Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Arriving back at the apartment, Susan, Jeff and Andy Taylor were greeted by Colette. Jim Fletcher had just dropped her off. Although they had been introduced at the Taylors, she and Andy hadn't had a chance to talk. Holding Colette's hands in both of hers, Andy just looked deeply into her emerald-green eyes. Very softly she said, "You're another one, aren't you?"

"Another one what?" Colette asked, truly puzzled.

"Another perfect young woman," Andy replied simply. "I guess it's only appropriate for you and Sue to think of each other as sisters." Then she continued, "And I'm so happy that your scars have been erased. Mine just disappeared, but on the other hand I only received about one hundred or so. Caitie tells me you were given nearly five hundred. How did you survive?"

"I don't understand, Mrs. Taylor," Colette protested. "You received one hundred what? You're one of the most beautiful, and certainly one of the richest women in the world."

"One hundred lashes with a whip," she replied casually. "Although there were a few differences, I guess. In the first place, I ordered them for myself. You certainly didn't. But on the other hand, mine were laid on by my husband, Jack, who's really very strong ... probably significantly stronger than your schoolmates." Slowly she shook her head and said softly, "It damned near killed the poor guy to do it, too. After every stroke I said, 'Thank you, my darling.' Honestly I don't know how he managed. He was crying so hard he couldn't even see."

After shaking her head to break out of her reverie, she continued, "But you still got five times as many. Caitie tells me that there were places on your body — primarily on your back, I guess — where your flesh was stripped off completely, right down to the bone. It was, wasn't it?" Colette just nodded. "How did you ever survive?"

"It was Susan, Mrs. Taylor. She arranged to receive twenty lashes herself just so she could come to the infirmary and take care of me." Colette shook her head and continued, "You know what? It was only this instant that I realized what Sue really did. I'll bet you weren't in great shape after one hundred lashes, were you?"

"I couldn't get out of bed for three days," Andy said softly.

"But she took twenty lashes ... and ignored them. All she did was try to stop the flow of my blood and to repair the worst of the damage. Can you believe it?"

"Yes I can, Colette. And, young lady, unless you're bound and determined to have me score your back again — I learned that you have a beautiful whipping post here that's hardly ever been used — just continue to call me Mrs. Taylor. The name is Andy! It's short, and it's easy to pronounce — even for a foreigner — so do it. Now try. I'll bet it'll hardly hurt at all."

Pretending to glare at Colette she added, "It's true with my sisters, too. We're pretty easygoing about most things, but not about our names. If you really want that gorgeous unmarked back striped again, just call me 'Mrs. Taylor' one more time. I dare you!"

"I love you, Andy Taylor," Colette said softly. Then she took the woman into her arms and melted her lips to hers. The flow of the purest love and joy almost knocked her over.

"What's the trouble? Are you a slow learner or something? It's Andy. Just plain Andy!"

"I adore you, Andy!" Colette exclaimed. Then she added, "You're really the one, aren't you? You talk about good people, Andy Taylor, but you're possibly God's supreme human accomplishment. You're so good and so pure..." Then she shook her head and continued, "Sue is a wonder, but not even she is capable of creating pure joy and pouring it into another person the way you can." With the warmest, most loving smile Andy had ever seen the girl repeated, "I adore you, Andy."

"That's as it may be, but we have a lot of work to do and it's getting late. Colette, take your master to your bathroom or somewhere. I'll be using the master bath with Sue and will join you in a bit. Okay?"

"But ... but what do I do with my master?" Colette asked, genuinely confused.

"I thought you were a body slave!" Andy said pretending to be surprised. "Take care of his body." Then she grinned and said, "Take him into the shower, then into the bathtub." With a very warm smile she concluded, "The object is to get his cock in shape to take your sister's virginity, so I want you to be sure that he's enticed. Okay? You're a French girl. It's supposed to come naturally to you. Does it?"

