Service Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I walked out naked to find that the boys had also stripped and all three were sitting on the bed. Kurt was on the bed laid out on his back, Ed was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard, Jerry was sitting on the edge of the bed facing me as I came out of the bathroom. I walked over to Jerry, knelt down between his legs and with both hands I held his massive cock. The thrill that ran through me - well, I am sorry, I just cannot describe it. I got a chill, a thrill, a joy, along with excitement. Gee I guess I did describe some of my feelings running through me at the time (just a little.) As I held it and felt the weight of it in my hands, I had to make love to that wonderful piece of meat between his legs. I knew the best way to start would be to make love to his lovely cock with my mouth. As I began to love that cock, Ed got up off the bed and scooted under and between my kneeling bent legs. He worked himself under me so he could get at my own sex. I don't honestly know what I wanted more. I knew where he was going yet I also wanted to concentrate on making love to that cock in my mouth. Gee, now, that is almost a lie. I know myself well enough that if I was offered one or the other I know I would rather have a mouth working my pussy any day over sucking a man's cock. While I love sucking a man off, feeling his cock explode in my mouth and his sperm slide down my throat, nothing is better than someone giving me oral sex. While some men are a little rough, even then I am the one receiving pleasure.

To be honest that is, why I have sex: I want my pleasure. I get a lot of pleasure sucking a man's cock; I love it, but remember it gives me pleasure to do that. So since I get pleasure sucking off a man, I got lots of pleasure making love to Jerry's cock with my mouth. What made it even better was Ed down between my legs giving me even more pleasure with his tongue working my clit and pushing into my hole. I knew Ed was getting a whole lot of sperm every time he probed and then hearing as he gulped. Knowing this excited me. I knew right then and there that my husband was going to get what Ed was getting the next time he ate me. I planned to be so full of cum for him that he would choke on it as it filled his mouth. I felt Ed finish with my cunt and began working his back to my asshole. Once there he probed it for quite awhile. It felt so wonderful and so nasty; I closed my eyes and just kept making love to Jerry's cock.

I felt the bed move and I opened my eyes to see Kurt getting off the bed, I heard Jerry say, "Move behind her and see if you can put it in while Ed is eating her." I kind of thought that Kurt had the same idea because he replied, "Where the fuck do you think I'm going anyway?" I was glad that Ed had worked on my asshole the way he did because at that moment I wanted to be fucked there real bad. Jerry laughed and laid his back down on the bed. I felt Kurt behind me and Ed's head moved back up to my clit, I felt him grab onto it and he began sucking it nice and hard. I had to lean forward a little because Jerry had laid back. Doing that allowed Ed and Kurt easier access to my behind. I felt Kurt's cock against my asshole as he began to slowly push forward against me, I felt myself sliding over his cock as he inched in deeper. He was going a little slow for what I wanted so I sort of squatted down and pushed back a little more, my goal was to push back with my ass to get more of his hard dick inside of me. Ed was still under me only this time he had my clit in his mouth, with the cock in my mouth, Ed working my clit and Kurt fucking me, this just drove me crazy with pleasure.

I guess my mouth and hands were too much for Jerry because he gave out a long low moan as he ejaculated in my mouth. I kept stroking his cock as he emptied his balls in me. I swallowed his sperm and Kurt just kept pounding in and out of my ass. I climaxed, and I climaxed very hard as I came (and came and came). I felt Kurt cram his cock as deep as he could into me, I heard him moan as he shot his juice deep inside of me. Once Jerry finished coming, I gently kept my mouth working his dick as it began to deflate. I moaned as Ed kept still working my clit. Kurt pulled back and out of me. When he did I felt Ed's hands and fingers begin to work into both of my holes as he kept sucking my clit.

As Kurt moved back to the bed he said, "God, what a piece of ass. This bitch is so fucking great!" Jerry said, "She has the best mouth I have ever had. No ones sucks cock better than this bitch. Wait till she wraps those soft lips of hers around you. Hell, I tried to hold it but she was just too magnificent." I felt Ed moving out from under me and he got up behind me. He asked, "Do you want some more anal, Angel?" I turned my head to look at him and I said, "Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Polish? Give it to me. Fill me up so I am dripping with cum when you pull out."

I felt his dick against my asshole. I relaxed my ass and even tried opening myself up by pushing my rectum as if I were going to go to the bathroom. Ed was true to his word, he entered me very slowly and by then Jerry had moved up on the bed out of the way, I was now on my knees with my chest and face flat on the bed. Ed knew how to screw a woman in her ass. He was so gentle and because of that, I was ready for him to fuck me. I began to move myself back and forth while at the same time I said, "Come on honey, come on, fuck me baby, fuck me."

