Service Wife
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I leaned over a little and began kissing the side of his neck. I whispered in his ear as he kept pumping and watching. "You really like that don't you, baby? You like watching strange men fucking your nasty little wife, don't you, Bobby?" He never slowed down stroking his cock; he just gave me a low moan as we both watched what I was doing on the TV screen. From what I was wearing it was clear this video was shot yesterday and not today. I then whispered in his ear, "I'm going to make lots of money working there. I'm going to fuck horny guys all day long and make great money doing it. Some of those men might even be your friends from work. Would you like to watch me fuck one of your friends, honey? Will you get off watching me fuck one or two of your friends or maybe even your boss?"

Bobby turned his face to mine and I kissed him, a very hot wet kiss, and he kept jacking off as we kissed. I broke the kiss and said, "I bet none of your women that you have been fucking are anywhere as easy as I am, are they, Bobby? You said that you wanted a nasty whore for a wife, I heard you say it to Jack. You love sluts, don't you, baby? I bet you would love to eat out my cunt right now; you know that I'm still full of cum. I have been fucking men all day long. I have no idea how many men I have fucked today. They fucked me in my pussy, in my ass and in my mouth. How's that make you feel, baby, how does it make you feel knowing that your wife is a big slut, a whore that loves all kinds of men? How hot are you knowing that while you are out at work I am out fucking and sucking off strangers all day long? How does it make you feel knowing that your sweet, loving wife is going to make dirty filthy porn movies that anyone can watch? Maybe your friends will get to see me, maybe they will want to fuck me, would you like that, baby? Does it get you all hard and turned on, honey?"

I heard him moan as he kept fucking his fist. He finally said in a low hot voice, "I love it Sandy, I love it, you're the perfect wife, I love you, honey. I love you." I heard a commotion on the TV and I turned and looked at it. It showed me on my knees cleaning up a guy's cock that I had just finished sucking off and there was a knocking on the booth door. Bobby and I both watched as I stood up, turned and unlocked the door. The door opened and I was talking too low for the mike to pick up the words. We both watched as I reached forward and rubbed the man's crotch, then I grabbed hold of it and pulled a big black man into my tiny video booth. We both watched as I bent over and took another man's cock in my mouth that was hard and sticking through the hole in the wall.

The black man lifted up my very short skirt and after he managed to get his big dick out of his pants, he moved in tight behind me and began fucking me. I had my face against the wall working the cock offered to me. Bobby and I could both hear the way I was moaning as I was getting the thing that I now loved in both ends at the same time.

The black man came and when he was through, he zipped up his pants, dropped a bill on the floor and opened the little door. As he walked out another man came in without saying a word, moved in behind me and began to fuck me. I looked over at Bobby and said, "I remember that. If I am correct, that guy stuck his cock it in my asshole." The camera angle showed a line of men standing outside the door, each man waiting his turn to either shove his cock through the hole in the wall or to come in my booth with me and fuck me.

I had to admit that watching myself like that was really a turn-on. I could also tell by Bobby's hard cock that it was a turn-on for him. I whispered in his ear as he watched: "That was yesterday. Since you were not coming home last night, after work I went to a bar with some of the girls and I brought a whole flight crew home with me. I fucked all of them several times in our bed; they left here around 4 a.m. (Yeah, yeah, I know that I only brought home the four officers from the flight deck, but it sounded a whole lot nastier telling Bobby that I did a whole flight crew while he was gone.) I leaned over the back of Bobby's chair again to kiss him as I began to rub my clit.

I broke the hot kiss and said into his ear, real hot and sexy, "If you want, I'll tell you all about it or you can just think of the dirtiest, filthiest things that a woman could do with four men at the same time, If you do, you will realize everything that I did all night with that flight crew." Bobby turned his head and I could see his nose, it was open and flared. I could tell that my husband was hotter than I had ever seen him in the past. We kissed as I rubbed my pussy and Bobby kept fucking his fist. We both could hear me moaning and talking filthy to the men in the video booth. Bobby was slamming his fist hard and fast as he fought for his breath. I knew he was going to come again, I wanted him come as much as I wanted to have my own climax. I was as close as he was and I timed mine with his. I felt his body stiffen and then shake; I felt my own body do the same and we came kissing each other.

Bobby had a lot of his cum on his arm and the top of his hand, he slowed down and just sat there watching the TV as I kept fucking and sucking man after man. Without pulling my hand from between my legs I moved around and knelt in front of my husband. I began to lick the wet head of his cock, making sure to lick up his spent sperm on his hand, and then I moved up his arm and cleaned off what he had deposited there. Once finished, I moved my lips and mouth back down to his half-flaccid cock. He held the base of it as I took the rest into my mouth. I kept rubbing myself all the time I did this.

