Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Sally, are you okay?" Marnie asked first thing the next morning over the phone.

"Oh Marnie, I think I'm ruined down there." Sally said, fighting back tears of worry.

"I'm sore as hell too, but I got over something like this before. We're gonna be okay. I promise." Marnie reassured her. "What we need is a long soak in a hot tub."

"Okay, that sounds good." Sally agreed, fighting back the tears.

""But, I'd rather not go to the club. Maybe Betty would let us soak in her spa." Marnie suggested. "I'll give her a ring."

"Good morning Dear. You are up bright and early." Marnie greeted Brenda as she entered the kitchen.

"Hey Mom. What's cooking?"

"Just coffee."

"I didn't mean it that way. What's up?"

"I'm heading over to Betty's with Aunt Sally this morning. What's up with you?" Marnie replied.

"I've got that gig at the Art Museum, remember? Aren't you gonna do it with me?" Brenda asked.

"No Honey, not this time. I can't. Why don't you drop me off at Aunt Sally's and you can use the car."

"Geez, I hope they have a backup." Brenda muttered. "Okay, thanks."

Brenda watched her mother walking like an old lady to the car. "What's wrong Mom?"

"Oh, nothing Honey. I just strained my back. I'll be okay." Marnie replied.

At Sally's house, Sally stood in the door kind of slumped as well. "What's wrong with Aunt Sally? Does she have a back problem too?"

"Could be, Honey. Thanks for the ride. Drive carefully, and be smart on the road and at the museum."

"I will Mom. Take care of yourself. Bye." And Brenda was off.

Marnie walked slightly bowlegged up to the stoop to join Sally who was hunched over. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Oh Marnie, I'm so sore, I really think there is something wrong. I'm gonna make that Larcher pay for this." Sally lamented.

"Let's go." Marnie said taking charge.

At Betty's house, Betty greeted them and said she had to take care of some things before she could join them. Marnie and Sally decided that they would wear their tops but leave off their bottoms. They moaned and groaned in relief as the hot bubbling water started to work it's magic.

"Marnie," Sally worried out loud, "I really think something is wrong. I ache and hurt so terribly and I'm also having an urge at the same time. I think the whole system down there is out of whack."

"I'll tell you what, why don't you bend over and let me have a look. I'm sore too, like I was once before, and I was okay after awhile." Marnie suggested.

"Marnie!" Sally shot back emphatically embarrassed.

"Com'on, we're both women, we went through the same ordeal, and I think I know what to look for." Marnie said, trying to reassure her.

"Like what?" Sally asked crossing her arms across her chest.

"Like swelling, tearing, bruising, that sort of thing." Marnie replied.

"Okay." Sally answered reluctantly, then turned around, and stepped up on the seat crouching. Then she straightened her legs and bent down over the edge, supporting herself on the tiled area surrounding the spa on her elbows and forearms while she thrust her nether area back for Marnie to get a better look.

Marnie moved in position behind her and gently pulled Sally's cunt lips open to inspect the folds inside. The labial folds were reddened, and swollen, giving them an angry look. "Tell me if this hurts." She instructed as she traced a finger around the edges looking and feeling for tearing.

Sally didn't say a word, but spread her legs, bent her knees and thrust her sex back more pronounced at Marnie to make the examination easier. Marnie heard Sally make a slight grunt and thought she might be doing it too fast or too hard so she stopped for a moment and then continued by pulling the folds back from Sally's clitoris and visually inspecting the head while probing with her finger. She looked around at Sally for some indication of her level of discomfort and noticed Sally biting her lips with a pained expression. "Am I hurting you?" Marnie asked while taking her fingers away.

"No... No, please... please, don't stop!" Sally said in a flood of abandon overpowering her inhibiting shyness, which had now lost its control over her. "Oh, god, please don't stop."

Now Marnie was the embarrassed one. Sally looked back pleadingly, so Marnie put her fingers back to work, trying to think of it as giving her sister-in-law an impromptu shoulder massage for a stiff neck, but she could only do so if she were to look away from Sally's cunt facing her in its now obvious excitement. When Marnie's fingers were not moving as much as Sally needed, she started humping back like a bitch in heat against Marnie's hand. Marnie was growing more and more uncomfortable with this development and patted her hand on Sally's pussy to signal she was resigning from duty while saying, "I'm certain you're gonna be okay."

Sally looked back embarrassed, with all propriety shot, and resigned to the humiliation of her request, "Marnie, please?" Then as the embarrassment shifted back to Sally, Marnie started to go back to the task before her with the intent of seeing it through to a conclusion and having it done with.

