Not With My Daughter!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Just when Marnie felt her life seeming to get back to normal, there would be another contact from the Larchers. Like the time she was leaving to go shopping, the gold Cadillac pulled across her driveway and the passenger door opened up for her. She walked up to the door, like she knew she would have to, and pleaded, "What is it going to take for you to leave me alone." She said to Jeff the driver.

"Let's go see Pop and find out, okay?" He replied.

During the ride, the kid grazed the side of his index finger along Marnie's left nipple to see if he could get it to show through her bra and blouse. Marnie initially pushed his hand away, but when it came back, she merely put her fingers of her right hand on her lips, resting the elbow on the window ledge, looking out at the passing scenery with her eyes that were tearing over, contemplating her lot.

They pulled up to a small office building, where Marnie first got to know Jeff and his dad. This time, the building was occupied by Suits and Mini-dresses. There was an energy to the place that Marnie hadn't experienced the last time she was there with everyone gone. The water fountain with the exotic plants was running; young men and women were crisscrossing the lobby in business suits; and support staff in sexier business attire, like mini-skirts and sheer blouses, were talking and visiting as Jeff and Marnie walked past them and over to the elevator.

The elevator was being held for them by a young buck, "Going up?" He asked.

"No," Said Jeff, "going down. We'll wait."

On the next pass, they got in and rode to the basement. Down a corridor, they entered a door, and there was Mr. Larcher, Jeff's dad.

"Nice of you to come on such short notice." He said, with saccharine politeness. "So you are probably wondering why we brought you here." She nodded. "Well, you see, I have this opportunity to get in good with the boss, and you're going to help me. If you blow it, well you know the rest. I'm sure you won't." He said, motioning her to approach him with his fingers closing to his palms. "Let's see if you have been keeping yourself clean shaven, shall we." He said, as he reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles. "Spread'em and lift the shirt." He said, and then inspected her pussy with her new quarter-inch hairs. "Gee, I didn't even recognize you at first. Next time I see you, these have got to go. Since we don't know when that will be, I suggest you just keep it shaved."

"About this next time, what do you want of me? When is this going to end? I can't go on like this. My family is going to find out." She said in despair.

"Lets play it by ear. You help me, and I make life easier for you." He said.

"You know, if my family ever finds out about any of this, you'll have nothing to hold over me any longer." She said with a new boldness.

"Well Missy, it would have been a nice ride till then, now wouldn't it?" He said in retort. "Now we are going to go upstairs and meet the boss." He stepped on the panties as she tried to pull them back up. She just ended up stepping out of them, and watched as he placed them in his pocket.

"What do they do here anyway?" Marnie asked, as they were heading out the door.

"Well, you'd just have to say they are "people brokers". There is a division, which places people in temporary situations, another head hunts, there is a talent agency, and modeling agency. Like I said, 'people brokers.'" He explained as they rode the elevator to the top floor.

The walk down the hall was uncomfortably familiar, as was the office they were let into. There was the altar of a desk and the overstuffed leather furniture. A balding man was looking out the window behind him when they entered. When he was through talking on the phone, he turned around to place the receiver back, and acknowledged their presence. "So Walter, what have we here?"

"Ah, Mr. 'J', this here is the Missy I was telling you about. The one with the talent." Larcher said respectfully.

"Come here. Let me get a good look at you." Said the man, as he held out his hands for her to stand before him behind his desk at his side. Marnie approached him looking back at Larcher. "Now turn around. Yes, that's nice. So you want to be in our movie, well have you ever done a movie before?" He asked her seemingly entranced by her well-toned legs.

Marnie looked at Larcher for a clue. "No Sir, I have not."

"Well, lets get these clothes off and have a better look at you then." He said assertively.

"I think I have changed my mind. I don't think I want to be in the movies any longer." She said backing away from this stranger.

Larcher blocked her exit from around the desk. "Let's do as the gentleman requests. We mustn't keep a busy man waiting." He said with an insistent air.

Now cornered, Marnie backed away from both of them and slowly removed her sweater, blouse, bra, skirt, and panties. She tried to cover her ample breasts with one arm and her pubic hair with her other hand.

"The hands, Missy, the hands." Larcher insisted. Marnie removed her hands. "Please turn slowly for the man." He went on to instruct. "So what do you think Mr. 'J'?"

"Nice body. Good tits. Good legs and rear. Nice job Larcher, she'll do nicely. How old are you Miss?" He said.

"Thirty-nine, Sir."

