Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Bobby and I drove over the store and I was excited as hell. I don't know if I was excited because of the way that Jack had explained to me what was going to happen or if it was because Bobby was with me and I knew that he was going to watch me do all those nasty things. We walked in and we went straight to Jack's office. Jack stood up and whistled as he came around the desk and kissed me on my cheek. He turned to Bobby and asked him, "You sure you can handle this? I mean, Angel did tell you that part of the shoot is keeping the crew happy, that she and the other girls suck off the boys between shots. You OK with that, Bob?"

Bobby gave me a look and said, "No, she didn't tell me that, but I can live with that." Jack asked, "You sure, Bob? I mean, I can't have a jealous husband here on the set; things could get sort of hairy." Bobby said, "Hey, if Sandy wants to do it, I'm OK with it." Jack said, "Good." Then he turned around to me and said, "OK, Angel, I want a blowjob. Unzip me and get me off."

I knelt down, and I spread my legs so I could finger myself as I sucked him. I unzipped his pants and fished out his dick. I held it with one hand and began to work it with my eyelids closed. I reached down under myself and began to finger the center of my sexual heat.

I heard Jack say to Bobby, "Hey, Bobby, reach in that bottom right-hand drawer there and grab me one those rubber dicks. I think Angel here needs one right now. What do you think?" I kept my eyes closed and kept making love to Jack's dick with my mouth as I kept working my fingers in and out of my now very wet hole. I heard Bobby open the drawer and Jack said, "She likes the big fat ones. Pull out the biggest one there and watch this little baby of yours go crazy as she fucks herself with it."

A moment later I felt a rubber cock touch the back of my hand between my legs. I stopped working my cunt long enough to take hold of the rubber cock and I brought the head of it to where my fingers had just left. I pulled it inside of me and I felt wonderful pleasure with every inch that filled me. It did not take long to really begin to lose myself again. I began fucking and humping the rubber cock like crazy as I worked Jack's cock in my mouth. Jack climaxed and gave me his sperm. He finished and then pulled back, leaving me kneeling on the floor where I was still fucking myself with the lovely, sweet, rubber cock. I had not climaxed yet, so when he pulled back I just stayed there on my knees fucking my cock as I humped it in my hand. I was not about to stop when I knew I was going to climax any minute. I had my eyes closed and I heard Jack say to Bobby, "Have you ever seen any bitch as fucking hot as your wife in your life? I swear, I don't think there is enough cock in this world that she can get enough of. You are one lucky son-of-a-bitch. Come with me and I'll take you upstairs to the viewing room." I did not stop, I did not want to stop, I felt myself getting close and I wanted to climax. I laid on my back, grabbed it with both hands and pounded the rubber cock into me.

I kept fucking myself like a woman possessed as they walked out of the office.

God, it was so, oh I don't know... so weird, so nasty - my husband walking out of the room with my boss as I laid on the floor fucking myself. I felt as if I needed to come and if I didn't I would just die. Maybe it is like a crack addict who needs another hit off of a crack pipe, I don't know. I do know that I needed to come and come hard. I felt myself ready to climax as the door opened again. I just looked up and saw Cheryl standing in the open doorway watching me with a grin on her face. I never skipped a beat, I just kept running that big fat long rubber cock in and out the whole length as fast as I could as I watched her face standing in the open doorway. She finally managed to say, "Honey, when you get off and you're finished, we'll all be upstairs waiting for you. Kathy is going to sit with your husband while he watches. Jack wants to know if you want him to videotape them in the viewing room?"

I felt it coming. I raised my ass off of the floor and as I rose up I pulled the cock inside as deep as I could and I began to climax. I closed my eyes and rode it out, wave after wave of pleasure, as it rolled through my body. When it was over and I was able to catch my breath, I opened my eyes and looked at Cheryl. She had closed the door and was leaning against it with her hand between her legs as she stood there watching and waiting for me. I finally came back down to earth and remembered what Cheryl had asked me. I said, "Yeah, sure, I would like that." I sat up as I pulled that big rubber cock out of myself, then said to her, "Tell Kathy to keep my baby happy. Anything he wants, OK?" Cheryl stopped rubbing herself, turned and said, "Sure thing, honey. Everyone is waiting for you upstairs."

