Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Welcome home my favorite forty-year-old." Marnie said, greeting Roger at the door with a kiss and a hug. "How was your day?"

"My day was a little strange. How was my favorite cheerleader's day?" He said, holding her in his arms around her low back.

"I've got to ask you, Honey, what exactly happened Saturday while I was waiting for you upstairs? I've had a call from everyone, except Barb, telling me what a great time they had, but each of them asked in their own way, 'what happened while they were too drunk or passed out.' It's kind of spooky."

"All I remember is how cool our friends are, how daring they can be, and that I had the best time with them that I can ever remember. Why don't you call Barb. Maybe she was not as out of it as the rest of the group."

"I'll do that. I'll do it right now." She said, giving Roger a peck on the cheek.

"Hello, Susan? Hi, it's Marnie, is your mom around?"

"Gosh am I glad you called. My mom has been acting kind of weird lately. I think she needs a good friend right now. I'm walking to her with the phone now. It all started with the party. Here she is. Bye."

"Hello?" Barbara answered.

"Hey Barb, it's me. What's up?"

"Marnie? Oh Marnie, I need to talk to you. Can we go out for a drink or something?"

"Sure Barb, what is it?"

"Marnie, I can't talk now on the phone. Would you go out with me for a little bit?"

"Sure Barb, when would you like?"

"Is now okay?"

"Sure, I suppose so. I'll be right over." Marnie said, then hung up.

"Honey, I'm going to have to go out with Barb to get the answers. She sounded too freaked to talk on the phone. See you later." She said, leaned over the seated Roger, and planted a kiss before leaving.

When Marnie drove up to George and Barbara's house, Barbara was sitting on her stoop holding a coat tightly around herself. When she saw Marnie's car, she started jogging to it before she even had it parked.

"Hi Barb."

"Hi Marnie. Thanks. Please drive."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere people won't recognize us."

"Barb, what's wrong? You aren't acting like yourself. Saturday you were telling me about the wonderful changes in your life, and now you're acting like you're a victim of something. Tell me what's going on with you."

"Marnie, what happened Saturday night? I've got to know."

"That's funny, I was going to ask you the same thing. I was upstairs. When I came down, everyone was gone."

"You mean you don't know?" Barbara said fighting back tears. "I've got to find out. I just have to know."

"You're starting to scare me Barb. Tell me what you do know."

"Marnie, I have been in complete control of my life, all my life. You know I don't drink too much. Except when I am asleep, I am conscious of everything, every decision, every action I make. The SEXY Productions thing was fun and exciting, because I made a conscious decision to let it happen and experience new things, but I could have stopped it whenever I wanted to. I appreciated your getting me to the point that I could let go a little and experience a different slice of life."

"None of what you're telling me explains anything about why you are so upset right now."

"Marnie, I can't remember part of the evening. The last thing I remember is wishing Roger 'Happy Birthday'. At the end of the evening, I realized that we had all switched costumes."

"That sounds like it could have been fun."

"It seems like it was fun, but Marnie, by the time I realized we had switched, I was in Mary's 'Jane' costume."

"Yeah, so?"

"Marnie, Mary is a 'B' cup, and I am a 'D' cup like you. Her suede costume was way too small on top. My breasts were showing out the sides in all directions."

"Barbara, you were pretty much showing it all in the harem costume. You were hot girl."

"You don't get it. The loin covering was just that, no panties, no nothing. Except for a couple of triangular patches, and a chamois along my crotch, I was totally naked in front of our friends."

"Barbara, you basically had a thong itty bitty bikini on under the see-through material of your costume. I don't see how it matters to the degree you are reacting to it. I was shocked at how brave you were in the first place."

"Okay, even if I give you that, how did I come to be in Mary's Jane costume, and how did Bob end up in George's sheik's costume, and how did George end up in Will's Hawaiian garb, and so on?"

"You all played a game?"