Sensitive to Sally's potential for discomfort, but eager to be done with the ordeal, Marnie concentrated on stimulating Sally's pussy, translating what she thought she herself would like into what she was doing for her. Sally had pushed her top up off of her breasts and the variable friction on the wet tiles and grout lines was teasing her nipples as they swayed.

Ladies! Marnie! Sa... what are you doing?" Betty yelled as she came back outside. She walked up in front of Sally's hung head looking demandingly at Marnie, legs apart, arms akimbo, and fists resting on her hips.

Marnie stopped what she was doing and pulled back to the opposite side of the spa. "Ah, it's not what it looks like. Betty, we can explain." Marnie assured her, while Sally looked up as best she could in her forward bent position and then looked back at Marnie.

Catching her breath, Sally said, "Betty, I can explain. Come into the tub and you'll see."

Betty took off her robe with a challenging, almost angry look, but stepped in nevertheless and waited for Sally's explanation.

"Take a look." Sally said, swinging her head back to indicate her rear. "Look at what that bastard Larcher did to us." Betty looked toward Sally's puffy red nether lips twitching in excitement. "Show her Marnie."

Marnie picked up the cue and put her fingers back to work under the guise of tour guide around Sally's worked over cunt, explaining what had happened and how sore she and Sally were from it. She explained that she was checking Sally for damage and was now checking to see if she still functioned normally. She stretched out the process and sounded as clinical as she could to give Sally the opportunity to get back to where she wanted to be. Sally buckled her knees, squeezed her squashed down breasts in between her arms and turned her head skyward in an ecstatic groan. When she came down from her exquisite, albeit humiliating, orgasm, she slinked back around and down into the tub avoiding eye contact for a few moments while Marnie smiled devilishly and Betty fought her rising disbelief.

Finally, Sally broke the silence. "Okay, now we'll check Marnie." She said boldly, to shift the onus and attention away from her and onto someone else.

Marnie put her hands out in front of her, "No, no, I'm fine." She said as Sally approached.

"Com'on Betty, you're her friend too, she went through the same thing I did. She could have damage too. You remember how she was walking when she came over. Com'on Marnie up and over." Sally said like a nurse taking control of a reluctant patient, while grabbing her by the arm. Marnie rolled her eyes, turned into the same position Sally was in over the edge, and took a deep breath to expel the humiliation of having her hairless sex cooling in the air before the eyes of the curious onlookers. "Here, pull back like this." She instructed Betty. Betty reluctantly placed the fingers of her left hand on Marnie's cunt lips and spread the area open in unison with Sally on the other side. "Here, do this over there and we'll look for signs of damage." Sally said leading the way by example, using the experience she just underwent as her guide.

With anticipation being a catalyst, Marnie said under her breath, "Oh god." Then as her top tightened with the swelling of her breasts, she steadied herself with her head on the tile while she unfastened her top and took it off. Her nipple rings clicked on the tiles reminding her that she had been meaning to take them out. She unconsciously pushed her breasts down as Sally had done and spread her stance on the seat to thrust her crotch out to the probing fingers. As all pretense of visually inspecting for damage had passed, Sally and Betty watched Marnie react as their fingers danced and intertwined over Marnie's labia and clitoris. Sally's intent was evening the score, while Betty's awkwardness with the situation was beginning to turn her on.

As Marnie grew closer to a conclusion of her sexual tension, Betty's tension increased. Marnie's hips were humping up and down and around, chasing the fingers with the best action at any given time until she finally came down in one firm stance then shot up on tiptoes as the orgasm overcame her. When the mischievous fingers continued their assault on her sensitive zone, she scampered up and out of the spa sitting her overheated crotch down onto the cooling tiles at a safe distance to put out her fire.

Sally and Betty ducked their shoulders down under the water and backed up to the seats on the other side while they tried to hide their smirks from a recovering Marnie. They stared for a moment at Marnie's heaving chest, fairly toned body, and her embarrassed luxuriating, contemplating the remarkable biological phenomenon of the female climax they were just a party to.

Betty grew flushed and looked like she had been in the hot tub too long. Sally picked up on the fact that Betty was less uncomfortable with what she had walked in on, and was instead turned on now by what she had seen, so Sally thought she would tease her a little to get even with the scolding she received just moments before. "See, that's what being friends is all about. I am relieved that Marnie and I are going to be okay and that we will function normally again. So, how about you? Can we do anything for you right now?"

Betty looked deep into Sally's eyes for a brief moment, and then declined, "No... No, I'm fine." She said almost protesting, but kind of regretting her words as she was saying them.

Marnie was now composed enough to reenter the hot tub and slinked in without bothering to put her top back on. "Are you sure?" Marnie added while anticipating Betty was on the verge of changing her mind.

