Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Back at the Collins apartment, Susan informed Barbara that she and Steve were dining with them that evening. "But, mistress," Barb protested, "I'm not supposed to be dressed in the apartment."

"Of course not, silly," Susan replied. "We're undressing for dinner, tonight." When she told Jeff, he licked his lips at the thought of being able to see Barb really naked. Hitting him in the arm she said, "You always see her naked, turkey! And what's that lascivious grin all about, anyway?"

"I do not!" Jeff protested indignantly. "She usually has that huge white bow on her head that attracts attention from her incredible tits as well as the pubic decoration that blocks my view of her luscious moist slit..."

With a dejected look on her face Sue said, "Well, I guess it's all over, isn't it? When my beloved master is no longer attracted by the moist slit he has beside him every night ... When his slave's sheath is no longer attractive to his huge weapon..." Raising her head and with her eyes wide she asked, "Could you give me a good-bye kiss, Master? For old times' sake?"

At this, Jeff decided to try something he'd seen Susan and Barbara both do a number of times. Taking her into his arms he held her tightly and put his lips gently over hers. Working very slowly, he moved his lips over hers and then began to probe her mouth with his tongue, all the while concentrating on just trying to transmit his love and passion for his darling wife.

Sitting beside Sheila on the sofa Caitlin whispered, "Oh, watch! This is going to be utterly spectacular." Then she burrowed deeper against her aunt's shoulder and nuzzled the soft material of her terry robe.

At first Susan moved her lips on Jeff's. But when she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness, she started to struggle but to no avail. The way Jeff was kissing her was unique and incredible in its power. He could feel her weaken and finally Susan's body was totally limp. Laying her gently on the floor he began quickly to strip off all of her clothing and then his own.

Barbara was on her knees beside him helping him undress her. While Sheila watched with her eyes agape — she couldn't imagine a man with a sex as large as Jeff's — he lifted Sue up as if she were weightless and sat in his favorite armchair with her across his lap. Barb ran out to the bar and returned with two martinis on the rocks. With a wink at him, she even had a sip of Susan's before carefully putting it down on a table exactly where Sue would have rested it herself.

As she began to recover consciousness, almost unconsciously she began to nuzzle his shoulder. When she did, he gently kissed her soft cheek and savored the incredible fragrance she always exuded. Finally, she just snuggled and whispered, "What happened, my darling master?"

With his eyes wide Jeff replied, "I have no idea, beloved slave. Perhaps you drank your martini too fast?"

Snuggling against his shoulder she thought of the incredible sensation and love he'd communicated and said, "Sure ... I did!" stretching out the word as much as possible. Then with an adorable grin she kissed him softly and asked, "By the way, have I told you how much I love you recently?"

While Susan and Jeff were exchanging endearments and caresses, Caitlin and Sheila were on the sofa with Caitie continuing to snuggle close. Because of the relative positions of the two couples, the two girls were looking at Susan's crotch.

"Doesn't Sue have an unbelievable cunt?" Caitie whispered. "She has that incredibly springy patch of gold to cushion Jeff when he's fucking her, but then she has the most beautifully clean and smooth slit. There's no hair to get in Jeff's teeth when he's eating her out. Just look!" the little girl exclaimed. "You can see her clit peeking out right now. Isn't that just the neatest?"

"Caitlin Fitzpatrick!" Sheila exclaimed. "I ... I shall wash your mouth out with soap—"

"Why?" Caitie interrupted, very interested. "It doesn't sound like something that would taste very good or anything..." Looking puzzled she peered up at her aunt waiting for enlightenment.

"But ... but ... but the words you used..." the girl sputtered. "The language! Good heavens."

Genuinely puzzled, Caitie asked for an explanation that the poor girl could scarcely give. To do so would require her to speak certain words she'd never spoken out loud in her life. "Well," she whispered, "words like ... cunt," she said in a barely-audible voice, "and ... and ... and ... fucking!" Having said the word she just turned beet red and could say no more.