"What game? How did we change? Where did we change? What else might we have done? God Marnie, I can't remember." Barbara said bursting into tears.

"Barb, take it easy. You were my last hope to find out, but I think I just figured who could tell us even better. I've just got to pull over and get to a phone. Don't worry, we'll find out what you all did to have so much fun."

"Thanks Marnie."

They pulled into a diner. Marnie called Dr. Power's office and learned from the answering service that he went out of town Sunday and didn't know when he would be calling in. Then she called Roger's building to see if security personnel would answer the phone. She asked for Larcher's phone number, but was told that they couldn't give out that kind of information over the phone. The person did agree to have Larcher call them at the pay phone's number, if Larcher could be located.

They waited over coffee by the phone, and worried over anyone that got near it, for fear they would tie it up when Larcher tried to call back. Marnie tried to cheer Barbara up by emphasizing the positives of her transformation into a more daring experience of life, and tried to keep her mind off of the dark hole from Saturday causing her so much anxiety now. Eventually, the pay phone rang. They knew it was for them and rushed to answer it. Barbara tried anxiously to hear the other side of the conversation, by putting her ear as close as she could to the back side of the phone.

The gist of it was, that Larcher was willing to meet with them, but only if they came to where he was, at an establishment called "Jiggles" five miles away. He said he would meet them inside, because there never was a cover charge for ladies. Besides, he pointed out, it was Ladies' Night, so drinks were only fifty cents for them, and if they made it in by about seven-thirty, they still would be able to fill up on happy hour food until eight.

Jiggles wasn't a place Marnie nor Barbara would have picked to go into if they were on their own. It was brightly lit outside and no windows, so they couldn't get a flavor for the atmosphere inside. A guy in the foyer nonchalantly waved them by as they entered. The first thing they saw was Larcher waiting at the bar for a drink.

"Hi, Ladies. Nice to see you. Let me get this here and we can find a table over there." He was pointing to a table to their right. He put his drink down on the side facing the front and went around to the side facing the back to hold out chairs for the two ladies. Barbara was too anxious to ask him her questions to notice the clientele, but Marnie noticed that it was a shade too red- neck for her comfort.

"So what can old Walter do for you ladies?"

"Larcher I told you on the phone why we are here. We need you to tell us what went on Saturday night while I was upstairs." Marnie said coolly.

"Could you please tell us about the costume changing. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know." Barbara asked with her politist demeanor.

"Sure, why not. At one point in the evening, you were given the opportunity to trade for the costume you wished you had worn. There was some negotiating, but it all worked out so everybody got a chance to try on a different one, but then everyone kind of left at the same time without changing back." He explained.

Barbara scrunched up her eyes and face, indicating she either didn't buy it or it was too full of holes for her satisfaction. "Please tell me more about it, like where did we change and things." Barbara asked again.

"Larcher, you know more than you are letting on." Marnie started to challenge, when a scantily clad cocktail waitress interrupted her to take their drink orders. "Oh, a white wine I guess."

"Me too." Barbara added.

"Now, come clean Larcher, what really happened?" Marnie insisted.

"Hey wait a second, you ladies came to me for answers, and you insult me by not believing what I say..."

"She really didn't mean anything by it, please go on, we really want to know." Barbara interceded.

"I don't know, you are asking something of me, but you don't offer to do anything in return."

"What could we possibly tell you in return?" Barbara asked.

"I didn't say 'tell me', I said 'do' something in return."

"Larcher, don't go there." Marnie cautioned threateningly.

"Now Missy, you've got it all wrong. Why don't you enter the amateur night contest for me. If either of you wins the cash, you split it with me and I tell you all that I know."

At this, both ladies looked around the place carefully, realizing that it was filling up and that there was a stage on the other side of the large room behind them.

"On no, nice try Larcher, but we're outta here." Marnie said, grabbing Barbara's arm and starting to stand.

"I have a video." Larcher said teasingly.

