Coming to America
Chapter 1: The Flight

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Flight - A young Russian model is caught up in the hectic pace of the international fashion industry. She is ruthlessly used, but watched over by a power broker who is amazed at her personal beauty and grace.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Interracial  

Tatiana Nikolaevna Primikov stood in sub-zero weather outside the terminal building of Zukov regional airport, waiting. Wrapped in furs, the young woman was stamping her feet in an effort to keep them warm when a silver Lear Jet screamed into view, high over the Keroz forest. She watched it circle the field once, then swoop down for a smooth landing.

She looked composed and elegant standing there, but anyone who could see below the surface would have found a nervous little girl, shivering in mingled fear and excitement.

Watching the man alight from the plane, the events of the past two weeks raced through her mind in a confused jumble. Nikki (her family had always called her that) still couldn't believe she was on her way to America. Who could have ever thought such a thing could happen? She certainly could not have done.

It had all started when her father suggested that she apply for the job of modeling the new Krackoff Group uniform for the company magazine. She had done so, and defeated many other young women to win the assignment.

Somehow a rich American from a big New York modeling agency had seen her pictures in the magazine, and he wanted her. Things moved fast after that.

Her father came and told her that she had been offered a job in America, and that she would make a lot of money.

The family had always been poor, especially now that the Krackoff Group was owned by some shady investment company based in faraway Moscow (or so her father thought). Her family encouraged her to take this wonderful opportunity, and Nikki couldn't refuse, could she?

The man who had emerged from the Learjet looked round him. What he saw was a rustic village in a white land- scape, and a ramshackle building that must be the airport control building.

He'd been in the air almost continuously for more than forty hours and was tired as hell. When he'd received a call from the company president to go to Russia and pick up the company's new asset, he hadn't been too happy about it. He'd had plans to take his latest conquest to a nice little hideaway in a small New England hamlet, and this trip was a huge inconvenience.

He couldn't see what all the fuss was about, anyway. Pretty girls were a dime a dozen in the fashion world. However, he hadn't been given a choice; it was do it or get his ass canned.

Stepping into the biting cold of the Russian winter, he noticed the woman standing alone outside the build- ing and walked briskly in her direction. As he came nearer, virtually all he could see was a big fur coat, and steam from the woman's breath emerging into the frozen air from under a large furry hat.

He looked around and saw no one else, so he asked, "Are you Ms. Primikov?"

Nikki was too nervous to do more than nod her head. He looked around the field again, thinking that there must surely be more than just the one woman to meet him, then asked: "Where is everybody? Aren't your folks going to see you off?"

Nikki had studied English in school from a very early age, hoping to become an interpreter some day (it was one of the best ways to get to a big city) and she understood the man, in spite of his funny accent.

"It is a work day, sir, and both my mother and father have to work at the foundry. They wished to see me off, but the director would not give them leave."

"So you're here all on your own?" The man still looked as if he expected someone else to pop out from behind a snowdrift.

"Yes sir." Nikki wasn't sure what to do next, and just waited for the man to tell her.

"Okay, well let's get going then. Where's your luggage?"

"Here, sir." Nikki reached behind her to a rack bolted to the rustic building and lifted a duffel bag to her shoulder.

"Let me take that. C'mon, let's get going. I'm freezing out here." Without another word the man turned and started to walk briskly toward the plane. Nikki fol- lowed, looking around the field as she walked.

Zukov was the only home she'd ever known, and even though it was every young woman's dream to leave for the big city, she was sad to go. Nevertheless, she followed the man obediently to the plane.

As they climbed the three steps to the doorway, she turned around to look one last time. She took a deep breath, taking in all the smells of home. Then, with a sigh, she turned and stepped into the shiny airplane.

The man showed her where to sit, and the pilot closed the door and went into the small instrument cabin, leaving the two of them alone as the only passengers.

It wasn't more than a few moments before they were airborne, and Nikki was looking down in wonder at her small village, and at the big foundry that supplied her family and the whole town with a livelihood. She had never flown before and found it very exciting.

"Well, sweetheart, you can take all those dead animals off now; you won't be needing them where we're heading. I don't suppose you know how politically incorrect wearing furs is in this day and age," he added drily.

"Politically? Fur is political in America? In Russia, the winters are severe, and fur warms the body so we can live outside. Fur is necessary for survival. I don't understand what you mean, sir."

"Never mind, honey. Just take them off and get com- fortable. We got a long ride ahead of us." He held his hand out, ready to take her coat.

He watched as the young woman unbuttoned the animal bone clips holding the coat in place and shrugged the thing off her shoulders. He took her coat and hat - and stared...