"I would not have guessed. With makeup you'll pass for twenty-nine easy. You've done well keeping yourself up. They're shooting scenes you'll be good for this afternoon. That'll give us just enough time to get you over to the shoot, made-up, and briefed on your scenes. Larcher, can I count on you to get her here by 1:00 PM?" He asked, as he handed Larcher an address on a card.

"Sure Mr. 'J', no problem." He responded. "Okay, Missy, get your things, we've got to hurry."

Larcher drove them to the warehouse district. The ride was quiet, except for the kid who wanted to know if he could be in the movie, and what the name of the movie was. "The working title is 'Cumming On Like Gang Busters.'" Larcher replied to his son.

They entered a warehouse that had been converted to loft spaces. On the second floor, they got off the large elevator and entered a space that was bustling with people. There were two "sets", if you would call them that, one with a bedroom setup and the other with odd framework, padded structures and an array of leather objects hanging on the wall. Larcher looked around to see what he guessed was the makeup area, a couple of mirrors, beside a couple of barber chairs.

The nude and semi-nude men and women milling around took Marnie aback. "Larcher," he looked at her sternly. "I mean, Mr. Larcher, I can't do this, not here, not like this, this is so degrading." She said imploring him.

"Sure you can Missy, we both know what a slut you are. You will fit the part nicely. Over here. I think they want you to take your things off." He said, directing her to the makeup area.

Marnie took off her clothes, waited with arms crossed on her chest for a chair to become vacant, and sat down. "Here you go, Missy, sign here. You're even going to get paid for this, unless you'd just let me have the money instead." He said handing her a pen and a contract. Marnie was going to read it, but she was so overwhelmed by what she was going to be doing that when a lady came by and started powdering her breasts, she quickly signed and handed it back to Larcher out of the way.

As she sat there receiving heavy makeup, and then a pussy hair trim, she got briefed on her scenes. "In the first scene, you are walking the street and you are picked up by a fancy car. Don't worry; the street scene was already shot. You will wear this wig for continuity." She held up a pageboy light blonde wig in front of her. "You come to a house, where the master of the house likes to watch. You will be brought to orgasm before his watching eyes." She continued.

"But, I don't think I'll be right for this, really." Marnie protested.

"From your looks and hot body, Lady, you'll do just fine. Okay, then in the next scene, you'll pull a train with the staff." She said, as she hurriedly placed the wig on her head. Then she held out her hand for Marnie's and said "Follow me, you're on now. You're going to have to put these on quickly."

"But, but, I don't think..." Marnie tried to say as she was helped by two young women get into hooker duds.

"Okay now, you just do exactly as the director tells you to do, so they can do this in one take. I don't think you'll be able to last for more than one, and they only get one good shot per stud usually, for these pictures. If you don't want everyone in this place mad at you, you'll just do your best to follow cues right from the start. Okay? Now stand here. That person there is the director. Do exactly as he says, as soon as he says to do it. Good luck. I'm sure you will do just fine. I, for one, am looking forward to your scenes." The make-up lady said as she left Marnie outside a door leading to the bedroom set.

Another young woman came up and coached her that she would enter the room, walk up to the camera pretending it is a wealthy old man who likes to watch and do a slow striptease dance in front of him. Then slowly, coyly walk back to the bed and lie down in the middle with arms and legs outstretched. The rest would fall into place from there. Any direction she was to get from anyone, she was to just do without question, or the scene might have to be shot again.

Marnie heard, "Ready on the set." Everyone went quiet. "Okay Street Slut, enter and dance your clothes off." Marnie heard over a P.A. system. She hesitated trying to catch her breath and slow her heart rate down before passing out. "Lets go. Tapes rolling." The P.A. voice said again.

Marnie entered the room. She sort of went to autopilot. Everyone in the place was staring at her as she sauntered over to the camera. It was at an angle pointing up, as if it was the viewpoint of a seated man. She fought the overwhelming humiliation and embarrassment of playing to a camera as best she could, managing to grind her hips and doing what she thought would be sexy. With her top off, she danced with her arms forward, squeezing her breasts out in front. When she removed her miniskirt, she turned her back to the camera and slowly slid it down the length of her statuesque legs. When she was completely naked, she could feel her heart pounding a beat that synced with the music and she danced with her hands over her head and her knees apart, leaning her pussy forward to the camera. Much to her mortification and surprise, she was starting to get turned on by this wanton display, as if it was fulfilling desires from the deepest of recesses.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.