"Marnie, wait. What do you mean a video?" Barbara asked, sitting back down for the moment.

"I mean, you all put on a pretty good show, and I have it all on tape." He said, pulling out a super eight tape from his pocket and moving it temptingly in front of them.

Barbara and Marnie had the same idea and both grabbed for it, but were foiled by Larcher's anticipation and reflexes.

"What is on that tape?" Barbara demanded.

"Let's just say, a lot more than it would take to win this here amateur contest."

"Oh my god Marnie, what am I going to do?"

"Here's the deal. You enter and try your best, and I show you the tape. You enter and you win, and I give you the tape. Now, isn't that more than an even shake?"

"Marnie would you do it for us? You could see the tape and tell me what is on it."

"No way sister. Even if I were to fall for this ludicrous 'deal', I wouldn't do it alone, and let you off the hook. We either do it together or not at all. Com'on, let's go."

"No wait. Can't we talk about it? I've just got to know what is on that tape." Barbara said to Marnie, while looking on anxiously at the tape Larcher was waving again.

"Actually Ladies, it's not like it is for the regular dancers who dance down to nothing, it is a wet tee-shirt contest. All of the contestants are amateurs, and the tee-shirts are provided by the sponsors. From what I've seen, both you ladies would fill out a tee-shirt nicely. You'd definitely have a shot. Remember I get half the cash and you get the video."

"Can we talk about this privately for awhile?" Marnie asked.

"Sure Ladies, I'll be at the bar."

"Why don't you dance Barb, and tell me what's on that tape. You're probably on it, not me." Marnie challenged.

"Oh Marnie, you're braver than I am about something like this. Couldn't you do it as a friend?" Barbara asked again.

Marnie was drowned out by music that started up as the lights went down in the audience. Two dancers came out and started to dance. Then they went to the back of the stage while two other dancers came out in front and danced. Marnie and Barbara turned their chairs completely around and watched in horror and amazement at the professional performances. The first two traded places with the second two, and danced in front for a little bit and exited the stage, while the other two danced in front for the ending of the song. Then they left backstage just as the music ended.

"See what I mean, this isn't for us Barb. Let's go."

"No wait, let's check it out some more." Barbara said.

Then the music went on to another song and one dancer came out and danced for several numbers, removing her costume, and saving the last song for a totally nude performance, showing grace, stamina, athleticism and seductiveness. Marnie and Barbara, watched her carefully work the crowd, move her breasts, open her legs, play it coy with those laying money on the edge of the stage. They admired her confidence, her self assurance, her poise.

"How can we compete with that?" Marnie asked.

"We wouldn't be. They would be other amateurs like us, and we would have tee-shirts on." Barbara said, unwittingly talking it up for herself.

The second dancer did pretty much the same thing except her costume, choreography and body mechanics differed from the first. Her breasts were a little larger, but still not as big as Marnie's or Barbara's, which gave the two a small measure of satisfaction.

"You know, in drama classes back in college they used to tell us that if we had stage freight, all we had to do was picture the audience in their underwear and we'd be fine." Barbara offered.

""Yeah, that would put us all in underwear, wouldn't it." Marnie said, causing them to giggle nervously.

The third dancer was less a dancer and more an undulating sex machine. Her last number was almost exclusively done on the floor.

"Look, this place is packed to the gills. These women in the audience look kind of young compared to us. Do you suppose they are the competitors?" Barbara asked a little worried.

"Who else would they have to do it? Wouldn't it be great though, if you and I were the only competitors? We'd see the tape and one of us would walk away with it." Marnie thought out loud. "What am I thinking. We can't do this, what would our husbands think."

"What would our husbands think if the stuff on that tape is as bad as Mr. Larcher says it is?"

The last dancer really got the crowd primed. She had a sense about her that appealed to the women as well as the men in the establishment, and brought the loudest applause by far. Her breasts appeared natural, like dancers one and two. It was obvious that dancer number three had store bought breasts.

