Not With My Daughter!
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Hi Marnie, we've come over to apologize for yesterday. Nobody blames you for anything." Barbara said.

"Great Gals, come on in. Hi Mary. Oh, I don't think we've met." Marnie said, as the ladies streamed into her house.

"Marnie, this is Sheila Conway. She is a friend of mine. She is going to help us with a little parlor game." Sally said.

"Glad to meet you." Marnie said. "Come on in and make yourselves comfortable. I'll see if we have anything in the way of snacks."

"Don't worry Marn, we brought some. We wanted to make it up to you." Barbara said.

"Thanks everyone." Marnie said. "I'm sorry Roger isn't here. He's gone for a couple of days."

"Yeah, we know. I wonder how he would react if he saw us gals again." Sally said. Marnie didn't know exactly how to take the sarcastic tone. "We have a challenge for Mary. She has agreed to take us up on it. You could too, but yours would have to be different." She continued.

Marnie didn't know if she could trust Sally right now. Normally they had a great sisters-in-law relationship, but Sally seemed to be taking Saturday's events pretty hard.

"You see, Mary hasn't seen the video. We've challenged her to recount it from memory before she sees it, to see how close she comes. Sheila will help with the memory part and since we've seen it, we can tell immediately how accurate she is. What do you think?" Sally asked Marnie.

"Sounds like it could be interesting." Marnie replied.

They all sat down. Sally maneuvered it so that Marnie would be sitting next to Mary on one of the couches, and Sheila sat across from them. Barbara sat to Mary's left, she didn't want to miss a word. When everyone was settled, Sheila began an induction.

"Now that you are sitting on the couch, you can relax now and notice that you are getting comfortable at Marnie and Roger's house, more relaxed now that you notice you are among friends that care for you while you decide if you are going to...


induction putting both Mary and Marnie under


"Now, Mary, I am going to ask you to remember the last thing you did at the party on Saturday."

"The last thing I did, was grab Bob's hand and get to the door." "Why was that?"

"I felt embarrassed and wanted us to leave."

"Why did you feel embarrassed?"

I noticed I was in Will's arms, it surprised me, and I didn't know how I got there. He was wearing my husband's costume, and at first, I thought Bob had lost some weight."

"Then what did you feel?"

"Then I realized I had somehow changed into Dee Dee's hula costume, and I thought it was best to go home before I discovered anything else more embarrassing."

"Excuse me Sheila," Sally said, "we want to go back earlier still, to right after cutting the cake and then come forward."

"So Mary, after you wished Roger Happy Birthday and you had some birthday cake, what happened next?" Sheila asked.

"After the cake, Roger put on a show for us."

"What kind of show? Can you describe it?"

"Yes, first he told us in his sleep about the first time he and Marnie met."

"How did he say they met?"

"It was back in school, and some boys were picking on him a lot. Then one day they surrounded him in the hall, opened a janitor's closet, and threw him in. Then they grabbed the next person that was walking by, Marnie, and tossed her in too, locking them in till after school in the evening when the janitor let them out. He said they made a good thing out of something intended to be bad and scary."

"Then what did he do?"

"He imitated animals, he showed us his physical strength across two chairs, and he acted like he was covered with ants."

"Then what happened?"

"Then he stopped and sat down."

"What did you do then?"

"I was part of a contest. Bob was my coach. We were really trying to win."

"What were you going to win?"

Mary looked puzzled for a moment, then finally said, "The contest."

"How would you win?"

"Anyone in the contest who could make Roger cum without touching him, won the contest."

"Who won?"

Mary thought a second. "I don't think anybody won. No, he didn't cum. We all tried our best though."

"Relax now. You have remembered very well."

"Please keep going. You are coming to the part we want to know about." Barbara encouraged.

"Mary, now the contest is over. Now tell me what you are to do."

"Pick one of the men. We are supposed to pick one of the men, but not our husbands, oh, and not Roger."

"How do you know who to pick?"

"We are to pick the one we would like to go out with, if we were not married."

"Who did you pick?"

"I was going to pick Roger, but you can't pick Roger. Then I tried to pick Dan, but he was already picked, so I picked Will."

"I picked Bob?" Barbara said to herself under her breath incredulously.

