Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"We're going to have to use the video camera to watch these." Sally said.

"I hope you know how to hook it up." Marnie warned.

"I think I can figure it out. Where is it?"

"Here you go." Marnie said, handing it to her sister-in-law, Sally.

When everything checked out, they sat in front of the screen on side-by-side ottomans, with hands clasped between their knees, and forearms resting along their upper legs. What they saw were voyeuristic shots of strangers in compromising situations. There were shower scenes, probably from the second floor athletic club in the building where Roger and Larcher worked, there were women tied up naked, and there were women dancing in a drugged-like state. On the second tape, there was more of the same, only part of the way through, there were scenes of a company volleyball game, with Marnie as the star.

"Woh-ah-oh, Marnie. How could you do that in front of all those people?"

"I don't know." Marnie replied embarrassed, holding her hand over her mouth, fighting back tears. "It's a memory I'd like to forget.

"I'm sure."

The tape concluded with a couple making it in the woods, looking a lot like Marnie and Roger. "Is that our boy Roger?" Sally asked.

""Yes." Marnie replied forlorn.

"I wonder what he would do to this guy if he knew what was on this tape?"

"He can't know. This whole thing would shatter him. Let's erase these parts before we return them to Larcher. No, I'd better not. Even though there are these parts of me on them, they are his tapes and he shot those parts in public. Oh, what am I going to do about this low-life?"

"Leave it to me Marn. I'm going to take care of him, and we are going to get all of the copies of his tapes of you, me, and the other girls. I promise." Sally said boldly.

"Sally, don't. You don't know who you're dealing with. This guy is the devil. He will do what he threatens. I believe it. Please, let's just return the tapes and stay as far away from him as possible." Marnie pleaded.

"I'm making us copies first." Sally said, unwrapping a blank VHS tape and slipping it into the VCR.

"I'll get some fresh coffee going." Marnie said leaving the room.

Sally heard footsteps from the opposite direction and had the foresight to turn the brightness down on the screen. "High Aunt Sally. What are you doing here?" Brenda asked from the doorway.

"Oh hi Dear. Your mom and I are going out for awhile. Actually, what are you doing home from school?"

"I wasn't feeling well at school so I came home and had a rest. I'm feeling better now." Brenda said. "So, where are you two going?"

"Hi Sweetie." Marnie said, entering the room with two coffees. "Feeling any better?"

"Yes Mom, much. So, where are you and Aunt Sal going today?"

"Just out."

"Mom, remember that talk about being honest with each other? Well, now is a good time to start."

"Honey, I really don't think you would understand."

"What does that have to do with 'where'?"

"Well, we're going to see Walter Larcher about something."

"Take me along, please. I need to talk to him too."

"I really can't. Not this time. We won't be long."

"Well, can you at least drop me off at the drugstore then?"

"Sure, Honey. That will work."

"We're probably leaving in about an hour." Marnie said glancing at the tape machine, then at Sally for confirmation.

"Okay." Brenda said, starting to head back to the stairs. "Just call me when you're leaving." She called back.

At the pharmacy, Brenda went in to find Vanessa. "Hi. Is Vanessa around?" She asked Paul and Brad's father.

"Oh hi young lady. Why aren't you in school?" He said.

"I have to see Vanessa. Is she here?"

"She was earlier. Let me check for you." He left, then returned. "She's out to lunch. She's been gone over an hour, so she'll be back any minute. There are chairs by the prescription counter if you want to sit while you wait." He explained, then abruptly left to help a customer.

Brenda waited for nearly half an hour until she heard Vanessa's voice getting closer talking to Paul and Brad's father. "... but I'll be in tomorrow." She was saying.

"Well, you take care of her today. It's slow anyway. Give her my best when you see her." He said.

"Oh, I will, thank you."

"By the way, you have a friend waiting for you over there." He said, turning Vanessa's attention toward Brenda, now rising from her seat.

"This is perfect." Vanessa said to Brenda. "Come with me. You'll enjoy this."

