Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I noticed that two of the cameramen had followed him and filmed him as he laid there licking himself. I picked up the phone and said

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happen, I mean I don't know, I'm sorry."

I had meant that I was sorry that I lost it and called out her name and that I did not follow the script that they told me to do. I knew I was still being filmed so I just said that I was sorry.

"Don't you feel sorry for anything dear, I loved it, I got off to, but I got to come over and we have got to make love. How long before he gets home?"

"Who?"

"Your husband silly, I need you bad, is this the night he comes home late?"

It hit me she was trying to get us back on the script or what ever you call it, I knew I had to say something so I said

"Yea, we have plenty of time, come over hurry, I need you."

Jack yelled "CUT" walking over to me he said "Honey that was the hottest action I have seen in a long time, you are going to make lots of money in this industry, are you OK?"

I let him help me to my feet and before I could answer him he reached down and unzipped his pants. He then said, "take care of me honey, you're just to fucking hot".

I squatted down and took him in my mouth; I grabbed hold of his cock and stroked it hard and fast as I sucked the end of it. It did not take him long to shot his cum in my mouth. I did not realize it at first but one of the cameramen was standing there along side of us filming me sucking my boss.

My boss finished and pulled back, when he did some of his sperm hit the side of my face and dripped down onto my leg before I could capture the head again and get what was left from him. When he was finished coming, he pulled back again and this time I let go. He put his cock in his pants and zipped up then he started barking orders as he walked away.

I started to stand up when the cameramen came over and stood in front of me, I could see he was hard in his pants and I knew what he wanted. I unzipped him and gave him a fast blowjob. I finished him to stand and see Cheryl sucking off another one of the help. I smiled because I felt good about doing something like a public service (so to speak) I mean those poor guys watching and getting all hard, they just needed a little help.

I made my way over to Jack who was talking to some men and just as I arrived he said "Ok Angel, were going to pick up with you in the living room, you get up walk to that door (he was pointing to the door I was to go threw) I'll call cut then we'll go over to the bedroom set, and there you will just lay on the bed and fall asleep. We'll cut again. The doorbell will ring and you will get up, go threw the door and we'll cut. We'll move to the Living room where we will pick you up going threw the door, you walk over to the front door, look thru the peephole, you then open the door to let Cheryl in. Now honey I know you got carried away, but you got to remember not to call Cheryl by her name.

Anyway dear, you welcome Cheryl in with a great big hot kiss, you let her know how unexpected this is, and how happy you are that she decided to come over. She'll tell you how she had to come over after what you did over the phone. You got all that honey?"

I had people fussing over me, with makeup and doing my hair, they put powder over my body to cut down the glair from the lights. Cheryl was sitting next to me having the same thing being done. She said "God Angel, that was fucking hot, was that really your first time doing a dog honey?" I waited until the makeup girl finished brushing around my mouth and finely I said "Yep, first time I have never felt anything like that before in my whole life."

For the next three hours we shot sex in the bedroom, on the couch Cheryl and I both screwed the dog, we used a double dildo on each other and when that was finished we made a second movie of 9 men and myself, Oh you can just imagine what we did, I mean I did the two-some, three-some and even with Cheryl and I eating each other while both of us laid on our sides with men doing us in our ass's. What a trip, I mean God it was the most wonderful, filthiest thing I ever did, Well maybe the sex with the dog was just as good, (or is that "as bad"?) It was way after 2 AM when we finished the last movie. I took a shower there at the studio and got back into my street cloths. When I was finished, Jack handed me two Videotapes, he told me they were my copies of the unedited movies that we shot tonight. He told me he always gives his girls copies if they wanted them. He told me they would work on the originals tonight and make them into maybe 3 or 4 different movies.

I took them and figured I would watch them in the morning when I got up just to see what I looked like on screen having all that nasty sex. I got to my car, when I sat down, my body was tired and I just felt drained, of course my bottom was sore. I was so busy that I had forgotten all about my Bobby, and even now when he did cross my mind I thought to myself "I sure am glad Bobby is not home, I am just so tired, I sure as hell didn't want to see another man's dick right now even if it was my husband's."

I made it home, took a nice long hot bath soaking my self from today's never ending sexual bouts, it was almost 3 when my head hit my pillow. I felt the warmth of the Sun on my face and I heard a noise in the room. I opened my eyes and I saw Bobby coming out of the bathroom. He saw my eyes open and said "So sleepy head, are you ready to get up or do you want to sleep some more?"

