Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

When Sheila Quinn slowly regained consciousness she found herself being held in Barbara Jensen's arms. It was truly a remarkable experience because, although the girl was very relaxed and almost naked, she could feel great strength in her arms. As she recovered, Barbara turned her head with her right hand, tipped it, and gently melted her lips to the Irish girl's. This time, though, she exercised tremendous control as she allowed only measured amounts of her love, joy, and grace to flow to the other girl.

For Sheila, after the initial shock of being kissed on the lips by a woman wore off, she began to feel utterly marvelous. Her nipples become tight and she could even feel her cunt begin to flow with its juices just from the purest love. Then she began to use her own hands to stroke Barbara's body. As she did she was astounded to realize that there was nothing but solid muscles under the most satin-soft skin imaginable. Now she took an active rôle and began to work her lips on Barbara's.

Finally, they eased apart and, with her brilliant blue eyes glistening, she said, "Thank you so much."

Then she wriggled in Barb's arms and added, "If you're Susan's personal body slave, what am I? The kitchen slave? The scullery maid? What?" She sighed deeply and continued, "As long as I can be with you, I really don't care, either."

"It seems you like my body slave, Sheila," Susan said softly. "Isn't she really neat? Trudy Carson said this morning that we're more like twin sisters. We compete viciously but we really adore one another ... or I adore her, anyway."

Having discussed the next steps, they separated. Sheila returned to her room to pack up all of her belongings while Sue and Barbara returned to the locker room. On the way Barbara commented, "All this chlorine! Yuck! I stink of the stuff. Mistress, did it bother your eyes when we were swimming? Because it certainly bothered mine."

Sticking out the tip of her tongue Susan replied, "It just shows how we spoil our slaves! Imagine! Swimming in water far cleaner and purer than drinking water, just so our slaves don't have red eyes. Aren't we sweet?"

The two showered, took turns massaging each other and finally Barb fixed Susan's hair. When the two girls emerged from the locker room it was one-thirty in the afternoon and they both looked utterly gorgeous. They found Sheila waiting for them with two suitcases. The two looked at each other and shook their heads, when simultaneously they realized that all of the girl's worldly possessions fit into only two pieces of luggage.

Just then the beautiful dark green Rolls limousine rolled up the driveway. Jeff got out from the passenger seat, immediately took Susan into his arms and began to kiss her. At the same time, Steve jumped out and took Barbara into his arms. Each man concentrated on communicating every bit of love and passion he could to the love of his life. For their part the girls just wriggled their bodies against their mates and enjoyed the marvelous feeling of being truly loved. When their lips separated, the women just nuzzled into their men's shoulders and sighed deeply. Reluctantly, Susan eased away and looked towards Sheila.

The girl's eyes were as wide as saucers after having seen such unbelievable lovemaking between two couples. "That was so utterly magnificent!" she breathed. "In Ireland, we're not so ... so demonstrative. But I guess you really do love your men very much, don't you? And they certainly return your love, too."

At that Susan introduced Jeffrey and then Steve. Both men had been warned about her twin-like resemblance to Kelly Fitzpatrick and both whispered to their women that they were absolutely correct — Sheila was Kelly's twin.

Jeff winked as Susan flipped him the key to the Mercedes and said, "What a day! I actually get to drive my sports car for a change."

"Just don't get used to it, buster! Like everything else, it's mine!" The two both laughed as Jeff went off to retrieve the car from the parking lot.

After putting her luggage in the trunk of the car, Steve held the door for Sheila who got in with her eyes wide. "What an utterly magnificent car!" she exclaimed. Just then she saw Jeff wheeling out of the lot in the Mercedes roadster and again her eyes widened. "Good grief!" she murmured.

"Honey, this family is really loaded," Barbara said softly. "There are about a dozen cars in the garage in assorted shapes, sizes, and colors. It is sort of fun, though, isn't it?"

Susan sat beside Sheila on the back seat while Barbara sat in front of her on a rear-facing seat. When Barb opened the bar beside her and made three Bloody Marys, the girl was utterly speechless.

The drive back to the apartment was as much fun for Steve, Barbara and Susan as it was for Sheila. Realizing that the girl had had very little opportunity to see the sights of New York, Steve took a scenic route and pointed out a number of points of interest. For Sheila it had been a series of shocks. From no money and no prospects, now she'd been befriended by some of the nicest and richest people in the world.