"Now you found yourself later in Dee Dee's costume."

"Yes, I picked Will so I had to wear Dee Dee's costume."

"Why was Will dressed as Tarzan?"

"Because I picked him."

"And that was the way it was with everyone?"

"Yes."

Sheila turned to Sally, "Anything else?"

"No that about explains it." Sally said.

"Okay Mary you can start to wake up while you, Marnie, can go deeper and more relaxed. You will both listen to my voice and only my voice. Mary, you will wake up when I reach 'One' counting from five. Marnie you will go deeper into a more relaxed state as you hear each number Five, Mary you are starting to waken, four, you will remember those parts which are comfortable for you to remember, three, two, and Mary, your eyes will open on, One."

"Mary you did it perfectly. You remembered everything just like it happened. You don't need to watch the video now, after all, to remember, everything you need to know, from it, you already remember." Betty said.

"Okay." Mary conceded, somewhat dazed.

"So what do you want with Marnie?" Sheila asked of Sally.

"We want to know what she was doing while we were entertaining her husband." Sally directed.

"Marnie I'm going to ask you about Saturday night. You went upstairs for a while?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I had to show Larcher the bathroom."

Sheila looked at Sally to make sure she was on the right track. "Then what happened?"

He wouldn't go to the bathroom I wanted him to go to. He was in my bedroom, damn him."

"What is he doing?"

"He won't get out. He is walking around looking at our private room."

"So you want him out?"

"Yes, he won't go. He is displeased, so I have to remove my bra now."

"So you've taken off your bra, now what?"

"He is tying me to the bed. I'm all spread out and I can't move."

"Did you want him to do this?" Sheila said, looking around for objections to this line of questioning from anyone listening in the room.

"No I want him to go away from me forever."

"Now you are tied, what is he doing now?"

"He says he is going to get me ready for Roger and he his stimulating me, he is putting that big black stick in me."

"What did you say?"

"I can't say anything, there is a gag in my mouth, now a blindfold is on my eyes, oh god he's leaving me like this. Anybody can see me and do anything they want. I can't stop them."

"How long were you alone like that?"

"Until the catering men came in."

Gasps were heard all around the room. "She can't be making this up can she?" Sally asked.

"No Ladies, this is the real thing." Sheila said shocking the ladies present a little further. "Marnie, what did they do?"

"They had their way with me, but they only came in my rear. It hurt and I needed to cum really bad."

Everyone started to shift a bit in their seats. "Then what happened?"

"Their boss came in I think, and they had sex with her right next to me."

"Then?"

"Then they left me alone again."

"When were you not alone again?"

"When Larcher came back."

"What did he do then?"

"He took off the blindfold, then the gag, and put the package, he was supposed to bring for Roger's Birthday present, in my mouth, and said he was going to send up Roger."

"I don't think we need to hear anymore. The poor thing. She has been too embarrassed to tell us about Mr. Larcher." Barbara said.

"You refer to him like you know him. Who is this guy anyway?" Sally challenged Barbara.

"Ah, I met him at the party. like you." Barbara said, not wanting to go into the evening at "Jiggles".

"What should we do about him? We can't have him treating Marnie like that." Sally said angrily.

"Ah, Sally, he's the one that made the video tape, remember? Maybe we should just leave this alone." Barbara cautioned.

"Maybe I should have a look at that tape after all." Mary realized.

"Let's bring her to." Barbara said looking at Sheila.

Sheila brought her to. Sally and Barbara led the way to hugs and fussing over Marnie. Marnie had no idea why she was getting all of the attention right then.

"Let's go before we are missed at home." Sally finally said. "Thanks Marnie for having us. Remember if you need to talk about anything, you can always call me."

"Sure Sally, thanks everyone." Marnie said.

"I really think I should see that video now." Mary said, as she was part of the herd leaving out the door."

"Goodnight Marnie. I'll talk to you later." Barbara said, as the last one out the door.

"Thanks again everyone..." Marnie said, her voice trailing off, as the guests were getting into cars or generally out of earshot.

"Gosh that was unexpected. Gee, I really miss Roger right now. Oh no, I'm really horny. Maybe I should swing by "Shareholders" and check it out again. I still have time left on the one month trial. No I really shouldn't, that would be putting too much temptation in my path. Well, I'll at least drive by and save the final decision for the very last minute." She thought to herself.

