Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 18: Captain's Wife Gets Tripled

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Captain's Wife Gets Tripled - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

When I came out the boys had all gotten dressed, no one had underwear on. I say that because I could clearly see every one of their cocks pushing out against the pants they had on. Everyone got into the places Jack wanted them and we began with me walking in the front door of the bar. We did it just the way Jack said, it was like everyone knew what to say and do with out ever stopping to talk about it.

As I was laid on my back on the pool table, they put my ass right on the edge. I hooked my feet to my sides which gave the camera a very wide open view of my bald hot pussy showing through my crotchless panties ready to be fucked. The first man to do me was one of the blacks; I have no idea who was who. Jerry, Mike, Carl, I really did not care I kept my eyes on that fat cock in his hand as he stroked it moving closer to me aiming that lovely thing to put it in me.

He moved between my legs and pushed himself inside. I was open to receive him and when he was close enough I pulled my feet from the table edge and put them around the small of his back. I moaned and moaned as I relished the feeling of being fucked like this.

I could feel him stretching me and stuffing me. I felt his cock deep in my tummy. He had his hands on my blouse over my exposed nipples that were out above my bra. He worked them pinching and pulling on them through the blouse. I had my eyes closed and all I could think or feel was that cock fucking me.

He entered me slow, and then once I felt his groin against mine he began to pump, I used my feet to help him. I could not stand it any longer I had to tell him how great his cock felt in me.

"Mother-fucker, you are the best God-dam man I have ever fucked. Give it to me, fuck me you bastard."

He panted, "You like this bitch? We're just getting started. You want to pull a train? You're gonna pull a big long train. You got a tight pussy for a bitch like you. Be real nice and if you ask real nice I might fuck you up your ass, would you like that baby?"

I heard him talking but I was more concerned with the feeling he was giving me. I laid there moaning and grinding back at him. I felt myself ready to cum. I put my hands flat on the pool table and fucked back at him hard and faster than he was fucking me. I knew I was going to have one hell of an orgasm.

"YEA, YEA, FUCK, YEA, GIVE IT, GIVE IT, MORE, ALL OF IT, FASTER, HARDER, MORE, GOD, OH GOD, I'M, I'M NOW, JESUS NOW, OH GOD NOW, NOWWWWW.", I Screamed.

I came hard; I came so hard I almost blacked out. I raised my ass off the table and using the heels of my feet I pulled him in as deep as I could. He groaned and tried to cram himself inside as I felt his cock throbbing inside of me. I knew he was coming also. I moved my hips grinding myself in a little circle to get every drop of him inside of me.

I was gone, I felt as if my spirit had left my body and I cherished the feeling of being fucked like this out in the open, in front of so many other people. I knew they were watching me loving my climax and I loved it more.

I felt the man fucking me try to pull back, I unhooked my feet and released him. He pulled back and I expected another to replace him. I had my eyes closed and I felt hands lifting me up from the table. I realized that they wanted to reposition me. I moved where they guided and I ended up leaning forward over the pool table with my skirt up over the cheeks of my ass. One of the men laid down on the table in front of me with his big cock sticking straight up.

He scooted close to me and I went for it like a hungry animal to food. As I captured his cock in my mouth and hand, I felt another move in behind me. I felt pressure against my asshole and all of a sudden pain.

I let out a yell, "STOP, THAT HURTS!" the man didn't stop, it just hurt like hell I again yelled out, "STOP, STOP, TAKE IT OUT, STOP IT'S TOO BIG, OH GOD NO, TAKE IT OUT!" Whoever it was did not stop. They just kept pushing in and my screaming did not matter. The man stopped and the pain in my ass began to lessen. It did not go away, but it wasn't as sharp.

I heard someone say, "Relax, just relax, it will feel great in a moment."

It wasn't much longer before the pain was completely gone. And the tears stopped flowing from my eyes. I felt movement as whoever it was began to move in and out slowly beginning to fuck me.

I heard, "Yea, that's better isn't it baby? Yea, your going to love it. I saw you being fucked in your ass; I know you love it. Feel that cock in there? I'm almost half way in. Relax and enjoy it the way you did in the booth. Remember in the booth how great it felt? Remember how many times the boys fucked you in your ass and you came? Yea, baby, yea, that's it, move it. Yea that's it, almost all of it, almost all of it. Here you go baby, here you go I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours tell you beg for more."

FUCK, he was right. It was feeling good again. It was feeling like it did when I was being fucked from behind in the booth. I felt full, I felt stuffed and I felt wonderful as he began to pick up speed sliding further in and pulling further back out. It wasn't long before I realized that he was coming all the way out pausing a moment then pushing all the way back inside of me. I began to hear the popping sound, as he would pull all the way out.

The feeling was mind blowing. I had been holding onto the man's cock in front of me, all the time the man was fucking my ass. I opened my mouth again and began to work the fat cock licking, kissing, and sucking. I kissed his groin, his sack and back to the head of his cock. Because of the position I was in I could not deep throat him. I wanted to but the angel was all wrong.

