Family Raped And Ravaged
Chapter 8

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You're a cutie." Vic said.

He sat beside Rita on the sofa and looked at Ellen. She stood in front of them. She was naked except for a leather collar around her neck, and high heels. A leash was attached to the collar. Vic held the leash, as he sat there beside Rita.

He said, "I have a deal for you. I have a buyer for you. Its either you or the girl. I can sell you and keep Cindy, if that's what you want. The buyer will be rough on Cindy. So if you want to save her, then I'll have to sell you." he chuckle and added, "You know that I'm being a nice guy to offer you a choice and I hope that you appreciate it. I want you to remember me as a nice guy."

Rita was amused. "You're crazy, Vic."

Vic snickered and pulled at the leash, jerking Ellen's neck. "She thinks I'm an animal. I don't like it when broads think I'm an animal."

She thought about his offer. The idea of Cindy going somewhere alone was horrifying. At least here, the girl would be taken care of. Ellen decided that she had to sacrifice herself for her daughter's sake. She saw no other possibility.

"I'll go instead of my daughter. As long as you don't harm her, I'll do anything you want."

Vic nodded. He smiled at her. He said he'd expected that to be her decision. "It's only right. A mother should protect her daughter. You're doing the right thing."

Then he unzipped his fly and brought his cock out. He grinned as he pulled at the leash and said, "Get down on your knees and suck me off. Show me some gratitude."

She knelt on the carpet in front of him. She closed her mouth over the knob of his cock and started sucking. She was used to him now. She'd serviced him so many times, and Rita, too. Sometimes she did them both while they were fucking. She was there to be used, and they did use her.

T T T

A few days later, Ellen was presented to Vic's buyer. His name was Henry Vernon and Ellen was shocked to learn that he was a judge. He was an older man, somewhere past fifty, and when he looked at her, she could see the interest in his eyes.

Rita had chosen Ellen's clothes for the occasion. She wore a blouse and skirt with nylons and high heeled shoes. She wore the leather collar, and Vic held the leash that was attached to it. Her face was made up, and she knew that she looked pretty. Certainly, the judge thought so. He immediately told Vic that Ellen was a beauty.

"I'm impressed, Vic. I didn't expect it."

Vic chuckled. "You should believe me when I tell you things."

"Well, now I believe you."

Vic twisted the leash around in his hand, as he talked to the judge about her. Then Vic told her to show the judge the marks on her body. Ellen blanched. She hated the idea of doing that, but she'd promised Vic she'd behave. Vic's eyes flashed when he noticed her hesitation. He jerked at the leash. She trembled, as she lifted her skirt, to show them the welts and bruises on her thighs and ass. She was wearing a garter belt and nylons and panties, but the panties were sheer and all the marks on her body were visible. Rita had told her she would have to show them, and now that she was doing it, Ellen was more miserable than ever.

The judge was obviously fascinated by the bruises. He muttered something about her being black and blue.

"Tell her to turn around."

Vic was amused. He handed the leash to the judge.

"You tell her, Judge. When you hold the leash, she does whatever you want."

The judge beamed. He snickered at Ellen.

"Turn around honey and show me your ass."

Ellen obediently turned. Her ass cheeks were criss-crossed with marks from the beatings Rita had given her, and she knew that the judge could see them through the sheer nylon of her panties.

"She's lovely," the judge said. "Really delicious."

Vic chuckled and told Ellen to get her panties off. "Show the judge the ring."

Ellen was in a helpless daze now. She tried not to think about what she was doing, nor about what they were looking at. She slipped her panties down, letting them fall to her ankles, and stepped out of them. Vic wanted her to show the judge the ring in her cunt lip. She moved her legs apart to make it visible. She showed the Judge her pussy. She could see that he was very turned on by her. He was practically drooling over her, as she stood there with her skirt raised to her hips, her cunt bush, cunt lips and the gold ring exposed.

The judge wanted to know if she was really obedient. "I don't mean faking it, I mean the real stuff."

Vic smiled and told him to use the leash. "Just tell her what you want and she'll do it."

The judge snickered and pulled the leash. He told Ellen to get down on her knees in front of him. Her tits jiggled, as she bent down onto the carpet. He moved his legs apart and told her to get his cock out. She unzipped his fly and brought his limp prick out through the opening. When the judge told her to suck his prick, she took his cock knob between her lips.

He was pleased and said "She is a hot one, isn't she?" He chuckled and told her to stop sucking. Now he wanted her to get up and strip. He said that he wanted to see what she looked like. Ellen rose telling herself that it was all for Cindy's sake. She began stripping out of her clothes. The men talked about her, as it was gradually revealed. The judge lit a cigar and said he'd always known that Vic was dependable. When Ellen was down to her garter belt and nylons, the judge told her to stop.

"That's enough, honey. Let's have a look at the ass again."

He chuckled as she turned her back to him. This time, he wanted her to bend over. He told her to spread her ass cheeks and she pulled her ass cheeks apart with her hands, to show the judge her ass hole. She tried very hard not to cry because she knew that Vic would be furious if she cried. The judge snickered and said that her ass hole looked a bit used.

"She's not torn up inside, is she? I wouldn't like it if she wasn't healthy."

Vic had to assure the judge that her ass hole was intact and healthy. The judge said that he liked the marks on her ass. He said his wife would go for the marks, too. Ellen was shocked. This was the first mention of Judge Vernon's wife. It hadn't occurred to her that he might be married.

After that, the three of them went to an adjoining room. The judge amused himself leading her on the leash, as if she were a poodle. He chuckled and stroked her ass. He hefted one of her tits and said she was a fine looking woman. Then he put the leash down and he started undressing, both of the men undressed. Ellen stood there and watched them, as they removed their clothes. She realized then, that she'd have to service both of them. She was frightened of her future, terrified of what would happen to her after she left Vic's.

When the men were naked, they made her get on her knees to suck their cocks. She had to suck each prick in turn. The judge had a long, thin prick, with heavy balls. No matter what she did, his cock remained limp as a wet noodle. Vic finally told the judge to turn around so that Ellen could lick his ass. The judge chuckled, as he bent over.

Ellen moved in and spread his ass cheeks. She licked his ass crack and then went to work on his ass hole with her mouth. The judge wriggled his ass against her face, and said that his prick was getting hard. She had to do the same thing to Vic. Then she had to suck their balls. By this time, both cocks were completely stiff.

Vic told her to kneel on the edge of the bed with her ass high up in the air. As soon as she was positioned, she felt the judge's hands on her ass. He fingered her cunt. She heard him talking to Vic about some trial that was coming up. She was nothing to them, just a piece of meat available for their pleasure.

The judge opened her cunt with his fingers and fucked his cock inside. He continued talking to Vic, as he fucked her. He told Vic a joke about a judge in Las Vegas. Ellen shuddered with revulsion, as his thin cock fucked in and out of her cunt hole. She felt his belly slapping up against her ass. She wondered about his wife. She wondered if his wife was worse than Rita. Finally the judge pulled out of her cunt and Vic replaced him. Vic fucked her more forcefully. She was used to Vic. He leaned over her back to pinch her nipples. He continued talking to the judge, as he fucked his cock in and out of her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.