Family Raped And Ravaged
Chapter 10

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I'm just a little harem girl." Ellen thought with a smile.

Nearly a month had passed, since she'd been returned to her family. She was in her bedroom, getting ready for Phil. She was brushing her hair as she stood before the full-length mirror. When she finished with her hair, she perfumed her tits and cunt muff. She was wearing a garter belt and stockings. Since she was rescued, she always dressed for sex. She stepped into the new high-heeled mules that she'd bought and quivered as she looked at herself in the mirror. 'She certainly did look sexy.' she thought to herself.

Her marriage was now better than it had ever been, and tonight she and Cindy had special plans that she'd already hinted about to Phil. After turning away from the mirror, she slipped on a black negligee and moved back to the mirror to see the total effect. She decided that her nipples needed something, so she found the right shade of lipstick on her dressing table, and colored her nipples, not too much, but just enough to make them stand out a little more.

She still had the rings through her cunt lips. She had talked to Phil about it, and they had agreed that she would leave them there to remind her of the things that she had gone through, when she had been kidnaped. She pulled the negligee aside to look at her ass in the mirror. It looked luscious with the black garter belt framing it out, and her dark nylons covering her shapely legs. Phil had always liked her ass and legs.

The door opened, and Phil came in. He grinned when he saw what she was wearing.

"Ooooo, there's a sexy woman in my bedroom."

He was wearing a robe and kissed her. He slipped out of his robe and stretched out on the bed, with only his Jockey shorts to cover him. Ellen continued her preening in front of the mirror. She put fresh lipstick on her lips, wanting to delay things just a bit to tease him. They would both get worked up, if they waited. She wondered what he thought about, when he looked at her these days as she had changed so much.

In the past, she would never have done what she was doing now, standing in front of him in her stockings and her bare ass almost in his face. All of the marks that she had gotten from the whips, belts, and canes, were gone now. She had a creamy white ass and smooth thighs again. Her shapely legs were made even shapelier, by the high-heeled mules and encased in the dark stockings.

They talked about trivial things and she was delighted that they finally had a good sex life together. She never thought about religion anymore, and she wasn't sorry about that.

Phil growled at her. He wanted her on the bed. She smiled and went to him. He opened the belt of her negligee to expose her huge tits. She leaned over him, her tits hanging down in his face. He fondled her tits, his fingers pulling at her nipples. He smiled as he looked down at her garter belt and nylons, which framed her bush.

"Now that's what I call table pussy. It's good enough to eat." he said, smiling at her.

"Mmmmm. Ripe and juicy, just for you. sweetheart." she purred.

She saw the bulge of his hard cock in his Jockey shorts. It reminded her of all the pain and all the degradation that she'd been put through. "If that terrible time had succeeded in making her into a real woman, then maybe it was all worth it after all." she thought to herself.

Phil pulled at one of her tits, and she lowered it down to his mouth. A thrill shot through her, as he suckled on her nipple. She loved it when he sucked her on her nipples. He looked up and asked her if it felt good and she could only purr in response. He sucked one tit after the other, his hands molding them, and hefting their weight. She hovered over him, her tits hanging down like a pair of ripe melons.

She moaned as she felt his teeth on her nipples. She liked it to hurt a bit now, not too much, just enough to make her feel it. She shuddered, as she remembered Mabel Vernon and those damned pliers of hers. The Vernons' and Vic Benson were now in jail, awaiting trial. Ellen prayed they would all rot in prison.

Then Phil wanted her negligee off. She slipped out of it and tossed it away. Smiling at him, she wiggled her hips and asked, "What now, master?"

"On the bed."

She stretched out on the bed beside him. She stroked his chest and then his belly. She trembled, as she touched the hard bulge of his cock in his Jockey shorts. She was trembling with excitement now, she was dying to fuck him. She wanted that entire lovely cock shaft of his, stuffed inside of her pussy.

Suddenly the door opened, and Cindy stood there smiling. "Hello everyone!" She was only wearing innocent, little girl, white cotton panties. "Is it all right if I come in?"

Phil's eyes were hot as he looked over the ripe body of his teenaged daughter. "You two had this all planned, didn't you."