I watched her close the door, then I got up and licked the cock a little and placed it on top of Jack's desk, then walked upstairs. I went over to the makeup table and once my face was finished, they got me into the nun's outfit. I saw another nun's outfit and when I asked about it, I was told Jack decided to make it with two nuns since they always go in pairs. She gave me a black garter and, of course, black stockings just as the nuns wear. I almost laughed as she handed me the granny panties to put on. As Carol handed them to me, she saw my look and she said, "You sure don't think they wear anything sexy, do you? Put them on, honey. We need them nice and soaked for the panty shot." I was introduced to April who was playing the other nun who began to dress.

When we were ready, we walked out. Jack was ready and introduced us to the men who were going to fuck April, Cheryl and me. With all of us there, he walked us through the whole thing real quick. They have very short script to work from. Like I said before, it is almost all ad lib; words are not important, I guess, for sex movies, anyway. He walked us all through the four sets and we were ready to shoot. There was one major difference from what Jack had told me over the phone and now. Now, because of the two-nun thing, he wanted April to be the one to go to the bathroom and down the hall at the door with Rex. He had me staying in the dining room talking to Cheryl. It seemed to make more sense for her to stay busy with me rather than be in the kitchen while a stranger was gone so long to her bathroom. I don't know since I never had any nuns visit me at my house, but Jack was so hung up on wanting his stories to make some sort of sense.

We had to do the movie in three different sets, four if you count the set at the front of the door. I took a look in the mirror just before we went to shoot and I swear I looked just like the nuns I knew from school (Yes, I went to a Catholic school). As we walked up to that door, I looked at April and she really looked just like a real nun to me. Jack said, "OK, quiet, and action." We took a few short steps to the fake front door where I knocked on it.

Cheryl opened it and said, "Good afternoon, sisters, what can I do for you two today?" Like I said, we really didn't have any scripts, so I didn't know who was going to answer her, but April quickly said, "We are from St. Paul's School for girls and we are out collecting clothes, money and food for the school. Can you help us today?" Cheryl opened the door wide and said, "Sure thing, sisters, come in. I am sure I have lots of things I can give you. Your timing could not have been better." We walked in and Jack yelled, "Cut!" and then we went to the living room, den and kitchen set. We got into position in front of that fake door and we picked it up from there. When Jack gave us the cue, Cheryl walked us to the kitchen table and invited us to sit down. I sat on one side of Cheryl and April sat on the other,

She said, "Your timing could not have been better because my boyfriend and I are having some trouble in the sex department and I don't know who I can talk to. Maybe you can help me?" April said, "You should speak with Father Jackson; he's good at helping others." Cheryl said, "Oh, no, I ain't talking to any man about my sex life. I need a woman's advice. You may be nuns but I'm sure you weren't always nuns. Didn't you have boyfriends before you became nuns?" I said, "Oh, I had my share, but I'm no expert." April said, "I was rather active in high school and my first two years at Notre Dame but I am sure I'm not the right person to give advice, either." Cheryl said, "Well, maybe it could help just to sort of talk about it, and between us, we might be able figure out what I should do. So can you help me? Or at least try to help me? I said, "OK, you're right. I knew a few boys in college, too, before I became a nun, so maybe I can be of some help."

Cheryl said, "Good. Well, my boyfriend wants to watch me masturbate using things and he wants to watch me have sex with others. He wants to watch me eat another woman and do other things. He wants me to act like a slut or something. I love him and I do want to make him happy, but I just don't know if I can do that or not. What should I do?" I looked at April and she looked at me; I guess we both realized that neither of us had anything to say to that. Cheryl then said, "Don't get me wrong. I love sex like that; in fact, I lie in bed some nights and use things to fuck myself as I fantasize about eating another woman and fucking other men... Oops, I'm sorry, I shouldn't talk like that, should I? I guess I should say making love and masturbate or something."

April said, "Don't worry about the street language. I don't mind. I don't know how Sister Mary Long feels but before I took my vows, I had a pretty bad gutter mouth myself." I spoke up, realizing that I was Sister Mary Long, "Oh, yeah, me too. I was not a virgin when I became a nun, either. So what kind of things do you use when you, you know, do it? I mean, what kind of things have you used over the years when you are by yourself wanting sex?"

Cheryl said, "Well, just last night I used this big rubber dick that I love, but over the years when I was younger I used all kinds of things." April said, "Oh yeah, me too. I used almost anything I could get my hands on -- and get inside of me." Looking over at me she asked, "What about you, Sister Mary, did you use anything to fuck yourself with before you took your vows?" I said, "Of course I did, sister, I wasn't born without those desires. I was rather quite active before I entered the convent."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.