Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Barbara was again behind the wheel, this time of a golf cart. Although she was about to pull out from where it was parked, she set the brake, turned to Susan, took her in her arms and gently melted her lips against hers. Then she probed Sue's mouth with her tongue. When the two tongues met, the two women almost passed out from the incredible electricity that always flowed between them.

When they separated, Sue's eyes were glowing. Very softly she asked, "Who are you, Barbara Jensen? Are you my sister? My mother? What?" Then she whispered, "Darling, I love you so very much."

"And I adore you, beloved mistress," Barbara replied. Then she shifted into reverse, backed out of their parking spot and headed for the first tee. Although the tournament used a shotgun start, as it happened they were scheduled to go off from the first.

Arriving there, Susan grinned when she saw Trudy Carson and a friend waiting. "Susan Collins, I give up!" the woman declared. "I thought you were the most beautiful thing on two legs last summer! But now, as Jeff Collins' wife..." The woman grinned lasciviously and continued, "Sue, you have to tell me! Is he as good in bed as he looks like he is? Please tell me?"

"No, Trudy," Sue replied with her voice sad and her eyes downcast. "He's not as good as it looks like he should be..." Then she brightened and exclaimed, "He's far better! Darling Trudy, I'm waiting for him to split me in two! He's utterly marvelous!" With a lascivious grin she added, "What he does do is bring me to orgasm and keep me there for as long as thirty minutes at a time. Can you imagine your pelvis in uncontrollable convulsions for that long? That's me ... Every single day!"

Then she introduced Barbara and was introduced to Trudy's guest, Ann Best. When Trudy very quietly asked who Barbara was, Sue whispered, "She's my body slave. Isn't she neat? She's so lovely and so incredibly dedicated and loyal..."

"She's your ... What?" Trudy exclaimed, barely able to control the volume of her voice.

"My body slave," Susan replied with a puzzled look on her face. "Trudy, don't tell me that you don't ... Surely, you have one, don't you ... I mean ... Doesn't every woman?"

Turning to Barbara Trudy asked, "What's the story? Surely you're not... ?"

"Susan's body slave?" Barb interjected quietly. "But honest, I am. And aren't I incredibly fortunate to be able to serve such a magnificent mistress?" Taking on a confidential air she said, "Actually, it's because she was Jeff's slave. Now she's an officer in the body slaves' union. And since she knows what it's like, she scarcely beats me at all! And even then it's only when I really need it, like being late with a meal or something like that. But she never beats me just to see my blood flow the way so many other mistresses do."

Still not knowing if her leg was being pulled, Trudy shook her head. She was about to offer to flip to see who would tee off first when Susan declared that since she and Barbara would be playing from the men's white tees they should probably go off first. Although she was puzzled, Trudy immediately agreed.

"Okay, partner," Sue said, "you lead off." Then is a very soft whisper she added, "And unless you really want to be beaten to within an inch of your life..." Barb grinned and stuck out the tip of her tongue.

As she addressed her ball, Barbara mentally shook her head in amazement. She realized that, in the same manner that Susan had her drive to the club to divert her attention, she was doing the same thing now. Relaxing, Barb took the club back, swung smoothly while keeping her head still and connected with the ball. She heard a wonderful "click" sound and then looked up. Her ball was flying straight down the center of the fairway and carried over 250 yards.

As she passed Susan moving into position to hit her own tee shot, she laughed as Sue muttered, "Show-off!" Susan's ball landed only two yards short of Barbara's.

As she waited for her partner, Ann Best, to address her ball on the woman's tee, Trudy Carson looked over at the two women waiting quietly in their cart. Without question they were the most beautiful women in the country. Barbara Jensen was utterly unbelievable. Tall, slender and incredibly coordinated but with physical beauty that was stunning. Her hair was particularly attractive in spite of its gamine cut ... or was it because of it? The ragged cut in juxtaposition with her delicate features created a remarkable effect. After mentally shrugging her shoulders, Trudy watched Ann hit her ball nicely off the tee.

What followed was a replay of the golf match the previous fall. Where previously it had been Sue and Jeff, now it was Sue and Barb. If anything, Barbara was an even better golfer than Susan. Moreover, their match was cutthroat and yet it was obvious to both Trudy and Ann how much the two girls loved each other.

Ann whispered to Trudy, "They're exactly like twin sisters, aren't they? They compete viciously against each other and yet they utterly adore one another. Aren't they just neat?"

Trudy decided that her friend had really said it all. Susan Collins and Barbara Jensen were just neat!

