Family Raped And Ravaged
Chapter 4

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cal looked down at Ellen and smiled. She was still tied up on the bed. Mickey was still down stairs with Cindy. Cal wore one of Phil's robes, and it made Ellen miserable to see him in it. She still had Mickey's jism on her tits and face.

Cal teased her about it. "You're a fucking mess. Did you like Mickey?"

Ellen sobbed and said, "He's an animal!"

Cal chuckled, "You'd better be a good girl. You've got to be nice to both of us. If you're good to us, we won't hurt Cindy."

He then teased Ellen about Cindy and said, "You know that little Cindy is a cute little dish."

He could see the fear in Ellen's eyes. Ellen was terrified of what they might do to Cindy.

She told Cal "I'll do any thing you want, as long as you leave her alone."

Cal was amused and asked, "Anything?"

"I don't want you to hurt her."

He told Ellen he didn't trust her. He sat down on the edge of the bed and ran his hand over her ass. He teased her about Mickey fucking her ass hole. Mickey had told him. He touched her cunt with his fingers. She started babbling about Cindy again. She begged him. She said she would do anything to save Cindy from harm.

Cal giggled, but she didn't know a thing about what had already happened between him and Cindy. Now Mickey was with the girl and probably already fucking her. He pulled at Ellen's cunt lips with his fingers.

"You like the girl, huh?"

"She's my daughter."

He watched Ellen's face as he slid two fingers inside her cunt. He snickered at the way that she winced. He said he wanted her to like it, when they did things to her. She groaned and said she would try. Anything to save Cindy from them.

Finally, he untied her. She whimpered as she unwound her arms and legs. He told her to roll over, and she did. Then he told her to kneel on the mattress with her head down. She did it. He sat beside her and stroked her body. He bounced her tits around with his hand. He stroked her ass. He tickled her ass crack and laughed when she squirmed. He fingered her cunt from behind and then rubbed his fingers across her ass hole.

He asked her about Mickey and had she liked his cock in her ass? He played with her cunt and made her tell him how Mickey had fucked her ass. He seemed annoyed that Mickey had taken her ass first.

"He's an ass hole freak. I should've fucked you in the ass when I had you to myself. He's a fucking crazy freak when it comes to asses."

Then she felt one of his fingers fucking inside her ass hole. He told her to open her ass up. He added another finger to the first one. He turned his fingers around inside her shitter. His hand squeezed one of her tits, while he finger-fucked her ass hole.

She kept her head down and her eyes closed. There was nothing she could do about it. She had to do whatever he wanted. She wondered what Cindy was doing. Would Cal keep his word about Cindy? She prayed they'd be decent enough to let the girl alone. She didn't know if they would, but she had to chance it.

Cal rose now and laughed, as he patted Ellen's ass. He said he liked her body.

"You're in good shape. Just stay like that. Keep your head down and your ass up in the air."

He slipped out of the robe he was wearing and lies climbed onto the bed behind her. She quivered, as she felt his fingers in her cunt. She felt him moving her cunt juice from her cunt to her ass hole. She thought of begging him not to fuck her ass, but she knew it would be useless. Mickey had fucked her ass, and now Cal would do the same. He told her she was smart to save Cindy.

"You don't want to get the kid ruined, huh?" He told Ellen. "I like a woman who knows how to use her ass hole. "Mickey, he doesn't care what kind of an ass he fucks. Me, I like them educated."

Then she felt his prick-knob pushing against her ass hole. She groaned as she felt the pain. Cal giggled and told her to open up. She pushed out as though she was taking a shit, to open her ass up for him. His cock head popped in and he made a sound of approval.

He slowly fucked more of his cock inside her ass. He teased her about it, telling her what her ass hole looked like, as his cock stretched it out wide. Finally, he was all the way in, his entire cock was impaled in her ass. His balls were pushed up against her cunt. He told her to reach between her legs and play with his balls. She reached underneath her and took a hold of his ball sack. She wanted to make it good for him. She wanted him to cum quickly, she had to protect Cindy.

He started fucking her ass. He gripped her ass cheeks with his big hands. After a few fuck strokes, he laughed and told her he had made her shit on his cock. She played with his balls, as his prick continued to pound in and out of her ass hole. The pain was gone now. Her ass was wide open to his cock and her misery was complete.

Finally he shot off inside of her ass. He cried out as he came. He pumped his jism into her shitter, as he continued to pound her ass with his long, thick cock, and laughed as he slapped her ass. When he was done, he felt his cock in her cum filled ass and wriggled it around to tease her. At last he pulled his prick out. He snickered and teased her about all of the shit that he now had on his cock.

"I ought to slap you around for not being clean. Fucking broads don't know how to take care of themselves."

He laughed and told her to turn around to look at his shitty cock and she did. A wave of revulsion swept over her, as she gazed at his shit streaked cock. She lay there helplessly, as he taunted her. His cock looked like a red sausage covered with brown streaks. Then he told her to take his cock into her mouth. "You can clean it up now."

She wanted to die. "Please..."

He laughed and reminded her about Cindy. "You do whatever I want, or else."

She crawled to him. She had to do it. She opened her mouth and he chuckled as he pushed his shit-streaked cock between her lips.

"Go on baby, clean it up."

She started sucking his cock clean. He patted her on her head and chuckled as she took all of his limp cock in her mouth. She sucked his prick until it was clean. She licked all around the cock-knob and his cock shaft, down to his balls. The taste of her shit was finally gone. Now all she had was the taste of his cock, and the smell of him. He was such an animal. The thought of him touching Cindy was too awful to even consider.

When she wanted to pull away from him, Cal told her to stay put. He held her head down with both hands. He pulled his cock back, until he had only his cock head in her mouth. He said he was doing her a favor by letting her be his slave.

"I'm going to piss into your mouth, honey. Either you allow me to do this, and swallow it all, or you'll get hurt pretty bad. And the girl will get hurt too!"

He told her to keep swallowing until he was finished. Then he suddenly started. The piss gushed out and Ellen's mind whirled with shock. She was unable to deal with it. Never in her wildest nightmares, had she ever imagined anything this horrible would happen to her. She knelt there with her lips closed over his cock-tip as he pissed into her mouth. She was afraid to pull away. She had to take it. She swallowed as fast as she could, grateful now to have only his cock head in her mouth. She'd be unable to swallow if she had any more of his cock in her mouth. He kept on pissing, it seemed endless. He chuckled as he watched her drink his piss down.

"Nice baby, that's very nice. You and my dick are getting to be good friends. That's the way it should be, right?" He patted her head and said she was a good little slave.

She hated him. His piss burned her throat, and the degradation she had suffered made her want to die. Then finally the steady stream stopped. Now he gave her just little spurts of piss, as he finished. His fingers were stroking her cheek while he laughed at her.

He said, "I'll piss in your mouth whenever I feel like it. I want you to know who is the boss. I want you to have only one idea in your mind, and that is to keep me and my buddy happy. Just think about your little girl baby. Just think about the girl."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.