I don't know why it was such a turn-on for me but it was my husband who I loved dearly was sitting in his chair with his pants at his ankles, watching me on video being the biggest whore that I am sure he had ever seen. I could feel his cock coming back to life and knowing that he was enjoying what I was doing and enjoying the dirty video got my bottom so fucking hot I needed Bobby to fuck me.

I pulled back, turned around leaning against the coffee table. My ass was facing him, I turned my head and said, "Well, big boy, can you get off again, or should I go get something or someone that can fuck me?" Bobby was behind me in an instant and I felt his cock pushing against my asshole. "Hmm, that's it, shove it my asshole, yea, baby, fill it up." Bobby slid right in because I still had so much sperm inside of me and I was so relaxed.

Bobby fucked me nice and steady as he kept watching me on the TV fucking all those men. He did not say a word, he just grunted, moaned, and grunted some more. It took some time that third time for him to climax, but when he did, I loved it. I kept rubbing my clit so I would come again with him. It worked and this time I felt spent and tired. Bobby pulled out of me, stood up, pulled his pants up, and walked out the door. I laid over the coffee table watching him. As the door shut I began to cry. I thought I had misjudged him. I mean, I listened to him talking to Jack, I thought this was what he wanted. I thought that he wanted a big whore for a wife; a slut that would fuck any man and that loved it.

I was so confused that all I wanted to do was get in bed, curl up in a ball and cry. I did just that. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up hearing voices. I sat up and listened closely as the voices came closer. One of the voices was my husband, I laid back down on my back, I did not recognize the other voice of the man with him. I heard them walking into the bedroom I pulled the top sheet over my naked body and just closed my eyes. I could tell that Bobby was walking into our bedroom with whoever it was with him and he turned on the light.

He said, "I'm not kidding, Joe, she loves it. Fuck, you won't find a bigger slut anywhere in the world, I know because I fucked every one of them. My wife lives to get fucked and to suck cock." I felt him shake my chin a little as he said, "Wake up, my dear. I have a friend of mine that came to fuck you. Would you like that, honey?"

I opened my eyes and saw his friend, he was wearing a uniform, and he was a large man. Bobby repeated himself to me. "Honey, I brought you a buddy of mine that wants to fuck you, would you like that, Sandy?" I looked at his friend and I thought maybe Bobby isn't mad after all; maybe he is happy I am acting like the whore that he wants for a wife. I said to Bobby, looking at his friend, "You know me, baby, you know what I like. Get your friend out of his clothes and get in bed. Is he going to spend the night?"

Bobby looked at his friend and asked, "Can you spend the night, Joe? Sandy can never get it one time and be happy. She likes to fuck all night". Joe smiled at me as he was getting out of his uniform as he said, "Nah, I got to get home or the wife will kill me, but I can stay a bit." As he finished his sentence he pulled down his shorts and his dick bounced free. At the same time I raised my knees and opened my legs for him, he got on the bed and inserted his cock right in my waiting and wanting hole. Bobby got on the bed, knelt down right next to my head, his cock was out and he was hard. I could not wait to get him in my mouth. I moved my head to get him and he playfully pulled back. I went for it again and he moved again.

Joe was fucking me hard, making my head bounce as I tried and tried to catch my husband's cock with my lips and mouth. I finally gave up, turned my head to look at Joe's face as he fucked me. Joe was excited and turned on, I guess Bobby knew I was not going to chase his cock anymore so he brought it to my lips, I opened my mouth, and he let me take him.

I heard him say to Joe, "Fuck her, Joe, give her that cock, that's it, Joe, ram it in there, she loves it hard and fast, fuck the slut, fuck her, give her your cock, Fuck, you need to try her mouth, she's a fucking vacuum cleaner. This slut can't get enough cock, fuck her, fuck the bitch, make her squeal." I worked Bobby's cock, wanting to make him come; I wanted him to have the wonderful feeling that I was having. Bobby then said, "Hey, Joe, did I tell you she likes in her ass? Fuck, Joe she loves it there, pull out and shove it in her ass, make the bitch scream with pleasure." I felt Joe pull his cock out of me and he grabbed my ankles, lifting them up and back, which was not easy with Bobby kneeling next to us. I felt him lifting me up and I felt his cock against my asshole. I felt him push in and I gave a loud moan of pleasure as it filled me up.

Bobby said, "See what I told you? She loves it in her ass, fuck the bitch, make her come. Fuck the whore, harder, harder." Joe was slamming into me so hard that the whole bed was shaking and banging the wall. I felt Bobby begin to ejaculate and my mind was spinning. I came as I felt Joe ejaculate in my ass. He pulled out and let my legs back down onto the bed. Bobby pulled out of my mouth and said, "Look Joe, not a drop lost, she swallows, and loves every drop. Don't you, honey?" I smiled at Joe and said, "Every little drop".

