Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

He climaxed and when he did, I let go myself, too, and found myself with fireworks shooting off in my head. His body went limp as he lay there on top of me, catching his breath. I unhooked my ankles to allow him to get up off of me, and when I released him, he got up, leaving me lying there with my legs wide apart and more cum oozing out of me. He, being the good cleanup man that he was, knelt down on the floor and again began to lick me nice and clean.

When he finished cleaning me, he stood up, pulled his pants up and after zipping up and buckling up, just walked out. I lay there for a few minutes and decided I better get back upstairs. When I arrived, Tammy was gone and so was Candy, Jill was sitting there with a man leaning on the counter staring right up her short skirt. As I walked up, she said to him, "Ah, here she is now." Then looking at me she said, "Angel, I need to take a break, but I told my friend here I couldn't leave the snack bar unattended, so your timing is perfect." She slid off the stool and I got up on an empty one.

I watched as they walked over to the stairs that led down to the restrooms. I had a feeling Jill was going to be using the day couch down there as I had just done. As she started down the stairs, in walked Tammy. I said hi and asked where Candy was. Tammy said, "Oh, she is back in the video booths again. She just loves those glory holes. She'll be back in about an hour. Do you have plans for lunch yet?"

I looked at my watch and it was 10 minutes before 4. I thought to myself, "Where the hell did the time go so fast? I just got here a little while ago." I looked back at Tammy and said, "No, I have no plans. Why do you ask?" Tammy said, "Oh, I was just curious to see if you would be getting your lunch in the back with Candy -- you know, in the video booths."

I don't know why but I felt my face get hot. I knew it was flushed and I felt so embarrassed from what Tammy had just said. She was asking me if I was going to go in the back, get on my knees and eat male sperm for my lunch. I did not like the thought of taking my lunch hour that way, I did not like the thought that Tammy thought of me like that, and I was shocked that she was so damn blunt about it. What really shocked me was that I had not thought about doing anything during my lunch hour and now I had a visual I could not shake. I had a picture of Candy in her booth, sucking men's cocks one after another as I had just finished doing earlier.

Tammy said, "Myself, I like to go into the theater and watch the movie during my lunch break, Of course I always end up doing other things, if you get my drift." I asked, "What other things?" She smiled and said, "Well, I like doing the same things you like, only I enjoy seeing the man or men." I felt very puzzled and asked, "What about the rule of no sex in the theater?"

Tammy asked, "Who said that?" I told her, "Jack did, you know, I mean he said we were not supposed to have sex here." Tammy chuckled and said, "Honey, old Jack has to say that. I mean, why else would we be here? Why do you think you can just go back into the video booths and mess around? Why do you think he gives us all the tokens we want or, I should say, need? He tells us about the rules to cover his ass. He never knows when he is talking to a prospective employee that she could be in here to make sure he is running a sex-free place. That way, if we ever get busted for having sex, we can say it is on our own time and he has no idea about it."

I guess it was when she said "busted" that it hit me. I asked, "Have you ever been busted or have any of the other girls?" Tammy said, "I haven't myself, but about a year ago we had a girl that was not using her head, and she got busted when she met a man in here and went out to his car with him. He was an undercover cop and she said she would have sex with him for 100 bucks. That is why I never quote any price to anyone. As long as you are in a booth alone or with a person, what you do in there is your business and on your own time. If you go into the theater and meet a man and you two get involved, so to speak, as long as you don't go quoting any prices, you'll do just fine. Don't even suggest any amount for a tip because that is the same thing as charging."

I asked, "What do I do if I do it with a man and he doesn't tip me?" Tammy said, "That happens once in a while, but not that often. I would say maybe three or four times a week. When it happens, just pass it off as a cost of doing business. We have a lot of regular customers and they know how to treat us because we know how to treat them. Just remember if you ever hear what sounds like a telephone ringing, stop what you are doing and get back out here to the snack bar. We all know the vice cops and whenever one comes in, one of us will hit this button and we stay here until they leave." I looked at the button she pointed to and asked, "What happens if I am here alone and I don't recognize anyone?" Jill said, "That is why you won't be working the front cash ticket booth until you know them. Kelly has a button out there also, and if she sells a ticket to an undercover cop, she will hit her button and the telephone ringing will sound.

"Don't worry about remembering a lot of faces. There are only four cops that work vice here in the city, and they come in about every other day. We should see one or two today. Just remember, I don't care what you are doing, if you hear that telephone sound, you stop whatever it is you are doing and get right back here as fast as you can."

