The Movie is On! - Cover

The Movie is On!

by Stosh79_00

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Erotica Sex Story: You are invited over to watch movie but little did you know you were making one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It was a Friday night and you were home again while mom and dad where out at a hotel party and they wouldn't be home till late. You were channel surfing, when your phone rings... you look over at the caller id and it was Ashley the girl from across the street... what does she want? (You knew she had a crush on you but she was only 18 now and your 23)

Hello?

Hey is Brian home?

This is!

Oh it's Ashley, I was wondering if you weren't doing anything if you wanted to come over and watch a movie?

(You think to yourself ah why not) Sure I'll be over in a few.

Hey Brian, could you bring over some beer for us my parents aren't home and we don't have any here.

Okay.

You grab your coat and head for the gas station to get some beer. You buy a 12 pack of your favorite beer. Then you head for Ashley's. When you get there you notice that there are another pair of shoes in the hallway and they are still wet from the snow outside.

Ashley leads you into the family room where there on the couch is her friend a pretty read head named Jasmine. You open the beers and hand one to Ashley.

Hey Ash who's that?

Oh Jasmine this is Brian, Brian this is Jasmine.

Nice to meet you Jasmine would you like a beer? You say as you try to break out of your trance.

Oh I don't know, my mom might find out!

Nonsense! You tell her as you are thinking to yourself this could get interesting.

After about three beers or so you stop drinking and put they put in the movie. Sleepless in Seattle.

Great you think to yourself that this is going to suck. Then you ask Ashley if she has any cards.

Hey ash you know any card games?

Yeah I play poker with my mom sometimes... Jasmine do you know how to play cards?

Yeah, let's play cards!

Now were getting somewhere, one problem we are out of beer and to your surprise Ashley comes down with not just cards but a bottle of JD too.

All right what should we play? You ask

Jasmine says with a smile lets play strip poker!

Ashley agrees and this is where you start to get that funny feeling like you have been setup for something. Anyway the game goes back and forth till you're in your boxers and they have on their panties and their bras.

You win then next hand and they have to decide panties or bras.

Hey Brian do we have to take off our clothes, or is their something else we can do instead? Asks Ashley

Hmm. (this could be a trick question, let's say no and see what they are willing to do) No you girls can keep them on this hand but you have to kiss each other with tongues okay?

Is that all... Jasmine says

okay... as they begin to kiss they looked like they had done this before. You were admiring the sight thinking what it would be like to have those two tongues licking your body and kissing you when you sense that your member had risen out of the fly hole. They stop kissing and look down at you and say

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.