"Do you think it will be possible to find Kelly Carmichael?" she finally asked. "My mother said that she's so beautiful and so smart! If I'm ever able to find her, I'm sure she'll try to help me." Then she brightened and said, "Of course, now that I've met you I don't need help to nearly the degree I did before."

When Steve headed the big car down the ramp and entered the garage, again the girl's eyes widened when he parked in what was obviously a garage just for them and where there were a dozen other vehicles parked. Barbara hadn't been teasing.

Sheila realized that the whole day had turned into a near-constant assault on her senses. It had begun when she watched the two girls racing in the swimming pool and it had just continued. Now her eyes widened again as Steve handled her two suitcases as if they were children's lunch-boxes. In his hands the heavy luggage appeared weightless. The assault continued when they entered the private elevator car. It was the most luxurious thing she could imagine and it even smelled of the fresh-cut flowers and the beeswax used on the paneling. Entering the apartment, she was awed. Then when she realized how soft all of the upholstery fabrics and leathers were, she said very softly, "You spend a lot of time here naked, don't you?" When Barbara nodded, she asked, "Must I be naked, too? I ... I ... I don't know if I could..."

"Sure you can!" Susie Sloan said appearing right in front of the girl. "It's really a lot of fun. And with their incredible bodies — Barb and Susan and Jeff ... And of course, the love of my life, Steve..." The girl grinned, held out her tiny hand and said, "Welcome, Sheila Quinn! I'm Susie Sloan. I was Steve's first wife and I've spent the last ten years first bugging The Boss..." she said with a nod upward, " ... and then trying to find some poor girl who might be able to put up with him..."

Steve had put down the baggage. Putting out his hand, he caught Susie, brought her to him and proceeded to kiss her. Then he put her down on Barbara's shoulder and proceeded to melt her with the finest kiss he'd ever given her.

Meanwhile, Susie looked at Sheila from Barb's shoulder and said, "Aren't they great? But honey, I know what you're concerned about. The Boss not only doesn't mind, he really likes to watch. With the cutest grimace she added, "Can you possibly imagine The Boss ... as a girl-watcher? But He is. Or at least He is if the girls are beautiful. Anyway, please don't worry about it. Okay?"

Before Sheila could say or do anything, Susie vanished. "What ... what was that?" she asked in utter amazement. At Susie's appearance — a tiny naked woman floating in midair — Sheila had been frozen into immobility.

"That," Barbara said softly, "is our private angel. In fact, as she said, she was Steve's wife. That girl is the bravest person who ever lived! In Vietnam she was kidnaped by the enemy and then tortured to death in front of Steve to try to make him talk. She wouldn't let him. If you can believe it, after both of her breasts were amputated — and cooked! — she asked that her right tit be given to Steve because she thought it was her better one. Then she complimented the chef on how wonderfully he'd broiled her left one. It was so tender and juicy!"

Barb started to cry as she continued, "She asked to be looking at Steve when they poked out her second eye. She wanted the last thing she would ever see when she was alive to be her beloved husband. Finally, she refused to renounce Christ as her Savior, so she's rated one of the martyrs in Heaven. That's Susie!"

Then Susan said, "Sheila, there's no need for you to be naked around here if you don't want to be. What Barbara was trying to convey to you is the fact that the rest of us usually are. It's not exposing yourself to us she was concerned about so much as your reaction to our being naked around you. Do you think you could take it?"

Susan's speech seemed to take a great load off Sheila's mind. "Oh, ma'am!" she insisted, "Seeing your magnificent bodies wouldn't bother me at all! Of course, I'll probably drool when I see your men bare..." With her eyes bright she asked, "You won't mind that too much, will you?"

"Well ... As long as you use a napkin or something so your drool doesn't get all over everything..." Barb replied with a grin.

They escorted Sheila to an unused bedroom and ushered her in. The girl's eyes bugged as she realized how palatial the room really was. Nonetheless, she was assured that it was really hers. The girl quickly unpacked her bags and then went off to find the others.

Finding Sue and Barbara in the kitchen, the girl just looked around the room in wide-eyed amazement. "There's no kitchen this fine in all of Ireland!" she exclaimed. "Certainly not even in the finest palaces!" Then she became thoughtful and said, "But that's it, isn't it? This is a modern-day palace." With that she just walked around the apartment exploring.

Moments later she was back in the kitchen, furious. "What are you doing to me!?" she exclaimed. "I just found the servants' quarters. There are three utterly lovely rooms, each with a bathroom of its very own, don't you know! Now why am I not in one of those, if you please?" she demanded. As upset as she was, her Irish brogue had returned in full force.

