Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"I know I promised to tell you about it today." Marnie acknowledged to Barbara over the phone. "Sure, I'm up for a lunch... Sure, you call Betty and I'll call Sally... O'Rourke's, got it, 12:30, okay. See you there."

They all beat Marnie to O'Rourke's restaurant. It was a medium scale restaurant inside on a corner of a mall and its food court wing. It had a low fenced in area outside the restaurant with a grouping of tables that opened onto the Mall and the Food Court as if it were a corner sidewalk café at an intersection. Barbara, Betty and Sally were all sitting at a table at the corner so they could see Marnie coming from all three directions. Marnie felt special walking up to the restaurant with three friends waving and calling for her.

While they waited for the lunches to arrive, they all leaned in to hear the details of Marnie's charity service. Each remembered an aspect of theirs that they had previously left out to add in to keep pace with the excitement of Marnie's fresh account. The reliving of their individual experiences combined with the vicarious appreciation for each other's experiences made their clothing sticky against the metal chairs during the meal.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" Sally asked, wiping her brow with the napkin. "Waitress, I'll have another Bloody Mary." The others climbed on board so Sally upgraded it to a pitcher.

"It's hot, or it's me too." Betty added.

"You know, we're all a bunch of 'cheaters.'" Barbara observed. "We should be ashamed of ourselves, but we're not acting like it."

"We didn't seek these things out; we've just made lemonade with the lemons we've been handed." Marnie offered.

"Yeah Marn. I didn't think of it that way." Sally agreed.

"In fact, I kind of liked the people I worked for by the end." Marnie added.

"Me too." They each added.

"I almost thought about having Roger ask them over for dinner." Marnie confessed.

"Oh gawd." Sally reacted. "I don't think I would do that with mine;... although, they do own a really nice boat.

"I liked my people too. They have a really nice house and the husband, well..." Betty dreamed out loud.

"You gals are all 'bananas' as far as I'm concerned. My thing was a fluke, a momentary lapse of judgment. I could never..." Barbara said trailing off into a daydream.

"It was just a thought, I didn't act on it really." Marnie clarified.

"I wonder what it would be like to run into them socially." Sally said. I'd recognize them, but they wouldn't recognize me with my clothes on."

"Me too." Betty added. "I know where mine live. They'd probably recognize me though, because they were really into my body."

"Oooo" The others responded with girlish smiles.

"The whole purpose of my assignment was for the painter to study and paint my body, he might even recognize me with my clothes on." Barbara surmised.

"Well I was modeling too, in a way; we'd probably all run the risk of being recognized if we approached our sponsors again." Marnie realized.

"What if we approached each other's sponsors?" Sally thought out loud.

"What would be the purpose in that?" Marnie asked back.

"Well, I'd be curious about the house Betty worked in." Sally offered.

"Come to think of it, I'd like to be on that boat." Betty interjected.

"Well, I've modeled for painters before; been there, done that." Marnie remarked.

"And I don't think I could do what you did Marnie." Barbara said in a worried tone.

"Have you gals ever thought about swapping?" Marnie asked randomly.

"Which one of us would you want to swap with?" Barbara challenged. "We'd all agree to try it with Roger." Barbara blushed. "I think I've had too many Bloody Marys." She said looking into her glass to avoid eye contact with Marnie.

"Forget I even mentioned it." Marnie said regretfully.

"Hey, you put it out there; who would you want to try out?" Sally said keeping up the challenge.

"Ah, no one really." Marnie said. Then to stop the challenges she confessed, "You know, since that asshole Larcher came into my life, I've been so sexed up and willing to take chances, I feel almost like a junkie; it's just for sex instead of narcotics. Like Barb was saying, I've had my judgment altered, I've made some careless decisions, and I can't seem to get enough of it."

They all looked down into their glasses as if they were looking at their own souls in the same light. She poured herself another drink from the pitcher to fortify herself as she continued to unburden herself on her friends.

"I've even had sex with women, for Christ's sake." Marnie said getting a little tipsy.

"Marnie!" Sally said in a stern whisper. "Watch what you're saying out here."

"I have had my fingers, hell I've had my lips and tongue on other women's cunts." Marnie continued forlorn. "How desperate is that?" She said almost ready for tears.

"Marnie. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We all have done it too." Sally reminded her, but in a lower voice to encourage Marnie to bring down the volume.

"Yeah but, I've apparently got the husband that everybody else wants to do it with and I can't be faithful to him." Marnie said tearing up.

"It's not your fault; you've been blackmailed for Christ's sake." Betty added. "Now I'm talking that way too." She thought to herself.

