Not With My Daughter!
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Friday morning Sally was still at Marnie and Roger's house. I'm going to have to go back home today. Ron isn't going to understand me staying here any longer." She told Marnie over coffee.

"Are you feeling better?" Marnie asked fishing for both mental and physical well being.

"I still feel disgusting and humiliated. The soreness is going and if the other evening wasn't such a fresh memory, I think I'd say,... well, we're like sisters right?" She asked Marnie for reassurance.

"Sally, you know you can tell me anything." Marnie replied.

"Well, if I wasn't so repulsed by the events of the other night, I'd have to say... I'm horny."

"I know what you mean. All that action down there makes me horny afterwards too."

"What do you do about it? If you don't mind my asking."

"I definitely put a smile on Roger's face, that's for damn sure."

"I don't think I can face Ron. Not after being fucked by all of those cocks. I feel like I've betrayed him."

"Nonsense, you didn't willfully go in search of cock, it was forced upon you."

"But, there were moments when I actually enjoyed it."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of really. That was a natural bodily response to stimulation. You didn't intend for it to happen and there was nothing you could have done to stop it,... well, except..."

"Except what?"

"Well, except not telling that prickhead Larcher about Betty right off."

"Betty, oh yeah. We have to try to warn her again today." Sally said somewhat animated.

"We'll try it again this morning, not like it will make any difference. He is going to do what he is going to do. I don't see how we are going to stop him." Marnie said, getting up for a refill of coffee.

"You, me and Betty need to get together and talk about this. We need to come up with a plan."

"I think we should throw in Barb then too." Marnie added.

"Barb? She? Oh no, this guy is heinous. Well, the more heads working on this the better. Strength in numbers."

"Come to think of it, everybody on that video from Roger's party is in jeopardy with Larcher. We should probably get everyone in on this." Marnie added.

"It's so embarrassing already, what if we just start with the four of us." Sally offered.

"Okay, I'd be anxious to see what we can come up with."

Later that day Betty and Barb joined them at Marnie's house. When Sally told them what happened to her, they were in shock. Betty was more panicked. "What are we going to do?" She said shaking.

"We have to take his power away, but how?" Sally questioned.

"What he has over us is embarrassing and could ruin our lives if he discloses it to someone we know. All we have to do is to trump that by telling them first." Barb said.

"That might be okay for you gals, but I've had too much history with that blackmailing SOB. Roger would never understand." Marnie complained.

"It's really the same for all of us, just a matter of degrees. And, we have to do something definitive before he gets his hands on Betty." Sally said.

"I could never tell Roger, unless he had something similar to disclose to me. He is so trusting and loving, it could never be the same between us if he ever knew what I have gone through with this man." Marnie said.

"Marn, it may be that you are underestimating him, but maybe there is a way we can lay some groundwork before we tell the boys." Barbara suggested.

"Like what do you mean?" Betty asked.

"Well, like arranging for them to run into the face of temptation and having something they need to disclose to us first." Barbara offered.

"You mean like entrapment?" Marnie asked.

"Exactly. It's just a matter of what." Barbara answered.

"Devilish idea." Sally said, perking up.

"Well, do you mean like seducing each other's spouses?" Betty asked.

"Do I detect a bit of wishful thinking?" Marnie accused, causing Betty to look down embarrassed.

"Well, what then?" Betty said in her defense.

"This might call for professionals." Marnie said.

"Professionals?" Sally asked with curiosity.

"Well, I met this professional hooker once. Don't ask me how, but maybe if I were to locate her, she might have some ideas." Marnie offered.

"I'm coming along." Sally said.

"Me too." Barbara and Betty both added.

With all four of them in Sally's car, they went to the redder part of town and cruised looking for Marnie's contact. They went up and down the main drag for nearly half an hour until Marnie had Sally pull over to talk to a pair of hookers.

"Sorry ladies," one of them said, "not our thing."

"No, I just wanted to know if you knew where I could find Ginger?" Marnie asked.

"You know Ginger? Who are you broads? You're not dressed like you're moving in around here. Well, she is working a trick, but I expect her in her spot shortly. Do you know where that is Honey?" The hooker challenged.

"Ah, yes. Thank you." Marnie said.

"You do?" Sally asked.