Once I said that, Ed pushed up against my well-lubricated hole and as he pushed forward I pushed back engulfing his cock, once in, began to work it in and out at a lovely steady pace. I looked over at Jerry who was watching us, he had his dick in his hand stroking it and it was getting hard again, I turned my head to look at Kurt and he was doing the same thing only his dick was lots softer because he just shot off his juice minutes ago. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of Ed fucking me. I moved my arms and hands so I could work my nipples as he fucked me. It didn't take him long, he grabbed hold of my hips with his hands, and as he came he pulled me hard back against himself. I did not climax, but I loved every stroke that his cock fed to me. I felt him pulling back to remove himself from me, I moaned and tried to tighten my ass to hold him, but I couldn't.

I saw Jerry lying there on his back stroking his dick, I had an idea! Remembering some of the movies I had seen today had showed a girl with three men at once, (I guess that is why I was so turned on by the thought of bringing these three men home tonight) I got up on the bed and straddled Jerry's now hard dick. I lowered myself down on him, feeling myself being stuffed like never before. He is so thick, and so big. I was glad I was on top so I could control just how much and how fast I could take him in me.

Kurt must have seen the same kind of movies I had because I no sooner had stuffed myself with Jerry when he got up on the bed with us and he moved in behind me, in between Jerry's legs and mine. He must have been hard enough to do it because I felt him pushing the head of his dick against my asshole that was dripping and full of cum. I laid my chest down onto Jerry's chest and I kissed him as I felt Kurt enter me. The pressure from the massive cock in my cunt and Kurt's good size dick gave me the feeling of being stuffed. I mean I could almost picture in my mind one or both of their dicks pushing out my eye sockets or something. What is that saying? Oh, yes: It felt like they were both trying to put 10 pounds of potatoes into a 5-pound sack. (Did I say that right?) God, I loved the feeling of being filled that way and the feeling of both cocks fucking me going in and out, fuck what a feeling!

At some point the two men had stopped doing the fucking, they both seemed to be holding onto me for dear life. I felt Kurt's hands on my hips holding me as tight as he could. I felt Jerry holding my sides with a grip that felt like a vise. I then realized that I was the one that was doing the fucking; I was the one now moving back and forth. They both just seem to be offering me their dicks for my pleasure. I was moving my hips up and down and rocking on my hands and knees. I could feel both dicks coming out of me at the same time and by thrusting my hips forward and by the way I was rocking I felt them both slide back inside me the force made me moan with each shove. As I realized just how to move in order to get them to both fill and exit my body, I began to pick up speed, I moved faster, the faster I moved, the more aggressive I became and I began to take more of Jerry's massive cock under me inside. The bed was making all kinds of noises as this went on and on and on. I came three times before Jerry (in my hot cunt) came. It was just maybe a minute or two later that Kurt came in my ass filling me once more with more cum in my asshole.

After Kurt finished coming, he pulled out and moved away from me. I got up off of Jerry and just fell onto the bed covered with sweat trying to catch my breath. I did not lay on my back for long, Ed moved in between my legs. He grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs back above me, as he did this he slid his hard cock into my cum dripping cunt. He placed my legs on his shoulders and began to pound me fast and hard. The way he was fucking me like that, he brought me to a lovely climax very fast. I was heading to another one when he stopped his thrusting and came inside of me. I moaned with pleasure as I felt him exploding in me.

He pulled out and released my legs setting them gently down on the bed. I laid there on my back, feeling so content with the pleasure that these three men had given me. I could not help but have this big shit-eating grin on my face as I laid there. I didn't get much rest because Kurt was hard again and he wanted to fuck me again. I don't know how they were able to do it - hell, with Bobby, he needs a good hour to get hard again -- maybe it was what was going on, but these men wanted more and I loved it. I heard Kurt moan as his cock slid into my juicy cunt. He said, "There is something about having sloppy seconds and sloppy thirds is even better." He began to fuck me, God I loved his cock going in and out. While I did not feel I could climax again, I just loved the feeling of being fucked like this. Kurt went on for quite some time before finally having another climax. When he pulled out Jerry wanted his turn, and then Ed. I have no idea how long this went on, but I sure as hell did not want or wish it would end. Every once in a while, one of them would fuck my ass, which thrilled me just as much. Pretty soon the time between fucking the men became more and more. As they depleted their strength, their cocks just would not get hard again.

One by one they nodded off to sleep. My legs began to hurt and I was glad when Ed (the last one to fuck me) came and fell back onto the bed going right to sleep. I closed my eyes and sometime around 4:30 I woke up, I woke them and told them the time, they were ready to go. I wanted to get some more sleep, so I was glad they had leaving on all their minds. They all scrambled around to get dressed; they were a tiny bit pissed that they had all fallen asleep.

I sat up and one by one as they finished dressing they kissed me goodbye. Kurt asked, "The next time we're in town, would you like us to call?" I said, "I would like that very much." I then said, "If a man answers, just hang up and try again later. If it is a hang-up, I'll make sure to grab the phone the next time it rings." I gave them my phone and I then said, "Maybe next time you could bring a fourth or fifth man with you." Ed said, "Yeah, I bet Sgt Lance and Chief Gomez would love some of this." Jerry said, "You know we can't bring them; they're not commissioned. I have a few friends here, so we won't have any trouble getting one or two more guys for our little mink."