NOW he could understand what the big deal was. She was gorgeous! No, not gorgeous - she was spectacular! He hadn't really seen her face under the big fur cap, but with all the animal skins removed she had grace and beauty like he'd never seen before - and he'd seen a lot.

As the young woman settled into her seat, he kept staring at her, noticing for the first time that she was as tall as himself, almost six feet, with sandy blonde hair and the bluest eyes he'd ever seen. She also had a perfect complexion. He was impressed, and he suddenly wanted her.

He tried to push the thought from his mind; he always got into trouble when he let the brain between his legs do his thinking for him. He only had to screw up one more time and he was out of a job.

He pulled himself together sufficiently to introduce himself. "My name is Mike, and we'll be flying partners for the next 40 hours or so. You got any questions you wanna ask?"

"Michael? That is an angel's name, is it not?" Nikki giggled as she thought about the village priest and his Easter sermon about the Archangel Michael, and how he had saved humanity by flying in the face of the devil. "Are you an angel?"

"Far from it, baby." Mike sat down next to the beauty and patted her knee as he leaned close and added: "Though you could take me to heaven with you if you wanted..."

"Pardon, Michael. I do not understand you," Nikki said.

"Yeah, right, and next you'll be telling me you're a virgin." He smiled suggestively.

"Please, Michael, what you said is so rude. Do not be mean to me, please!" She was embarrassed by the man's reference to sex. They did not talk like that in her village. They might do it, but they never talked about it. She didn't understand this strange man.

"Listen, sweetheart, you'll have to get over that prudish attitude in America, 'cause it won't wash in the fashion industry. You'll be modeling with little or no clothes on, and you'll have guys hitting on you all the time. You have to make the men happy if you want to get ahead in fashion."

He patted Nikki's knee again and mimed a kiss at her.

Nikki was disturbed by his words. She was beginning to wonder if she had made a mistake in coming. But, no matter what, she couldn't turn back now. Her family needed the money she could earn in America. She wanted to make lots of money for herself too, and become rich.

Mike was beginning to think about the long flight in front of them. He was thinking that this whole trip had messed up his weekend with Sharon - his very sexy girl- friend - and here he was, alone with a knockout babe, with no one to bother them.

He knew he shouldn't, but the thought of having sex with this fabulous Russian babe made him say: "Nikki baby, you need to think about your future, and how you're gonna get ahead once you get to New York."

"Yes, Michael, I know. I want to make a lot of money, and help my family too. Are you important in the agency?" she asked.

To her it was not a strange question, and was usually asked in Russia when people discussed business. All it meant was 'How much do you know about the business you are in?'

Mike took it to indicate that Nikki was judging how much he could do for her. "Yeah baby, I'm one of the guys who can make or break you in the industry," he lied. "If you aren't nice to me you'll have trouble, and be sent back to Russia."

As he said this he leaned close and squeezed Nikki's thigh through her skirt. "You're expected to do things for important men in the agency; all the models do it."

Nikki was shocked to hear this, and pulled her leg away. She said: "I don't understand, Michael. What will be expected of me?"

"Nothing that's a big deal, sweetheart; just to be nice to your superiors at the agency, that's all." His mind raced ahead of the conversation. What might he get this drop-dead-beautiful babe to do for him? he wondered.

This was his big opportunity; once she got to New York he'd be out of the picture. "In America the woman has to satisfy the man's sexual appetite when asked."

Nikki's eyes grew wide, and she spoke with determina- tion. "I am not that kind of person, and I will not have sex with you, Michael. I don't believe that women must satisfy men's sexual demands upon request. They would be pregnant all the time."

"No, no, baby! I'm not talking about fucking - are you kidding? We don't do that with professional colleagues. I'm talking about touching. You know, masturbation."

"Masturbation!? I don't think so! I can't believe you are talking to me like this, Michael!" She had become very uncomfortable sitting next to this man. "You expect me to masturbate you?"

Mike had a hard-on just from discussing such a subject with this luscious woman sitting beside him. He had to have some action or he'd explode.

He wondered if threatening her would work, and decided to take the bull by the horns. "As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, YES I DO! Moreover, I expect you to do it now! If you don't, I'll drop you off at the next fueling spot and let you find your own way home."

Mike looked into frightened blue eyes that stared back at him. If she called his bluff now, his plan would be in ruins. He just stared back at her, a frown planted firmly on his face.

Nikki considered what her new life in America could mean to her. She just couldn't let her dislike of this man stand in her way. She had a chance to make lots of money, and was determined not to let it slip through her fingers.