"Mais oui, madame," Colette replied with a grin. "J' essayerai." With that she took off all of her clothes, stretched to show off the beauty of her body, and then hauled Jeff off by the hand.

Now alone with Susan, Andy carefully undressed her and put away her gown and veil. Then she slipped out of her own clothes and started to lead Susan into the master bath. Although she took Susan's hand, the girl just stood still, refusing to move. "My God!" she exclaimed. "Woman, you're utterly incredible! And you're a grandmother! I can't believe it."

Andy Taylor was standing erect and was the picture of an utterly perfect female. Moving almost as if she were in a trance, Susan went into her arms and kissed her. As the two women's lips melted together all Sue felt was an overwhelming flow of the purest love and great joy. Meanwhile she had her arms around Andy tightly and was slowly moving her pelvis against hers. Rolling her hips backward she caused her pelvis to protrude. When she did it, Andy responded the same way. Now when they again moved together each found that her fully engorged clitoris was protruding from between her lips and then the two love buttons came into direct contact. The incredible sensation almost caused both women to lose consciousness.

Pulling her close, the two women's breasts also came into contact. Although Susan was two inches taller than Andy it didn't make much difference. She did notice, though, that Andy carefully positioned her tits between her own. Although Sue noticed something different about Andy's tits, she couldn't quite figure out what it was. But then it didn't matter very much, either. She just grinned and led the way into the shower.

What followed proved to be as much fun for Andy as for Susan. Andy found she utterly adored working on Susan's gorgeous body. It was, in fact, more fun than she'd had since Kelly's debutante ball. Acting on her instinct, although water was streaming down onto both women from the array of shower heads on three walls of the enclosure, Andy took Susan into her arms, kissed her again, and announced, "Susan Andrews Collins, you're about to become Susan Andrews Taylor Collins. I'm adopting you as my daughter."

"You're what!?" Susan exclaimed. "What, on earth, for?"

"You're utterly perfect," Andy said calmly. "And I don't mean just your body, either." With a grin she continued, "Your age is perfect! At eighteen you represent the bridge between Kelly who is thirty-two already and Johnny who is twelve. It's not so bad if there's a kid in the middle. This way people will just think that Jack and I slowed down for a bit before getting our second wind."

By this time Andy had finished in the shower. Leading Susan by the hand, she put her into a very hot bathtub into which she'd poured a great deal of musk oil. Responding to her instructions, Susan just lay back in the huge tub and relaxed.

Before closing her eyes, though, she looked at Andy and said, "Second wind? How many children of your own do you have? Incidentally, Johnny is the most delightful young man I've ever seen. And he's so desperately in love with Caitlin, too." Susan's eyes widened as she suddenly realized the relationships. She grinned and continued, "Of course! Andy Taylor, I'll bet you planned it! It would be just like you, too. Imagine! Your son marrying your granddaughter."

Andy's head just nodded rapidly up and down. Then with an impish grin that would have looked perfect on Caitlin she added, "Isn't it neat?"

"It sure is, but how many children are there? How many counting Johnny?" Andy grinned, held up four fingers, stuck out her tongue and left Susan soaking while she went off to work on Jeff.

Going into Colette's bathroom, Andy found her still in the shower with him. Opening the stall door, she joined them. Although it was smaller than the unit in the master bath, it was still so large that even with three of them it wasn't crowded. She found Colette on her knees tenderly caressing Jeff's cock and balls while occasionally using the tip of her tongue to lick off a drop of pre-cum from its tip.

"Having fun?" Andy asked acidly.

With her eyes as wide as saucers Colette just looked up at Andy and said, "Pardonez-moi, madame, maìs je ne parle pas l'Anglais. Parlez-vous Français, peut-être?" Then she just ignored Andy's presence and went back to caressing Jeff's sex. Andy just laughed, but left the shower. After running the water into the tub, she poured in a quantity of musk oil and told Colette what she wanted her to do. With that Andy returned to where she'd left Susan.

