Preview

Janice 1: A Real Fox

by Claude Raines

Copyright© 2002 by Claude Raines

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Zoophilia, First, Bestiality, Cream Pie, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Janice and her furry friend.

The following story is fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is strictly coincidental, though historical events or people may provide a starting point for this story.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are not at least 18 years old, are unable to separate fact/reality from fantasy, or are offended by frank descriptions of sexual conduct, stop reading and go away NOW!

Some events and actions in this story are illegal, immoral, and probably fattening; some are also dangerous. DO NOT attempt to perform these acts in reality, as they will result in harm to yourself or someone else; the author accepts absolutely no responsibility for any injury resulting from your poor judgement and/or stupidity. If you choose to enact unlawful events as described in this story, you will be prosecuted if you live and the author will cheerfully assist with prosecution... or lynching.

This story is copyrighted 2002 by Claude Raines; copy for your own use and enjoyment but do not repost without the author's express written permission.

Note on these stories: I find the "first time" stories very interesting so I have chosen to write several different versions of these stories. These stories do not comprise a series of sequential stories unless specifically stated to be such; instead, they are alternate stories based on some of my different fantasies going back to high school and the young women I knew then. Names have been changed... to protect the guilty. Enjoy the story!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.