Ellen chuckled, "I told you about it."

"Yeah, I guess you did."

Phil knew everything that Ellen and Cindy had been through and knew that nothing would ever be the same for them again. Now they had a new life together. A different life.

Cindy sat down in a chair to watch them as Ellen moved into Phil's arms and kissed him. A few moments later, she helped him to get his shorts off. She looked at Cindy, and saw that the girl blushing, as she stared at her father's heavy cock and balls.

Ellen teased her daughter, "Every man has one of those, you know."

But Cindy's eyes never left his cock, as she replied, "But he's my father."

Ellen laughed and said, "Yes, he certainly is."

"He's big!"

Phil protested, "Stop talking about me, as if I'm not here. Come on, Ellen. If the kid's going to watch us, let's do something and give her a show."

Ellen took his fat cock in her hand, and rubbed the leaking pre-cum all over his prick-knob. Then Phil said that he wanted her on her hands and knees. She bent over for him, and he leaned towards her, to fondle her hanging tits. After that, he moved behind her and started kissing her ass, making her groan.

She looked at Cindy and smiled, as Phil's mouth moved over her ass. He tongued her ass crack as she shuddered. She mewled with pleasure, when she felt his tongue on her ass hole. Cindy was watching it all and winked at her mother. Ellen was now flat on her belly, with Phil hovering over her, making love to her ass, nibbling and kissing her ass cheeks.

He licked her ass crack again, making her groan, as she raised her ass up to his mouth. She pushed back her butt back at him, but he teased her, by leaving her ass hole to lick at her cunt. She liked that just as much, and she screwed her hips around, to show her appreciation. A moan came out of her throat as his tongue fluttered around inside of her cunt hole. She screwed her hips against his face. He kissed her thighs and finally told her to roll over.

After turning over on her back, Ellen pulled her knees up to her tits. Phil grinned, and lowered his face right into her crotch. He kissed the insides of her thighs, just above her nylons. He nuzzled her hairy pussy and started licking between her cunt lips. His tongue played with the ring that pierced one of her cunt lips.

Ellen craned her neck back to watch him, as he sucked her pussy. She could see the juices running out of her open cunt. She quivered, as he licked her pussy juices up and mewled with pleasure, as he stuck his tongue all the way up her cunt hole, to get more pussy cream. He had his nose pressing against her clit, and it felt delicious.

Then suddenly Ellen felt the bed move. She turned her head and smiled, when she saw that Cindy was now on the bed. The girl knelt beside Ellen, with her hand frigging her little pussy. She had her panties off now, as she watched her daughter's plunging fingers moving inside of herself. Then Cindy giggled, and leaned over her mother, to suck one of Ellen's nipples. Ellen groaned, as the girl chewed on her nipple.

She fondled Cindy's body, pushing the girl's hand away from her pussy, and substituted it with her own. She played with her daughter's sweet little pussy. The girl's cunt was a swamp of hot cunt juice. Cindy moaned against Ellen's tit, as Ellen's fingers furiously rubbed over her clit. Ellen stroked the teenager's cunt, while Cindy sucked her on her tit.

Phil continued sucking Ellen's cunt as she humped her pussy against his face. She pushed two fingers inside of Cindy's cunt, and finger fucked the girl. The teenager's pussy juice just kept gushing out onto Ellen's hand.

Phil worked hard on Ellen's clit. She pulled it out for him, pulling at the hood of her clit with her fingers, in order to get the tiny knob exposed. His tongue rasped over her clit again and again and she groaned with delight, as he nibbled at it.

Suddenly her orgasm erupted, making her cum with a shudder and a loud moan. Both Cindy and Phil teased her about it. Phil fell away to the side with his mouth wet from her juices. Cindy kissed her mother's mouth, then moved her face down to her belly.

Yes, Ellen wanted it and pulled her knees back to her tits in invitation, as the teenager slid her face into her mother's crotch. Ellen groaned as she opened her thighs to her daughter. She quivered as she felt Cindy's tongue in her cunt. Cindy sucked and licked Ellen's cunt, slurping up all of the hot cunt juices, as she nuzzled her clit and cunt hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.