Opening the door again, it was clear that Susan was now almost asleep. "Come on, sleepyhead," she whispered. "Or do you want to sleep right through your defloration? Of course, these days when most girls lose their virginity before their age reaches double digits, I guess it's really no big deal, is it?"

Susan opened her eyes, looked up, and almost drowned in the incredible love she could see shining in Andy's. Moving almost in a trance, she just stood up in the tub. When Andy wrapped a huge bath towel around her she daintily stepped out. As soon as she was on the bathmat, Andy wrapped the towel tightly around Susan pinning her arms tightly to her sides. Moving very gently, she placed her lips on Susan's and just began to kiss her. The girl's tongue probed her mouth and instantly there was an incredible flood of the purest love flowing back and forth between the two.

Andy moved back slightly while still keeping Susan enfolded in her arms. As soon as Susan could focus her eyes on Andy's she whispered, "Mommy, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have you with me tonight." Tears began to flow from the corners of her eyes and Andy could tell they were real. "I'm so scared, Mommy! What if I do something wrong? What if Jeff doesn't like my cunt? Mommy, I don't know anything!" she wailed.

"Oh, my darling daughter," Andy whispered, "of course you're scared. You're about to become a woman. But honey, you're so perfectly equipped, you'll make Jeff the happiest man in the world. Do you want to bet? Ten dollars?"

"Oh, Mommy, I so hope I lose this bet!" But then she daintily stuck out the tip of her tongue and asked, "But how can I shake on the bet if you keep me wrapped up like a mummy?"

Andy just grinned. Then she lay Susan on a massage table and carefully worked on her body with pure musk oil. The massage was so soothing Susan was soon sound asleep. Leaving her covered with a light blanket, Andy returned to Jeff. Helping Colette, the two women positioned Jeff on a massage table and Andy instructed her to work exclusively on his cock. By the time she brought him into the bedroom, Andy said she wanted his cock as big and as rigid as it could ever be, with a drop of his pre-cum dripping from it. It was imperative, though, that it be thoroughly oiled. Colette understood her instructions and went to work.

Returning to Susan, Andy had the girl kneel on the table with her knees up under her body to raise her bottom high. Using the musk oil pure, Andy spread Susan's tight asscheeks as far apart as she could and then began to work to stretch her tiny asshole, first with one slickened finger, then a second, and finally a third. As gently as she could she stretched the anal ring and oiled deep inside her anus.

As her fingers moved inside her, Susan began to moan with the combination of pain and the thrilling sensation created by Andy's slender fingers. "Mommy," she whispered, "thank you for opening my asshole like this. Your slender fingers are so much easier on me than Jeff's huge cock will be."

At that Andy kissed Susan on each of her nether cheeks. "But Mommy, what did you do that for?" Susan protested.

"Haven't you ever heard of an ass-kisser?" Andy asked with a straight face. "I just wanted to see what it was like. And if everyone had an ass as gorgeous as yours, it would be a far more popular activity than it is."

Rolling Susan on her back again, Andy began to work on her slit with the oil. This time she applied the oil as high up into the girl's vagina as she could reach without rupturing her hymen. Then she oiled behind the lips of the labia and all around the clitoris, massaging it as she did. Susan's hair had already been redone. Now it was loose, just held in place with a white ribbon. Lying on her back the way she was, it spread beneath her like a golden fan. Then her new mother carefully placed a white carnation behind her ear and helped her over to the bed. With Susan now on her back with her legs spread to expose her virginal cunt, Andy wove the stem of a tiny carnation into Susan's golden pubic patch. "My darling daughter, you're now fully prepared," Andy said softly. "How do you feel?"

"Still scared, Mommy," the girl replied. "Will you ... would you ... kiss me? Please?"

Andy lay on the bed with her body supported by her elbows. Very slowly she lowered her head until her lips just made contact with Susan's. Holding that position, she could feel the flow of the purest love and divine grace between them. At that instant Andy realized that Susan Collins was as holy and pure as Caitlin Fitzpatrick.

