Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After I kissed him, I got in the shower. I finally went to bed and Bobby was fast asleep. When I woke up the next morning Bobby was gone off to work. I got up, did my morning ritual and just as I was getting ready to get dressed the phone rang.

"Hello" I said. "Hi, honey. I wanted to tell you again how much I love you, you are the best wife on this whole earth. I can't wait to be with you again."

"Sounds like you are about to fly out. Do you think you'll be home tonight?"

"No, it doesn't look that way, but feel free to keep my side of the bed nice and warm."

"Tell you what, Bob. When you're fucking somebody else's hot wife tonight, think of your hot wife fucking some stranger in your bed."

"Oh, now, don't go bring so many men home that you can't get any beauty sleep. Remember, dear, you need to be nice and fresh for your job. We wouldn't want you to be up all night, then try to work the next day now, would we?"

"Are you kidding? You call what I do work? Hell, I should be paying Jack money to let me stay there all day just so I can get fucked!"

"You're a very bad girl, you know that, don't you, dear?"

"Yes, I know that, I am a very bad girl just the way you want me to be bad. Tell you what. I'll make you a deal, Bob. If you can be gone overnight and you can keep your fucking dick in your pants, I'll quit my job and find a job that any respectable woman would love. Now how's that sound, Bobby?"

"Are you serious? If I stop fucking around while I'm gone, you will stop too?"

"No, but it did sound good, didn't it? I mean, a normal wife would say that, right?"

"Yea, but you are not a normal wife, now are you?"

"Would a normal wife tell her husband that she intends to fuck and suck all kinds of men today while her husband is at work, then after work go to a bar to pick up some men and take them home to fuck her all night?"

"No, of course not."

"Well, there, now we have that understood, you're not normal and neither am I, now tell me, baby, is your cock nice and hard yet?"

"Oh yea, you know it is."

"Good, now you should go off someplace and jack off, but make sure you think of me when you are doing it."

"Bye, honey, I love you."

"Bye, dear, I love you too. Have a good flight, I'll see you when you get home, I'll be honest with you dear, I won't be thinking of you tonight when I am being fucked, I hope you don't mind?"

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't want it any other way. Bye."

I was smiling to myself. I have never spoken to my husband that way, and I am sure no other wife ever had either. In fact I could not ever recall that Bobby had ever called me one time and told me he loved me before he flew out. I really enjoyed my little verbal tit for tat with him. I knew I was getting him all hard and I think he knew how much I enjoyed our little brief chat.

Thumper was at my door at 9:55. She took me to her friend at the auto center. I looked around a bit and I picked out a cute little red sports car, it was a Honda De Sol. I loved it, but they wanted $5,000 and I only had $4,200. I thought a moment and said, "Tell you what: I'll offer you $3,000 and a blowjob." I knew my offer would shock him but he sure did not show any sign of being shocked. He said, "Make that $3,500 and toss in a quickie on top of the blowjob and you got yourself a deal." Well I won't go into detail, but you do know I drove out of there and I only paid $3,250.00. I did a lot more haggling and I had a blast getting him down... I mean on the price, well, of course, it was a blast getting under his desk and giving him a blowjob, too. He always had a fantasy of that, so why the hell not? I sucked him off while he took calls and then after he recovered and while they got my car ready, he was ready to collect on the screwing, so we did it in his office with me over his desk. What made it so damn exciting for me (and I guess him) was his office had a large picture window and if anyone would have walked into his showroom, well they would have seen everything with me bent over the desk. I drove it to work feeling that I now knew how to get things and prices dropped. I also knew that Bobby would love the car and I am sure he is going to love hearing how I got the price down so low.

I went into work and I have to tell you I felt like a new woman. I loved doing all these nasty things and it was as if I just could not get enough cock or money. Just as I was about to get off work about 10 minutes to 9, Jack called me into his office. He asked, "How about it, Angel, want to make some movies with me?"

I had forgotten all about the porn that he told me about. I remembered the money and I also remembered that he told me he makes some real hard-core stuff. I had been thinking of going to a bar after work, but this was going to be better. I said, "If I'm going to make movies, I want to make some real dirty movies."