Then an announcer got on a microphone on the stage and announced the amateur contest for 9:00. He indicated that all entrants be signed in by 8:45. There was going to be a five hundred dollar cash prize for first place, a trip for two to a Club Med in the south of France, airfare not included, and a fifty dollar gift certificate to the lingerie store, Sweet Nothings. Second and third place were each to get the gift certificates and one hundred dollars cash. All entrants would get to keep their tee-shirts.

"We're going to do it aren't we Barb?" Marnie boldly said resigned to it.

"Do you think we should?" Barbara asked attempting to have it seem to be by Marnie's impetus.

"Com'on Barb, you aren't going to let me out of here without seeing that tape and you're not going to get me to do it without you doing it with me. I need a stiff drink."

Barbara signaled for service, and they ordered double martinis. Larcher followed the server over to the table.

"I smell cash coming my way. You gals are going to do great. You might be a little more seasoned than the others I've seen, but you are definitely the best looking. All you have to do is show them how hot you are, and you'll walk away with it, guaranteed."

Marnie and Barbara had a sickened look on their faces as the reality of it started to sink in deeper.

"Marnie, talk to me about living life more, trying new things, and all that some more, would you please?"

"I need another drink. Oh Miss." Marnie got in an order for another round, while the music played and journeyman female dancers kept the crowd entertained on stage.

Larcher was off talking to one of the dancers from earlier, the one with the most applause. Then he came back to the table. "Okay Ladies. I've arranged for you to get a leg up on the competition. Come with me." He said, then waited for them to guzzle their drinks.

Larcher led them to the fourth dancer, who took them in turn to a room in back for the professional dancers. She sat down in front of them at a vanity and said, "Hi, I'm Gina. Let me see what we can do about you two. Would you please take off your clothes?"

Barbara looked at Marnie in horror and pulled her jacket around herself again tightly. Marnie looked back at Gina with a disgusted resigned look and remained motionless, until Gina said, "Ladies, I'm here to help, really. You're gonna need to have those clothes off for the tee-shirts anyway."

Marnie started to take off her blouse as she asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Well, Walter has been good to me, he even got me this great job when I was really down and out, and I try to return him the favors when I can. You'll be up against primarily, 18-25 year-old's, and he wanted to level the playing field. So, what are your names?"

"I'm Marnie and this is my friend Barbara."

"Barbara, you'll need to get undressed too, if you want me to help."

At that, Barbara opened and slid her coat off. Then she unbuttoned her top trying to catch up to Marnie.

"Now the bras, let's see what we have to work with." Gina said with a glint of anticipation in her eyes. "Nice, real nice, both of you. We have something to work with here. How old are you?"

"We're in our thirties." Marnie offered for the two of them. Barbara looked at her with the hint amusement since they were both turning forty shortly.

"Now the bottoms." Gina said. "Would you both turn around a couple of times? Good, very good. Well I have to say you both have very nice appealing bodies. You have done very well for yourselves, keeping up your appearances." She said, causing the two naked ladies, except for their panties, to blush at the twenty-two year old's compliment.

Then in walked a mousy man unannounced with a couple of clipboards. Marnie and Barbara stepped back instinctively and covered their breasts with their arms.

"Gina," he said, "are these two competing?"

"Yes Don. They need to sign up and get their shirts. Can we do it in here?"

"Sure Hun, why not." He said, handing a clipboard and a pen to Marnie, and another clipboard and pen from behind his ear to Barbara.

The two took the clipboard with one hand, trying to keep their breasts covered with their other, waiting for him to leave. "Hurry Ladies, we've got work to do." Gina urged.

When they realized that the man was going to stand there waiting for them to fill out the forms, they tried their best to turn and do so out of his view. He surprised them by coming around to their front to point out required and optional information. When they were done, they handed the clipboards back with one hand again, but he didn't take them, saying that they needed to read the other side and sign a disclaimer. Marnie resigned herself to just read it and sign in front of him, warming up to the evening's event. Barbara started to turn, but decided to stay put as well, following Marnie's lead.