Realizing for the first time what Sheila was saying, Caitlin pulled her head down and kissed her with all of the passion she could communicate. Then she said, "Aunt Sheila, you're so incredibly sweet. But I guess you've been sort of sheltered, too."

Then she explained how she regularly assisted with her parents lovemaking and how her tongue, being smaller, was so good at lapping up the juices from a woman's cunt. She even explained how she regularly shared showers with her parents and took particular delight in washing their genitals. "Of course my mommy has no cunt hair at all," she said, "and Daddy just loves her that way. All there is is her exquisite sweetness that he loves so much to drink."

At this point the conversation shifted to slavery. Caitie explained how almost everyone — certainly including her grandmother Andy, Kelly, Susan, and Barbara — had all served as slaves. "And, of course, both Sue and Bobbie insist that they both still are."

Then she explained how in most cases it began with the slaves being whipped. "I guess Mommy was the only one who wasn't. She was your age — just eighteen. When she first met Gram, she could still see the marks from where Gram had taken over one-hundred strokes from a whip. Granddad was wielding it, too, and it almost killed the poor guy." She smiled warmly and added, "Those two are still like a couple of kids. They love each other so very much."

Sheila asked for more information so Caitlin got up, led the way outdoors and showed her the whipping post and demonstrated how it worked. Then she padded around the now-beautifully-landscaped roof and showed her the running track, the tennis and platform tennis courts, and finally the magnificent fifty-meter swimming pool. The girl pointed out how crystal-clear the water was, then lay down next to the pool, leaned over and lapped up some of the water. Raising her dripping face she grinned and said, "Yum! This is the best-tasting water in the world! At any rate, it's certainly the cleanest. Uncle Jeff has the world's most sophisticated filtering and purification system on it. Would you like to try it, Aunt Sheila?"

The girl smiled and shook her head. Wandering around the roof, she enjoyed the view — the penthouse was on the fortieth floor and had a view to the east to LaGuardia Airport and beyond — but her attention kept returning to the whipping post. Going over to it, she ran her fingers over the smooth post and just looked at it. Caitlin noticed her interest, but said nothing.

When they sat down at the dinner table, Sheila was utterly astounded. First, the table setting was truly spectacular with the finest bone china, crystal, and sterling silver flatware. But then there were the people. Although everyone except her was naked, they acted as if they were fully dressed. There was no embarrassment of any sort. Seated at the table, Sheila was sitting to Jeff's right, with Steve sitting to her right. Before he unfolded his napkin she found herself looking at his semi-flaccid cock. It was utterly enormous.

To her extreme embarrassment Susan saw her looking down. With a laugh she suggested that, to make it fair, both men stand up so Sheila could have a good look. Then, on the spur of the moment, she asked Barbara to come around the table. Caitie got off her chair, too.

Asking the two men to stand, Susan knelt down in front of her husband and cradled his heavy balls in both of the hands. "This is a man's cock, Sheila," she said matter-of-factly. "Although I'm certainly no expert, more experienced women claim that Jeff's cock is huge. Isn't it just lovely?" With that she took it's tip into her mouth, savored it, and then ran her tongue over it. It was instantly in a throbbing erection.

Barbara understood what Susan was doing and repeated it with Steve. After she had him in a throbbing erection and just about to spend, she licked off the pre-cum and said, "Sheila, Jeff is taken, but Steve isn't. Would you like to feel him? A man's sex is really delightful. It's so soft and yet so hard. So vulnerable and yet so powerful." Looking up at Steve from her position on her knees in front of him she said, "Will you marry me ... on Saturday, my darling? I think my darling mistress will give me a few hours off."

Steve was utterly shocked. He had been after Barb to get married and Jeff and Susan had been pushing, too. It was Barb who had been dragging her feet. "What happened, my darling?" he asked. He had dropped to his knees, took her into his arms and had just melted her with a kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.