Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mabel Vernon chuckled as she looked at Ellen. They were alone in the room together. Ellen was naked, her wrists and ankles chained to a post in the center of the room. Mabel was fully dressed, sitting relaxed in a chair, with a drink in her hand.

Mabel was about forty, a tall woman with graying hair and a haughty look. She was pleased with Ellen. This time her husband Henry had brought home something special. Ellen was much more attractive than the others that they'd had. Yes, Mabel was pleased.

Mabel accepted her own peculiarities. She enjoyed hurting women, and the more attractive the woman, the better it was for her, and Ellen was certainly attractive with a lovely ripe looking body. Mabel looked forward to hurting those juicy nipples. She planned to use the woman thoroughly. She had a schedule in mind, as she liked to plan these things out. Each day would bring a new regimen of pain and abuse for Ellen.

Mabel knew that her husband had his own needs, he enjoyed fucking them. Mabel didn't mind seeing him with another woman, provided the woman was Mabel's slave. As long as the women belonged to Mabel, Henry could do what he wanted with them. Mabel liked hurting them, and Henry liked something else. She liked to see them weeping.

Now Mabel was amused at the hatred in Ellen's eyes. This one seemed to have already guessed what was in store for her, but whether she'd guessed right or not, it was Mabel who would call the shots. She'd knock all the resistance out of Ellen. That was the way it was. First knock their resistance out, and then pet them and pamper them until they accepted being lap dogs. Until they were afraid to be anything else. By the time that she was through with Ellen, there would be nothing but adoration in Ellen's eyes for her.

Mabel rose from her chair and went over to a drawer, opened it and brought out a riding crop. She turned around so that Ellen could see it and chuckled as she saw the fear in Ellen's eyes.

"You don't like this Darling? I thought you'd be easy by the time you came to us. Well, if you're not easy, we'll have to make you easy, won't we? You don't feel so strong anymore, do you? You will get to know me." she said chuckling, and Ellen would get to know everything about her. "You will get to know all of the details, darling. I want you to look after me."

She pushed the end of the riding crop at Ellen's heavy tits. She slid the crop under one tit globe and raised the tit with it. "These are nice. They'll be down to your belly someday, but for the moment they're a plus. You have a nice body, you know and I do like the marks. And these tits! I'm going to hurt them, darling. You know that, don't you?"

And suddenly she slashed the riding crop across Ellen's naked tits. Ellen cried out, a sound of anguish and pain and hopelessness as Mabel laughed. She said she liked the sound of it and hit Ellen again. She grabbed a hold of one of Ellen's tits and tore at it with her fingernails. She held the tit in one of her hands and deliberately struck the nipple with the riding crop.

Ellen's eyes rolled up with pain making Mabel very pleased. She said she liked the way Ellen responded. She put the riding crop away and unchained Ellen's wrists and ankles. Ellen fell to the floor, sobbing. Mabel laughed and kicked her. Her shoe caught Ellen's side and Ellen writhed on the floor in pain.

"I want you to know what you are!" Mabel said calmly. "It's quite important that you know what you are."

After that, she told Ellen to kneel with her head down. She was weeping as she did it. Mabel walked around Ellen. When she was behind Ellen, she stopped and studied Ellen's cunt and ass. She raised one foot and pushed the point of her shoe between Ellen's ass cheeks. Then she pushed farther down, pushing the toe of her shoe between Ellen's fat cunt lips.

"Hold still. I don't want you moving unless I tell you."

She pushed the point of her shoe inside of Ellen's cunt hole, and giggled as she fucked Ellen's cunt with her shoe. Then she pulled the point of her shoe out and pushed at Ellen's ass hole with it. Ellen groaned as the point of Mabel's shoe entered her ass.

Mabel was enjoying herself. She pulled the toe of her shoe away and used the heel instead. She wore sharp little French heels and as she pushed the pointed heel against Ellen's ass hole, it slipped right in. Then she fucked Ellen's ass with her French heel.

Then Mabel knelt down. She pinched Ellen's ass, telling Ellen to move her legs farther apart. She fingered Ellen's fat cunt lips and worked two fingers inside of it. Then she added another finger and another, until she had four fingers inside of Ellen's cunt. Ellen's cunt hole was stretched into a gaping maw. Then Mabel added her thumb and pushed all of her hand inside Ellen's pussy.

Ellen groaned constantly. She felt as though she was being split open, split apart in her crotch. She was sure that the woman was going to kill her. Mabel had her wrist inside Ellen's painfully stretched cunt-hole and began to fist fuck her cunt. She loved abusing them like this and she loved the power that she had over them, when she had her fist in their cunts. Ellen sobbed and groaned while Mabel laughed. She finally pulled her fist out of Ellen's cunt and wiped her hand on Ellen's ass.

Mabel returned to her chair, humming a melody to herself. She was happy. She pulled her dress up to her waist and sat down. Now her legs and thighs were uncovered. She wore garter held nylons with no panties. She ran her fingers through her cunt bush as she opened her legs up wide to expose her pussy. She told Ellen to crawl on the floor over to her. She threatened to beat Ellen with the riding crop again if she didn't move quickly.

Ellen crawled over to Mabel, bruised and sobbing. She gazed at the woman's spread legs, at the white flesh of her thighs above her nylons, and at the full bush of cunt hair, that covered her cunt lips and ran down into the crack of her ass. There was no need for Mabel to instruct Ellen what to do now, as she knew what Mabel wanted. Licking her dry lips, Ellen moved in on the woman's pussy while Mabel snickered.

"You belong to me, darling and you'll be safe here, as long as you please me. When you stop pleasing me, I'll have you snuffed out like a used candle. You do understand me, don't you?"

Ellen groaned, as she pushed her face against Mabel's hairy pussy. She worked her nose and mouth between Mabel's meaty cunt lips and started sucking on the woman's cunt gash as Mabel stroked her head. She looked down at Ellen's face and held her cunt lips open with her fingers, as she watched Ellen's tongue working over her pleasure hole. She thought about all of the slaves that she'd had.

Her liking for a slave woman had started in college. It had always been only a question of finding them. She loved having her cunt sucked by a pretty girl or an attractive woman.

Then she told Ellen to suck her ass hole and laughed at Ellen's difficulty, as Ellen tried to get her mouth lower down. Mabel helped her by moving her ass up, in order to get Ellen's tongue into her shit hole.

"Wash my ass hole, darling. It's your job to see that it's always clean."

Finally, Mabel pushed Ellen away. Then she told Ellen to lie down on her back on the floor. Ellen obediently stretched out on the carpet, and Mabel straddled her, facing her feet, Mabel held her dress up around her waist, as she lowered herself down over Ellen's face.

Ellen stared at the woman's broad white ass. Mabel was a slender woman, but she had full hips and a broad ass. Ellen could see Mabel's hairy cunt between her spread thighs. She saw the hair growing in Mabel's ass crack and around her puckered ass hole. Mabel's ass hole still glistened with Ellen's saliva.

Then Mabel started pissing. The hot piss covered Ellen's tits and ran over her belly and neck. Ellen was numb, as she watched the yellow piss gush out of the woman's cunt. Mabel made a noise in her throat and started shitting. Her ass hole opened, like a brown mouth. She grunted with pleasure, as the long turds came out. She wriggled her ass, as she dropped her foul shit on Ellen's creamy tits.

When Mabel was finished shitting, she straightened up, let her dress drop and stood there, looking down at Ellen. She laughed at Ellen's obvious disgust and misery. She told Ellen to smear the shit over her body. When Ellen hesitated, Mabel kicked her viciously.

"I'll have you branded, you little slut! I'll watch your flesh burn!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.