Kurt reminded them they had to leave and as they walked out the front door I kissed them all one last time, a very hot kiss. I told them it was something to remember me by. Jerry said as they walked away, "See you in a few weeks, doll." I closed the door and leaned back against it. I felt so wonderful, I had the best time of my whole life, I fucked more men in the last 18 hours than I bet most prostitutes would in a full day's work. I made so much money from my first day at work; I had sex in a public parking lot, and three strangers at once in my home, in my bed and all at the same time. My mind turned to Bobby. I thought to myself, I bet Bobby never experienced what my three boys did tonight. It was then that I remembered that I still had lots of sperm in me, I almost could not wait for him to get home so I could squat above his face and have him eat out my nasty, cum-filled hole, to make him eat all my lovers cum from me. If that son-of-a-bitch wants to fuck around, I'll give him "fucking around." I'll let him know two can play at this game and I'll always come out the best. I know I can get 50 times the men than he can get women. He likes fucking sluts; OK, his wife is going to be the biggest fucking slut in the county. I know for a fact there isn't a woman alive that loves fucking strangers as much as I now do.

I walked back to my bedroom after a pit stop in the bathroom and I flopped onto the bed and I think I was fast asleep as my head hit the pillow. I heard the alarm wake me up at 9:30. I woke up feeling so warm and rested. I got up, made my coffee. As the pot started to brew the phone rang, it was Bobby. He told me he was in Nevada and he most likely would not be home tonight, he wasn't sure. He said if he did get back today it would most likely be around 6 or 7, so if he wasn't back by 7, that meant they were sent to another base. Bobby told me that he would call me and if he got back he would come pick me up at 9 when I got off. He made it very clear to me that if he did not get back by 7 he would not call. Bobby then asked me how my first day was at work, I told him that it was great, that the people were all nice and I made over $300 in tips. (Well, that wasn't exactly a lie; I did make over $300. I don't know why I didn't tell him I made over $1,200, but for some reason I didn't want to.)

We talked briefly and I told him I would tell him all about it when he got home tonight or tomorrow. I also told him that working there was a sexual turn-on for me, so he should hurry home. He said something that would have shocked me just a few days earlier, but for some reason when he said it I wasn't shocked. He said, "Well, don't do anything I wouldn't do, but if you do, be careful and make sure you're taking your pill." We hung up and I said out loud, "You bastard, you have no idea what I am doing, and if you did so fucking what. You want to fuck strange women every night; I'll fuck more men than you can imagine."

I walked back to the bedroom, really pissed at his fucking comment. I took my morning shower, and by 10:30 I was ready for work. As I stood there waiting for the bus to arrive, I decided that today was going to be the last time I rode a bus. I would get up early tomorrow morning and go buy a car. I was making the money to afford one. This taking the bus, while it offers some fun flirting, the hour or so it took to get there is just too much. If I drove it would only take me maybe 20-30 minutes and I would not have to wait for a ride or worry about taking the bus at night if Bobby was out of town.

I arrived about 15 minutes early and this time I knew how the other women dressed. Yesterday it was apparent that the sexier we dressed, the more the men would pay attention to us in the snack bar area. I sort of smiled when I thought of that because the real money isn't sitting there at the snack bar showing off our assets. The real money is in the booths and theater room. There should be a law against a woman having so much fun. Actually, this kind of job is not only easy, but it is more than just "fun." Sure, yesterday working here I made more money than I would have ever dreamed, while at the same time discovered that I loved having this kind of sex. Sex with strangers was such a thrill and, then to take home over $1,200 my first day, well, that is, what is that old saying? Oh, yeah, "Icing on the cake."

Today I wore my garter belt and stockings. Since my white skirt was so short, the straps of the garter came down a good 3-4 inches past my hem. My skirt was from my high school cheerleading squad. We always wore white short-shorts under them for our drills; however, today I left those in the drawer at home. I also wore my blue and white stripe top that we used in cheerleading squad. I put my hair in two pigtails as I always had done. Therefore, when I walked in looking like a 15- or 16-year-old cheerleader, needless to say, I caught everyone's eyes.

Jack came out and said, "Honey, you are a fucking knockout. You better keep your ID handy if we get checked out. You look like a fucking teenager." All the girls agreed and said how hot I looked with the garter showing and my black stockings showing. On the squad of course, I wore bobby socks and tennis shoes; with the stockings I wore my comfortable white flats. I thought about not wearing the garter and stockings but I knew wearing them made me look a whole lot sexier and I love turning heads and seeing men full of desire wanting me. If they only knew they could have me so fucking easy. The way I felt now, I would fuck any man that asked as long as he was not disgusting to look at. Don't get me wrong, I sure as hell was not about to hand them back the money they gave me here at work. However, to be honest with you (and myself), I knew I would do them even if they did not give me anything. There was this older black guy on the bus on the way to work that I sure would have loved to screw.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.