Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Yeah, that's nice," he said.

Ellen was on her back, on the bed, in her bedroom, doubled over and tied up, her wrists and ankles fastened to the bedposts with rope. She had her weight resting almost completely on her shoulders. Her legs were pulled all the way over her head. She was naked, her cunt and ass completely exposed by the position.

The second man was alone in the room with her. His name was Mickey. He stood by the bed and grinned down at her. He was the one who had tied her up. Now he stood there, enjoying the view. Cal was downstairs with Cindy. Ellen was so afraid for the girl. These men were beasts. She and Cindy would be lucky to get out of this alive.

Mickey taunted Ellen. "Comfortable, sweetie? We don't want you to be uncomfortable."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked the undersides of her thighs. His hand moved down to her ass and he tickled her cunt. His fingers probed between her cunt lips. He rubbed her cunt and grinned when she moaned and squirmed.

"How does it feel? What do you like, two fingers or three fingers? Hell, this is definitely a two-finger pussy, I couldn't possibly get three in there. Cal said you had a tight cunt, and he was right."

Ellen started sobbing. "I don't want you to hurt my daughter."

Mickey just grinned. He kept rubbing her cunt with his fingers, but just on the outside. He rubbed up and down between her cunt lips. She was terrified of them, terrified of what would happen to Cindy. She felt so helpless as Mickey fondled her. He laughed, as he pulled at her cunt hair. She felt his fingers pushing between her cunt lips again. Then his fingers were inside her cunt hole.

He fucked her pussy with his middle finger and forefinger. She squirmed when he touched her ass hole, with the other fingers of his hand. Then his fingers came out of her cunt, and he brought some of her cunt juice down to her ass hole. He rubbed the juice over the outside of her ass hole. This time one of his fingers slipped inside her ass.

Ellen groaned. He pushed his fingers inside her cunt again. Now he had fingers in her cunt and her ass at the same time. He started fucking his fingers in and out. He watched her face. She could see that he was enjoying her misery. He finger fucked her ass hole and cunt, while he giggled at her misery.

"Tight little ass hole!" he said.

She closed her eyes and tried not to listen. Then he sped up his finger fucking. He slipped another finger inside of her ass hole, and now he had two in there. Two fingers in her cunt and two fingers in her ass. No one had ever violated her like this. Even Phil had never had a finger inside of her ass. She felt like she had to shit. She was horrified at what he was doing to her body, horrified at the inevitable invasion of her most secret of places.

She could feel his thick fingers all the way inside her cunt and ass. He was much worse than Cal. This one was a complete animal. Finally his fingers came out. He wiped them on his jumpsuit and stood up. She watched him as he stripped, and in a moment he was naked. He had a muscular body, a hard chest and belly, and a long, thick cock.

He climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of her raised ass. He smiled at her, as he stroked her ass cheeks, and fingered her cunt again. Then he positioned his cock head at the entrance to her cunt hole and pushed. His big cock slid inside of her open and well stretched out cunt. He grunted as he fucked himself into her. She felt his cock stuff and stretch her cunt channel. She had never felt so filled up down there in all of her life.

He started fucking her slowly. He screwed his ass around. His eyes stayed on his cock shaft, as it fucked in and out of her tight pussy. Each time he pushed forward, he ground his balls against her ass.

"You've got a great pussy, baby! This is nice, tight cunt. Are you feeling me in there? Yeah, you're feeling it, all right. You like Mickey's cock, huh?"

He laughed at her as he pushed forward again. Then he slowed down again. He pulled back slowly and thrust into her again. He seemed to get some sort of perverse enjoyment out of watching his cock fucking in and out of her cunt. He was in no hurry. Once again he told her that she had a nice tight pussy. He teased her about it. He asked her if she and her husband fucked a lot. He said he that liked women her age, as he liked them broken in. He said he liked watching her tits flopping around while he fucked her.

She reminded him of a girlfriend he once had. His girlfriend used to jerk him off with her tits, and take his jism on her face. She liked doing that better than anything else. She said that jism was good for her complexion.

"She had a ripe cunt, just like yours. What I like is a wet pussy, and yours is really getting wet. Now Cal, he likes them younger."

Yes, she could feel it. She could feel her cunt juices dripping down over her ass hole, as he fucked her. Then he pulled his cock out of her cunt. He rubbed his prick-knob over her clit, and giggled when she groaned. "Oh so you like that, huh?"

He fingered her ass hole again. He spread her ass hole apart with his fingers. Then he moved his cock head into alignment with the ring of her ass hole and pushed it up against it. Ellen was terrified. He pushed forward. She felt the pain, crying out from the agony that she felt. He kept pushing forward and finally his cock-knob stretched her ass hole out enough, and popped inside.

A grunt of satisfaction came out of his throat. He stopped pushing forward, with just his cock head inside of her ass, he lowered his head, as he looked down at it.

"Boy that's really nice. I like to see an ass hole stretched around my prick. You like it, baby? Come on, you can tell me that you like it."

Ellen moaned and said, "Oh God, you're killing me!"

Mickey laughed and asked, "Doesn't your old man fuck your ass?"

"No one has ever done that." she moaned, obviously in pain.

He giggled with glee at the idea that he was the first man to ever fuck her ass. He pushed forward again and his big hands grabbed her thighs, as he fucked his cock completely into her ass. The pain was tremendous and she wanted to pass out, but she couldn't. He kept pushing his cock into her ass, until finally it was all inside of her. She could feel his balls against her ass cheeks.

He held still and teased her again. "Yeah, well now you're gonna do it, right? Your ass hole is wide open, baby and I bet you feel like shitting. You better not though, or you'll get it all over your nice bed here. Come on, look at me! Don't be bashful. Now that you know what it's like, how come you waited so long to get fucked in the ass?"

He told her how tight and hot her ass was, and forced her to look at him. He slapped her ass and pinched it, and called her a stupid cunt, as he brutally pinched her clit. Then he started to fuck her ass slowly. He grunted as he looked down to see his long, thick cock, sliding in and out of her tight ass, as the tender lining gripped his prick tightly, clinging to it. She was doubled over so much, that she too could see everything that was happening, as he fucked her virgin ass hole.

She found it hard to believe that this was really happening to her, after all these years. Phil had always wanted to put his cock into her ass, and now it was a stranger who was doing it. She wanted God to strike him dead, strike them both dead. She watched as his cock slid in and out of her stretched anus. The pain was unbearable. She couldn't understand why she wasn't bleeding. His face looked so cruel and he seemed so delighted by her misery.

Then he laughed and told her to look at his cock. She looked down at it, and she wanted to die. Oh God, I can't stand it, she thought. This wasn't anything that a woman should have to go through. She saw her shit on his cock. His cock had brown streaks all over it. The sight of this was too much for her. She closed her eyes and he slapped her face. He told her he wanted her to watch while he fucked her ass for the very first time ever. He forced her to look down at it. She had to watch his shit-streaked cock fucking in and out of her gaping ass hole.

He was fucking her faster now. His hands were gripping her legs at her knees, his lips pulled back over his teeth, as he hissed and grunted. Her ass hole was wide open, and she didn't feel any real pain anymore. Now she only had the mental anguish. The sight of her own shit on his cock revolted her. All of her life she'd been a neat and clean woman. She'd even been that way as a girl.

Nothing in her life had prepared her for this. Then he suddenly pulled his cock out of her ass. He straightened up on his knees. He pumped his cock with his fist, and in a moment his prick was spurting as he began to cum. His jism came out in great globs, to splatter over her face and tits. He laughed at her as he did it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.