Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Suddenly, to Andy’s amazement, Barbara’s face just crumpled again. Slowly she sank down to her knees as she again began to weep uncontrollably. When she was on her knees, she just continued to sag until her face was against her thighs and she had her arms up and around her head. Huddled in a little ball, the girl was crying her eyes out.

“What’s wrong, darling Bobbie?” Andy asked. She tried to hold the girl but she was in a tight protective ball. Looking around, Andy saw expressions of shock and dismay on the faces of the other women. Clearly, whatever happened was as much of a shock to them as it was to her. Being unable to do anything else, Andy just stroked Bobbie’s bare back with her fingertips. That gave her an idea. Motioning to Kelly, Nita, and Ellie, they moved around her and then two pulled Barbie’s arms off her head and pulled them out to the side. The other girl grabbed her ankles and pulled down. The combined efforts had the effect of spread-eagling the girl on the carpet. As soon as her body was flat, Andy sat on her back and began to massage it using her very strong fingers to work on muscles that had knotted up because of the girl’s so-obvious distress.

Now with her arms spread-eagled, Barbara had her nose on the carpet as she cried her eyes out. “Please stop, my darling,” Andy whispered. “Please tell me what’s wrong. Please?”

They could all feel Barbara just give up. In some way it was more disturbing than her resistance had been. Motioning to the others, she got off Bobbie’s back, then took one of her hands and turned her over. Lifting her up, Andy was sitting on the floor with her back to the bed and held Bobbie in front of her. Wrapping her arms around the girl, Andy held her tightly with her hands crossed over her chest and actually used her tits for handholds. With her hair cropped so short, it was possible for Andy to kiss the girl’s ear. Moreover, as she held her, Andy became conscious of the woman’s extraordinary fragrance. She was utterly luscious and Andy said so. Again, whispering in her ear, “Darling, please tell me. What did we do?”

For the first time Barbara relaxed. She became aware of her back pressing against Andy’s perfect tits and felt the warmth of her beautiful body merging with her own. Slowly, she turned her head to be able to look at Andy. As soon as she did, Andy kissed her with all of the love she possessed. Her love was so great, Barbara immediately passed out.

When she recovered consciousness, she was still being held tightly in Andy’s arms. Then she said softly, “I’m the trouble. Susan was absolutely right. I’m worth something as a body slave, but not much. That’s absolutely all I’m good for. I’m a walking disaster area!” she wailed.

“Caitie, would you like to talk about that?” Andy said quietly.

The little girl had been watching the events with dismay. She knew something was very wrong with the woman she’d come to love. While the women had been working on Barbara, Caitie had been essentially hiding in the corner to try to avoid embarrassing her further. Now she dropped to her knees and took Barbara’s left hand in both of hers.

Looking down she said softly, “This is a good place to start, I think. Gram, have you ever seen a lovelier hand than this? It’s so incredibly graceful and feminine! Like everything else about her, Barbara Jensen just reeks of breeding, elegance, and refinement. She’s everything a woman could ever want to be.”

Turning to her mother she said, “I know the truth, Mommy. You have me spending time over here because you’re hoping some of her elegance will rub off on me. And, Mommy, that’s in spite of the fact that you’re one of God’s most perfect creations yourself.”

Barbara was slowly shaking her head in utter disbelief. But then Andy whispered, “She’s absolutely right, you know.” Then she started to arise saying, “We have to get going. About now my baby, Chris, is going to be wondering what happened to her private milk cow, and Sheila Fitzpatrick, Caitie’s newest sister, will be wondering the same thing.” Andy grinned and added, “That’s something you can really look forward to: Serving as a milk cow for a squalling brat!”

“That’s why you’re so incredibly beautiful, isn’t it?” Barbara asked softly. “It’s because you’re so totally fulfilled as a woman. All of you are. What could possibly be better than to have an incredibly soft, warm, beautiful baby drawing nourishment along with its mother’s incredible love from a perfect nipple on a golden tit. Tell me, Mistress Taylor: What could possibly be any better? You utterly adore the feeling, don’t you?”

“Yes, darling, I do,” she replied in a voice barely above a whisper. “It’s really all I live for — along with warming Jack’s magnificent cock between my thighs, of course.” Then she grinned and changed the subject. “There are just two more things. First, reservations have been made for you and Steve at Pavilion for dinner and at The Plaza for dancing later. It’s in the nature of an engagement party for you two. Finally, there’s one thing more. Caitie?”

