Not With My Daughter!
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was that time of year again for the company picnic. Roger worked for a large company and their picnics were huge. They were usually at a state park out of town that the company could reserve the space needed on a particular day for the occasion. These were camaraderie building events and the employee's entire family was invited. This year Marnie felt uneasy about going. It had been rough so far after running into the Larchers. Now that Larcher was working at her husband's building, Marnie really wasn't as enthusiastic about Roger working there as she once was.

"Come on, you and Brenda will have a great time. Business is up and I think they are planning this to be a bigger bash than last year. I get to make you one of those Roger Burgers you like so much." He pressured playfully, giving Marnie a hug and a kiss.

"Well, all right. But, if I say 'we should go', will you honor that and leave immediately? I need you to promise. I just don't feel up to it this year like I have in the past. If we can go, if and when I say to leave, I'll go with you to it."

"That's my gal." Roger said happily, as he gave her another hug and kiss.

On the day of the event, they packed up the usual things for the company picnic, suits and towels for the lake, baseball mitts and Frisbee for the games, and plenty of sunscreen. Roger was like a kid, anticipating all the adventure the day would bring. Marnie couldn't shake the anxiety and foreboding she was feeling about going to this company event. Brenda was acting bored, until they rolled into the parking lot and she saw some boys without shirts playing catch with a hardball.

"Please stay where we can see you, Dear. This is a big place and I wouldn't want any crazy stuff happening to you like we hear about on the news." Marnie said to Brenda, before letting off on her own.

"Oh Mom. I can take care of myself. Bye." Brenda said as she ran to a knoll where she could see the boys again.

"Do you think she'll be okay honey?" Marnie asked Roger concerned.

"What's gotten in to you? You haven't been this protective of Brenda since she was a toddler. Relax, she'll be fine. One day soon, she'll be out on her own, and there'll just be you and me. Let's start today by having our fun and let her have her fun. Okay?" Roger said to cheer her up.

Marnie leaned to her side, hugged Roger's arm and stared off into space.

At the picnic site, Marnie started to relax a bit, as she talked with Roger's secretary, and some of the wives of the other salesmen. She lost herself in helping prepare and setting out the food for the lunch. Roger was joking with some of the guys by the barbecue wearing his apron and chef's hat for the effect. People of all ages were buzzing about, going to or coming from swimming, playing volleyball and checking into the food area for a snack or something to drink, recruiting players for a softball game that wasn't scheduled until later, and just mingling.

There was a lot of flirting among people who didn't see each other, except for this event and the one at Christmas. Marnie retreated from the advances and the temptation to flirt back, with Roger so close. By all appearances, she had become an introverted busybody, with her lack of eye contact and her fussing with the food.

Marnie was in a bad state at this party. Due to recent events in her life, she had become horny all of the time, and her crotch ruled her thinking sometimes. Here, at the picnic, there were men and women in their summer finest, which meant skimpiest in many cases. Many people were there with the intention of showing off their efforts throughout the year at the gym, the fat clinics, and sunbathing. If she looked around too much, it intensified her urges. For her, it was a tightrope walk between being appropriately sociable and keeping her sexual tiger caged.

A couple of hours into the party, the greatest number of people were hungry from all of the physical activities. Marnie stood behind a long table and offered to help anybody with getting the food they wanted on their plates, when they had both hands full. Marnie looked at plates and the food on the table as much as possible. She didn't want to field passes, compliments, or involved questions. When Brenda came through the line, she had to put her face down by the food to get a "Hello" from her mother.

"Could you give me a little of that Jell-O, please? There's always room they say." She asked of her mother, then looked at the lad next to her in line.

"I'll have what she's having." The voice next in line said.

Marnie froze into a trance and had a flashback, at the sound of the voice.

"Mom. Hey Mom! Are you all right?" Brenda said, trying to snap her out of it.

When she snapped to, she answered Brenda, "Oh fine. Yes fine, Dear."

She looked up at the person in line next to Brenda, then she became pale, as if she'd seen a ghost. There was the Larcher kid, Jeff, as snively as ever, smiling a shit eating grin.

"You remember Jeff, Mom. He and his dad were the ones that helped us with the car a while back."

"Yes of course. Nice to see you again, and thank you so much for your help." Marnie said pleasantly for appearances.

"Nice to see you too Miss." Larcher replied.

Marnie watched intently as the two sat down under a tree and ate their lunch together. She resolved to trust her intuition better in the future. She knew this picnic would lead to no good. Now, her daughter was getting familiar with Larcher's kid. If Roger only knew what this company event could be doing to their family, he probably would have been the first to decline the invitation. "Oh god!" Marnie was thinking, "where there is smoke, there is fire. The dad must be here too." She feared. She continued to survey the grounds until she grew tired of the vigilance and let her guard down somewhat, as she was brought into a conversation next to her.

When she looked back at the tree where Brenda and Jeff were sitting, they were gone. Leaning up against the tree with arms and legs folded was Larcher staring back at her. She grew a little faint and her legs weren't a hundred percent for a moment. She started to look back at Roger, but thought better than to ID her husband to Larcher.

Larcher beckoned her to him with his index finger. Marnie put some random food on a plate and walked it out to him. "What are you doing here. This is a company picnic." Marnie challenged.

"Nice to see you too, Missy." Larcher said with false hurt feelings. "You forget Missy, I work for the building that your husband's company occupies. I'm moonlighting to provide security to keep each and everyone of you safe here." He said in a cutesy way, ending with a pat of his index finger on her nose. He looked down at the plate. "You sure aren't concerned about my health, though. There is nothing but grease, sugar and salty foods on this plate."