I had to settle for stroking him hard and fast as I worked what I could get into my mouth. The man fucking me in my ass was magnificent. His cock going all the way inside then bringing it back all the way out was so much pleasure.

My whole body kept craving that feeling as it slid back and fourth. I was hanging there right on the edge of another climax. I was slobbering on the cock in my mouth and moaning with each lovely thrilling hard thrust.

I finely felt him bury himself in me and I felt his cock throbbing as he emptied himself into me. He pulled out and another replaced him. The man I was sucking did not cum, but he said that he was ready and rolled over away from me. I closed my eyes and just hung on to the feeling of the man fucking me.

I heard in my ear. "Linda, I'm going to aim the camera at your face. Tell your husband what you are feeling. Tell him how much you are getting off. Pretend he is here right now and you are talking to him and his Korean whore."

I opened my eyes to see Jack pointing the camera he had at my face. I said, "What do you think Johnny? Ever think you would see me come so hard baby? The boys are fucking me in my asshole, you hear that baby? In my asshole, I came so fucking hard just from that; I never came that hard before. I want them all to fuck me in my ass first then I want them to fuck my pussy. You should see the size of all their cocks. There isn't a small dick in the place."

"Show him the men's cocks Jack. Let my husband see the size of these monsters fucking me." I watched as Jack panned over to where the boys were standing all stroking their cocks. Then back at me.

"Aren't they big Johnny? I can't wait to feel all of them in my cunt. I bet they make me scream; want to see what I am like when a man makes me climax? I'm pulling a train, that's what they call a gang-bang and nothing on earth feels like this. God OH, FUCK OH MY GOD, YEA, OH BABY I'M GOING TO, JESUS, IM GOING TO CUM. OH MY GODDDDDD I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGG. YES, YES, YESSSSSS OH MY GOD IT IS GOOD, FUCKKKKK IT IS WONDERFUL, FUCKING WONDERFULLLLLL."

My whole body shook as I clung to the cock in my ass clinching it tight with my cheeks. Doing that made him cum and he began to shoot his sperm in me. I remembered the camera and opened my eyes to see jack standing there aiming it at me. I panted, "How did you like that, isn't nice to see what it is like for your wife to climax?"

"What is that my third? Oh hell it doesn't matter these boys are going to keep me cumming. Keep watching maybe you can learn something and use it with your whore over there. Oh wait a minute; you need to get a bigger dick first! Oh well who knows maybe you will learn something by watching."

"Oh yea, that feels good, Oh yea, all of it. He is still inside me Johnny. He came and he is still inside me. Hmmmmm he feels nice. But I want more. NEXT, COME ON BOYS SOME FEED ME ANOTHER HARD COCK."

Looking back at the camera I said, "Sorry Johnny, I got side tracked, these studs are all hard and I want to feel them in me. Sit back and watch, too bad you don't have any friends to watch with you. Then you could show them what a hot wife you have. Too bad they are there and they can't join in on the fun while you watched."

I saw Jack put the camera down and he moved over close to me he said, "I have an idea Linda, what would you think about his friends and the other service men over there watching you get fucked like this? Can you imagine how he would feel going to a big theater over there and seeing his wife up on the screen being fucked like this? He would be the laughing stock of the place. If you say the word I can send this out straight to the nearest porn theater over there and they have them all over."

I looked at him as another man began fucking my asshole and said, "Do it, I want to do it. I want everyone of his men to see his wife being fucked by different men. I want to make it nasty, real nasty. Can you help me do it Jack?"

Jack said with a wink, "Just do as I say and he will pray to god he never did to you what he did. He is going to be a very sorry man. When we go back to filming, I want you to tell him to watch as you take on three men at one time. One in your cunt, one in your ass and sucking another."

I looked at him and asked, "Can I do that? I mean can it really be done like that all at the same time?"

Jack smiled, "We do it all the time, and when that is over I have another idea. We only market certain films to Japan and Korea and I think if we shot one I'll make sure your old man will see it, I promise."

I grunted as the man buried his cock hard into me before I spoke. "Do it, I want to do it. Anything, anything at all I trust you to help me jack. OH GOD OH MY GOD I'M COMING AGAIN. OH JESUS OH MY GOD IT IS SO GOOOOODDDDDDD."

I opened my eyes to see Jack back at it with the camera getting everything I was doing and saying.

When I finely relaxed and finished my climax I looked into the camera and said, "Watch this honey. Your wife is going to take three men at the same time. Watch and see how great these boys make your wife feel."

The man fucking me did not stop until someone yelled out, "Oreo cookie", the man fucking me said, "Shit just a little more time, come on I'm almost ready."

I felt him slowing down and I yelled out, "NO DON'T STOP, NOT YET, DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP, FUCK ME FUCK ME I WANT YOUR SPERM, GIVE ME YOUR SPERM."

I guess my excitement did it because he grabbed my hips and held me as he buried himself deep, ejaculating into me. When he finished he pulled out and I had someone helping me stand up from bending over the pool table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.