She got into her car and drove to the club. As she slowed down to pass, there was the same doorman. Then she saw a laughing couple enter. "I should just go in and see if the Brannons are there, and thank them for the pictures." She thought, as she parked the car and went in.

"Nice to see you again Ma'am." The same locker room attendant said, greeting her.

"Nice to see you too. May I call you by a name?" Marnie asked.

"My name is Clara, Ma'am."

"Please call me Marnie."

"Oh, I'm sorry Ma'am, I couldn't or I'd be let go."

"I understand. Do you recall seeing the Brannons here lately."

"Yes Ma'am, they come a couple of times a week regularly."

"I don't suppose you recall seeing them tonight, do you?" Marnie asked removing her clothes, and putting them in a locker.

"I usually know who comes and goes, but Mrs. Brannon could have come in when I was sent for some things. It would be worth checking inside. I hope you don't mind me asking, but have those rings worked out for you? You had just had them put in the last time I saw you."

"Sometimes I forget I even have them in. I was planning to take them out right after surprising my husband for his Birthday, but I'm not sure what I'll do about them now."

"So did your husband like the surprise, I hope?"

"I think he had his best birthday ever, overall, and they added to the spice."

"That's nice. I hope you enjoy yourself tonight."

"Thank you, I'll try." Marnie said, as she left the locker room for the club.

Marnie walked down the path, now ultra conscious of the rings hanging from her nipples. The people at SEXY Productions made it sound like body jewelry was a popular trend, but Marnie hadn't seen anyone else with them except one lady at Shareholders this night with a pierced navel. Marnie's tits commanded more than their share of attention anyway, due to their size, 38D, and their relative firmness considering her age, almost forty. She had a well shaped and toned body, a bald pussy showing her sexy poutty nether lips, and an attractive face with blue eyes, causing heads to turn as she passed. With nipple jewelry, she felt like she was wearing flashing lights saying "looky here" as she walked along.

People would smile and move to make room for her at their tables, as an invitation with body language for her to join their groups in the alcoves, as she slowly moved along. Others would stand and motion her in to join them in the theme settings, but all these invitations by total strangers were without words, until she came to a group sitting in a circle on cushions cross legged style with their palms up resting on their knees, and their thumbs touching their middle fingers. "Oh Bonnie," a gentleman said, "please come and join us."

Marnie figured it was someone present at her initiation to the club, where she had used that name. "Please. Sit here if you like." He said. Marnie sat on a cushion, the same way as the others, with her back to the path, completing the circle.

Marnie was introduced around and told that they were going to achieve a group orgasm by guided imagery and meditation. Marnie was game because it meant she would be able to climax without mixing it up with another person. The guide went around the circle and polled people for the essence of their favorite fantasy. The imagery, it turned out, would incorporate elements of everybody's wettest dream. The guide would attempt to weave them all into a conclusion that everyone could share for their own orgasm.

Fantasies included multiple partners, taken against one's will, making it with a pet, making it with a stranger for an anonymous one stand, and Marnie's fantasy of making someone in particular, suck themselves off while she rammed a rough dildo in and out of his anus, and squeezing his balls mercilessly as he came. Everyone stared at her and didn't say a thing or move. They were in shock, while she related the fantasy in increasing detail, as if it was happening while she said it. "Okay then," the guide said, to break the silence, "shall we begin?"

With instructions to close their eyes, concentrate on the story being told, and project themselves into the roles of their choosing, the group listened as the guide began creating scenarios that merged the fantasies of the two men with the fantasies of the four women. She used ambiguous language so each participant could fill in the content that worked best for them. She brought the characters close to climaxing but held them off till she could weave the story so everyone could come at the same time.

Marnie peeked at the others, who were managing to have the experience intended by the process. They obviously had done this before. As she watched, she noticed that everyone kept their eyes closed as instructed, so she thought there could be no harm in a little extra stimulation of herself to catch up to the level the others were hovering at. The men had erections and the women were moaning, groaning, and swaying in place. A little work on her quim certainly wouldn't be noticed soundwise, she figured.