Sitting there, it hit me like a ton of bricks: I was nothing more than a prostitute. The only difference was I could not quote a price for any sex, and I could be arrested if I ever did. Realizing this gave me two different feelings: First of all, I felt excited, but at the same time, I felt kind of sick. What could I say to my husband or my family if I ever got arrested? Only women that needed money would sell their bodies. I didn't need money, I wanted the job to occupy my time and to keep myself busy while Bobby was gone flying around the world. Now the excitement in me was because of the sex. I had read so many of those sex books and I had put myself in every story and fantasy that this was like I was going to live out my sexual fantasies at work. Because of all those lovely filthy things that I had read, I knew that I wanted to do them -- and I mean every one of them.

So far, I had experienced two men at the same time, one in my mouth and one in my bottom (six times so far today). I experienced sex with a complete stranger (more times today so far than I could remember). The one thing that I thought of the most was how my husband wanted me to get a job, and I knew that he was out fucking around on me when he was out of my sight. Now I could do the same thing and make a hell of a lot of money doing it.

I heard Jill walk back in and that broke my line of thinking. Tammy said, "Good, I'm glad you're here, I'm going into the theater for awhile. I told Angel about the alarm; they should be in some time today. If they do show up, point them out for her. Now I'm officially on my lunch break."

I watched her walk into the theater as Jill sat on her stool. I asked her, "Would you mind if I went into the theater for a bit?" She said, "No, go ahead, relax and enjoy." I went into the theater. It had two doors in it to get inside. First, one door opened to a small foyer, and then another door opened into the theater itself. That way no direct light was shown inside disrupting anyone's eyesight, I figured. When I did get inside, I saw that it was a good-sized room, about the size of a very big living room. Three walls were painted pitch black, and the front wall lit up the room.

I saw three rows of movie theater seats with what looked like very wide benches between the rows of seats; I counted the seats in each row and saw that there were seven per row. The speakers were blasting very loud with the action going on in the movie; I stood there just waiting for my eyes to adjust, After a few minutes I could see that there were seven men in there and Tammy was on her back laying on the padded bench between the second row of seats. A man was on her fucking her like crazy; another man was bent over her head as she was sucking him. The other men in there all had their hands working between their legs stroking themselves, watching either her or the movie on the wall.

I could not believe the boldness of it all. I mean, after what Jack had said about sex here, yet it seemed as if it was just the opposite. I could tell that just the way this room was set up it was for sex, When my eyes finally got accustomed to the room, I also saw in the back row a man bent over the padded bench there with his pants at his knees, another man was behind him fucking him in his ass. I looked back at Tammy and the man that had been fucking her was getting off and another man moved in to replace him. I just stood there watching her and looking back at the man being fucked. I have to tell you it was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. Nothing on any of Bobby's sex tapes were as nasty as this. Many of his dirty sex books wrote of things like this but in real life... well, it was much more exciting to watch than read about.

One of the men standing waiting to fuck Tammy looked up and saw me standing there watching. He had his cock in his hand and it was rather large. Well, at least in the dark room like that, it looked large by the way he was stroking it. He slowly made his way over to me and said, "How would you like this in you, honey?" I looked down at his hand sliding up and down his hard shaft and found myself reaching for him. As my fingers touched his hand he pulled away and I took hold of his dick. His cock was a lovely handful. He was very thick and I would guess a good 7 or 8 inches long.

We were standing not far from the doorway and at the end of the third row of seats. I felt my knees feel weaken and I wanted to put his cock in my mouth. I simply knelt down and took him in my mouth. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of his stiff cock going in and out of my mouth. I felt hands behind me pulling me up. I quickly realized what the person behind me wanted, and right then I wanted it very badly, too. I lifted my ass up, making sure I kept making love to the cock in my mouth, never missing a stroke. I felt a cock slide into me, and it felt so wonderful, I moaned and moaned as the two strangers fucked me at both ends.

After the man behind me climaxed, he pulled out of me. I kept working the cock in my mouth. I cupped his balls and gently rolled them in my hand as I worked the hard shaft. He finally shot his load of sperm in my mouth and I had my face buried so tight against his groin that I could feel his cock expanding and flexing in my throat. Once he finished coming, he pushed me back so hard that I fell on my ass as he zipped up and fixed his trousers to leave. It was like he was mad at me for some reason. I was getting up as he left the small theater.

I decided I better get back to the front, besides being pushed back like that had hurt me -- not physically but mentally. Here this man wanted me to get him off, yet once he came I was nothing but shit to him. I have to tell you that really hurt. I found Kelly behind the counter, sat down and told her about the asshole that pushed me down. Kelly said, "Oh, that happens once in awhile around here. There is this one man that is a real asshole once he gets his kicks. He always does that in the theater. The biggest problem we have is that it is just too dark in there to get a good look at his face. Besides, in there we are not really looking at faces, right?"

I said "Yeah, you're right, I had other things on my mind in there."

We talked for a while before Kelly told me she was going to head back into the video arcade for a while. Kelly no more than walked out when Tammy returned. I won't bore you with the details of the next three hours, but I just kept moving between the arcade, the theater, and the snack bar. When it was around 8:45, three other women walked in to replace Tammy, Kelly and me. Kelly introduced me to them, so I had three new names to remember: Thumper, Catrinia and Blossom.