Looking up from her preliminary food preparation Barbara said, "Servants' quarters? You want to see the servants' quarters? Come with me."

Leading the way to her apartment she said, "Please remember that I'm Susan's body slave while my husband — future husband — Steve Sloan, is the chauffeur and butler." She led the way into their apartment. Steve was working at his desk in the library. "Don't let us bother you, darling," she said quietly, "but Sheila wanted to see the servants' quarters." When they entered the master bedroom Barbara said, "Yes, we're a little cramped for space here. There's only room for a single bed."

"Single bed?" Sheila exclaimed. "Single bed! That's a football field. How do you keep from getting lost at night?"

"It's very easy, Sheila," Barbara replied. "Steve keeps his hand over my tit and my head is on his shoulder. That way I don't get lost ... And I get to mold myself every night to the most gorgeous masculine body..."

"You love him very much, don't you?" the girl asked.

Barbara just smiled warmly and nodded her head rapidly up and down. After seeing the rest of the magnificent apartment that Barbara and Steve shared, Sheila agreed she could make do with her own living accommodations. She grinned when Barbara pointed out that her bed was the same size and hoped she didn't get lost in it. The girl very cutely shivered and said she would try very hard not to.

They went back to the kitchen where Sue and Barbara continued busily doing something, but Sheila couldn't tell what it was. Then they heard the sound of the front door chimes. Although Sheila didn't know who was there — not knowing the building's very elaborate security precautions, she didn't recognize the significance of visitors not being announced by ground-floor security — it was the Fitzpatricks. Only a handful of people — mostly members of the Taylor family — had instant access to the Collins penthouse.

With a wink, Sue asked Barb, "Why don't you get it? And for that matter, Sheila, why don't you go, too? It will give you a chance to see how we do things here." The two girls went off, but Susan was right behind them. She didn't want to miss what was coming next.

Opening the door wide, Barbara said, "Kelly, there's someone here who wants to meet you. Kelly Carmichael Fitzpatrick, this is your cousin, Sheila Quinn." Sheila's jaw dropped as Kelly swept in, took one look at the girl — her identical twin — took her into her arms and kissed her solidly.

As the incredible power of Kelly's love hit her, coupled with the shock of essentially seeing herself, the girl fainted. Kelly was prepared, though, and caught her as she started to sink towards the floor. Using her great strength she effortlessly scooped her up and carried her in her arms into the living room. There she sat down on the sofa with Sheila sitting across her lap. Very gently she stroked the girl's forehead and realized that she had satin-smooth skin and was a delight to hold. Kelly tightened her grip as she felt the girl begin to regain consciousness.

After her eyes had blinked open Sheila found herself in Kelly's arms. At the same time there were conflicting feelings. On the one hand there was utter shock at suddenly finding her cousin. But then there was an incredible sensation of warmth and security that came from being held tightly in her arms.

Then she studied Kelly's face and features and slowly shook her head in utter amazement. "You're so incredibly beautiful! You look exactly like me — except I like your hair much better than mine — but you look younger than I do. And you must be almost fifteen years older. How can that be?"

While Kelly wore her hair in a gamine cut, Sheila's wavy hair was worn longer than shoulder length.

"It gets funnier than that," Kelly said with a very warm smile. "I'm your cousin, Kelly Carmichael, although I guess technically my name now is Kelly Pierce Carmichael Taylor Fitzpatrick! Isn't that a mouthful? Anyway, there are some other people for you to meet. First, I would like you to meet your niece, Caitlin, although I guess technically she's your second cousin or something stupid like that. Personally, I like niece better. Caitie?" The children had come in behind Kelly but Sheila hadn't noticed them. Caitie had been carrying baby Sheila but had given her to Barbara to hold.

Now sitting beside Kelly on the sofa, Sheila saw the most beautiful young girl she could ever imagine. With incredible grace she made a perfect curtsy, held out her hand and said, "Good afternoon, Aunt Sheila. I'm your niece, Caitlin Fitzpatrick, and I can't tell you how happy I am to meet you at long last."

Looking into her brilliant blue eyes, Sheila almost felt like she was drowning. Then she reached out, and with a yelp Caitie dove into her arms. Throwing her arms around Sheila's neck, she proceeded to melt her lips against the older girl's. Once again the incredible power of Caitlin's kiss caused Sheila to lose consciousness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.