Susan - Cover

Susan

by Dan24

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Erotica Sex Story: OK guys and girls. See if my writing has improved. This is my latest conquest and just happened 2 weeks ago. June 2002. This is also a hot little woman. Her 17 year old daughter was my next conquest and that story is still in the works. I have many many stories that I have written over the years all based upon my swinging career. In addition I have stories in file as told to me by some of my younger acquantances. All based upon the girls point of view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

This is my latest swinging conquest and hot, hot, hot is the only way to describe it.

For those that are not familiar with me, I am a swinger, have been for over thirty years. I love to play and play I do. Now older, 60 I still stay active and am very fit for my age. I subscribe to many magazines and Internet swinging/dating sites. This is how I get a lot of my contacts. Not Susan. Here is the story and there will be more of this as our relationship goes on.

In my job I talk to a lot of people on the phone, just three days ago I was talking with this girl and I liked the way she sounded. She told me her name was Susan, she is 32, 5'11", 103 lbs and was married, now divorced with a 17 year old daughter.

The next day we talked she was telling me lots of personal stuff, like she was horny, loved sex and didn't care whom she got it from. Of course that left me an opening and I have never been slow to take advantage of that.

I asked Susan if she dated married men. Her response about floored me but made me very happy.

"Of course I date married men, how the hell do you think I can get sex. It's not like all the single guys are lining up to ball or marry a woman with a kid."

Now her is my kind of gal. I told her that I was married but I was a swinger.

"A what? You mean you go both ways?"

Only in the context of swinging I told her. She was quiet and that is very unusual for her, I gathered this in just the short period of time I was talked with her. She usually is going a mile a minute. So I figured I had better explain. I told her that a swinger is a married guy that has sex with other woman and sometimes that woman's husband or boyfriend will join in.

"I understand, so you have sex with guys too?"

Only if it is part of the swinging scene and only oral I told her. Well we chatted for about 15 or 20 minutes and I found out more about her life than any man should.

Well two days later we talked again and I asked her where she worked, she told me, and to my surprise it was not far from me. I asked her if she was busy and she told me bored out of her scull. I took that as an invitation and I told her that if she wanted I would come visit her in about 30 minutes.

"That would be nice she said."

I told her to skin the cat, kick out the dog and hold her water I would be there in a flash.

Twenty minutes later I walked into her office. I was pleasantly surprised to find a very pretty woman with beautiful blue eyes and dark red hair. She was tall and thin like she told me over the phone. I told her that I was shocked and she wanted to know why. I told her because normally when someone describes herself over the phone they kind of make things sound better. You my dear, I said, are much more than I expected. She said thank you, I think. I told her she was welcome and it is the truth. Susan stuck out her hand and I took it in mine. There was a counter between us. Of course I was looking around to see if we were the only ones in the office and if there were any video cameras. She must have picked up on that because she told me we were alone and the place was not bugged.

I laughed and started rubbing her hand.

We talked and in our conversation I bought up the subject of sex by asking her what she thought about oral sex. She said it was ok but she could not get a cookie that way. I was shocked and told her that in my many years of swinging I had never met a woman that could not get off on oral sex. I had met many that could not get off by intercourse. But oral, I get them off all the time. Those baby blues looked and me and she said.

"Well, this is one girl, I like it but I have never gotten off that way."

I told her it was a pity because I love to eat pussy and have never, ever had a complaint.

She just smiled and what a nice smile it is. Still rubbing her hand I told her that I would love to show her how an expert pussy eater plies his trade.

"When".

I told her anytime she was ready. Susan looked at me and said.

"You are serious aren't you"

I told her serious as a heart attack and if I can't get you off at least 3 times then you can tell me that I told you so.

"You have a deal Mr. Dan, I will be off in an hour and you can come to my house no one is home."

I was floored but very happy. I inquired about her daughter and she told me that she was with her daddy for a visit. I told her I would meet her there; she leaned over the counter and kissed me. She has a nice firm wet kiss and I started hardening up.

Two hours later I pulled into her driveway. Susan met me at the door and told me to excuse the messy house as she directed me into the living room.

Her bed was set up in the living room. She later told me, which I had already guessed that it was so she would have the air conditioning. She offered me something to drink and I declined as I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. Her tall thin body molded to mine and our lips met and now we really kissing. Her mouth opened and my tongue went in and hers on mine, my cock hardened. I started to push her to the bed but she broke the kiss and told me to slow down, she had not had time to shower yet. I told her that sounded like fun and to my surprise she invited me to join her. Not being slow I took her up on the offer.

I watched as she got out of her clothes and marveled at her small but firm tits and when she took off her pants and panties I saw that she was a true red head. She had close-cropped hair just above her pussy and it looked beautiful to me. Of course if any of you readers know me and my likes, I love a bald pussy. This was the next best thing as it was shaved to just above her clitoris.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue"

I told her no, I was just admiring a beautiful body. Susan blushed for the first time and she stepped in the shower. Hell I was so taken watching her that I had not started taking off my clothes. I quickly stripped them off and stepped in with her. The shower was tight, but that was ok because it makes for closer contact.

I immediately started rubbing my hands over her breasts and Susan loved it. She put her head back and let me massage them. Then I leaned in and sucked one then the other and they got hard in my mouth. Not since Starr have I had or seen such nice tits on a 30 something woman. These are tits normally only found on young teen girls. Nice and hard, firm and nipples that love to be loved. As I suckled her breasts I reached a hand between her legs and started rubbing her up and heard her sigh with pleasure. As I was rubbing her pussy and rubbing her clit between my fingers Susan spread her legs a little and I took that as an invitation to push 2 fingers up inside her. With her head back and my manual stimulations of this luscious body Susan was moaning and her body was starting to shake. Then as suddenly as I started playing with her she stops me and tells me that this is not a comfortable position. I whole-heartedly agreed and stopped my playing and we got down to serious business of washing, rinsing, then getting out and drying.

As we dried each other Susan leans in and kisses me and then walks away. I thought, my what a cock tease. I followed her back into the living/bedroom and she smiled and told me to lie down and she would join me in a minute. As Susan disappears into the other room I laid there thinking of what a lucky guy I was. Mt cock was still hard, I had taken a 100 mg viagra about 30 minutes ago and I can attest that they do work.

Susan comes back into the bedroom and she has a few things in her hand. One was a bowl and it had ice cubes in it. One was a towel, one was a couple of condoms and another was a tube of KY. I had no idea what they were all for but I had a pretty good notion about the ice and I was right. Susan lays the bowel of ice cubes next to me on the bed, looks at me with this mischievous smile and then takes an ice cube in her hand and she applies it to my cock. I about jumped clear off the bed. If you have never had ice applied to a hot stiff cock try it the results are just the opposite of what you would expect.

My cock got hotter and harder, if that was possible. After the ice melts a little from rubbing my hot organ Susan puts it in her mouth and she goes down on me. Never have I had this done to me, I have seen it in videos but now I am on the receiving end of an oral ice head and I am absolutely loving it. She continues to swirl that ice cube around my cock inside her mouth. Then when that one was almost melted she gets another and sucks it in her mouth and then goes down on me again. I must tell you I was in seventh heaven and about to shoot my load. I managed to tell Susan that I was going to shoot soon if she did not stop. She did not stop; she then started deep throating me. I felt my juices boiling in my balls and starting to run up inside my cock. Then the explosion and what a big one it was. This is very unusual for me; normally I only excrete a little cum. But this was a gusher. Susan took it all, swallowed it and as I opened my eyes she was starring straight up into them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.