I gave him a funny look because I did not expect to see him until later today (provided he wasn't flying somewhere) I yawned and said, "What time is it?" Bobby said "9:45, hey I like your new car mind if we trade tomorrow when I go to the base?" I said, "sure, what are you doing home, I thought you were going to Travis."

He said "yea, we had an engine problem so we came back, I got a down day, want to go to a movie or something?" I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes and I said "Can't honey, got to go to work." Bobby said "call your boss up and tell him your sick or something, I don't get many days like this you know."

I got up from the bed, walked over to him and kissed him on my way to the potty. I said "I know baby, but I can't, besides if you want to, go grab my purse and take some money and go do something, grab $500.00 out of my purse, go buy something or come spend the day at the shop."

As I sat there pissing I then realized what I had just said. FUCK, I didn't want him at the store; I guess I knew that if he was there, I could not be myself there. I sat there hoping he had not heard my offer. Bobby came into the bathroom holding my big wad of money and he asked, "Jesus Sandy, do you know how much cash you have here?" I gave him a funny look telling him I didn't he said "You got Thirteen hundred eighty five dollars, my God Sandy how many men did you have sex with?"

I wiped myself, stood up and flushed the bowl, I said as I walked past him getting back into bed "I don't know, I never kept count, over half of that was from making porn movies last night after work, Jack pays a lot of money for good porn. He gave me a copy of both movies I did last night, they are on top of the VCR. Tell me what you think, I'm going back to sleep."

I saw Bobby walk out the bedroom door as I closed my eyes. I fell back to sleep. I began dreaming of Cheryl, we were having sex and she loved being fucked by the dog as much as I do. In my dream we just kept being fucked and fucked facing each other and we kissed somehow. Funny thing about all of this was I knew I was dreaming and I sort of directed what was going on in my dream. I just could not get enough of that fucking dog, and I loved kissing Cheryl. One time in my dream we were eating each other while the dog was fucking me in my asshole. I came and we flipped over so the dog could then jump on her and fuck her in the ass while I ate her pussy. (OK I know it sounds disgusting, but it was a dream you know)

Thinking about all of that, seems disgusting, I should have been dreaming about screwing my husband or other men, maybe even my job, but all I wanted to dream about was Cheryl and dogs. I climaxed several times in my dream and I began to feel another one coming on me that was really strong, I had Cheryl between my legs and she was eating me like crazy. I could feel my hands on her head; I could feel her going crazy lapping at me and fingering my hole and ass as she worked my clit. I felt myself coming out of my dream and waking up. Normally when that happened in the past I would just loose my sex dream and it would just end with my waking up. When that happened I would be so fucking turned on, I would have to masturbate. This time it was different, this time as I was waking up I felt myself enjoying it even more. As I woke I began to realize that I did have my hands on top of a head and I did have fingers inside of both of my holes fucking me. I was racing to a climax, I realized that Bobby was eating and finger-fucking me. I grabbed hold of his hair and I let myself go, I rode my climax, God I loved the way that he was eating and then to add the pleasure of his finger-fucking me made it even better.

I came hard, very, vary hard, I was bucking against his face as he laid there moaning and groaning as he ate me. The bed was bouncing up and down from my hips and I also realized that Bobby was also bouncing his hips up and down, hell he was so fucking turned on he was fucking the sheets. I dug my heels into the sheets and raised my hips as high as I could as I made my body as stiff as a board. I was arched upwards as I rode out that wonderful, wonderful thrilling climax. I let Bobby know with my moans just how much I loved it.

God love him, he never stopped, if anything it stirred him on to finger-fuck me faster as he sucked my clit hard boxing it with his tongue. When I felt myself able to relax my legs and back I dropped my ass back onto the bed. That was Bobby's sign to move, he moved up between my legs and I felt his rock hard cock poking at me. I reached down and guided him into me, He was a fucking wild man, he slid inside and began to pump me hard and fast. I grabbed his arms and I wrapped my legs tight around his ass. I said very hot and sexy into his ear. "This is the best way to wake up, fuck me baby, give me that cock of yours."

I heard Bobby moan as he fucked me, I asked him, "What caused this Bobby, you're hotter than you have ever been, did you watch one of the video's, is that what's got you so fucking turned on honey? Jesus, baby, keep going, fuck me."