The girl grinned and ran out of the room. While she was gone Andy casually mentioned that a collection of jewelry had been added to the things in Barbara’s dresser. “After all, Slave Barbara, that slave collar does get a bit heavy after a while.”

When Caitie returned, she was dragging a huge box beside her. It was much too large for the girl to carry. Dropping it on the floor, she untied the bow and opened it. Then she said, “Barbara, stand up straight and close your eyes. Keep them closed until I give you permission to open them again.” Doing as she was told, she heard the sounds of rustling tissue paper and then felt something wonderfully smooth and silky on her bare body. “You may open your eyes now,” the girl said softly.

When she did, she found herself wearing a magnificent full-length mink coat. “Bobbie, this is a special gift from Caitie to one of her very best friends in the whole world,” Andy said softly. Then she added, “As you may have guessed the kids have money of their own that Jack and I give them from time to time. Caitie did this all by herself and absolutely insisted. Kelly helped her select the color, but that’s all. I hope you like it.” The coat was utterly perfect.

Looking down, Bobbie saw Caitie standing in front of her and looking very scared. “Darling Caitie, I don’t know what to say. Needless to say, never in my life have I ever had anything nearly as fine as this. But to receive it as a gift from the Littlest Angel? Good grief! Why? Why did you do it, my darling?” Then she just held out her arms to the little girl.

Caitie yelped and ran into her arms. When she was enfolded in them, Barbara lifted her up and then hugged her tight. “This is so neat!” the girl exclaimed. “The fur is really soft, isn’t it? And to have you hug me, too? It’s just too much.”

“Caitlin Pierce Fitzpatrick, I can never thank you enough. But why? Why did you get me this magnificent coat?”

“Put me down, Slave Barbara,” the little girl ordered. Responding immediately to her words, Bobbie did.

“I did it because I love you,” Caitie said softly. “I’ll never forget seeing your body opened up by a whip so you could take me to church. Barbara Jensen, I love you almost as much as I love your mistress who saved my life. Is that clear enough?” With tears streaming from her eyes, all Barbara could do was nod.

That night at The Plaza, the guests watched in awe as a handsome young couple was shown to the finest table in the establishment. The attention of the women was instantly drawn to the man who was tall, tanned, and athletic. But then they saw the woman with him and their hearts dropped. She was the most magnificent woman any of them had ever seen. Very tall, she moved with the grace of a ballet dancer and the poise of a queen. Wearing a green cocktail dress that complemented her basically brown hair, the women looked at it and gasped.

In fact, there was an audible drawing-in of breath as they realized the woman’s dress was cut down to her navel in front and beyond the beginning of her cleavage in the rear. The long skirt was slit up to the hip on both sides exposing utterly perfect golden legs whenever she moved. They realized that the only possible thing she could be wearing with it was a thong. Her only jewelry was a very wide gold collar.

When Steve pulled her chair out and held it for her she smiled warmly and said, “You’re spoiling me terribly, beloved master.” But then she grinned and added, “Of course, I’m sure you’ll punish me severely for my temerity when we return home, won’t you?”

“My darling, I love you so very much,” he said, ignoring her comment.

The two were sitting next to one another at a table for four beside the dance floor. Taking Steve’s hand in hers she whispered, “My darling, why is everyone looking at us?”

“Because, beloved slave, they’re not looking at us. They’re all looking at you! They’re looking at the most beautiful woman in the world and wondering what she could possibly see in the dumb jerk beside her.” Looking up at the ceiling thoughtfully, he nodded his head and said, “That’s an excellent question, as a matter of fact. I wonder what she could possibly see in the idiot?”

“She sees a man she utterly adores. She sees her lord and master. She sees a gentle giant with a cock so large it shames the museum statutes of the ancient Greeks. She sees a man who causes her insides to melt whenever he looks at her. She sees a man who she wants to take inside her in every way it’s possible for a man to enter a woman’s body. She sees a man she utterly adores.” Then she just looked into his eyes and reached out towards him.

Taking her hand, he brought it up to his lips and kissed it. “My darling, I love you very much,” he repeated. Then he said softly, “My darling Barbara, will you marry me? Please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.