As he left, Gina asked, "Can you put Marnie and Barbara down last, we are not as ready as the others?"

"Sure Doll, for you anything." He said, and left.

"Okay, we've got to do some things to make you stand out from the rest. The others will be wearing cutoffs, bikini bottoms, or thongs, things they don't mind getting wet in. I think you two should wear something more provocative like smoke colored pantyhose. Why don't you take off those panties and I'll see what I can find."

"Gee, I hadn't thought about the bottoms. I don't think I can do this without at least my panties." Barbara protested.

"Me too." Added Marnie.

"Well, it won't be as effective, but I'll respect your decision. Here, you try these, and you these." Gina said.

The ladies tried on the pantyhose, and except for the floral print of Barbara's panties showing through, they looked like matching teammates. Then in walked Don with some shirts. The ladies covered just the front of their breasts with their hands this time.

"Here, you can try these on first, but they might be a little too tight." He said handing them a shirt each. It was getting so close to the contest, Marnie led the two of them by putting on the tee-shirt without any further attempts at modesty. Barbara followed suit, but not without taking an irregular breath or two in the process. "No, I think the next size up, don't you Gina?"

"Yes, we don't want these nice sized tits crushed, they won't show their natural fullness." She said.

The man gave them new shirts and left after they were satisfied with the size. "I'll try to have someone knock when you're on, will that do Gina?"

"Thanks Don, you're a prince." She said, as he walked out the door. "I think it will be best for you two to go on last. We don't want to tip our hand, and the audience will get tired of a lot of the same thing. They always want something better than what they have already seen. By the time Don says, 'and last but not least, ' they will want you to be the best they have seen that evening. You saw how it worked for me earlier, didn't you?" She said, getting looks of intense interest from her two students. "Now look in the mirror. Don't you two look sexy?" Gina asked proudly.

They looked at themselves, then each other, and did seem pretty pleased.

"Well aside from some makeup, that I'll help you with, we should try one more thing. The other contestants will be out there barefoot, or in sneakers that they feel okay about getting wet. You two are going out in high heels. It will set you apart from them and will show off your beautifully toned legs nicely. Lets see if we can find the right sizes back in here." She said rummaging in a closet that ran along most of one wall. She came up with a yellow pair with open toe and ankle straps, which she gave to Barbara to match her blond hair, and a light blue pair of similar style, to Marnie to match her eyes. "No, I think we'll go with black." She said, rummaging some more

"Now that should get the right kind of attention, don't you think?" Gina said pleased. "Okay dance a little bit."

Barbara followed Marnie's lead and the two of them danced stiffly, by professional standards, in front of their coach. Gina looked a little concerned.

"I wish I had a little more time to work with you on this part, but we are going to have to wing it. Just remember to stay loose, movements representing having sex always bring cheers, and don't let anyone out do you. Match or exceed what ever gets approval from the crowd by someone else. Do it with confidence, like you planned to do it all along, just that someone beat you to it. Smile anytime you look someone in the eye, especially the judges at first, make them think you are dancing just for them. Each time you make the connection with anyone, it is like shaking hands or kissing babies on the campaign trail. Do what you can in the heels, dance the outfit. Don't try to compete athletically with someone barefoot or in sneakers. Show these breasts." She said hefting one from each person. "These are your ace in the hole. The younger contestants that are this big, most likely have fake ones, which are probably new with taut skin."

She stood each one in front of the mirror and ran her hands up and around their breasts to see what it would look like when the tee-shirts were wet. "Others are busy modifying their shirts as we speak. I think we will leave these shirts just as they are. The length hides the panties just enough to tease. These legs are going to knock some guys out of their seats." She said. Then proceeded to apply make up for the balance of the time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.