At some point, Marnie made a complete shift from the visual-auditory experience of the guided meditation to being totally absorbed with her own manual stimulation. The group was nearing the communal conclusion. Many were sweating, almost all were verbalizing their ecstasy. Rears were lunging forward and then back on the cushions. Marnie still felt she was behind and started to furiously work her pussy in her favorite motions so she could conclude with the rest of the group. Then they all came with their eyes open wide, as the guide gave them the signal in the story to let it all go. Marnie was so far into the act of getting herself off, she couldn't stop masturbating as they all watched curiously at her wanton abandon. Marnie wanted to stop but couldn't. She finally came in a shuddering, if not humiliating, orgasm for the silent amusement of the others in the group. When she was finally able to compose herself, she said, "Thank you, I think it is time for me to be going." Then she got up and turned away from them so she wouldn't have to endure their stares any longer and walked back to the locker room.

"Did you have a nice visit tonight, Ma'am?" Clara asked when Marnie returned to her locker. "You're making it a short evening tonight."

"Yes Clara. It was fine. It is just time for me to be on my way. I wasn't planning on staying long anyway. Thank you for your help the times I've come in here. You do your job very well."

"Thank you Ma'am. I enjoy waiting on nice people like you."

Marnie thanked her and walked quickly to her car, still hot and beet red from the experience at the club. Marnie broke down in tears as she sat in her unstarted vehicle contemplating what she had been willing to do while Roger was away. She had come so close to seeking a sexual encounter with a man to satisfy her urges behind Roger's back, she was ashamed of herself.

She decided to drive to the Forestry Fountain, to recall the special moment she had spent with Roger there the night before. She sat for a while in a patch of planted shrubs in a dark area watching couples come by the fountain, kiss, feel the water, and challenge each other, but there were no takers of the Libido Falls' dares. She heard one couple promise, "Next time," as they walked off.

Marnie got up, when nobody else had been by for at least fifteen minutes, and moved in to sit on the edge of the fountain and put her bare feet in the water to contemplate the adventures Libido Falls had probably seen in its time. The sound of the water fall and the streaming fish, kept her unaware of the group of people that had assembled behind her. It wasn't until two members of the group moved up to the wall she was sitting on, on either side of her, that she became aware she was not alone.

"Hey Pretty Lady, you about ready to try the falls?" A large man said on her left.

Marnie tried to stand up and step out of the water, but her exit was blocked by the others who advanced to the edge as she stood up from her perch. She backed a ways into the fountain, so no one could reach out for her.

"That's it Lady start with that fish." The man said again, obviously, a leader of this gang.

"What do you want from me?" Marnie asked terrified.

"Come here, I'll hold your clothes for you so they don't get wet." He said.

Marnie started moving and climbing through the fountain backwards, feeling her way with her hands behind her, until a streaming fish began soaking her blouse.

"Now you've got yourself wet. I told you I would hold your clothes for you, didn't I?" He said. "Hey guys, look at that body." He pointed out her large chest and trim body under her clinging clothes.

Marnie turned her back to them and started climbing to the back of the fountain in earnest. Eventually, she had no other way to go than to climb the rocky waterfall. As she struggled to maintain foot holds on the small slippery ledges, she managed to get near the top. Water was rushing down upon her and she had to climb with her head under the rushing water at times to advance. When she emerged at the top, a gang member stood atop the falls, legs spread, arms akimbo, in her path. Marnie turned again and slid roughly down the falls and tried the other directions, which resulted in similar standoffs as she was close enough to hope for escape.

Now surrounded, Marnie exclaimed in tears, "What is it? What do you want of me?

"Lady, for starters, let's have the wet shirt."

"You can't be serious! I'm old enough to be your mothers. What would your mothers say if they knew you had forced someone like them to do that?" Marnie scolded.

"I'll have to ask her someday, if I ever find her sober. Now, are you going to hand it to me, or do I send someone in to remove it for you. You might not be able to wear it again if that happens."

Recognizing she had no escape, and that her reasoning was falling on deaf ears, Marnie realized it would be hopeless to let the situation get physical by provoking them into the fountain with her, so she reluctantly removed her shirt and held it at maximum arms reach to the leader. The half-shell bra she wore that morning to send Roger off with her tits on his mind, was displaying her erect nipples and her nipple rings to the amazed group surrounding her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.