"Never mind. Let's park over there and plan this out." Marnie directed. When she spotted Ginger back on the street, straightening her working clothes, she said, "Wait here. I'll be right back."

"How do you suppose Marnie knows this hooker?" Sally asked the others, as they all watched Marnie walk up to Ginger to talk.

After several minutes of conversation, that looked like bargaining, Marnie returned to the car with Ginger. Everyone this is Ginger. She has agreed to take the assignment but it will cost us, naturally, to have these services performed. We are going to have to pool some cash." Marnie advised.

"Like how much do you mean, Marn?" Barbara asked.

"Well, these professional services don't come cheap, you know, so it is going to be about $400.00 a piece, and we'll have to come up with half of that now, I'm afraid." Marnie said.

Betty motioned her in close. "You're asking us to fork over $200.00 right now to a total stranger, with the idea that she'll fix it so our husbands will have something embarrassing they have to say to us, so we can say what we have to say to them and be even?"

"I trust her, and I'm sure she is up to the task. We've worked out a plan. And if you don't want to endure what Sally, Barb and I have been through, we need to act fast, like this weekend." Marnie advised.

"Listen to her Betty. You don't want what happened to me, to happen to you. Trust me." Sally implored.

"Marn, tell Ginger, some of us need to go to a cash machine." Barbara conceded.

"Ginger we'll be right back with the fee. Thank you for doing this. It's nice to see you again." Marnie said holding Ginger's forearm with affection.


Brenda skipped her lunch to check in at noon with her coach, to see how she was doing after the trials the Phaedrian cult had put her through. "Ms Lambert? Is everything okay?" She asked tentatively, peering in at the coach in her office.

"Hi Brenda, fine. Thanks for asking." Ms. Lambert replied.

"Was Walter any help?"

"Yeah, he helped. I probably don't have to deal with those girls anymore." She said with melancholy.

"That's good to hear. You don't sound too pleased with that. Did the competition go okay last night?"

"I guess so. I won." Ms. Lambert said without enthusiasm.

"That's great. I thought you would. Pretty embarrassing though hunh."

"It is okay for some people, just not for me." Ms. Lambert revealed.

"I'm glad Walter was able to come through for you."

"Brenda, how well do you know Mr. Larcher?" Ms. Lambert asked.

"He has helped me a lot with my modeling career, and he is fun to talk to. Why?" Brenda said.

"Oh, nothing. Has he ever asked you for anything in return?"

"Yeah, I have to give him fifteen percent of any jobs he gets for me, like an agent." Brenda said.

"Fifteen percent hunh, and it's always just money right?" Ms. Lambert asked.

"Yeah." Brenda responded suspiciously.

"That's good. Well I'd better get back to work now and you'd better hurry if you're going to get any lunch. Thank you for caring."

"Sure Ms. Lambert, and nice to see you back in coach clothes, although you did look hot in the other." Brenda added to make her feel better.

"Brenda stop. I'll start blushing like last night. I'll see you at practice." Ms. Lambert closed the conversation with.


Friday evening, Brenda got dropped off at the Crandel's house to baby-sit for their son Jimmy, while they went away for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary. "Hi Mr. Crandel. I'm sorry I'm early. This was the only time I could get dropped off. Want me to watch Jimmy until you and Mrs. Crandel get under way?" Brenda asked Jimmy's father who was out in the driveway working on one of his cars.

"Sure Brenda, that would be a big help. I'll bet you'll find him in the den watching TV." He said.

"Okay Mr. Crandel. I'll track him down."

Brenda found her charge in the kitchen drawing a glass of water from the faucet. She snuck up behind him and tickled his ribs.

Jimmy laughed and squealed, dropping the plastic glass into the sink. "Hi Brenda." He said when he could, "I'm going to get you for that." He said smiling threateningly. "Do you want to do something fun?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" She responded.

"How about hide and seek?"

"You're gonna make me work hard this weekend, aren't you?"

"You gotta count to at least '25' before you come and look. Okay?"

"Okay. One. Two... Ready or not, here I come."

Brenda did a lazy search downstairs, not wanting to find him too quickly. Then she proceeded upstairs. She checked all of the rooms except the master bedroom, not wanting to disturb Mrs. Crandel. She was beginning to feel stumped and stood at the open doorway to the master bedroom and looked in.