"Marnie; we all know firsthand what you've been going through with that scumbag Larcher." Barbara said. "You can't be blamed. Roger would understand if he knew."

"The boys have had their run at it, remember?" Sally reminded everyone. "We should try to set it up again to tell them."

"Roger might be understanding, but I don't know about George." Barbara worried.

"What should we do?" Betty asked.

"Let's have a party. Whenever we do, Larcher seems to show up. When he does, we can have like an intervention and start telling the boys what he is really about. They'd have to believe all of us if we stuck together on it." Marnie said with newfound enthusiasm.

"Sounds like a plan. Your place then?" Sally confirmed.

"Saturday?" Marnie offered. There were nods all around. "I'll mention it to Brenda and tell her she could invite the younger Larcher if she wants and I'm sure it will happen just like we plan."

"So, who wants to see that house that Betty is talking about?" Sally asked.

They all agreed to do a drive-by in Betty's car.

"Here it is." Betty said as they all craned their necks to look up at the huge house. There was a man hosing down the driveway. The car continued to roll as Betty described the rooms behind the fancy windows when, "Bonk!" she rolled into the Mercedes parked out front. "Oh shit!" She exclaimed, pulling back away and putting her car in park. "Oh god, not this!" She said realizing that it was the car that was parked in the driveway when she visited the first time.

At the sound of the hit, the man turned off the hose and ran out to the front. He put his hands on the passenger door and peered in to see if anyone was hurt. They could tell he was tanned and in excellent physical condition as they looked down his loose shirt buttoned at the fourth button down. He opened the door by Sally and asked, "Is everyone okay?"

"Ah, yes." Betty leaned over to say.

"Let me check the cars." He said and went to the front of Betty's car. When he returned to Sally's door he stooped and announced, "Your car seems pretty much okay, but there is some damage to the Mrs.'s car. Maybe you should come in and tell her."

"Oh gawd." Betty thought; "We're gonna see the inside." Sally thought gleefully; "Poor Betty." Barbara thought sympathetically; and, "This guy would do." Marnie dreamed, but was ashamed with herself at the thought.

They followed him in, but stayed in the front hall while he went through the French doors on the opposite wall out to the pool in back. Lanie returned wrapping a large scarf around her body like a towel, but with the length of a short dress. The floral print was see-through with the light behind her and one by one they could tell she was topless with a very skimpy white string bikini underneath. "There's been an accident?"

"Yes, I'm very sorry. I bumped the rear end of your car out front." Betty confessed.

"Well, let's go see, shall we?" Lanie said, leading the quartet out the door to the street. They couldn't help but notice the classy lines of the woman's body under the wispy chiffon material. Suddenly she stopped and turned toward Betty. "Haven't we met before? You seem awfully familiar."

"Ah, yes." Betty affirmed.

Lanie turned back and continued the trek to the street thinking Betty would fill her in as they walked. Not hearing anything further, she stopped and turned saying, "Where was it that we met again?"

"Ah, it was here, recently." Betty disclosed reluctantly, now blushing for her friends to see.

Lanie continued toward the street thinking about it until they got to the cars. "Oh my, there is some damage; that's got to be $600-700 worth easy. Seven? Number Seven?" She said turning to look Betty up and down then in particular all over her face.

"Yes, it's me. I'm Betty and these are my friends Sally, Barbara, and Marnie."

"How do you do." Lanie said shaking their hands with a curious smile on her face. "What... Why... ?"

"I was telling my friends about what a nice house you have and we were all looking at it from the road when I accidentally rolled into the back of your car. I'm really very sorry." Betty confessed.

"Have you been drinking?" Lanie asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Ah, we had a couple of Blood Marys at lunch a while ago." Betty said coming clean.

"I see. We wouldn't want that to get out to the authorities or your insurance company." Lanie said sympathetically.

"Nor my husband, come to think of it." Betty thought out loud.

"Frankly, I don't want Vance to know the car is wrecked either. Let's go back into the house and discuss it." Lanie suggested.

Along the way Sally remarked, "You have a very nice house here."

"Oh, thank you. We haven't even been here a year yet. We're still learning about it." Lanie replied.

Once inside Lanie requested, "Come with me to the pool. I do my best thinking in the water."

They followed her out to the pool area. It was sunny, open, well appointed, and well cared for. "Come on in and join me." Lanie suggested, as she unwrapped her well-formed body.

"No, we'd better not. We don't have suits." Sally said.