I clocked out and walked out with the girls. Kelly wanted to stop for a drink and invited me along with them. Walking out the door, I could feel the crusted sperm on my inner thighs. I could smell the sex coming from all three of us. I was trying to figure out which one of the three of us had the strongest smell. Maybe because of everything I did that day, I felt it was me giving off the strongest smell from between my legs.

We walked to Kelly's car and she drove us to a very busy nightclub. I say that because the parking lot was full of cars and there was line waiting at the door for people to get in. I said, "That line is way too long. I don't want to wait in line." Tammy laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry, honey. Us girls don't ever wait in any stinking lines." We kept walking right up to the man at the door, who reached down, unhooked the rope and said, "Good evening, ladies. Go right in, girls." Kelly said, "Thank you, Kurt," as we walked past him.

The music was nice and loud, and right away I had a feeling I was going to enjoy this. I decided I better check and make sure Bobby wasn't home waiting for me, so I asked where the phones were. Tammy told me they were in the john; I quickly went there and dialed home. The phone rang and rang before the machine picked up. I said, "Hi, honey, if you're home. I stopped off with the girls for a nightcap, and I'll be home later. Love you." I hung up the phone. I started to walk away, then I decided to call the base and find out if Bobby's ship was back yet. I knew that if it wasn't, he would not be back anywhere before 2:00 the next day. And that only if it was a one-night jaunt; knowing the Air Force, he could be gone anywhere from one to five days.

I got in contact with the duty officer and he told me Bobby's plane was still out. That is all he can ever say. I knew right then that I was free to do anything I wanted tonight. I decided to go ahead and pee while I was in there. I walked out to our table and both Kelly and Tammy already had a man sitting next to them. As I arrived they both got up to dance. Kelly asked, "Is he home yet?" I shook my head no and she smiled as they walked away. I sat down or I should say I started to sit down when a good-looking man walked up and asked me to dance.

The beat was fast and I love a nice, hard, fast beat to move with. As we walked to the dance floor he yelled in my ear how lovely and hot I looked. I thought to myself, "My ass, I look like a two-bit hooker " I knew my skirt was way too short, and that my tits bounced like crazy as I danced. I knew that if I wasn't careful, I would give anyone that looked a free show. With all this going though my mind I felt very sexy and very horny. We danced for three songs and I was beat. I motioned for my partner that I wanted to go back and sit down.

We made it back to the table where the girls were also catching their breath. As I sat down Kelly asked, "How long do you want to stay?" I yelled back, "I don't care. My apartment is empty, so it doesn't matter." Kelly yelled, "I want to leave around 10:30, so if you want a ride home, the bus is leaving then." I yelled back telling her I understood. Now as all this was going on my new friend was sitting next to me with his hand on my thigh, then his hand rather quickly moved up between my legs. I knew that when he found my hole that it would be very wet and slippery. I knew it was because of my day of constant sex, along with my being rather horny. As his finger began to rub my clit, I turned my head and we kissed.

I reached for his lap and found his cock very hard, pushing against his pants. I rubbed his dick through his pants, and he then worked on my hole and clit a lot faster. He broke the kiss and put his mouth to my ear, saying just loud enough for me to hear, "Would you like to go outside to my car?" I moved my mouth to his ear and said, "Only if you plan to put that cock of yours inside me." He moved back to my ear and said, "I could take you home if you want." I said to him that I wasn't ready to leave just yet, but we could go outside to his car.

He pulled back, stood up and reached for my hand, I said to the girls, "We're going outside for some fresh air. We'll be back in awhile." Kelly winked and yelled, "Have fun. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do." Tammy yelled out, "That leaves the door wide open, Angel. She'll do anything with anybody." We all laughed as my new friend and I walked away. Outside, the fresh air felt good as we walked to a big yellow-and-white SUV. It was a new Lincoln. He unlocked it and opened the back door. When I stepped up to get inside, he put his hand under my bare ass as my skirt rose up, giving him a nice free show as he stood behind me. Half way in I stopped, and I felt his hand move between my legs and his fingers slide into my wanting hole.

After a few minutes I continued inside with him right behind me with his fingers working in and out. I moved to the closest seat and got up on it with my knees bending over the back of it, he moved in behind me and some how without ever pulling his fingers out of me managed to get his pants down. I felt him behind me and his hard dick poking me between my ass cheeks. He pulled his fingers out and I arched my rear end back as he inserted his hard cock inside. He began to fuck me hard and fast. I could feel the whole truck shake and rock as he pounded into me. I could see out through the windows and there was a parking lot light not far away from us that lit up the whole area. I watched as the security guard walked closer and closer to the truck. I knew that he had to know what was going on in here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.