Preview

Cabin: Story 3

by Sigerson Holmes

 

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Consensual, Lesbian, Incest, Mother, Son, Aunt, Nephew,

Incest Sex Story: Story 3 of The Cabin stories. Marti takes her nephew Max up to the family cabin for a week. She and her friend Alice teach Max all about sex over.

Introduction

This is the third of three stories that I wrote just to try my hand at something. Each story is called The Cabin and each starts with the same scene:

Two people Marti and Max are driving in an SUV on a rough road to a cabin where they will spend a few weeks vacationing.

In each story the characters are related in different ways. The scene of the two people in SUV was the scene that first got me interested in writing the story. I did not know the relationship between the characters and after several attempts to get the story going I wrote three different Chapter 1s. I had intended to keep one and discard the others but could not decide which one to keep. I decided to try to develop each story for a few more chapters and see which one appealed to me the most. After a while i just decided to finish them all. I hope you like them.

Story 1 - Max (Brother) and Marti (Sister)

Story 2 - Max (Father) and Marti (Daughter) (and more)

Story 3 - Max (Nephew) and Marti (Aunt) (and more)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.