Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

He kept griming at her. "My name's Cal, honey. What's yours?"

She was terrified. She couldn't imagine how he had come into the house without anyone hearing him. Then she remembered she'd been in the shower. She trembled as she looked at him.

"What do you want?" she asked nervously.

He chuckled. "Don't try anything foolish."

"If it's money you want, I don't keep much in the house. But I'll give you what I have, if you go."

"I don't need your money, lady."

"Then... what?"

He grinned at her again. She had no doubt about the jumpsuit now. He was certainly a convict from the prison. Now she remembered the news broadcast about escaped convicts. This had to be one of them. That was what he was. The man standing in her kitchen was an escaped convict. She could hardly believe it. This was something that happened to other people. And the way he looked at her was tile most frightening thing of all. He seemed totally unafraid of her, as if he could do anything he wanted and get away with it.

He saw the recognition in her eyes. "I guess they had it on television."

She nodded. "Yes."

"What did they say?"

She told him she didn't remember much. Something about escaped convicts from the prison.

He grinned and said he was one of them. "Stand up, honey."

She trembled. "What for?"

"Never mind what for, just stand up!"

She was too afraid to refuse. She stood up. He looked her up and down and smiled. He said he wanted her to show him her bedroom.

"We'll be more comfortable on a bed," he remarked.

On a bed? Her stomach turned over as she walked past him. He chuckled and patted her ass as he followed her. He started talking about his time in prison. He said he needed a piece. He said he'd been locked up a long time and he wanted a woman.

She was desperate. It was obvious he was going to rape her. She thought about Cindy. Her daughter ought to be home from her friend's house soon.' She was afraid for Cindy. If only she could get him out of the house before Cindy arrived. Maybe if she gave him what he wanted, he would leave.

When they were finally in the master bedroom, he asked about her family. "Who else lives here?"

She told him. She lied and told him Phil would return soon. "He usually comes back in the morning about ten."

Cal laughed. "That's a lie, baby. I saw him drive away with luggage in his car."

Then he looked her up and down. "You never told me your name."

"Ellen."

"Nice name. Who's the girl in that picture on the dresser?"

"That's my daughter. She's away at my mother's place and she won't be back for another week."

Cal smiled. "Then it's just the two of us, isn't it?"

She looked away. "I guess so."

He ordered her to get her robe off. He said he wanted to look at her. "I've been looking at magazines for four years. Show me something real, cutie."

Ellen was dismayed. There wasn't any way she could refuse him. He could easily kill her if he wanted to. Her only chance was to do what he wanted and pray that he wouldn't harm her, or harm Cindy. The idea of him touching Cindy was too much to think about.

She slipped the robe off and draped it over the back of a chair. Trembling, she stood there naked.

He snickered. "Oh, yeah!"

He looked her over. He said he liked her tits. Then he ordered her to turn so he could see her ass. She turned her back to him. She felt his hot eyes on her body. When at last he told her to face him again, she turned and saw that he had his cock dangling out of an opening in the front of his jumpsuit. He took a hold of his cock with one hand. In the other hand, he held his knife. He smiled at her.

"Oscar here says hello."

She stared at his big ugly prick. She was mesmerized by it. She watched his fingers as he slowly stroked his cock shaft.

"Do you like cock, baby?"

Ellen quivered. "I... I don't know."

He laughed. "Christ, lady, you've got a husband, haven't you? Doesn't he have a dick?"

She was in a helpless daze. When he told her to get down on her knees, she moved like a robot. He came forward. He ordered her to suck his cock as he pulled his foreskin back to show her his cock head. She was nauseated by the smell of his prick, repelled by his cock flesh. She thought of Cindy again. She thought of the knife he was holding. She had to do it.

He coaxed her. He pushed his cock against her lips, and after a moment she opened them. His warm prick slid inside her mouth. Warm and fat, forcing her jaws open with its bulk. She did her best not to retch. She prayed she would faint, but of course it didn't happen. Cal chuckled, as he held half the length of his cock inside her open mouth.

"Yeah, that's good, baby. You look good."

Then he made her take more cock. His cock meat continued sliding over her tongue. The smell of him was awful. He smelled like he hadn't bathed in a month. She hated what he was doing to her. She hardly ever sucked Phil. She hated it when Phil made her do it. Now she had this big prick forced inside her mouth. He pulled at her head and told her to take more. In a moment, his prick-knob was pushing at her throat. She felt like gagging. She was afraid she would choke, but she was also afraid he'd be angry if she gagged, so she held her breath and took it.

Then at last he pulled back and she could breathe again. He started fucking her mouth slowly while he talked to her. He told her she had nice lips. He fucked his cock slowly in and out of her open mouth and stroked her head. He seemed almost affectionate. He told her how bad things had been in prison. He said he wanted her to be nice to him. He said if she was nice to him, nothing bad would happen to her.

After a while, he started fucking her mouth more forcefully. He muttered as he did it. She could tell he was getting close. She prayed he would pull his cock out of her mouth before he came, but he continued fucking his prick in her mouth until the end. He grunted as he came. He held her head in place as he spurted his cum-load over her tongue. She took his hot cum-load down her throat. This was the first time in her life she had ever done it, and she thought she would die. All that ugly slime sliding downs her throat. Phil had never done that to her. If she sucked Phil's cock, it was always a prelude to fucking. He always came in her pussy. Cal finally let her pull her face away. He used his fingers on his cock, and another big spurt of cum suddenly shot out and hit her face. He laughed when he saw it. He said now she could think of herself as being baptized again.

She groaned as she wiped her face with her hand. She got up and sank down again into a nearby chair. Cal chuckled and started talking about cock sucking. He asked her if she sucked her husband's cock.

"You don't seem too experienced," he said.

"Please... I don't know what you want. You ought to go now, before they catch you."

He laughed and told her to suck his cock again. He said he wanted her to get his prick hard again. He said she had a pretty mouth. When she made no move to obey him, he came to her and slapped her face. She started crying. He pulled at her head. He threatened her with his knife until she took his cock in her mouth again.

This time, she was sitting in a chair and the strain wasn't as great. His cock wasn't completely soft. He brought his balls out and jiggled them against her chin as she sucked his prick. He had big hairy balls, and the smell of them was overpowering. She quivered with disgust when he told her to lick his balls. But she did it. She let his cock fall out of her mouth and she moved her lips to his hairy ball-bag. She licked his balls until he grew tired of it.

He told her to suck his cock again. She continued sucking his cock until he had another hard-on. He taunted her. He said she had the mouth of a cock sucker.

"Nice lips. Next time, you do me with lipstick. You'll put on a nice red lipstick for me, huh?"

Next time? She trembled as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He rubbed his cock-knob over her face, the tip of his prick leaving wet streaks on her cheeks.

He told her to get on the bed. She did what he wanted, then she watched as he got out of the jumpsuit. He put the knife down as he did it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.