"Paul?... Paul?" Paul's dad was calling around. "Have either of you seen Paul?" He asked of the two girls.

"Paul?" Vanessa said shrugging.

When they got to the car, Brenda gasped, "Paul?!"

"Get in." Vanessa said firmly.

"Where are we going?" Brenda asked concerned.

"Let's call it a party for now." Vanessa said.

"Paul, your dad was asking for you back at the store." Brenda related, while Paul listened with his glance downward at the back of the seats. "And, why are you dressed like that?" She said, referring to his leather collar, and no hint of a shirt under his jacket.

He didn't respond, but looked at Vanessa for direction on the matter instead. "He is serving at the party, you see. It's a celebration and a costume sort of thing."

This seemed to satisfy Brenda for the moment who now turned her attention toward not becoming car sick.

"Now I want you to both close your eyes, and not open them until I tell you to do so. I know Paul will obey. Do I need to be concerned about you Brenda?"

"What? Oh,... no." Brenda said and closed her eyes with apprehension.


"This is the place, Marn." Sally said, pulling into the apartment complex where Larcher lived.

"I don't feel good about this." Marnie whined.

"You were the one who said we had to return these.

"Let me do all the talking. You can be a hothead sometimes." Marnie requested.

"This is it, right there. I'm not going to take any guff from this guy. I'm prepared to deal with him."

"I don't like the sound of that. Here, the bell doesn't seem to be working, I'll knock." Marnie said.

"Well, well, well. Lookee here, Missy and the thief." Larcher said answering the door in a dingy white tank-top undershirt, striped boxers and socks.

"I've got your tapes you pig. Now leave me and my family alone. Here." Marnie said, placing them roughly on his chest for the exchange. "Com'on Sally, let's go."

"Not so fast." Sally said pulling a chromed object from her purse. "Back in, or I'll blow these off one at a time." She said, referring to the gun she was holding aimed at Larcher's crotch.

"Hey, don't mess with me Blondie. You're already going to regret this." Larcher threatened back.

"Sally! What do you think you are doing?" Marnie exclaimed.

"We're not leaving until I show you what he has behind that door." Sally proclaimed.

"Sally no. Let's leave now and call it done with." Marnie pleaded.

"Listen to her. Ow, oooof, ah. You shouldn't have done that, ohhh." Larcher said, putting his hands on his gonads after Sally poked his groin with the barrel.

"Look, I'm calling the shots here, and you are not going to intimidate me or my family again. Got that? Now move." Sally ordered. "Com'on, look in here."

"Sally, I don't want to. Let's go." Marnie pleaded again.

"We're not leaving until you've seen this room."

"Oh my god." Marnie exclaimed in disbelief.

"That's right. This pig is obsessed with you." Sally said, referring to the wall of pictures of Marnie and others, shelves of tapes, boxes of pictures, and toys. "Over there, pervert. Oh, ah."

"Now you listen to me, or I'll blow these off one at a time, Blondie." Larcher said, after he grabbed Sally's gun and pointed it into her left breast.

"Com'on Marnie, let's go." Sally said, unconcerned.

"Buh, buh, but..."

"Don't worry, the gun isn't loaded. It never is." Sally said taking Marnie's hand.

"Not so fast Blondie, this one is loaded. In security guard work it's always loaded." Larcher responded holding up his service revolver. "Now, how about taking off those clothes."

"Marnie, I'm so sorry. What are we going to do?

"Better do what the man says." Marnie cautioned.

"I'm not going to take off my clothes in front of this pervert. Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm doing what the man said. I'd suggest you do the same." Marnie said.

"Listen to her Blondie. Missy knows what's best for you under these circumstances." Larcher said laughingly. "Come here Missy." Larcher said, dangling cuffs.

"Look Larcher, I'm cooperating. You don't need to use those with me." Marnie proposed.