"Nonsense. You don't need a suit. If you want, you can leave your panties on." Lanie said standing before them in just her white string bikini bottom, which they could tell was very thin, as it clearly showed the puff and crease of her sex between her legs.

Betty was the first to comply, as it was she had the most business to deal with Lanie on, and since Lanie already knew her body well. "I could use some sun." Marnie said and undressed to join them. Then Sally decided to keep pace with Marnie and Barbara soon followed so as not to be the odd woman out.

With female flesh giggling in the warm bright sun, the four ladies, still a little tipsy, joined Lanie in the pool with a giddiness that amused her. "This is very nice." Marnie remarked regarding the refreshing temperature. "So nice and clean." Barbara added, treading water.

"Yes, this backyard is my little piece of heaven." Lanie said smiling.

They worked their way to the deep end and tread water in a circle facing each other. "So, what do you think about the damage to your car?" Betty asked.

"What's your deductible?" Lanie asked.

"$500.00, I think"

"If it's going to cost you $500.00 for the deductible anyway, I don't think it would be wise to turn it over to your insurance company they'll take more than the balance back in increased rates over time anyway. Can't you just pay for it?" Lanie asked Betty.

"Sure, I suppose, but if Paul, that's my husband, should find out about the money, and then find out about the accident, he'd be furious." Betty relented.

"Then what do you suggest?" Lanie quizzed.

"Could we work it off?" Betty asked.

"Well let me see... Lance, that's my husband, is responsible to entertain and amuse a contingent of visiting prospective Japanese businessmen tomorrow night. Maybe you could help with that. If he were to persuade them to do business with us, that would certainly pay for the damage." Lanie explained.

"What exactly would we be expected to do?" Betty quizzed.

"Japanese men like friendly attentive women. I would think that if you saw that their immediate needs were met with a smile during the evening, that they would be impressed with my husband as a host and we'd all be even. What do you say?" Lanie asked.

"What would you want us to wear?" Betty asked.

"I don't think you'll need to worry about that. We gave the cook the night off and hired a caterer to do the affair. They'll have their regular uniforms you could wear I'd think. I'll let them know you'll be assisting." Lanie formulated. Then she swam over to the edge and pushed a button on a panel by the pool ladder. "I'll get us some refreshments."

In a moment the man from out front appeared. "Would you be a dear and fix us a pitcher of Bloody Marys?"

"Yes Ma'am. Right away." He responded.

The ladies were so taken by him when he was standing there obediently that they continued to tread water without any thought of moves toward modesty. Small talk continued, especially questions about the house when he reappeared with a tray-table, a pitcher, and five glasses. Lanie swam to the shallow end steps, dunked her hair back, and gracefully stepped out of the water as if he wasn't even there. She really didn't even need to bother with the suit bottom actually, since the white material was unlined and relatively transparent when wet. Betty saw that she had picked up on her example and shaved her pussy bald like the rest of them. The man stood at parade rest with his overlapping hands over his crotch rather than behind his back. Looking nowhere specific, awaiting further instructions.

"Come on Ladies. Join me. I already know you like these. Ummm." She said tasting the drink. "These are superb Harvey."

"Thank you Ma'am." He said.

Marnie, then Sally, then Barbara and finally Betty exited the pool following the path that Lanie took, maybe in an unconscious way, trying to emulate the grace Lanie displayed as she exited the pool. Harvey was treated to a parade of beautiful female flesh out of the corner of his eye. He didn't dare gawk, as his job might have depended upon it. They each swigged a gulp of drink clandestinely peeking at the possible tent Harvey's hands were hiding.

"Harvey, put lotion on these two before they burn, will you?" Lanie directed of him for Sally and Barbara. "They are fair skinned so use '30' please. Betty, I almost called you 'Number Seven', would you do me and I'll do you and your friend. I can't have you all burning out here on my watch." Lanie directed.

Sally watched Harvey closely as he applied the lotion to Barbara's nervous body. He had to move Barbara's hands out of his way several times to accomplish his task. Sally was amazed at how undaunted Harvey appeared even though his cock and balls were becoming more and more defined from apparent excitement on display in his snug pants. Sally looked over at Lanie and Betty and saw that Lanie was removing Betty's wet panties for her. Sally went up behind Barbara as Harvey was coating her breasts and pulled down Barbara's wet panties too. Barbara was too preoccupied with the male attention to her breasts to wage a protest. Harvey worked down to her waist, and then worked up her legs from her feet ending in a dizzying slathering of lotion about Barbara's buttocks, pubis, and smooth crotch. Barbara had to put her hands on his shoulders to keep from falling and it was apparent that she was doing everything she could to keep from climaxing at his touch to her nether region.