Betty looked back searchingly into Marnie's eyes for a clue how to answer, when Sally started toward her, and Marnie followed suit, as they surrounded her before she could answer. Sally grabbed her arm to turn her around and Marnie unfastened her top as Betty was moved to passivity by her turbulent mixed emotions. Marnie took her arms and directed her to step up on the bench seat and guided her over so her hands rested on the tile. Marnie's forearms brushed across Betty's hanging breasts and the chance feel of her friend's womanly features fascinated her. Meanwhile, Sally had been taking hold of the waistband of Betty's bikini bottoms and pulled them all the way down, leaving Betty frozen stiff, her face grimaced, eyes tightly closed, back arched up like a cat, butt cheeks pressed tightly together, and breathing in short choppy breaths.

Sally and Marnie looked at each other both realizing that they had a challenge ahead to loosen Betty up, so Sally started to stroke the backs and eventually the insides of her legs while Marnie caressed Betty's tightened stomach gliding her forearm up and down, daringly revisiting the feel of her breasts by occasionally bumping up to the bottoms of Betty's hanging tits, but acting like it was accidental. "Relax." Marnie instructed. "I'm going to make you feel like you made me feel."

Betty began to relax her stomach and lowered her back to level. "Here, bend your arms and relax like this" Marnie said, taking Betty's arms and bending them down so she would rest on her elbows, while being overly helpful so she could molest Betty's breasts again in the process without being obvious. Marnie smiled inside when she realized Betty's distended nipples were now as hard as bullets.

Sally was coaxing Betty's feet apart to widen her stance, and when she had her wide enough, started to rub the palm of her hand up and down Betty's meticulously trimmed dark-haired pussy. With that the mortified but turned on Betty began to moan. As Betty became aware of the sounds she was emitting, she grew more and more embarrassed by the telltale excitement she was displaying for her friends to watch.

Sally took on the task of exploring Betty's nether region while Marnie coached Betty into relaxing more, all the time sweeping her entire forearm up and down Betty's stomach from the undersides of her breasts to the top of her pubes. As Betty became more and more enraptured by the action of her two friends, Marnie started to occasionally sweep her forearm all the way up over Betty's breasts and back down. As Sally grew more and more curious about the female response from her end, Marnie grew more and more daring with sweeping her arm up and down just Betty's breasts, feeling them resist, then give, then leave a memory trail of sensation from her hard nipples along Marnie's arm as it passed.

Eventually, Betty's legs started to quiver and she started padding in place, maddened and distracted by the two-pronged assault on her responding body. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh no. Oh please god. Oh-my-god. Oh-my-god. Oh no... Ooooooooooeeeeeee" she squealed, as Sally continued what she was doing right when Betty went over the top. At the same time, Marnie cupped each breast with her hands in a last ditch feel before she'd be called on it. Betty, flopped, twisted, and slithered on the tile away from Sally and Marnie's fingers, and lay at a safe distance to luxuriate in the afterglow. As her body grew calmer, her senses recovered, and her awareness of her surroundings and the goings on returned, she grew increasingly embarrassed by it all.

Sally and Marnie sat in the spa, watching, wondering just how Betty was going to take it. Betty eventually sucked it all in, crawled back to the spa, and climbed in without making eye contact. Eventually, Sally broke the silence, "Ya know Marnie, as good as I feel right now, I'm not very concerned about Larcher any more."

Marnie groaned signaling she didn't agree but felt good enough at the moment not to argue the point further. Betty was growing steadily more and more awkward in the situation since she didn't have a reason like Larcher to be doing what she had just done. Betty finally couldn't take the discomfort any longer and suddenly piped up, "Let's go in and get something to eat." And, without waiting for a response picked up her robe, her suit and clung them to her chest and scurried into the house. Marnie and Sally looked at each other with a smile, came together and hugged, and then followed her in.

As they entered Betty was beginning to put on her robe. "Wait." Sally suggested. "I never knew what a beautiful woman you were until now. Leave the robe off for a little bit."

Betty looked at her questioningly, then decided she must be joking and continued on with the robe when Marnie said, "No, wait Betty, she's right. I think you are both beautiful women. Let's just eat in here without clothes on and see what that would be like." Betty looked at Marnie, then at Sally taking off her top, and in a moment of exasperation removed the robe from her shoulders and set to work in her kitchen as if it was completely normal to be fixing a snack for her friends buck naked.


"Hey Jimmy," Brenda said over the phone, "are you still my main photographer?... Well, I've got this modeling thing at the art museum and it's not going to last forever. I was wondering if you wanted to take my picture doing it for my portfolio... You would?... How would you get there?... Okay..."