"I won't have to leave them on you then. Come here." He said. "Now this should do the trick." He said, tying string with slipknots from her big toes up through her nipple rings to force her into a bent over position. "Now you Blondie, payback time." He said walking up to her, glaring at her breasts and pubic triangle she was attempting to cover with her hands. "Arms at your sides, Now!" He said, hefting Sally's 34C breasts with the barrel of his revolver. Then he stuck the nozzle on her right nipple as if trying to plug the gun. "POW!" he said mimicking the gun firing. Larcher pinned her arms to her side by wrapping a rope around her body. "Bend over." He ordered.

"Let me go right now. You can't do this to us. There are laws against this." Sally protested.

"Much like the laws against unlawfully breaking in with a deadly weapon."

"That gun wasn't loaded."

"How would I know that? You threatened me with it as if it was." He said as he forced her into a bent forward position with rope around her head and her feet.

"Untie me this instant!"

"You want me to untie you? Are you sure?"

"Yes, right now."

"Okay." Larcher said, while leaving the room and returning with a tube of super glue. First he took one of her hands out of the looped rope and ran a thin line of glue down each one of her fingers. Then he stretched her arm back and stuck her fingers to her ass cheek pointing them inward to her asshole. When Sally finally realized her predicament, she struggled with panic to prevent him from doing the same with her other hand. But try as she might, Larcher had strength and leverage on her. When he was through, he had her bent over, fingers stuck to her ass cheeks holding them open with a perpetual tug from her stretched arms, and in tears. "There you go bitch. That will teach you not to mess with me."

"What are you going to do?" Sally asked fearfully.

"You'll see soon enough." He said. "You'll probably be more comfortable on the floor while I'm gone." He then proceeded to guide them down to fetal positions and tied them two together on the floor back to back, leaving them there in the middle of the room.


"You can open them now." Vanessa offered.

"Where are we?" Brenda asked.

"Don't concern yourself with that now. I'll be right back. You both stay here." Vanessa said leaving them in the car.

"Paul, what is this all about?"

"Look Brenda, I can't talk about it. I'm just sorry you are involved. Quiet, here she comes."

"Okay you two, follow me." They followed Vanessa into an old farmhouse. "Paul, you wait in there, Brenda, you can come with me."

Brenda looked into the area where Paul was to wait and saw four other young men waiting fretfully in the dimly lit room. They each had collars, leather cuffs on wrists and ankles, some kind of a jock strap that left their balls exposed, and gags in their mouths. She followed Vanessa into what used to be the living room and found other girls from maybe seventeen to twenty-three changing, or already changed, into transparent bodysuits. Some of them had patches covering their nipples and crotches, and others had openings at their breasts and crotches. They each had collars from which flowed diaphanous capes. Brenda wanted to turn and run, this was too far from her reality, but with her hesitation, Vanessa pulled her forcefully by the arm into the room.

What is this place and what am I doing here?" Brenda asked.

"Tonight you are going to see the Temple of Phaedre. You are either going to become a Phaedrian, or you are going to become one of her perpetual slaves." Vanessa explained. Brenda gulped a dry swallow. "Now off with your things."

"Vanessa no, please take me home."

"Ophelia, I hear you're sponsoring tonight." A tallish figure with a slightly more ornate costume said approaching.

"Yes I am, Priestess. Here she is." Vanessa responded.

"My, my, this one is lovely. That's a beast and now a beauty you've brought in. You're moving up quickly. It would almost be a shame if she joined, I would love to have her as my slave." The priestess said. "She will go by 'Desmonia' until further notice."

"Yes Priestess." Vanessa acknowledged.

"Let's have her get ready, I'd like to see if the carriage of her spirit is as nice as it appears under these coverings."

"Yes Priestess. You heard the priestess, off with the clothes, now." Vanessa said, physically pawing at Brenda's clothes, as she stood frozen in shock.

Brenda couldn't take her eyes off of the priestess staring back at her with her fists on her hips, grinning. The priestess was probably twenty, brunet, stacked, and maybe 5'10". Standing as she was, made her reminiscent of Wonder Woman about to transform. She covered her breasts with her left forearm and her mound with her right hand, as her clothes left her body.

"No Desmonia, not here." The priestess said, gently touching Brenda's left arm with her finger tips.

