Service Wife
Chapter 17: Captain's Wife Makes a Dirty Movie

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Captain's Wife Makes a Dirty Movie - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Wow", Jack sighed as he set his camera down on the desk and walked around to sit at his chair.

I had to ask, "Well, what do you think, did I come on too strong? Not strong enough?"

Jack shook his head, "Oh it was strong all right, but I wonder if it really did what you want. I mean I watched you and I could not help but wonder if I were your husband, maybe you were giving me an exciting sex show. I know many, many men that would get off if their wife sent them a video like that. You know sort of a fantasy thing for them to get off with."

I looked at him funny, "Show, what do you mean a show? I was trying to get him mad."

I sat there and listened to Jack, "Well some of us guys would not be mad if we had a wife as lovely as you and she put on such a nasty sex show talking to us as you just did. You see a woman could use a lot of KY-jelly to look like sperm. I also know men that would give anything to have a wife who acted as kinky as you just did. You see Linda, we know what you told him was true, but does he know? You have no idea how much a man would love to get a video like that with their wives acting and talking like a nasty ass whore."

I looked at Jack and thought, "Could John think that? Could he think it was all a sex show? Do you think so? What should I do, I don't want to turn him on, I want him mad as hell?"

Jack sat there and did not say anything for a long time; it looked like he was thinking. He finally broke the silence, "I have an idea, I'll run it by you and see what you think. It just may send him the message that you want to give him."

"You know it is one thing to describe what you did, but nothing would say it loud and clear like him watching you fucking several other men."

I cut Jack off, "Yea, I see what you mean, lets do it. Maybe we could get some men and maybe videotape me having sex with them. Better yet, I can see your ready, lets put the camera up and you fuck me. Then I can send him the tape."

Jack smiled, "Well I wasn't thinking of me. I have a studio upstairs, you see the girls that work here make a little extra tax-free money making movies upstairs. I think I have an idea of something we could do. I'll ask a few of the boys to stay over and we'll shot a real quick little movie. Lets say with two or three of them. I'll film it myself and then you can take it home you can decide which of these you want to send him. I think a little movie of you being gang-banged would really put him in his place for wanting you to go out and get laid. How's that sound?"

I asked, "You'll do that for me? I mean you'll help me make a video like that? Sure I love the idea. This way he will know I am not kidding around trying to just put on a show for him. He will see I am not playing any games. He can see me doing it. I have a question or maybe it is a request."

Jack asked, "What is it dear?"

"We'll I ah, are any of them well endowed?" I asked him

Jack laughed, "Oh yea, all my male actors are hung. You're going to like them; they will really piss your old man off. I can just picture his face when he sees you on your back going ape-shit while one of the boys is fucking you deep and fast with a cock as big as that beer bottle you used. Yeah he will be sorry as hell he ever asked you to go out and have sex with other me when you send him that tape."

I looked at him and I swear my vagina felt on fire as well as empty. I wanted to feel it full of a man's cock just like Jack was talking about. "You are a good man, I like the fact that you are being so nice to me and helping me like this. When do you want to make the movie?" I asked.

Jack stood up, "Why wait, we can go upstairs now and see who is around. Besides if you put this off you will think about it, and you may change your mind. You are dressed perfect, I have a Bar set I have the perfect scene in mind. Come on lets go upstairs."

He held out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and he led me out the door and we went up stairs. The whole upstairs was all kinds of different rooms or sets as he called them. When we walked into a room there were five naked men sitting around a living room set talking. Three were black, one was Hispanic, and one was a bald headed white man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.