"Oh Honey would you do my backside please?" Mrs. Crandel called out to the figure she sensed at the door. She had just stepped out of the shower and was drying her hair in front of her vanity mirror.

""Ah hum, Mrs. Crandel, it's me, Brenda. Mr. Crandel is outside working on your car."

"My, you're here early."

"Yes Ma'am, this is when I could get a ride. I hope it is okay. I thought I could probably help out with Jimmy or something."

Mrs. Crandel put the towel down on the vanity acting proud of her naked form and turned almost posing to talk to Brenda. "Mr. Crandel is never around when I need him."

"Mrs. Crandel, I hope you don't find me too forward if I say that you have a beautiful body for someone your age and who has had kids."

"Thank you Brenda. That was very nice of you to say, but that part about age, how old do you think I am?"

"You look every bit as pretty as my cheerleading coach in her mid to late twenties and you must have ten years on her. You are in very good shape and you still have a nice healthy tan from your other trip. I didn't realize you and Mr. Crandel went to nude beaches."

After finishing a chuckle, Mrs. Crandel said, "We don't go to nude beaches. We are too straight for that. I get this tan out of a bottle."

"Really?"

"Really. I thought you were Ted and I was going to ask you to do my backside before the trip to the cabin. Would you mind doing it for him?"

"I guess, I mean sure, I'd be glad to help." Brenda said somewhat hesitantly.

Mrs. Crandel handed the tube of lotion to Brenda, explained how to apply it evenly, and turned to look at herself in the mirror. Brenda started to apply the lotion, a bit shy about touching Mrs. Crandel's skin. When she finished her back, she said, "Here, all done," and handed the tube back to Mrs. Crandel.

Mrs. Crandel took the tube and put some lotion in her hand and started to rub it on her breasts. "Here, would you do the rest of the back please?" Brenda took the lotion from her in a confused daze. "You know, from the heels on up. I can't see how evenly it goes on, if I try to do it myself. Would you please?"

"Ah, sure." Brenda said, took some lotion in her hands, set the tube on the vanity and knelt down to apply the lotion on the backs of Mrs. Crandel's legs starting at the heels and working her way up.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Crandel was finishing her face, arms, and stomach when Brenda was kneeling on one knee doing the backs of her thighs. They each reached for the tube at the same time. Brenda took it and doled out just enough to do both ass cheeks, then, as she was applying it, Mrs. Crandel bent forward to apply the lotion to her feet, and was working it up her legs in front. Brenda skipped a breath in surprise by the being confronted with Mrs. Crandel's exposed pussy and ass crack as she bent. She had hair in front, but her nether lips were bald like Brenda's. "Ah, ah, I guess that's it." Brenda said feeling mighty uncomfortable.

"Could you do the one last area? I know that seems like a lot to ask. Ted does it for me, and you could make sure that it is evenly applied."

Brenda was now red-faced, but Mrs. Crandel remained bent over waiting for her. Brenda closed her eyes and applied the lotion, thinking it would take some of the weirdness away. This made it all the more necessary for her to work the lotion over the area several times, until it felt evenly distributed. She stopped suddenly when Mrs. Crandel moaned, "Ohhhah."

"Thank you for helping me with that. Now you need to wash that off your hands thoroughly." Mrs. Crandel said looking herself over in the mirror and touching up areas she felt were deficient.

When she came out of the bathroom, she saw Jimmy crouched behind the bedroom door covering his mouth so his mother would not hear his giggling back at her. "I'll just go and find Jimmy and see that he stays out of your hair until you are ready to leave."

"That's great Brenda. You are really good with him. He can't stop talking about what a great babysitter you are."

"Thank you Mrs. Crandel." She said back, motioning with a stern look and wry smile for Jimmy to get out of the room. As he snuck past Brenda at the door, she gave him a swat on the rear. He moved quickly down the hall holding his bottom, pretending that the spank really hurt. When she caught up with him, she took him to the ground by tickling his ribs. She straddled him, as he was kicking and laughing hysterically on the ground, and said, "You were spying on your mom, weren't you? If you don't behave this weekend, I'm going to have to swat that bottom of yours to keep you in line."

As he stopped laughing, he said, "Let's go outside and play."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.