Brenda put her arms at her side, looked down and blushed.

"This one should fit." Vanessa said, holding a bodysuit open for Brenda to step into.

Brenda felt more naked than she had a moment before with no clothes on. She could feel the charged air on her exposed breasts and pussy. The stares from the priestess, Vanessa, and the others in the room made her breasts radiate heat, her pussy wet, and her face flush with color. She felt flustered with nothing to do as she stood to receive the collar and cape.

"There Priestess, fit for initiation." Vanessa pointed out.

"Half an hour, and we will begin the ceremony, when the others appear." The priestess declared.


"Marnie, I'm so sorry. I thought I could scare some sense into that creep. We have to get free and find the tapes and pictures so we can get out of here and out from under this man. I only took what I could with that apartment super looking over my shoulder." Sally said.

"Stop trying for now. It hurts me when you pull against these ropes. It's got to hurt you too. Our focus should be to just play along till we get our opportunity to get away." Marnie coached. "Stop crying. It isn't doing either of us any good." Marnie said.

"What am I going to do? My fingers are stuck to my bottom. No matter what I do, I can't get them free."

"For starters, would you listen to me next time? I know this man from experience, and fighting him only makes it worse. Do what he says so we can get ourselves out of here. We can plan what to do about him when we are home."

"I'm cold, and I'm cramped and I'm scared." Sally whined.

"When is he going to return to this god forsaken place? That is some kinky apparatus he has there. I hope he doesn't have plans for it that include us." Marnie wondered out loud.

"What do you mean?" Sally asked fearfully.


Brenda was led from the house to an out building with other initiates, followed by the boy servers. She got a better look at their costumes and was particularly interested in Paul's dress and demeanor. The male servers had chains from their collars to their wrist cuffs which were only long enough to allow their hands to go down to waist level, preventing them from any contact with their genitals. They were hobbled by a chain from the ankle cuffs running up between their legs through a ring attached to the crotch strap at a position between the end of the scrotal sac and the anus. It allowed for carefully metered steps, but no wholesale escapes from anyone with a mind to catch them. The crotch strap was leather with a thong running up their butt cracks to the back of a belt-line. A hole in the widening front had their balls pushed through on display, and a tube for their cocks that curved them up by a lace at the topside of the tip through a small ring which tied back to the belt. A section was cut out of the leather tube at the underside of the corona for access to stimulate it, and a smaller hole was cut out of the tip that allowed the head to try and squeeze through when stimulated erect. Brenda learned, as time ran on, that they could be stimulated by the members at will, but would be punished if they allowed themselves to cum without permission.

"Is this some kind of devil worship?" Brenda asked of Vanessa.

"No, hardly that." Vanessa replied. "In fact we are not into witchcraft either. We are closer to a covey than a coven."

"Can you tell me now what you do here?" Brenda asked Vanessa as she was being placed in a line off initiates.

"Follow directions, no matter what you are asked, and you have a good chance of being let in." Vanessa related, while toying with one of Brenda's nipples, then with a pinch, "disobey, or balk, and you will remain my slave and a slave to any priestess in the order until someone has the heart to sponsor you for a second chance at initiation. You can bet that if you embarrass me in that way, that it won't be me doing it." Vanessa warned. "If you get in, I release you from all bondage with me. So you see, you have everything to gain by going along."

"But what is this order all about?"

"The worship of womanly pleasures. It can't get much better than that, now can it? We are given unique attributes, unlimited pleasure potential, the ability to carry forth life in our bodies, and a special bond that is sisterhood." Vanessa began to explain. "Take these beautiful breasts of yours. They give you pleasure when I touch them, milk to sustain life, and I can do things to you here," Vanessa said, causing Brenda to lurch with embarrassment at Vanessa's touch to her clitoris, "that will give you pleasure over and over again. Take those worthless beasts over there. They have one purpose in life, and that is to get their wieners into our bodies and deliver us their seed, besides being our beasts of burden. When you think about it, what good are they beyond that?"

"That's twisted. I love my father, my uncles, and boys." Brenda protested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.