As Andy raised her head, Colette was leading Jeff into the bedroom. She'd done her job well. His cock was throbbing with the biggest erection of his life and pre-cum was dripping from its tip.

The bed was pure white and everything on it was brand new. Getting in on the other side, Jeff lowered his head and began to kiss Susan. While the kisses she'd exchanged with Andy Taylor were loving, her first kiss in bed with her new husband was in a class by itself. It began with the purest love, but then was flooded with an incredible level of passion. Looking down Jeff could see that her love juices were leaking from her cunt.

It was apparent to Andy that Jeff really didn't know what to do next. Sliding up to the top of the bed, she used the headboard for a back support and said softly, "My darling daughter, get up on your hands and knees and then spread your knees wide. While Jeff begins to plow your insides, daughter, you may suck my tit. I think you might even like it."

Then she told Jeff to kneel behind Susan, pointing out that rear entry provided the opportunity to move the hymen back rather than ripping it, but at the same time permitted the deepest possible penetration into Sue's body. Colette knelt on the opposite side of the bed, and just before he was about to insert his cock, she put even more musk oil on it. Then she carefully positioned his cock at the mouth of her sister's cunt.

On her hands and knees Susan felt Jeff's huge oil-slickened cock ease into her oiled vagina. At the same time she could feel her cunt flowing with her fluids. Lifting her head she found her mouth against Andy's right nipple. Taking it in she kissed it and then sucked it. Just as she felt Jeff's huge cock contact her hymen, she tasted something strange. Looking up she was amazed to see Andy grinning at her.

Before she could say a word, Andy took her face between her hands and whispered, "Let's take care of the business at hand first. Darling, relax your muscles as much as you can and then, when you feel that Jeff is about to thrust forward, you thrust back. Then let's see what happens."

Sue felt him moving and did what Andy had told her just as Andy locked her lips on hers. There was a flood of joy and then a sudden ripping sensation in her cunt. Suddenly she could feel Jeff's huge cock much deeper inside her.

"Oh, my darling daughter, the worst is over," Andy murmured. "Now enjoy the feeling. Just move your pelvis like a stripper. Let's see you bump and grind those hips!"

"Mother!" Susan protested. "That would make it look like I was being fucked or something. It would be obscene!"

"Sure will, won't it?" Andy remarked. "Your sisters always claim that I look obscene when your father is fucking me, too." Then in a peremptory tone she whispered, "Now move that trim little ass!"

Susan began to move her pelvis. In just a few short strokes she could feel Jeff's huge balls swinging forward and hitting her belly. She'd taken him in to his full length. Lifting her head she again found her face close to Andy's tit. Taking her nipple in her mouth, Susan began to suck. While she savored the delicious sensations Jeff was creating in her cunt she realized that she was taking in a liquid from Andy's gorgeous tit. Looking up again, she licked her lips and realized it was the most luscious warm breast milk, but more than that, there was the taste of fine cognac.

Then she realized that Andy was grinning at her. "Do you like it, my darling daughter?" she asked softly. "Does it taste good? This is truly a first."

Before Susan could respond she screamed as she reached the first orgasm in intercourse of her life. Then while she continued to move her pelvis with abandon she said softly, "What is it, Mommy? It ... It ... It's like a Brandy Alexander!"

"Sue, it's my breast milk, liberally laced with Rémy Martin's Louis XIII cognac. I so hope you like it. Do you?"

"Mom, could you ... Would you ... lie down across the bed? Please?"

Andy knew what Susan wanted so she slid down until her lips were right below Susan's. As she'd guessed, Sue just dropped her head and began to kiss her new mother while Jeff continued to plow her cunt. Whenever she could, Susan dropped her mouth and kissed Andy feeling a flood of joy and love whenever she did. Between times she screamed in ecstasy as her orgasms became increasingly frequent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.