Slowly she swung around in her seat and, reaching over to Michael's belt, she began to unbuckle it. She wasn't a virgin; she'd had sex with Vladamir Korenski less than six months ago. It was only once, and he'd talked her into it, but she remembered enjoying it after the initial discomfort of his intrusive organ. She knew what a man's penis looked like fully erect, and was resigned to seeing Michael's.

If she had to pleasure him manually, then so be it. After all, she was only a peasant girl, while he was an important businessman. Moreover, as he'd said, he wouldn't have actual sex with her.

She pulled Michael's fly open and reached into his pants, pulling his erect penis into the open. He leaned back in his seat and watched with satisfaction as her hand closed around his shaft.

This was the life! 'Some day', he thought, 'this babe will be a supermodel and I'll have quite a story to tell about the hand job I got from her.' He was thoroughly aroused; visions of Nikki's naked body filled his head as she began pumping his cock.

There was a look of intense concentration on her beautiful face as she jacked him off, and it all became just too much for him.

She started when a long string of sperm spurted onto the sleeve of her blouse, but she kept pumping away as another gob, then another, shot from Michael's strain- ing penis. She continued to pump his erect column while sperm lubricated her palm and oozed out between her fingers.

She watched with a certain satisfaction as Michael's body jerked and spasmed ecstatically, his moans becom- ing gasps as he tried to catch his breath. At last she stopped and sat back in her seat, staring at Michael's slowly-deflating member.

She was surprised to feel somewhat aroused herself. She didn't even like this man, but making him come had been an incredible turn on for her; so much so that now she desperately needed her own release.

"Michael, I hope you enjoyed that. Now I must go to the bathroom, please. Perhaps you will clean yourself up while I'm away." Nikki left her seat and walked to the rear of the jet.

The Lear Jet was certainly well-appointed. Besides the seating area, there was a bedroom beyond the restroom, and even the restroom was twice the size that you would get in a standard commercial airline jet.

Nikki opened the restroom door and hurried in. Without hesitation, she pulled her underwear down and leaned back against the sink, at the same time reaching up under her skirt. She felt how wet she was, and began massaging herself.

Oh, glorious! How very, very horny masturbating Michael had made her feel!

She began rubbed herself with increasing abandon, closing her eyes when she felt the delicious surges that indicated a wonderful orgasm on the way. She rubbed faster and faster, arching her back and pressing her head against the back wall, intent on reaching a new high.

Suddenly her hand bumped into something and lost its rhythm. She opened her eyes, and was shocked to see Michael standing in front of her, pushing his erect penis against her hand.

When he had opened the restroom door he had been startled, then entranced, to see the beautiful young Russian woman, her skirt pulled up to her waist, her panties on the floor, her gorgeous legs splayed apart and humping herself with her hand.

He knew very well that he was going too far and could get into real trouble over this, but he stepped up to the aroused young woman and aimed his ridged tool at what was under her flashing hand.

Nikki yelled: "NO, MICHAEL! NO!" but she didn't try to fight him off as he pulled her hand away and thrust his organ inside her.

When he had penetrated her deeply, pushing her slightly up onto the sink, he paused for a moment, looking over her shoulder at their reflection in the mirror. Then he looked directly at Nikki, seeing shock and disbelief written on her beautiful face. Mike could tell that she was aroused as his prick filled her cunt. She was com- pletely lubricated and as he thrust deeply into her he was surrounded by her hot moist tightness.

Michael began to humping Nikki as if his life depended on it, and after a moment or two she began to com- plement his rhythm with her own.

As they reached for their separate, but independent, orgasms, Nikki lifted her shapely, long legs and wrap- ped them around Michael's waist, clamping her finely shaped ankles at his behind and thrusting her hips eagerly against his pelvis. She screamed as she came.

She'd never had an orgasm with a man before, and was overwhelmed by it. As her body convulsed around and against Michael, he drove himself in as deeply as possible and pulsed his seed into her body.

Panting, out of breath, she pushed him away and swore at him in Russian. "@*&#@! How dare you do that to me! If you make me pregnant, we will both get into trouble. You stupid man! You better not tell anyone what hap- pened here! If you do, I will tell them that you raped me and you will go to jail."

Mike gave her a wicked smile. "Baby, I won't tell a soul! I promise." He congratulated himself that things couldn't have worked out better if he'd planned them.

She pushed him out of the rest room and cleaned herself up as best she could, then returned to the main cabin.

For the rest of the flight she sat on the other side of the aisle and ignored Michael.

They landed in Frankfurt, Germany, to refuel, and picked up a couple of agency people at Heathrow. After Heathrow, Nikki no longer had to worry about Michael's attentions, and tried to sleep for the next seven hours.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.