"Larcher, I mean Mr. Larcher, please don't play with me or my daughter here. Not today, please. This is an important event for my husband. It's the annual company picnic for god's sake. Please." Marnie begged.

"What ever do you mean? I don't play with you, I give you what you need. I bet you need me right now, don't you?" He said, looking at her knowingly.

"Can't we just have a truce for today, please." She pleaded

"You haven't answered me. You need me right now, don't you? I've been watching the way you have been avoiding getting involved at this picnic. My guess is you are fighting the temptation to rape every man here. Am I right?"

Marnie looked down at her fingertips, red with embarrassment, "Mr. Larcher, please."

"Just as I thought. So are you shaved for me today?" There was a pause with no answer. "Are you going to tell the answer or show me the answer right here."

"Yes, I've kept myself shaved." She confessed.

"Good. I'd like to see that bald pussy of yours right now, but I'm going to try to honor your request and let it pass. I'd like you to do something for me, though."

"What would that be?" Marnie asked with trepidation.

"What kind of swim suit did you bring? One piece or two piece?"

"Ah, one piece."

"With your figure, it should always be a two piece. Well then, I'd like you to go into that bathroom there and take off your bra and panties, stuff them in your sneakers and walk your sneakers back out to me here." Larcher instructed.

"I can't do that here. Look, you can see the outline of my bra and panties through this blouse and shorts as it is." Marnie protested.

"You ask a big thing of me, which is against my nature, and in return you refuse a small little thing that is probably more in your nature now than when we first met. Now, don't you think you should reconsider?" He said, giving her another chance to follow his directions.

"Damn you!" Marnie said under her breath as she turned toward the bathroom facilities.

It was a busy place, with all of the people in attendance and so few stalls. Marnie waited in line for a stall to open up. She took off the underthings and replaced the sleeveless white blouse and the pale yellow shorts. She tried to look at herself in the stall before exciting, but couldn't get the whole picture. With the women and girls standing in line for the stalls and mirrors, she thought better than to check herself out in the mirror before leaving. There were looks enough just walking out of the restroom barefoot with her shoes in her hand.

As she walked across the grass to where Larcher was waiting, she realized how vulnerable she was barefoot. Any twig, pebble or rough piece of litter caused her to flail her arms around for balance, as her tender feet rejected her full weight on them. This caused her larger breasts, now unencumbered to flail about under the blouse as well. About twenty feet from Larcher, she stepped on something painful and she dropped the shoe with the bra tucked most of the way into it. She had to scramble to stuff it back in before anyone was the wiser.

As she approached Larcher, he looked pleased with his choice. "See, its a good thing you stay shaved for me, the only dark things that show through this way, are your nipples."

Marnie looked down and wanted to drop her shoes and cover her breasts with her arms, but that would draw more attention to her. She did realize, though, in looking at herself, that with the sun moving from directly overhead to down in the west a bit, meant she would have to stay in the shade and in front of dark backgrounds to avoid having her 38D, fairly firm for her age, breasts on full display for everyone down-light from her.

"Can I go now?" Marnie asked defeated and annoyed.

"That's all for now, except I'd like you to bring me some real food, like something your husband is cooking up."

Marnie stared back at him with scorn, breathed out deeply, and went back to the covered food area to fetch Larcher a 'Roger Burger'. Since mere walking was hazardous to her modesty, she took it slowly and carefully back to the food table. She walked over to Roger, and tried to stay behind him to his side, as she asked him, "I have a special request for one of your burgers. Do you have one ready for me?"

"Sure, Snookums. Here ya gooooo what happened to your bra?" He asked as he realized the change in her dress immediately.

"Is it that noticeable?" Marnie asked innocently. "I was getting this itchy rash, and I couldn't just go around scratching my breasts here in front of everyone. It seems to have been the bra that caused it, because they were fine shortly after I took it off." She lied, which she was getting expert at, to cover the tracks Larcher always left on her.

"You poor thing." He said sympathetically. "But, I don't see how you are going to mange to keep my horny friends, much less me, off of you like this." He said concerned. "What else did you bring to wear?"

"I've got a bathing suit, but somehow serving food in a swimsuit seems worse, don't you think?" She asked hopefully.

"I suppose. Please be careful Hun, there seems to have been a lot of horniness around the office this last month. Everybody is talking sex, underground videos, afternoon delights, orgy's in the office, it's a wonder we do as well as we do with the business, considering. I'm just lucky to have such a sexy wife with a healthy libido like you."

"I'll be as careful as I can Dear. I've got to run this over to the gentleman who requested it." She said, then tiptoed up to plant a kiss on his lips. "Can you keep your eyes out for Brenda, Honey? I didn't like the looks of the crowd she was with a little while ago.

"Sure thing." He said, as he patted and goosed his wife on her beautiful butt, nearly making her lose the burger for Larcher to the ground as she turned to leave.

Marnie carefully returned to Larcher with his order.

"He is a good cook, you luck out again with this guy."

"Mr. Larcher, please let me put my bra back on. Some of these people can make or break my husband's career with this company. I can't afford to louse it up for him. Look at me. Sure it's amusing to you, maybe stimulating to the other guys here, but to the wives, it is foul play and me and my husband would become pariahs when they see me this way." Marnie pleaded.

"You know Walter always looks out for you. I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to introduce you to the man who can make your husband's career skyrocket. Come on." He insisted, holding out his hand.

"No, I can't, not here, not now, not like this." She protested, as she tried to pull away from his grasp.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.