phyllis lost. "Now we are getting somewhere," announced Bart to no one in particular. Unlike in her reluctant past, Phyllis stood and proudly began to unbutton her shirt giggling as she did. She whipped off her blouse to reveal-a conservative white swimsuit top!

"Hey, no fair," cried all of the guys.

Phyllis whined, "Nanny-nanny-boo-boo! No one said particular kinds of bras were required!"

Actually, Phyllis' boobs were so large and magnificent that it really didn't matter whether they were encased in a regular bra or not. The effect was the same-two magnificent, mounds that seemed to challenge one's mouth to try to capture them. Phyllis sat down very proud of her successful trickery. Out of the corner of her eye, she noted that she had attracted Bart's complete attention in the process. Until that moment, he had not realized just how large Phyllis' tits were, but now he was fully impressed by their massive scale.

Suzi lost next. "Ladies and gentlemen, rather than suffering the embarrassment of exposing my little undies, I'll take a dare," she said with a grin. She read her card and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my. These get worse quicker than I expected."

"Come on, read it out loud," said Bart.

"Sit with your knees at least two feet apart during the entire next round of play." Suzi began to blush. Audible involuntary groans came from the rest of the girls.

"What pervert came up with that one?" asked Nina.

"Don't say, came up, to this crowd." Mike replied.

Suzi looked around the glass-topped table at each guy. Across the table sat Doug and Jack with the best vantage points. Mike and Bart had worse angles, but even they would have a direct view with her legs that far apart. Suzi slowly moved her legs apart and, as she did, her short skirt by necessity road up higher on her shapely legs. "Like what you see, guys?" she said scornfully.

Mike and Bart leaned in so they could have better views. Doug and Jack brazenly stared at the white lace panties barely covering Suzi's pussy. The most apparent discovery stemming from this revelation was that Suzi clearly was NOT a natural blond. The shadow of dark pubic hair was visible behind her panties.

Nina poked Mike in the ribs. "Move back over, buster!" she exclaimed faking anger.

By now, Suzi had turned bright red. "Hurry up and deal the cards, Phyllis!" she shouted.

"I need to go to the potty!" said Phyllis quietly.

"Oh, my god, not now!" cried Suzi, but Phyllis was already headed out of the room.

"Back in a flash," said Phyllis.

"Speaking of flashing... , " laughed Doug. Little giggles started as everyone sat waiting for Phyllis to return. Suzi sat fuming, legs wide apart. Most everyone averted their eyes in deference to Suzi's obvious discomfort, except for Doug. He sat and stared.

"Earth to Doug," sneered Nina.

Bart frowned, but didn't complain.

When Phyllis finally returned, she dealt a new set of cards and turned up a King. Jack peeked at his card, a 10. "No trade," he announced.

Lee stared at her 2. She quickly traded to Doug. Doug gave the 2 to Nina in return for her 4.

"Shit," said Bart. "That card, whatever it is, is moving much too quickly around the table and I am sitting by a King. I feel a loss coming on."

Sure enough, the humble 2 went completely around the table and stopped with Bart who was left with a choice, remove his pants or take a dare. Bart gathered himself up, unfastened his belt, and ever so slowly unzipped his pants. The girls began to cheer and whistle. Everyone else was almost fully dressed and poor Bart was exposing his underwear-leopard print, no less-and his fairly small bulge. He again posed and flexed for the girls who rewarded him once more with cheers. Suzi, with her legs back tightly together, patted Bart's ass as he sat back down. Not one single inch of Bart's exposed flesh escaped Phyllis' gaze.

"Another touching incident duly noted," said Doug quietly.

Nina lost the next hand and Mike's heart leaped for joy. I'm going to be lucky tonight, he thought. Nina stood and pulled the tail of her shirt out of her skirt. She crossed her arms in front of her and lifted the tail of her shirt over her head. There was no trickery this time, but still Nina didn't reveal much. Under her shirt, she wore a purple camisole with a built-in bra that allowed her hard nipples to show without exposing much skin. Marvelous pencil eraser mounds poked under each bra cup and seemed to ache for someone's tongue. Nina struggled to get the turtleneck over her head, then sat back and thrust her small, firm tits forward. As she did, she smiled softly looking directly at Mike. Mike could feel his pulse pounding in his head. It was Nina's smile that raised his pulse, however, not her tits although they were fantastic. Her smile spoke volumes. Mike's semi-soft dick became rock hard again in an instant.

"Very nice," said Bart. Suzi slugged him on the shoulder. "Ouch!"

Phyllis lost the next hand. Phyllis responded coyly, "All of you now know that under these pants is my swimsuit bottom, so in the spirit of fair play, I'll do a dare." She giggled like a grade school girl and reached for a card.

"Using your foot, sexily fondle the person of your choice under the table for thirty seconds," Phyllis read aloud.

Across the table sat Doug. Phyllis already knew that his dick was prodigious. She smiled as she sneaked her foot across the distance between them and inched it up Doug's leg. She rubbed his leg for a moment and it seemed as if that was going to be the extent of her advances when suddenly she put her foot directly on his crotch. Doug moaned while Phyllis rubbed her delicate toes up and down along his hardening bulge.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.