The two girls played brilliant golf. Between them, they birdied all four par-three holes. Moreover, they also birdied all five par-fives. Because of length, the course had five par-five holes for women. The result was an incredible pair of rounds of 65. On a best-ball basis, they had an eleven-under-par 62. But, to the vast amusement of Trudy and Ann, the two girls exactly tied in their own match. When Trudy asked what they were playing for, Sue told her that it was a ten dollar Nassau, except for Barbara, who being a slave had no money, it was lashes at fifty cents apiece. "Do you mean that if you had won it all, that would have been thirty dollars or sixty lashes?" she asked incredulously.

"Trudy, it's called incentive. Maybe that's why I couldn't beat her. She knows I'm very good with a whip."

Again, Trudy had no idea whether she was being teased or not. After turning in their cards — Ann and Trudy had done very well on a net-score basis — the foursome headed toward the ladies locker room. Passing the swimming pool which had just been filled, Sue grabbed Barbara's elbow, pointed and just grinned. Saying goodbye to the other two women, Susan led the way back into the pro shop where she'd seen bathing suits for sale. After grabbing two white bikinis, she signed the charge and they rushed back to the locker room. The two women trotted out to the pool after quickly changing.

"This top isn't going to stay on when we race since it's only tied in back," Barb said casually. "I don't mind, of course. Mistress, you're the member; I'm only the guest. You're the one who'll be asked to leave, not me."

Sue just stuck out the tip of her tongue. Then she warned Barbara about the depth of the pool. Their pool in New York was fifty meters long and about two meters deep. The club's pool, on the other hand, shaped like the letter "L" was set for families. It was only twenty-five yards long and six feet deep for about half its length. The remaining section sloped up until it was less than three feet deep at the shallow end. It was impossible to make a flip turn in such a shallow depth.

Standing on the edge, the girls ignored the looks directed their way. Because it was only April and the pool had just been filled, the water was still very cold, and unlike the pool at the apartment it wasn't heated. Furthermore, although neither girl knew it, the club pool contained more than ten times the chlorine concentration of theirs. Their pool actually had significantly less chlorine than drinking water. Moreover, because of its highly sophisticated filtering system, it was far cleaner than drinking water, too.

After agreeing on 200 yards — four laps — they took their positions with their toes hooked over the pool edge. When Susan called the start, the two fired out over the water like they had been shot from guns. The twin splashes attracted the attention of a number of people who went closer to the pool to watch. The waitress stationed on the terrace, Sheila Quinn, was one of those attracted by the sounds. Since no one was sitting on the terrace she was able to sidle over towards the pool to watch the two women race.

The two girls truly appeared to be trapped porpoises in the small pool. It seemed that only a powerful leg kick off the wall coupled with a couple of strokes put them at the other end again. Again it developed the way their morning race had. This time they were in their fourth lap and had just turned at the shallow end when Barbara got a particularly strong drive off the wall and, exercising incredible body control, focused every ounce of energy into pulling herself through the water. Again she edged Susan by half a body length. The two touched and were about to pull themselves out of the pool in an almost continuous motion when Barbara remembered that both girls had lost their bikini tops on the first lap.

First, she held Susan down and said casually, "You have no top." Then grinning, she stroked over to the side of the pool, retrieved the two scraps of material and brought them back. Casually putting them in position over their perfect tits they then pulled themselves out of the pool, spun around and were sitting on the edge.

Looking at Barbara, Susan grumped, "That's twice today, Slave! How can I ever whip you if you keep beating me? And I do so desperately want to stripe your body again with bloody welts!"

"Just do it, mistress," Barb replied casually. "The other slave owners routinely beat their slaves. It's for the maintenance of good order and discipline, I hear." With a happy grin she added, "Which whip will you use, Mistress? I can hardly wait."

Locating a couple of towels, Sue threw one at Barbara's head and then started to towel off her body as they went up to the terrace. Because it was very sunny and the terrace was shielded from the wind, it was quite comfortable there in spite of being so early in the season. To the surprise of the waitress, Susan asked her for a piece of string. The girl went back to the kitchen, cut off a length, and returned. Sue smiled at her warmly and then used the string to tie her hair back in a ponytail. Incredibly, it looked lovely.

In the meantime the two girls had taken seats at a table in the sun and had just stretched their long legs. When the waitress returned to take drink orders they noticed her for the first time. Only then did Susan realize that the club's waitress uniforms were selected to cause the women to be as unobtrusive as possible. Now really seeing her for the first time, the two girls' jaws almost dropped. It was Kelly Fitzpatrick!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.