Both Joe and my husband stood up and Joe got dressed as Bobby pulled up his pants. My husband said, "Lets get back, I think my little whore could use another fuck. What about it, Sandy, you want some more cock? Joe and I are heading to the club, so maybe I can get some more friends to stop by tonight. Would you like that, Sandy?" I could not tell if Bobby was goading me, or what he wanted me to do. I really didn't want to screw anymore tonight, I wanted my husband to love me, and I wanted to please him. I thought a moment and said, "Honey, whatever you want, dear. You know me and you know what I need." Bobby turned, looked at me with a strange look and said, "Oh, I know exactly what you need, darling. I'll be back later with some more cock for you." Looking at Joe he said, "Anytime you want a hot piece of ass, Joe, you know where to come. Sandy here will always be open and ready, won't you, dear?"

I smiled at Joe and said, "It was nice having you, Joe. Please feel free to stop by anytime you get hard or horny. I work down at the Adults Only video store and movie theater, on Main Street, stop by and say hi anytime. Trust me, you will be very happy that you did." I looked at Bobby, trying to feel or find out if that is what he wanted me to say. He just turned his head to Joe and said, "Yeah, Joe, she's down there all day fucking and sucking guys. My wife just can't get enough cock, so stop by and see her. Hell, take a bunch of guys down there and give her a good old gang-bang. If I'm out flying, just stop by here. I'm sure she'll let you boys join in whatever she has going on here, won't you, dear?"

Bobby turned and looked at me waiting for me to respond. I said, "It was nice meeting you, Joe, I hope to see you again sometime." Bobby said, " 'Fuck you again' is more like it. Lets get going." I laid there on my back watching them walk out the door. I did not know what to think: Was Bobby pissed, was he happy with what I was becoming? Did it really turn him on watching men fucking me? Was I going to lose Bobby over this? What would I do if he left me? Would he leave me? I laid there on my back and fell asleep. I woke again when Bobby turned on the light,

"What did I tell you, boys?" he said. "She's naked and waiting to be fucked. Lift your legs, honey, and show the boys that hot pussy of yours." I raised my knees and watched as my husband and three other men were taking their clothes off. There were two black men, a Spanish man and my husband. They were all wearing uniforms before they began to strip. I watched as one by one the cocks popped into my view, I knew that Bobby wanted me to act the slut so I decided to myself, "Fuck it, he said he wanted a slut whore for a wife, he's going to have one. He can accept it or take a fucking hike."

I sat up in bed watching them and said, "Honey, I was beginning to think you wouldn't find me anyone else tonight. My, my you brought me some lovely meat. These men are much larger than the other ones. Hope you boys like sloppy seconds, I'm nice and sloppy for all of you."

One of the black men was the first on the bed, he moved between my legs and I laid back down on my back, he lifted my legs over his shoulders and inserted his whopper inside of me. He made my head spin with the filling feeling that he gave me as his cock slid in me. I moaned and said, "Fuck me, big boy, give me that fucking ball bat of yours." He began to fuck me faster and faster; I had my eyes closed enjoying the feeling until I felt a cock against my lips. I did not open my eyes; I just opened my mouth and took whoever's cock it was in my mouth. I lost track of everything, my whole body was one fire with pleasure.

The guy in my mouth came first and soon after that the black man came. My whole body just shook and shook as I had another climax. The black man pulled out and the other black man said, "How about a sandwich, honey, do you like sandwiches?" I looked at him funny and said, "Are you kidding? Who wants to stop and eat? Lets fuck and worry about food later." Everyone broke out in laughter, then he said, "No, bitch, I'm talking about fucking. Haven't you ever had one guy in your cunt and another in your ass before?"

I looked at him and said, "Sure, but that's called a sandwich? If it is, I love sandwiches." He said. "Good, I'll be the bottom, who wants her ass?" Bobby said, "I got her ass" and we all moved around on the bed getting ready. The black man lay down and I straddled his stiff cock that he was holding up for me to sit down on. I reached down and guided it into my dripping open hole. I eased down on it slowly until my groin was tight against his. I laid down on his chest as my husband got up on the bed with us and after figuring out how to get his legs in between ours, I felt him shoving into my asshole. Once he was inside, I pushed myself up and pushed back against Bobby's cock that was buried deep in me. I began to move my hips.

The feeling that I was generating between my legs was mind-boggling, I could not think, I could not do anything but race to the orgasm that was building. I was moving my hips so fast and hard that I felt the two men holding my hips hard to make sure I did not push them out as I moved. I was surprised as to just how quickly I reached my climax and even more surprised that neither of the two men inside of me had climaxed yet. I kept moving my hips like a madwoman possessed in need of another climax. Hell, I was in need and I felt just like a madwoman, not wanting to stop. The other black man got up on the bed with us and stood in front of me. I opened my mouth and he brought his cock to my lips. I began to suck his cock and I could feel it becoming hard; this just made me want to work it harder, and I shoved my head forward as hard as I could and I swallowed at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.