Sally didn't lift a finger to help Harvey out with the task of coating her body with lotion, except when she pulled her own wet panties down and stood with her legs shoulder width apart. Harvey started with her face, neck, shoulders, and arms. When he was starting to work his way down her body, Sally interlocked her fingers behind her head and put her face in the sun while his touch brought on an exquisite sexual tension to every reach and region of her body. No surface was left untouched, but Sally wanted her breasts and nipples touched longer than he ended up touching them. When he started up her body from her feet, she put a hand on the top of his head for balance. When he was standing and applying the lotion to her crotch with one hand from the front and the other from the back, she rubbed the back of her hand around his cock and balls, as if subconsciously, but as he started to close his eyes and moan, she fully cupped his package and gently throb-squeezed his testicles.

"That's not fair to Harvey, now you're going to have to make it up to him and take care of what you started." Lanie directed. Sally looked down coyly like she was being scolded. "Take off his clothes and see that his thing is properly taken care of."

Lanie's elegance commanded a response without having to be bitchy. Sally approached Harvey, moving in closer than normal and looked up at him while she unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way. She slipped off the shirt from his shoulders touching her breasts to his chest. Then she unzipped his pants and lowered them to the ground so he could step out of them.

"Barbara, is it? I think you should help too." Lanie said, standing between Marnie and Betty with her arms around their backs cupping a breast each from the outside. "You contributed to his condition."

Harvey turned toward Lanie and smiled his appreciation, which was the first real emotion he displayed since checking out the accident. Barbara didn't quite know what to do, although she felt compelled, as Sally did, to oblige her host. She stood behind him and put her fingers in the waistband of his briefs after Sally began pulling them down and held onto them all the way to the ground, picking them up as he stepped out of them. Sally started to rub his six-pack and hips as she watched his cock twitch up at her in the open air. Barbara tentatively reached out to touch his muscular back, while Lanie, Marnie, and Betty looked on arm-in-arm as their audience.

Sally knelt down and wrapped her hand around his shaft. Betty and Marnie were amazed at her nerve. She reached the lotion with her other hand and dribbled it between her fingers to lubricate them for motion. Barbara now had two hands roaming Harvey's back, daring more and more to roam over his powerful buttocks. As Sally pumped his organ, Harvey stood with open legs with a hand on the back of her head. When one of Sally's hands would get tired she'd switch to the other. Barbara was trance-like as she swept her hands around his rear cheeks, now daring to reach in between his legs. He was pumping his hips to help Sally and his balls swayed and touched Barbara's roaming fingers. Barbara reached in and gently cupped his hopping ball sac to feel his testicles bounce around in her hand. He started to make some sounds of anticipation and she felt his ball sac tighten. She followed the scrotum up and explored its firmness and texture by gently squeezing, pinching, and pulling at his nuts, like his gonads were nearly ripe fruit. Fortunately for Sally she was squatting to his side when he thrust his hips forward against her fist and shot his first of several shots out ahead of him to the cement and tile.

Marnie and Betty bent forward with laughter and applause at the sequence of events. They all pretty much had fun with it until it started to slowly sink into each and every one of them that they were each hornier than ever and the only male present had just got his rocks off and would be of no help at all, now even at the fantasy level.

"Well then. Thank you Harvey. That'll be all for now." Lanie directed.

"Yes. Thank you Ma'am." He said, picked up his clothes, and retired to the house.

"Golly Lanie. I wish you had more of them hanging around here." Marnie said facetiously.

Lanie picked up the subtlety of her meaning and replied, "You know, when I was a kid we'd take wild daisies and string them together to make a necklace or a bracelet." They all looked on attentively awaiting the rest of the story. Then slightly frustrated that she'd have to spell it out, "You know, we don't need a man right now." They all looked back and forth at each other. "Betty, remember working for me... ?"

It dawned on Betty, but the rest were still clueless. Lanie went to a cabinet under a covered patio and came back with five luxuriously thick beach towels and handed one to each. She laid hers out, then took Marnie's from her and laid it out at a slight angle. "Come here." She said to Marnie, patting the middle of the towel. Marnie faced her kneeling, waiting further instructions. Lanie gently took her wrists and brought her to her hands and knees. "Okay, who's going to be next?" They stood dumbfounded. She took Betty's towel and laid it out at an angle again starting to circle the towels. "Come on." She patted. Betty hesitated. Lanie took Barbara's and the Sally's towel and laid them around in a pentagon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.