Bobby moaned and said, "yea, fuck yea, you with that woman, those guys and that fucking dog, fuck Sandy, the way you looked having sex in the movie, watching you and the way everyone fucked you, the girl, the dog and the gang-bang. Jesus Sandy, watching you like that, you loved it didn't you baby?" I held him, with my eyes closed and I could picture myself on my knees, with the dog behind me on me, in me. I held Bobby tight and said, "Yes, I loved it, I fucking loved it, I love fucking, I loved being fucked. The dog is so fast and so big. God I loved it."

The more I spoke like that, the more Bobby moaned and he picked up his speed, he was fucking me harder than he had ever had in the past, and we have had some very wild nights. I knew that he got off knowing just how much I loved being a slut and doing those lovely filthy things. I just had to push it to see how far I could go with all this. I said,

"Did you see all those boys fucking me, did you see how I love being fucked in my asshole Bobby? Did you see me riding them as I ate Cheryl, did you watch me take on those three boys all at one time? Did you see how fucking crazy I went being fucked like that Bobby? I loved it, I loved being fucked in my asshole, I can't get enough of cock, forgive me darling, I just can't, come baby, fuck me baby, fuck me harder, give me that cock of yours, yea that's it honey, just like that, fuck me honey. God I wish you were a dog, I wish your cock could swell up like a dog's dick does, harder, harder, fuck me harder."

Bobby gave me one last very long moan and he crammed his dick as hard inside of me as he could. I felt a wonderful feeling come over me as a little climax shook me. We kissed and it was one of those hot loving kisses. Bobby came and relaxed; I unlocked my ankles and relaxed my arms, Bobby rolled over onto his back and laid there catching his breath. I laid there with my mind racing. I may have gone to far with my husband; I closed my eyes waiting to hear what was going to come out of his mouth next. Time passed so slowly, I was wondering if Bobby had drifted off to sleep.

I asked softly "did you watch one of the video's?" I heard him reply "yes" well I knew that he was awake anyway, I then asked "are you mad?" he said "No, I'm not mad, they were the hottest fucking porn that I have ever seen, and to think that you stared in them, Fuck I'm married to a fucking Porn Star." The way that he said that I did not know what to think, I mean it could go either way, he could still be blown away from it all, or maybe the jealousy was kicking in. I then said, "Well if your not mad, why are you so quite? I mean the way you were a minute ago, shit Bobby you have never made love to me like that before today, you just kept fucking and fucking, normally you hop on, and it's wam-bam-thank you mam kind of thing. Today you are a fucking stud."

Bobby chuckled and said, "Yea, I noticed that too, I guess the fact that I jacked off watching both of those movies allowed me to last so long, but the way you talked to me when I was fucking you, God John Holms himself couldn't hold back, you are just too fucking hot when you are in the zone." I then had to ask "is that hot in a good way or a bad way?" Bobby said "Good way, defiantly a fucking good way." Before I was going to say another word I reached over with my hand and rested it on his now limp dick, (it still a little wet from our lovemaking.) I remembered last night when that black guy ate me after the big gang-bang scene and how much I loved it. I thought that it had to be the greatest showing of love that a man could give a woman. I asked Bobby, "remember in the video after the gang-bang when the man got between my legs and licked me clean?"

Bobby responded with a little excitement in his voice, yea I saw that, you really seemed to go wild when he did that." I said "I sure did, I was picturing us after we made love, I was picturing you doing that to me showing me just how much you loved me, that you were cleaning me up, eating my cream pie." When I said that I felt a stir in my husband's penis. I then said, "I pictured us together both exhausted from our love making, yet we were not finished. I pictured you on your back and I knelt over your head while I licked and cleaned off your cock with my mouth. While at the same time I brought my pussy down to your lips so you could clean up my freshly fucked pussy." I felt his cock almost hard, I knew that he was excited by the thought at least.

Bobby said "yea, that was wild, the way he went after you, sucking out all of their cum, and the way you responded, you were thinking about us, I mean me?" I gave his cock a little squeeze and said "Mhm, I sure was." He then asked, "So you don't think it is gross then, I mean if I wanted to do that to you right now, you wouldn't think badly of me?"

I squeezed his cock and stroked it a little then I said "are you kidding, that has to be the greatest sign of love, no I wouldn't think badly of you, on the contrary I would think that you were showing me how much you loved me and approved of what I was doing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.