Jack asked, "How much money do you want to make tonight honey? You tell me and I'll make it happen." I stood there trying to remember exactly what he told me the day before. I said, "Didn't you tell me that the gang-bang movies paid $1,500?"

"No, $1,500 is what the girls normally get for a straight fucking movie. You see, I pay each girl $375 each time they get fucked by one man. In a straight movie normally that is four times in a 60-minute movie. I don't pay the girls for any blowjobs in a movie and there are anywhere between four to six of them in a movie. Now the gang-bang movies normally pay around $2,500 a shoot. The way that works is, I normally shoot one hour-long gang-bang with 6-7 men, so that can vary between $2,250 and $2,625. Where you can really make some money is mixing up the anal with the cunt fucking. Or double your money by fucking them all twice once in each hole. Once in awhile I may do a 10 or 12 men gang-bang, and that can get you $3,750 up to $4,500. If you really want to make some very easy money, Angel, I'll pay you around five grand to make a movie with one of my trained dogs." I looked at him funny and asked, "Five grand? So what you are telling me is, you will pay me $5,000 to let you film me being fucked by a dog?" He said, "Yes, something like that. The way that works is, I pay my girls $1,500 each time my dogs mount them, and in our doggie movies we always have the dog mount three times so at a minimum you get $5,000, and if you do other things, well that all adds up. Here, I got this sheet that spells it all out, and at the end of the night I simply pay you using this sheet."

He handed me this sheet that had these prices on it:

Straight fuck (cock in pussy) $375.

Anal fuck (cock in asshole) $450.

Fingering to a climax $150.

Using dildo to fuck self $250.

Fucking a dog, per mount $1,500. (asshole or cunt)

Sucking a dog, per BJ $1,750.

Peeing on man or woman $300.

Being peed on $550.

Shitting on man or woman $450.

Being shit on $750.

S&M being Dom $500.

S&M being Sub $1,000. Base. Add each sex act on top of base.

S&M being whipped $2,000. (No cuts or bruising) Base, add sex acts.

S&M being beat up $10,000. Base. Add sex acts on top of (no one gets hurt so bad that they cannot work the next day)

Anything not covered is agreed on prior to filming

I read that and I was stunned. I had never heard of things like this. Some of it was just fucking sick. I kept looking at the money and going over what Jack had said. I thought a moment and asked, "So if I fuck some dog three times in one movie I get paid five thousand dollars?" Jack said, "Well, assuming that you don't do anything else, yes." I said, "I ain't sucking any dog's dick, I don't care how much you pay me." Jack said, "Fine, that is entirely up to you. What I have in mind for you tonight is, first a lesbian scene using a double dildo and, of course, lots of pussy eating. Then a dog scene with you and Cheryl each taking him and one of you take him twice. The last part is when the husband comes home and we work a normal fuck scene with him with maybe with some anal, so lets see that would pay you, hmmmm around $6,000, maybe a little more if I'm adding it right in my head."

The money seemed so much; I had to ask, "What about blowjobs? How much money do they pay? There is nothing on this sheet about them." Jack got this great big smile on his face and said, "Honey, honey, remember, I don't pay anything for those. You're expected to give blowjobs when making fuck movies. Hell, you're expected to give blowjobs to the crew when they need or want it between shoots. That's just part of making fuck movies and that is their bonuses that they get on top of their money. I am paying you enough to cover the eight or 10 blowjobs a night that you'll be giving me and the crew all night during a shoot. Now what do you say, are you ready to make some real good money tonight or what?"

I thought a moment and said, "but how, I mean do dogs really fuck women? Aren't they just too small to do that?" He laughed and said, "Honey, there ain't nothing small about my dogs. I better warn you, though, if you do decide to do it just once with them, I have never known a woman that could stop doing it after that first time. Now I know for a fact that a young, good-looking woman like you can easily make 30 to 40 grand a week. And that is not counting downstairs? Hell, I'm just talking making these fuck movies. I know that by the second film you make with a dog fucking you, you will love it so much you would almost be willing to pay me to let my dogs fuck you. Think it over real good, honey. You can make a lot of fucking money here, but I really don't want to cause you and your hubby to break up. I sure as hell don't want you to feel that you have to do this or you don't have any choice. You do because I only want you gals that want to fuck and make nasty movies. I only shoot you women who want to make lots of money and have the wildest sex in their whole life making it."