When Brenda got to the dressing area she changed and made up, but there was no counterpart in sight. Jeremy was on the phone and pacing. When Brenda was finished with the bodysuit and white makeup, Jeremy led her out to the "Circling the Drain" set and strapped her to the rail car as before. "Am I doing this alone today?" Brenda asked.

"No, someone else is supposed to be here. I was assured. I'll be right back." Jeremy nervously said and scurried off.

While she waited, the two male models with their white bodysuits revealing each of their chiseled features climbed into their places. Brenda could hear the crowd gathering outside the gallery, but a little more frenetic sounding this time. Just seconds before the crowd was released from their confinement behind the stanchions, a white form whisked past Brenda's side and turned into place opposite her on the handcar. With the hoods hiding their hair and their faces all done in white, they looked at each other to discern the standard features of recognition. At just about the same moment, they recognized each other. "Ms Lambert! What are you doing here?" Brenda asked in shock.

"Your friend Mr. Larcher asked me to fill in here." Ms Lambert replied a bit sheepishly.

"Walter is getting you modeling gigs too?" Brenda asked with incredulity and a pinch of jealousy thrown in.

"Well, it's more like he requested I do this. Don't worry Brenda Dear; this is not a career shift for me... So, what are we supposed to do?"

Brenda began to explain when the crowd was let in and stopped. There was bustling and as Brenda turned to see what was happening, cameras were flashing at a group of ladies wearing tee shirts reading "Flush J. Stewart's Crap Down The Drain" trying to keep the crowd from approaching the set. Brenda surmised that they had something to do with the several people walking in a tight circle at the entrance when she passed the front to go into the side entrance.

The visitors broke through the ranks of the ladies to enthusiastically observe the rotating set, but the ladies did not give up, they opened a red fire hose cabinet inset in the wall in back, turned on the hose and approached the set parting the crowd with the stream of water they were bringing to it. They hosed down each of the models, shorted the motor and were turning the hose to the crowd again when the cops arrived and took them into custody.

Jeremy rushed up to the set with towels and hurriedly undid each of the restraining straps. The male models climbed down and left while Brenda and Ms. Lambert wiped their faces dry, pulled back the hoods and toweled dry their hair. Being curious about the aftermath of the disturbance, but shivering cold, they put their arms around each other and huddled while they watched the last visitors being herded out and a custodial crew coming in to survey the situation.

When the press was finally forced out, Brenda and Ms. Lambert broke their huddle and looked at each other shocked at their nakedness through the now mostly transparent white bodysuits. "Let's get out of here." Ms. Lambert suggested and turned to leave for the dressing area.

"I wonder what happened to Jimmy?" Brenda thought, as she turned to follow.

When Brenda got home she went for the phone in the kitchen. "Oh, Hi Mom, what you been up to?"

"Oh, nothing much." Marnie said with a smile. "How about you?"

"Well," Brenda started to say when she noticed a news item on the TV screen behind Marnie concerning the disturbance at the museum.

"What!" Asked Marnie responding to Brenda's expression.

Brenda nodded toward the set and exclaimed, "oh-my-god" as she watched footage of the figures on the "Drain" set being hosed down from head to toe, then the crowd being herded out, and then closer shots of her and Ms. Lambert drying their hair oblivious to the full frontal display their soaked costumes were affording the camera. "At least," she thought, "they are using those out-of-focus spots over my nipples, and I'm looking down."

"Brenda, what happened?" Marnie asked alarmed at what she was viewing.

"Some whacko mothers or something were protesting the showing and it got way out of hand. The set is ruined. I don't know what they are going to do. There goes my chance at getting a picture of the gig to add to my portfolio."

"Don't worry about that. At least you are all right... Do I know that other model?" Marnie asked.

"Ya, it's Ms. Lambert from school."

"Ms. Lambert? Your cheerleading coach? That Ms. Lambert?" Marnie asked and Brenda nodded. "How would she come by a job like that?"

"Walter requested she do it. Can you believe it?" Brenda said.

"Larcher? How would she know Larcher?" Marnie demanded.

"I introduced her to him."

"I've got to talk to her. Where's the school directory." Marnie muttered to herself as she got up to look for the book.

Ms. Lambert reluctantly agreed to meet with Marnie thinking it was in reaction to the news footage. They met at a coffee shop in Ms. Lambert's neighborhood. She had on a bulky jacket and a scarf over her head to conceal her identity from her neighbors.

"No please, you can call me 'Linda.'" Ms. Lambert offered.

"Okay Linda then. If you don't mind me asking Linda, what are you doing with Walter Larcher?" Marnie came right out and asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.