I smiled and thought, "I bet Bobby would really get off watching me fuck a dog." I said, "Jack, don't worry about Bobby. I want to make that kind of money but I do have a question: If a girl can make that kind of money, why is it so hard to find new women? I mean, I would think no one would want to stop. Why do you pay so much money, is there any kind of risk involved"?

Jack sat there a moment then said, "Honey, I wish I could answer that first part. I don't know why you women stop making movies. I guess it is because we make so many and you girls burn out. It could be that you will make a ton of money and one day just call me up and tell me you are quitting and you move away. I make good money selling these films and I pay good money for real women to be real and enjoy the hell out of making fuck movies, Hell I mean you love sex like no one else, why not get paid the most that you can while doing the one thing in life that you love doing, right?"

I did not say anything, I just nodded my head yes, and Jack said, "Good, we are ready to shot upstairs tonight, so lets get up there and make a movie."

As we went up the stairs I could not help but think that maybe I had just made a very big mistake. I mean what if I didn't like doing this, would Jack try to force me into doing it anyway? Then again what if I did end up liking it like he said and then I wouldn't want to have sex with men again? No, no fucking way that could happen.

We walked into a room and it was busy with people everywhere. I saw men and they were all dressed, I saw a makeup table with two gorgeous women sitting at it. We walked over to the table and Jack introduced me to a real knockout whose name was Cheryl; the other woman was Candy. From the back I had not recognized her because of the wig she was wearing. I found out Candy was making a movie next door.

Jack said, "Cheryl, Angel here is going to co-star with you tonight. Did you read the script yet?" Cheryl said, "Yea, seems pretty easy. When are we going to start?" Jack said, "Soon, dear. Give Angel the script and fill her in on what we do here."

Jack walked away and I sat down in the remaining empty seat. Cheryl handed me a 3- or 4-page thing. I took it and said, "Do we have to remember any lines? I never was good at doing that." Cheryl said, "It's real simple, doll. You're going to walk in the door from work, put your briefcase down, talk to the dog telling him what a rough day you had, I'm going to call you on the phone and tell you how horny I am and how I need you real bad, we're going to get into some light phone sex enough to arouse you, you will play with yourself and that's when Rex gets involved. He'll want to lick you while you talk on the phone and you push him away two times, the third time you let him lick you to an orgasm. I tell you I am coming over and you begin to undress. I get there as you are down to your stockings and garter, I come in we have some wild hot sex and you tell me what Rex was doing to you when I was on the phone, I act curious and we have him lick me.

"We talk about seeing if he would do it with us, so I try and get him to fuck me, as you watch and when he finishes you are so hot that I have to fuck you with one of your double-headed dildos. Rex gets back into action and you want him to fuck you, he does and after that I leave because your husband is going to be getting home from his job. You take a shower and fuck yourself with one of the bottles on the shelf, hubby comes home and he is horny, he takes you to bed and after he eats you, then he fucks you, he starts out fucking you on your back, but you want him to fuck you doggie style, he fucks you like that for awhile and then you ask him to fuck you in your ass. When you are all finish, you both lay down and you ask him if he liked it, he will tell you it was great, he will ask you how was your day, and you will tell him it was just a normal boring day, then you then roll over on your side, look at the camera give them a great big smile and give a wink.

"Now that is the complete movie, from beginning to end. If you love fucking, you'll do OK. Don't try to fake it, it just won't work, so if you can't get into it, for God's sake tell us. I sure as hell don't want to be here all fucking night."

They worked on my face and some woman came over and said, "I need to get her dressed, are you finished yet?" The woman said, "She didn't need much help, go ahead and take her." I got up from the chair and followed the woman over to a room full of clothes. Above the door was "wardrobe" and inside there were two other women. The one that brought me started giving out orders to the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.